Snowy's Visit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nad3536
nad3536
162 Followers

We pulled the towels toward the part of the cliff overlooking the beach which was still making some shade. The shaded part was just big enough for four of us to line up against the rock in a sitting position. We pulled out some beer we brought in the portable cooler with us and opened it with delight. After a few moment of enjoying the still chilled drinks in the silence, I decided to push on some more:

"So, Swan, how does it feel? Being naked like this amongst us?" I asked him directly.

"You know what? This is amazing. I love the breeze chilling my balls. I have no idea why I never tried it before," he replied sincerely. His erection had subsided somewhat, but it was visible that his member was constantly shifting positions and varying in size as he sat there and glanced at the rest of us every now and then. "How long have you two been doing this?"

"Well, we've never been to some official, crowded nude beach," Lydia said. "But we've been to a few secluded places like this -- well, not like this, those other places were much less beautiful -- and we'd just get our clothes off and have fun."

"Have fun? Like, fun-fun?" Swan asked merrily.

"Of course," I said. "Proper fun."

"Cool, sex on the beach! Ever got caught?" he asked, showing a lot of interest in the subject.

Both Lydia and I started to laugh like crazy, leaving Snowy and Swan to stare at us confusedly. When we finally regained control, Lydia spoke out: "Yesterday morning. Right here."

"Damn, girl," Snowy entered the conversation. "What, like, someone from up there?" she showed towards the path from the road above.

"No, he was there, in a boat," Lydia pointed.

"Oh, Jesus! What did you do when you saw him looking?" Snowy asked, now showing signs of that old, shy Snowy who was reluctant to even show her tits to me in the past.

"We gave him a show to remember," I said proudly.

"Wow!" Snowy said, turning to look at Swan who was staring at us intensely. "What did he do?" she turned back to us and asked.

"He gave us his own show," Lydia replied with a chuckle.

Just remembering the scene made me go hard in an instant, and I hadn't noticed it at all. But the rest of them did.

"Well hello there," Snowy said, glaring at my aroused cock with the same gleam in her eyes I saw earlier this morning and that night a little more than a year ago, "guess the memories are quick to stir you up."

Lydia also looked at me and smiled widely, making a completely ridiculous attempt to hide me from view by placing her open palm on my member. Needless to say, it had no other effect than to make my cock twitch some more.

"Hey, guys, no need to give us the whole recreation of the scene just yet," said Swan, whose dick was also showing visible signs of awakening again.

"Wouldn't you want to see that, eh?" Snowy asked Swan.

"Hey, darling, I am a guy. Of course I'd want to see that," Swan replied sincerely. "These two seem to have a really interesting sex life, and I'm curious."

"You want to say we don't have an interesting sex life?" Snowy asked, half-jokingly and a half in honest concern.

Swan quickly retorted: "What? Hell no, honey. We have amazing sex. It's just that they two have been going at it for a couple of years now. We just have some catching up to do, and then overtaking them."

"You may try," Lydia said proudly, making Swan chuckle.

"Come on," he said. "Snowy and I are still fresh. I mean, I still don't know all about what she likes, or what kinky stuff she did in the past."

Snowy blushed visibly. The pinnacle of unorthodoxy in her sex life was most likely the night she spent with Lydia and me. Something she was going to have to tell Swan, sooner or later.

"Oh, honey, are you getting shy?" Swan teased her visibly. "How perverted and devious was it?"

"Um..." Snowy stuttered. "I did some stuff, but..."

"She had sex with me," Lydia casually blurted out.

Swan's eyes nearly fell out of their sockets. He obviously wasn't expecting to hear that. Before he was able to ask anything further, Snowy turned to Lydia, staring at her in disbelief: "Lyd, what the hell?"

"What?" Lydia asked. "It was great fun and only one time. I'm not ashamed of it."

"I was supposed to him that, not you," Snowy insisted, her voice showing clear disapproval of Lydia's decision to reveal that part of the truth.

"Wait, wait..." Swan finally got his voice back. "You..." he pointed at Lydia, and then at Snowy, "and you had sex? Like, eating each other out and all that?"

"Yep," Lydia replied. This was not the part of our plan, and Lydia was winging it so casually that I was wondering when she might get to the part that Snowy also had sex with me -- on the same night.

"Wow! So cool!" Swan exclaimed as joy painted the widest grin imaginable on his face. "Snowy, baby, I love you so much!"

