All Comments on 'Snugglebunny Ch. 10: The Snake'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Xzy89c1Xzy89c1almost 5 years ago
Bloody awful

So absurd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent addition

To a nice series. I liked it and I've read the whole series so far. Please ignore the bull carp from stupid shit posters who do nothing but bitch and moan about everything. Fuck them. Keep on writing! Thanks. 5*.

cudsnuggleatcudsnuggleatalmost 5 years ago
Nice plot and wonderful writing

HOT

For example:

Race you to the back yard," she said.

"You're on," Chris said in response. The two 56-year-olds ran out the back door, tearing their clothes off as they went. Chloe grabbed a blanket on her way out as Chris grabbed a pillow. Finding their favorite spot, Chloe spread out the blanket as Chris tossed the pillow on it. They finished taking their clothes off and embraced each other, naked, in the back yard, the way they used to do before they had children.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Cut

You have to cut off the head of the Snake. He got that done nicely. Snake wasn't real bright telling him he was coming for him though. Pretty good little burn the Boko story.

MarkT63MarkT63over 4 years ago
Good.

I was afraid that Chloe was going to experience a BBC!!! Glad Chris showed he has some BIG BALLS!!!

Ironman52Ironman52almost 4 years ago
Wow!

I went thought the whole series after I read the intro to know greater love.

I love how your stories and your "universe" is consistent and the stories connect, intertwine and feed each other!

Thanks for writing these!.

Now back to finish No Greater Love

Simon_MastersSimon_Mastersalmost 2 years ago

Really enjoy this series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...