Sofia The Runner Ch. 06

Story Info
Sophias training gets intense!
2.3k words
4.56
1.7k
1
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/14/2024
Created 01/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackhawk
Jackhawk
32 Followers

Jack stands near the mounds of Ori and Maliki's graves, oblivious as to how he got there. The mist surrounds him, swirling with the wind. Why is he standing in the dark?

"What the hell is going on?" 

Suddenly, the wind howls and the mist shifts into a whirlwind. Jack hears Hank howling in the distance. He wails long and loud, baying at the moon in the shadows. Jack doesn't feel fear, but he does slide his hands to his belt out of habit. He wears no belt. He is dressed in his sleeping clothes. 

"What the fuck?" 

Through the mist he sees a figure floating in his direction. He shifts his gaze and notices another. Both slice through the trees crossing paths and shape shifting. Jack's pulse spikes. He feels naked without his weapons. Hank, his trusted companion, is not at his side. Suddenly, the wind calms. The swirling mist settles. Hank goes silent.

Jack rubs his eyes and sees Ori and Maliki floating in front of him. They seem to be healthy and complete. More so than the last time Jack had seen them. He goes to embrace them, but his arms cut through smokey vapors.  

"Jack. We come to you as a sign and to deliver a message from the ancestors of the mountain. The Elders desire to express their pleasure with your efforts to assist the runners." 

"As for us, please understand we are not bitter. The cruelness of the world is what took us from you. We hold no grudge." 

Jack is stunned. His mind twitches as he processes the words. He chokes up at the site of his sons. His longs for them to return to him, so he can protect them. So he can keep them safe. 

"We feel your pain father. You are free of our suffering. You did the best you could!" 

"But now this opportunity has befallen you. It is imperative that you protect and prepare the warrior Sofia, for what lies ahead. There is danger lurking outside the area of Blue Mountain." 

Jack clears his throat and wipes his damp eyes. He speaks. 

"I am grateful to the Elders for sending you to see me. I miss you both tremendously and although I hear and accept your forgiveness, I will never be able to completely forgive myself for what happened to both of you." 

The brothers continue. 

"Jack. The Elders have appointed us guides for you and Sofia. We are now your guardians for eternity so long as you remain on the mountain. However, it is imperative that you prepare her for the harsh realities outside this sanctuary. She is special. She has been chosen as a savior of the enslaved." 

Jack nods his head, realizing now that his life has been coopted for this mission. 

"I accept the proposal you have presented. Please inform the Elders that I will prepare, protect, and defend this young woman with my life if so determined." 

The brothers nod in agreement, assuring Jack they will deliver his message to the Blue Mountain Council of Elders. 

"Do not expect to see us often Jack. You may feel our presence at times. We have faith in your ability to prepare the chosen one. We have visited her in the days past, setting the course for you to guide our sister. God be with you father!" 

The wind picks up and Jack hears Hank begin to howl again. He reaches out as the vapors of Ori and Maliki begin to swirl. He wants to hug them. To tell them he loves them, but in an instant, they are gone. 

Jack is left standing alone at the mounds. The night is quiet. The stars are bright. The feeling of warmth surrounds him. He feels like he is being hugged, being wrapped in a warm safe blanket. He feels as if a great weight is lifted from his shoulders. He hears a twig snap and turs to see Hank standing at his side.

"I know boy, we have our work cut out for us!"

After a minute, they slowly walk back to the cabin. He quietly opens the door and Hank drops in his favorite spot. Jack's gaze shifts to Sofia, snuggled up small in the center of their bed. He slides quietly in beside her. They sleep soundly.

Jack wakes to the aroma of bacon frying. His eyes open and he shifts onto his side, sliding up on one elbow to observe the scene being enacted before him. Sofia is a whirlwind around the hearth. Hank follows her wherever she goes. When she stops for a task, his but hits the floor and he waits patiently for her next move. 

Sofia catches Jack's movements out of the corner of her eye. She quickly prepares a cup of coffee with a touch of cream and a teaspoon of honey. She glides across the floor and presents it to him. 

"Good morning sleepy head!" 

Jack scratches his head and takes the cup. Sofia bends over and plants a sweet kiss on his cheek.  

"If you like, go wash up and come enjoy breakfast. I have prepared a feast and Hank is getting very impatient!" 

She smiles at him and twirls. The pretty yellow dress, one that Jack brought her, flows nicely around her gorgeous legs. The picture is not lost on Jack, and he smiles, taking a big gulp of the coffee. He is incredulous and can't belief she knows exactly how he likes it. His eyes wander to the ceiling, and he whispers quietly to Ori and Maliki. 

"Nice touch you two!" 

He scrambles out of bed and steps outside, cleaning up and returning. He he is hungry enough to eat a horse and says so, checking to see if Clyde is still outside! 

"Sofia, it smells amazing in here. Serve it up darling!" 

The warrior prepares three plates piled high with eggs, bacon, sausage, potatoes and bread. The three of them waste no time consuming the spread. Jack pushes his chair back and she refills his coffee cup. 

"Sofia, the spirits visit me last night." 

"Oh my God Jack! Really? The same that came to me?" 

"It was Ori and Maliki together. I was shocked also as I have never been visited by the spirits before and I've lived on the mountain for 30 years." 

"What did they want from you Jack?" 

"It was very special for me to see them. They expressed forgiveness to me concerning the fate they met while under my tutelage. They also delivered a message to me from the Elders of the Blue Mountain. They told me that you have been chosen special to be a warrior for the enslaved." 

"That is what they told me too, although not in so many words!" 

Sofia giggles and shyly winks at Jack, remembering the way Maliki used her. 