Suddenly, the silence befell. Snowy turned slowly to face him, while Lydia and I felt as we were absolutely redundant at the moment. We realized this was big, but didn't know exactly why. Snowy was taking deep breaths, and for a moment it seemed she might start shedding tears.

"Oh my God! Oh, my Goood!" Snowy finally released a sound from her mouth. "You just told me... I love you too, baby!" And then she threw herself around him, giving him the deepest, wettest kiss imaginable. And the kiss went on, and on, as they pretty obviously just confessed their mutual love for the first time ever. Lydia leaned on my shoulder, and I hugged her, as we both took in the romance of the moment.

"You think they might..." I asked, not lowering my voice.

"We'll see. They are naked already, and if they forget we're here, we just might-" Lydia replied in full voice.

Snowy peeled off of Swan finally, and turned to us, smiling from ear to ear: "Really, you two? You hoped we would hit it on right here, right now?"

"Why not?" I asked, stretching the comfort zones again.

"Um, because..." Snowy went to reply but stopped. She knew she shouldn't go with prudish, as it may reverse the course we set upon.

"Baby, I hope you don't mind that I said that I love you at this moment," Swan said to her.

"Huh..." Snowy turned back to him. "No, no, no! Why would I... Oh, right? Well, did you say that just because you heard it, or?"

"Of course not! It just spiked up my love for you so high up I couldn't hold it in me anymore," Swan said smoothly. I mean, I am a guy, and I know when another guy is bullshitting a girl. If he was doing that right now, he was an expert, because I saw no trace of it on his face or other non-verbal signs.

"So, you don't have a problem with that?" Snowy asked.

"A problem? With you having sex with this beautiful angel? I would be a complete idiot to have a problem with that. You two can have sex as much as you want."

Swan's conclusion made all three of us, who were carefully listening what he was saying, nearly jump up and give each other high fives. But we remained cultured, and Snowy and Lydia merely exchanged a gentle peck on each other's lips. However, there was still an issue of my involvement. My personal opinion was not to mention that unless we pulled off the entirety of our plan. Still, I had another idea. I got up and pulled out a phone from Lydia's beach bag.

"Snap time!" I yelled out as I started to take pictures.

"Heeey!" Snowy exclaimed, extending her hands and putting them between the shutter and her face. "What are you doing? Someone might see that!"

"No one would ever see that except us," I said. "Come on; I just wanted to capture your kiss. And everything else."

"Nooo!" Snowy yelled out again, this time with less conviction. "What if someone steals your phone? I'll end up all over the porn sites."

"We'll delete the pics as soon as we look at them," I said. "Snoweeeen, this just a little fun. Now, give Lyd one more kiss."

Lydia turned to her: "Come on, Snowy. This is the perfect moment to have our kiss memorized forever -- well, until tonight, at least."

"Yeah, come on, Snowy, let's have that kiss saved for eternity," Swan picked up, hugging her from behind. I immediately took a few pictures of them.

After getting a few sexy kisses on the back of her neck from Swan and shuddering from it, Snowy finally budged and gave Lydia a big, wet kiss on the lips. They hugged and kept on kissing, as their bodies slowly came closer until they finally touched.

"Damn, dude," Swan said, standing next to me. "You knew about it?"

"Uh-huh," I replied indistinctly, not turning my head towards him and hoping he'd take my disinterested reply merely as a sign of my focus on current development.

"Of course you do, you dog!" Swan punched me in the shoulder. "Bet you know every detail."

"You bet," I said, this time turning to look at him and giving him a grin. "Hey, girls! Time to stop that or us boys might be left with carrying heavy logs around," I changed the subject quickly.

Girls giggled and slowly turned their faces towards us, their breasts still glued together. I just kept on snapping, hoping to hell there was enough space in the phone's memory. Lydia grabbed and squeezed Snowy's ass, to Snowy's delight. I felt my cock stir and begin its upward trajectory. I quickly glanced at Swan's crotch I saw that the same thing was happening to him.

"OK, now break it up a bit. Swan, go stand in the middle and hug them," I directed the scene. He went there immediately, and the girls parted to give him room. He squeezed in between them and hugged each with one of his arms, standing proudly in the middle. I took a few quick photos and then continued with the production: "Come on, girls. You've got a player between you. Pay him respect!"

