Snowy's Visit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nad3536
nad3536
163 Followers

"OK, that was enough of that," Snowy said. Her eyes were focused directly on the point where my cock, held in Lydia's hand, pointed at her. She bit her lip gently, fighting to appear neutral. "Now turn back around to face me."

We all did that, and it was obvious that the scene affected all of us. Lydia's pussy was glistening with her juices, and both of our cocks were even bigger and harder than before the sandwich. I glanced behind Lydia and noticed an unmistakable smear of dick juice on her right buttock. I looked at her and smiled, and then winked at Swan. If he was a bit suspicious before about what kind of couple Lydia and I were, he was almost certain now. And, as it appeared, as soon as he was cleared by Snowy and me, he was enjoying it every bit.

"Lyd, honey, how about you grab your man?" Snowy said.

"What, like..." Lydia pointed at my cock with her eyes.

"Uh-huh," Snowy said, to Swan's complete amazement. He was seeing a whole new side to his allegedly shy girlfriend, who was now showing her full sex-crazy side.

"Well, why not," Lydia replied and wrapped her fingers around my shaft, pulling my foreskin completely back in the process and freeing the shiny, bulging knob. I moaned loudly. I was so aroused that I'd have no issue getting a blowjob in front of Lydia's whole family, let alone naked and aroused Snowy and Swan.

"Swan, honey," Snowy called at him. "Would you come here?"

Swan, who was immersed in watching Lydia slowly play with my cock, snapped out of focus and looked at Snowy. Snowy invited him again with her finger, snapping a few more photos of Lydia and me.

Lydia was now beyond the point of caring about anything else, and she was kissing me hard as she jerked my cock faster and faster. I turned to look at Swan and Snowy, where I noticed her giving the phone to bedazzled Swan and starting to kiss him from his chest downward.

I moved my hand across Lydia's breasts, giving them a gentle squeeze and making her moan loudly. She whispered: "Skip all that and get your hand down." Which I did, sliding my fingers up and down her unbelievably wet slit and inserting them deep into her pussy.

At the same time, Snowy's head came in level with Swan's hard cock, which she took into her soft mouth without hesitation. Swan tried to stay quiet, but instead he exerted a pretty loud 'Ugh' and leaned his head backward. And then he said to her -- most likely thinking he was speaking quietly, but forgetting how close we actually were: "What kind of friends are you guys?"

"The best kind," replied Snowy, staring into his eyes as the tip of her tongue explored the underside of his shaft. He grunted instead of replying, obviously losing any ability to protest.

"Aaaaah!" Lydia moaned loudly as my hand worked her pussy faster and harder. The closer she was to her orgasm, the faster she jerked me off, which in turn made me do her even harder. I knew both of us had maybe a minute or two before the explosion.

At the same time, my eyes were constantly on the other couple, enjoying the full side view of Snowy expertly sucking Swan's cock. As concentrated as she was on pleasing her man, her eyes darted from time to time towards us, gleaming with pride and pleasure. Her free hand was already furiously rubbing her own pussy, making her moan louder and louder even with her mouth full of cock.

As I turned my gaze up, I noticed Swan devouring Lydia, who was jerking and arching more and more, releasing moans and yelps with every exhale. And then he looked at me, and mouthed: 'Fuck wow.' I just raised my eyebrows a couple of times at him, not able to speak or even give any other non-verbal reply.

I decided to give both Lydia and Swan an extra incentive -- not that each of them needed any, but I thought it couldn't do any harm. I moved with Lydia a few steps, just so we would reach the smooth beach-ball sized rock with Lydia facing it. I pushed down on her back gently, making her bend over, and finally, kneel down with her ass pointed directly towards the other couple. Her fully spread cunt and asshole, both glistening with all the juices she released since when we arrived at the beach, were now on full display.

"Honey, Swan's watching," I told her quietly as I sat on the rock, my dick right in front of her face. Lydia smiled at me and took my cock lovingly into her mouth. At the same time, her hand traveled back to her pussy and began to play for the audience.

As soon as Lydia's mouth wrapped around my swollen head, I gasped. She immediately got on to take me into her mouth as far as I could fit, her hand squeezing my swollen balls and sliding every now and then all the way back to my anus. I had no clear line of sight at what Lydia was doing to herself, but her muffled and yet powerful moans were telling me she was on a fast track to one huge orgasm.

I looked upwards and saw Swan, his mouth gaping as he watched Lydia's show while getting a masterful blowjob from Snowy. Her full, soft lips were effortlessly sliding up and down Swan's cock, taking almost all of it into her big mouth. He was releasing throaty moans and panting faster and faster, as it was obvious that the combination of Snowy's labor and Lydia's presentation was quickly tipping him over the edge.

The first one to go was, as I expected, Lydia. With a very loud "Ooooh fuuuuuuuuck!" her climax arrived in a style, as she lost any ability to play with my cock coherently and leaned hard with her hand on my leg. Her body twitched and twisted hard, her legs were on the verge of buckling, and her back seemed to be made of rubber as each orgasmic wave arched her from concave to convex and back in mere fractions on a second.

"Jesus Fuck! Uuuuugh! Oooooh!" Lydia practically screamed as she was guiding herself through her orgasm both for herself and her audience.

"Snowy! I'm gonna cum!" Swan yelled out loud, preparing her for the inevitable. She grabbed his ass and began ramming his cock deep into his mouth. A few seconds later, Swan was exploding straight into her mouth. He grunted and panted, not being as loud as I tend to, but it was visible that his orgasm was fantastic. He grabbed Snowy's head and began to thrust into her mouth even harder, knowing exactly how far he could go without gagging her even in the midst of shooting jets of cum. To my surprise, it turned out that 'as far as it goes' was actually 'all the way in,' and Snowy was taking him deepthroat-style and gulping on his cum like a champion, not breaking her rhythm for one moment.

