So Close to Oblivion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unbeknown to me as we were discussing the house, my hands were playing with her boobs. All I heard was, "You bastard!" as she came again.

She was smiling as she mounted my cock. She wasn't for taking prisoners. I tried to say I hadn't known but she wasn't accepting that. I was going to pay. I felt like she'd sucked me from the settee as I came and came.

She was laughing, "Fuck me. We never went naked around the flat like this. It has its advantages but drawbacks. We'll be too tired for bed!"

I was kissing her and nibbling her nipples. I played dumb, "I'm only doing what I think you want. If I'm not tell me."

She laughed. "Use two fingers in my bum and pussy. Use my "g" spot as my clit is finished. Tell your cock, eight inches and it's his."

I picked her up and took her to the bedroom. I cheated. I kissed her breasts as I used both hands to finger her bum and pussy. She was soon rising off the bed. "It's so good. I can see your eyes. I love you. I want to give you all of me."

I laughed, "Maybe without the pubes, he'll measure up. I look forward to eating pussy without hair. She'll look and taste awesome. I'll see all the colour changes like your breasts."

She moaned, "Fucking hell. I never expected this. The feelings are off the charts. I so want to say, fuck me, but this is great. Once I've cum, just pound me with your cock. Take your pleasure."

I doubled my efforts. Soon she was rising so far from the mattress she was almost levitating. She was gasping and gasping and then she blew up. My fingers were almost broken. She held my hands still as she came down.

I withdrew and climbed onboard. I started slowly, building my pace as her pussy caressed me. She'd learned something new while we were apart. I tried to stay smooth but I had no option between her pussy and her hips, I had to go faster. I was nailing her into the mattress as I came. I fell on top of her. The paramedics would have to rescue her if I died. I'd have a bloody big smile on my face.

I eventually moved off her and we cuddled. It was still not 9pm. It seemed too much effort to leave the bedroom. Diana did to get us some tea. I do like a naked servant girl with breasts like those. We fell asleep cuddled in together.

I didn't waken to a hot pussy abusing my cock. In fact, the bed was empty. I went through to find Diana looking through my personal files. She saw me, blew me a kiss and said, "I had a thought. I've been promoted with a fair-sized increase in salary. You said, you'd been moved to another point on your scale. I have what I now earn. I wanted to know yours so I could speak to the building society about what we could now potentially get for our mortgage."

I told her the pocket my payslips were in. I laughed, "I hope it's not a video call you're planning." She looked at me confused then it dawned on her, she was still naked. She laughed, "If it's a male, I'll speak, if it's a female, you speak." I wondered for a few moments then realised I was naked as well. I laughed. With the new figures, we called the local branch. We were given a new amount which was fifteen thousand possibly twenty more than the old which helped a lot.

We showered, had breakfast and uplifted her parents. On the way, Don asked what my dad had thought. I could only say, "Start packing!"

There was the inevitable hugs for Diana as we arrived. We went to the dining room so he could show us what John had found. John had made a few suggestions to improve the house.

Basically, John had redesigned the ground floor to use the new beam to enable an open plan living room kitchen diner. He suggested patio doors so access to the garden would be improved. Changes to the first floor would give us better sized rooms with two ensuite. A loft conversion would give another three rooms.

Dad had worked out a cost based on the three different scenarios. Total refurbishment including loft. Ground and first floor and ground floor only with the necessary repairs, new electrical wiring required.

Diana looked at me, "It comes down to the price we can get it for and the price for our flat. It makes sense for the total refurbishment as it won't need anything again major for many years other than replacements.

"We'd probably need to stay elsewhere while it is done as the flat in the next block was bought and new people in within a month. This would take far longer than that."

Dad said, "Six to eight weeks. John saw two areas the survey had missed. Both are problems with the foundations but with the plan for a total refurb, we can make those right. He suggested you go in about £15000 below what they're suggesting. Don't go any higher than £10000 below.

"If it's a bit over your budget, I'm sure mum and I can help. It will come off your inheritance.

"As for your flat, we can replace your ensuite and main toilet easily. It will add even more to the value.

"We'd offer for you to stay here while it's done but it is a long commute."

Louise said, "They'll stay at ours. It will mean they can go there after their work and help."

I said, "Let's see if they accept an offer that low. Are these the only problems with the foundations?"

Dad laughed, "The one picked up on the report and the one found by John are both concrete cancer. John's is where the patio doors would be so the repair will be included there. The other one John found is where the new beam would be over for support. John is fairly sure, that although it looks like the other two, it's only surface. He didn't see cracks along as he would have expected and were visible at the others. He raised the thought two beams would have to be placed in there or the wall could collapse on both sides of the house. He didn't think she was unaware there may have been other problems. I never play poker with him. If he said he was the prime minister you'd believe him.

"I'll tell our solicitor to make an offer on Monday and take it from there. If successful, we'll head to the wholesaler next weekend to get your flat updated and check out stuff for your new home, bathrooms, kitchens, floorings."

Diana and I looked at John's rough drawing (it was a CAD design) and liked what we saw.