Snowy put her hand across Swan's chest, and Lydia turned sideways, wrapping her lower leg around his shin and leaning just enough, so her breasts were gently touching Swan's arm. Swan glanced at Lydia for a second and grinned. He was at half-mast and getting more aroused by the second. Then Snowy slapped his ass, the sound echoing against the rocks.

"Lyd, you've gotta try how hard his buttocks are," Snowy said to her. Lydia didn't need to hear that twice, and she immediately accepted the invitation. She thrust her hips forward in the process, practically leaning her pubic bone against his outer thigh. Swan was getting visibly harder by the second, and I was not far from that point either.

"Oh, honey, we got you up again," Snowy teased him, and Swan smiled sheepishly, but proudly. Lydia looked down with admiration.

"Girls, look at the hard man, show him the respect he deserves. Crouch down next to him and observe," I ordered, feeling better and better in my role of the director of photography.

Both girls did that. Each grabbed one of Swan's thighs and focused their gazes on his hard cock. I had to admit - the guy had the most perfectly shaped dick I ever saw. It was round, straight with a slight bend upwards, and his knob was the ideal shape and size for that shaft. It wasn't a huge dick, but Swan definitely had nothing to be ashamed of. He was my size or thereabout, and I knew that both of the girls were more than satisfied with those dimensions. As was visible from the lustful stares they were both giving it. It was only appropriate for a girl with the most beautiful pussy to find a guy with the prettiest cock. I was also rock-hard because just the implications of what was happening were enough to get all my juices flowing.

"Darlings, I don't think it's fair that only Swan is fully on display. I think it would be completely OK if you turned towards me -- without pulling your legs together, please," I said.

Lydia rotated her body to give me a full view of her tits and pussy, which was so wet that it was glistening. Her eyes, however, haven't left Swan's cock out of sight. Naturally, Snowy -- temporarily regressing into the 'old Snowy' -- complained.

"Oh, no, I'm not gonna have my snatch wide open on your phone," she said in a crying tone.

"Oh, come on, Snowy. What am I going to do with it?" I asked.

"You're gonna jerk off on it, I bet," she replied quickly.

"Of course I am, but what else am I going to do?" I asked back as if her remark was completely irrelevant. "We'll delete the photos, I've told you."

"Snowy, love, I want to see that pic later really, really hard," Swan pleaded with her, his cock slightly bobbing in front of Lydia's eyes as he bent downwards.

Snowy took a moment and said: "OK. For you, anything." And she opened her perfect labia towards me, making my dick spring up like it was released from a crossbow. Her closed pussy lips parted slightly, allowing me to look at her bright pink slit and a small, but already visible clit. She was also wet. I took picture after picture, zooming in on each of them in the process, especially on girl's tits and pussies, and -- just to make things even -- on Swan's dick.

"Hey, soldier," Snowy called at me suddenly, "what about you?"

"What about me?" I asked, looking down at my boner.

"Yeah, there's that beautiful thing, but what I'm currently thinking is -- how about we have you on some of the compromising pictures?" Snowy asked, not a small hint of expectation in her voice.

"And who would take those pictures?" I asked.

Snowy replied by breaking the formation and making a few quick steps towards me, leaving Lydia and Swan standing there -- or, better said, Lydia crouching next to Swan, holding onto his leg and more than not gazing at his erect member.

"I'll sacrifice myself for the greater good," Snowy said, winking at me, and continuing in a quieter tone. "And I'll do it with my phone. You know, I do need some leverage in case you decide to make me a world-renowned amateur porn model after all," she said, not joking at all.

I had no desire to do that to her in any imaginable scenario, as I found revenge porn - or any sort of publishing other people's nude photos and videos without their consent, for that matter - to be one of the lowest forms of small-minded human meanness and pettiness. Still, I could not blame her for feeling exposed and simply being careful. "Sure," I said, switching places with her and dropping my phone into Lydia's beach bag.

Lydia got up and looked at me significantly, while Swan seemed to be completely mesmerized with everything that was going on at the moment, standing in the same spot and grinning like a man who just won the jackpot. I hugged Lydia and gave her a kiss. She kissed me back, taking the opportunity to squeeze my cock in the process. It sent shivers up my body, especially as she gave me naughtiest of smiles once we broke the kiss.

"OK, my dear models," Snowy called. By the looks of it, she already snapped some pictures while Lydia and I kissed. "Boys, I think it would only be fair if you put the lady in the middle."

Lydia looked at me shortly and grinned, and then invited Swan with her hand to come closer. He obeyed without hesitation.