As Swan's climax was continuing in full power, Lydia's orgasm was slowly subsiding, her hand gently leaving her pussy and moving forward to grab my cock. The fact that she had to release me for the duration of her orgasm was the only reason I was still not cumming, but that was about to change. She grabbed my cock and began to tug on it vigorously with one hand, and slid the finger of the other one, still completely wet from her pussy juices, in between my butt cheeks. I felt a jolt of pure pleasure as her digit began rubbing my asshole, and I knew I was not going to last more than half a minute -- if that long.

"I love you," Lydia whispered at me. "You are an amazing guy."

"I love you too, my crazy, beautiful girl," I replied to her, barely managing to utter it between spikes of pre-orgasmic bliss.

A few steps away, it seemed that Snowy drained every last drop of cum from Swan, whose dick was slowly losing its solidity. He was smiling blissfully, only now coming back to his senses from the obvious life-altering moment. Snowy was gently kissing the tip of his cock and heading upwards, slowly rising into the standing position.

This post-cum romantic moment between them only managed to postpone my orgasm for so long, as Lydia was working furiously on making it happen, alternating both hands and her mouth on my cock, balls, and ass. My foreskin was just a blur of movement trapped between long, slender fingers, topped with horny, hungry stare Lydia was giving me. And I just went over the top, not being able to control myself for another second.

"OH GOD!" I yelled out as the first spurt of semen of my second orgasm of the day blasted out of me directly into Lydia's hair. She pulled herself up a bit and kept on jerking me off even faster, letting my sperm hit her chin, neck, and breasts, along with the small drops that came out in between the big shots and ran down my shaft and onto her hand.

"Oh baby, that's it," Lydia encouraged me as I grunted and panted loud enough to make the whole bay turn their heads. My whole world was contained in that small portion of space Lydia and I currently inhabited. I was not able to look or listen to anything, and the only sensation hitting my neurons was one of absolute euphoria. It was, as far as orgasms go, one of the strongest I ever experienced, even though there wasn't even any penetration involved.

I had no idea how long it lasted, but I realized that I came to only when my cock was already half-limp, with barely a trickle of semi-transparent liquid still oozing from its tip. Lydia slowed down her hand movements substantially, allowing me to move onto the tranquility stage. She was covered in cum from her chin down to her tits, along with that big wad that gave her the famous 'Cameron Diaz hair gel' look.

Suddenly, I noticed cheering and clapping. It was Snowy, giving me thumbs-up as she was leaning on the rock opposite to our spot and Swan's head was buried deep between her legs. She was yelling out incomprehensible, just the way she did when I made her cum the first time back on that night in our apartment. I knew she was almost there.

"Ohfuckohfuckohfuckohfuck!" came out Snowy's trademark moan, and Swan obviously knew exactly what to do to her and when. He moved his hand inside her thighs and stuck an unknown number of fingers into her pussy. From the 'OH YESSSSS!' she let out, it was definitely more than one.

Lydia got up and kissed me, her mouth tasting of salt and my cum, and then strode over to Snowy. Without even breaking her stride, Lydia leaned forward and gave the same, wet, salty kiss to her girlfriend, who was barely able to return the kiss from all the moans and screams she was releasing. The combination of Lydia kissing her with mouth tasting like my cock and Swan's diligent treatment of her wet, meaty cunt sent Snowy directly to Cumville.

"OH JESUS! OH FUCK! THAT'S.... IIIIIIIIIIT!" Snowy screamed out, muffling the thousands of crickets and the entirety of the sea as she peaked. She grabbed Swan's hair and pressed it hard onto her clit. He was still visibly wobbly from his own orgasm, but he held on like a champion and did exactly what Snowy wanted and needed. Lydia also took the liberty to grab one of Snowy's erect nipples and pull it hard, producing yet another scream of pleasure from Snowy's mouth.

Snowy's body was shaking from head to toe. Even though both she and I came earlier that morning, it had absolutely no effect on the quality or power of our orgasms. Besides the whole setting in which the act was happening, there was the obvious factor of love involved. I knew I could make her cum a hundred times in all imaginable ways, but it would never come close to the intensity she would experience in the similar circumstances with Swan. And it made me happy for her and proud of her. I couldn't help it - I was a closet romantic, especially when the romance included some public exhibitionist sex.

Snowy wound down slowly, accepting gentler and gentler kisses from Lydia and Swan -- where Lydia kissed her mouth, and Swan kissed her pussy and around it. Finally, she sighed and pushed Swan's head gently away from her crotch.

"Oh my god," she finally said with utmost calmness in her voice. "I'm never ever going to leave this place."

"I think it's not just the place, Snowy," I said to her, my voice also an audible picture of serenity. "It's the people."

"Can't argue with that," Snowy replied.

"I missed you, sis," Lydia said to her finally. "And this was long overdue."

"People," Swan interrupted, kneeling in front of Snowy's spread legs and trying to look at all of us at once with a mix of complete amazement and confusion in his eyes: "let me ask again: what kind of friends are you exactly?"

Lydia chuckled at Swan and showed me to come closer to the rest of them. I got up with uncertainty and took the few steps. Snowy leaned forward, grabbed Swan's head between her palms, gave him the most significant stare in the universe, and said to him slowly: "The kind that shares everything you can imagine, my love."

nad3536
nad3536
163 Followers