Mum called us through for lunch. Dad, like normal, didn't worry about asking the indelicate question, "What's caused the big change in your plans? Only a month ago, you were finished, divorcing. Your mum and I were in despair as we knew you loved Diana but since your arrest or even before, you haven't been our son Tom. Until the last month when mum saw you becoming more like yourself. We were happy you were beginning to show life.

"This will have shocked Don and Louise as well. We're all delighted you've found each other again.

"Tell us to mind our own business if you wish."

I looked at everyone and began to explain how Stella finally opened me up to discover what had stopped me being there for Diana. I'd asked Diana to be in another session so I could explain. Stella wanted us to have three sessions a week and spend more time together so that who we were was shown. It turned out we're both better than we were. We'd never lost the love for the other though we did hide it well at times.

Everyone seemed to be happy with that.

Don looked at the plans and said, "It's a three-to-four-day job to rewire, depending on the loft conversion, John suggests three rooms, probably two bedrooms and a bathroom. What if you have one master bedroom, bathroom and lots of storage for clothing? There'd be room for some general loft storage as well. He has suggested Velux loft windows but would a dormer be better?."

Diana spoke softly, "It came as a shock a loft conversion. We'll have to speak about it. They may turn down our offer."

Dad's solicitor managed to get us the house for £12500 less than the HITS. We spent time with dad at the wholesalers and had our flat bathrooms updated. We had meant to do those but stuff happens. As dad fitted those, Diana and I were busy giving everything a new lease of life by decorating the flat. It did look so much better.

Dad's solicitor put it on the market. With a week we'd three offers. All above the HITS. Three weeks later and we were staying with Diana's parents. Our furniture and non-essential items were in storage.

Dad, Don and others worked on the house. We'd picked the bathrooms, kitchen, wood but apart from that we'd not been involved in the design. Louise and my mum had. After work we went round and cleaned up. It was amazing how soon the difference was seen. Some nights we had orders to follow. Diana thought the strip paper meant she had to be topless. We had our first fuck in our new house on bare stairs as she misinterpreted rub down woodwork. We learned it wasn't so good for the bum or knees!

We did have a long weekend away as the house had been plastered and we couldn't do much until it dried. Diana and I rubbed it smooth before I sealed it. Nights and weekend we painted the whole house. Diana teased me, stockings, no panties, no bra. She was naked balancing on my shoulders, pussy in my face as she used me to get the height to paint the staircase ceiling. I forgot to suggest the extension pole! It was far better than a ladder though when she used that in the kitchen, I did manage to eat her to two orgasms between the two coats needed.

Seven weeks from being handed the keys, Diana and I moved in. The main bedroom was in the loft. It had a large bathroom, and two walk-in closets for clothes as well as the furniture. I liked the dressing table as Diana teased me drying her hair. I could see her breasts and nipples in the mirrors.

The first floor had the four large bedrooms, two ensuite and two jack and jill. The ground floor had a large open-plan lounge, kitchen, diner, laundry room, small office and another toilet. The patio doors opened to the garden so we could entertain inside and out.

Overall, with all the additions we had no control over we were £20000 over budget. Mum just said, "It's better being spent on you now instead of wasting away in a bank account." I thought it was still cheap for that job. I suspect dad and Don at least didn't charge for their time or their full costs.

Diana came down the stairs as I made our first night-time cuppa. She was wearing a sheer negligee. She stopped on the now carpeted stairs. I took the hint. It was slow, sensual and a lot easier on the knees. Afterwards we went to the kitchen for our teas. Diana leaned over the kitchen table and said, "Does this do anything for you?" My cock answered by invading her warm and wet pussy. As I looked around, I saw we didn't have any blinds on the patio doors. Anyone may see in. When I mentioned that Diana just started humping back at me. I took the hint and fucked her like mad. She came just before I did.

I walked up the stairs to our bedroom following her. There was cum dripping from her pussy. My cock was reviving. Once in the room she took charge. She made me lie on the bed as she straddled me. I thought she was just going to mount me but said, "We've discussed our fantasies. Let's start our new life with a fantasy we both wanted but were scared to say so until Stella managed to extract it from us."

She moved so she stood over my face and brought her pussy down to it. It looked magnificent. We'd been waxed the week before so I saw it in all its glory. The lips looked swollen and red. As she did, she moved her hips showing me what she wanted me to do. I felt her mouth engulf my cock, licking our juices from it. I started to tongue and caress her as best I could. She wasn't still. I don't know how long we did it but I exploded in her mouth as she drove my head down into the new bed.

She turned and kissed me so passionately, my cock thought about becoming erect but he was done. We spoke about our new life. Diana said, "We'll explore each other's desires. Nothing is off limits to discuss. We may or may not do it. Like this, I've wanted to clean you after you'd cum but thought, you'd think me a slut. You admitted to Stella you had wanted to eat me out after we'd cum together. It added to my enjoyment of giving you a blowjob. Even the sensation in my pussy was different, more powerful. We could do it again if you liked it as well. If not, we won't."

I just kissed her, "It was different but once over the shock it was great. I'd only do that for you."

She smiled, "I think he may be eight inches now."

We fell asleep cuddled together.