"OK, now let's have a normal picture moment," Snowy chuckled as the three of us stood there and patiently smiled for the camera. If we weren't naked and if Swan and I haven't sported full hard-ons, it would be considered as a normal holiday photo. Snowy snapped a few pictures from different angles, probably zooming in on various parts of our bodies in the process. We all giggled in the process, scanning each other -- especially Lydia, who couldn't decide which of the two erect cocks was more attractive to her.

"OK guys, now put Lydia in a sandwich," Snowy ordered, producing slightly bemused looks from Lydia and me, and a completely confused look on Swan's face.

"What do you mean?" Swan asked, aware of what his girlfriend was implying, but obviously needing additional confirmation.

"Well, Lydia goes in the middle, and both of you turn towards her and hug her," Snowy said, her tone of voice completely serious and her hands giving visual instructions.

"Hold on," said Swan, seeming a bit worried for the first time since we met. "Snowy, love, what about this?" He pointed at his dick, which was not even considering a retreat into a flaccid state.

"What about it?" Snowy asked as if he asked about the beers getting warm.

"Well, if I hug Lydia, then it will... You know," he shrugged. "I mean, I'm kind of confused you don't have a problem with that, and maybe Mark or Lydia might..."

I felt a few more pints of blood surging towards my groin as he stated the obvious -- the fact that his cock would be touching either Lydia's ass or groin, depending on the direction she would decide to face. Also, I was dying to find out how wet was Lydia getting from that same thought, since her smile was growing wider and wider by the second.

"Honey, it's just a dick. I'm trying to indulge my artistic needs right now," Snowy replied in a tone that made even Swan's consideration seem to be beneath her 'art' (though I never, ever heard her being into any kind of art).

"What about-" Swan tried to complain again. Guess we were hitting his personal boundary, and it was now up to us to lift the ramp slowly and without incident.

"Hey, dude, no worries," I said. "I'm not the jealous type."

Lydia turned to Swan, intentionally gave his dick a long, appreciative look, then looked him straight in the eyes and said: "Swan, I can't imagine why I'd complain if that hard dick of yours touched me." She bit her lower lip as she said that, which made Swan swallow some spit and dart his eyes from Snowy to me and back. As soon as he saw that we were all smiling at him, his trademark smile slowly returned to his face. Part two, scene one of the plan, which was not even discussed between Snowy, Lydia and me, was obviously resolving to our satisfaction after a brief scare.

"Wow, you guys are... Interesting," Swan finally managed to say out loud, mostly to Lydia and me.

"Come on, honey, let's go," Snowy hurried him up.

Lydia decided to face me, which meant that Swan was about to have his dick mash against Lydia's firm buttocks (or, if he was really lucky, in between them). She leaned on me, and Swan leaned against her, making her jump slightly out of excitement.

"Oooh," Lydia exclaimed, feeling two cocks touching her simultaneously for the first time in her life. My own member was pressed against her pubic bone -- I tried to shove it in between her legs so that she would rub her pussy directly against my shaft, but she kept her legs together. I had no idea where Swan's cock was positioned at the moment, but I was sure Lydia felt every inch of it as Swan squeezed against her pretty hard. I had my hands holding her on the sides, and Swan grabbed her around her waist -- basically putting his hands between Lydia's and my torso.

Sex was in the air in abundance. However slow we imagined we would go, from the moment that first hard-on appeared (whether Swan's or mine), things went into overdrive. Even Snowy was almost completely unable to control herself -- she actually looked like she wanted to hump someone more than Lydia, who controlled herself unbelievably.

"Oh, my, this is sexy," Snowy said as she crouched down and began to shoot numerous photos. From that vantage point, I had a clear view of her pussy, and she was unmistakably wet.

Lydia took her role absolutely seriously, constantly shifting slightly and sliding up and down between Swan and me, giving both of us even more reason to be aroused. At one moment, she leaned her head against mine, putting her mouth to my ear, and whispered: "I am so fucking horny now, you can't imagine." So much for control, I thought to myself.

And I could imagine, because my vivid imagination made me drip precum directly on her belly button, smearing it all over her belly with my cock as she moved around slightly. Moreover, my cock came a mere inch or even less from Swan's hands, and if he lowered them slightly, he just might have the first contact with me. Lydia noticed what was happening and grabbed my dick, lowering it and pointing it towards her hip.

nad3536
nad3536
162 Followers