"They also told me we need to begin your training in preparation for the struggles and viciousness you will most likely encounter in your fulfillment of their prophecy." 

Sofia nods and affirms her commitment to their venture. 

"Jack, while not completely sure about what is in store for me, I pledge to you that I will give every effort to ensure that we are successful and safe." I owe that as a minimum to you, to the Elders, Ori and Maliki, as well as the unknown scores of victims of enslavement." 

Jack nods and says after a moment. 

"All right Missy. Let's get this mess cleaned up and get to work." 

They clean up all the kitchen plates and cups and pots and pans. Jack tells Sofia to change into a pair of the britches he brought her from town. She steps outside in a pair of tight fitting deerhide pants as well as a pair of high rise moccasins made from the same material. Jack looks at her cross-eyed. 

"Where did those come from?" 

"I made them from the carcass of a dear Hank killed for us. What do you think?" 

"They are amazing and extremely sexy!" 

Sofia blushes and smiles at Jack. She has never been honestly associated with those type of words. She shivers warmly as Jack inspects her.

Jack shakes his head. He is impressed, thinking to himself.

"Is there anything this woman can't master?" 

Jack begins Sofia's training with ax throwing, followed by bow and arrow training, and wrapped up the first day with a bit of hand-to-hand combat. Sofia is a natural with boundless energy. Jack is most impressed by the way she is recovering. It's only been 3 weeks since Hank ran her down. The condition she was in when he first laid eyes on her and the way she is now is like night and day.  

Jack pushes Sofia hard daily. He knows she must be able to react instantly the moment a threat presents itself. Her skills with weapons grows exponentially. The time has come for her to begin training on horseback. Sofia never rode, but just like everything else, she picks it up quickly. Clyde is gentle, strong, and sturdy.   

Jack also notices Sofia acting more affectionate towards him. Not only does she sleep in his bed, she sleeps in his bed completely nude. Jack has practiced an amazing amount of restraint with her. He is determined to avoid initiating any sexual activities and resolves that she is going to have to be the one to give the go ahead. 

It's been 4 weeks since Sofia has experienced an orgasm. Often at night, she lays quietly feigning sleep when she is internally begging for Jack to ravish her. The spirits told to embrace her sensual being. She craves to be that woman. Her resolve is to begin that type of training tonight. 

Their day has been long. The evening rituals complete, Jack retires and sprawls into bed. He has taken to sleeping nude also, hoping to possibly spur some motivation for his bed mate. Sofia and Hank return from the river and Hank finds his spot. Hanging her weapons, she drops her clothes and slides in beside Jack. Propped up on her elbows, and stares at Jack. Doing his best to act nonchalant. He eventually says. 

"Something on your mind Miss Sofia?" 

That was all the introduction she needed. 

"Yes Jack. As a matter of fact, there is! Every night I sleep right here beside you and never once do you touch me. What is wrong? Am I not desirable to you?" 

Jack is now paying very close attention and she just provided the spark to light their fire. He props himself up on his elbow and turns toward her.  

"Sofia, that last question is absolutely ridiculous. Keep in mind sweetness, about 5 weeks ago, the first time I ever laid eyes on you, you were a mess. Now granted, your recovery and growth has been an absolute miracle."  

"In my mind it would be very horrible for me to take advantage of you before you are ready for me to make love to you. Darling, I have been waiting for you to give me a sign for weeks." 

"So, you really find me beautiful, and you want me to be you fuck toy?"     

Jack is shocked at her words. 

"Sophia, where did you learn those words?" 

"Oh Jack, the slavers used to use me as their fuck doll day and night. The things they would say and do to me! I've heard it all!" 

With that, Jack reaches over and grabs her around her waist. He drags her on top of him and kisses her hard. Her hands grasp his face, and she kisses him back hungrily. She moans and Jack's cock slides between her legs, riding comfortably in her slot. His hands slide down her curvy sides and her grasps her firm ass. Moving his hands begind her knees, he drags them up along side his ribs, spreading her pussy wide. He feels Sofia's moist crevice and glides his cock along her slippery crease. 

Sofia kisses him madly. She pants and shakes. Her breath hitching and her voice raspy. 

"Jack, fuck me please. I want to feel your cock inside me so bad." 

The waiting period is over. The pent-up desires are released and none too soon.  

"Baby, you want my cock? Take it!" 

Sofia reaches down and guides his throbbing rod inside her sweet juicy pussy. She gasps loudly as half his thick member disappears inside her. Her legs grip his sides, and she pumps her ass down, driving his cock deeper in her quim. Her juices flow, and they develop a smooth sensual fucking rhythm. Jack grips her ass hard, grinding against her with each stroke. Sophia keeps up her litany of naughty talk, most of it about the way Jack's cock feels stroking in and out of her.  

"Oh my God Jack. Fuck! Your cock is so big. Pump that beast in me Jack. I want your cum inside me baby!" 

Jack's mind is manic. His balls rage. She continues talking and Jack's spine vibrates viciously. He orgasms and pumps warm streams of cum deep inside her pink pocket.

As the first hot drop scorches into her cervix, she orgasms. Sofia's pent up desires culminate in the most erotic orgasm of her life. She screams and shakes uncontrollably. Jack slides his hand up to the small of her back and presses her tightly against him, grinding her as she milks every drop of cum from him with her sweet pussy. The amount of their mixed fluids is amazing. They are both covered in their warm slippery cum. They kiss hard, their tongues playing sensually together. 

They drift off to sleep, enjoying the soothing endorphin rush. Sofia lays on top of him. Her breathing deep and steady. His hands still grip her gorgeous ass. Their first encounter a passionate success!

Hank huffs and drops off to sleep! 

Jackhawk
Jackhawk
32 Followers