Sofie Can't Say No Pt. 02

Story Info
Sofie's ex breaks his promise.
2.4k words
4.24
12.5k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/16/2023
Created 11/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kruos
Kruos
50 Followers

*This story is entirely fictional*

Right after I posted my last story Noah texted me again, telling me to come over. If you haven't read that one you should really read it first to understand what's going on. I wasn't entirely sure what he wanted, but obviously I was scared. He promised before that if I went through with his little game then that would be the end of things, and he'd leave me alone. A small part of me still hoped that he was telling me to come over just to finalize that, but deep down I knew better.

When I arrived he let me in and sat down on the couch, patting the seat next to him. I begrudgingly sat down and he started talking:

"So, was I right? Do you finally appreciate what you've been missing this whole time?"

"You're an asshole. The only reason I did that was because I had no choice."

"Yeah, but sounds like you enjoyed it." He played an audio clip from the night before while he moved his hand onto my leg and started rubbing my thigh. In the recording I heard myself clearly getting fucked and loudly moaning in pleasure. A few seconds later and I'm begging the guy I met last night to cum in my pussy. The audio is clear; there's no question it's me. I know that he also called me by name a few times, which would have also been recorded, eliminating any doubt.

I glared at him. "You promised me you'd delete everything if I did what you asked."

"Yeah, I did. But then I heard everything you're into last night when you drunkenly confessed. I'm hurt you never shared that with me." I could tell he was being sarcastic. "But don't worry, you'll be opening up soon, and you'll get to live out all your fantasies, and more. If only I had known how easy you were once you were drunk." He smirked at me as his hand moved up my leg.

"Just tell me what you want and let's get this over with."

"It's simple. For the rest of the school year, I own your body. You do what I tell you to do, when I tell you to do it, or your family finds out what you've done, and your life is destroyed. Now get on your knees."

I knew this was one of the most important decisions of my life. I glared at him, trying to size him up. Would he really go through with it if I refused? Should I try to negotiate? I knew if I gave in then, the amount of blackmail material would just start increasing exponentially, and I'd really be trapped. I thought about the audio of me getting fucked the previous night. I thought about the photos he had of me, every inch of my body clearly on display. He met my eyes, looking calm and self-assured, confident that he had me in checkmate. And fuck, he was right. There was no way out. I let out a deep sigh, lowered my eyes, and got on my knees in front of him. I knew my life was rapidly spinning out of control, but in that moment I had no idea just what I was in store for.

He told me to unzip him, so I did, and then I took out his cock, which was already hard. Seeing it now compared to the one from the previous night and it was definitely smaller, but still substantial. It was the first I had ever seen back when we were dating, but after we broke up I didn't think I'd ever see it again. I licked the bead of precum from the tip and then placed it in my mouth, hoping to get this over with, but I knew my new life was just beginning. After a few minutes he took out his phone, snapped a few pictures, and then started a video.

"What's your name?"

I took his cock out of my mouth for a moment to respond. "Sofie." He already had this, so I figured it didn't hurt to say it again. I started licked it again so I could more easily respond.

"And your last name?"

I can't put that here obviously, but I gave it to him as well.

"And what are you doing?"

"...I'm sucking your dick."

"Good girl. And who owns your pussy?"

As much as my rational mind didn't want any of this, I couldn't deny it was turning me on. I mean, I had dated Noah before for a reason. I still found him hot, and the control he had over me combined with the humiliation he was putting me through definitely got me going.

"...You own my pussy."

"So smart. Show it to me."

It was nothing he hadn't seen before, and there were already photos and video. I wasn't really giving up anything I hadn't already. At least that's what I told myself at the time. I stood up and stripped for him, Noah never lowering the camera. Once I was fully naked, he told me to go into his room and lay down on the bed. I knew what was coming.

I laid down on his bed and I couldn't stop shaking with nerves. At the time I almost wished I had been drunk again like I was the previous night. He came into the bedroom already naked and stood at the foot of the bed.

"Spread your pussy for me slut."

I knew after this he'd have closeups of my pussy. So far he just had his hidden camera footage, which was bad enough, but not the same level of detail. But it seemed like such a small step, and didn't really change things overall. I slid my hand down my stomach until I reached my lips. I felt how soaking wet I was already; it was embarrassing. He made me rub my clit and hole for him while he took closeups. It felt so good I started playing with my nipples with my other hand. I was so conflicted between it feeling amazing alongside the exposure I was being forced into. I was getting close to cumming when he told me to stop, setting his phone down nearby where it still had a clear view, before getting in bed and climbing on top of me. He started sucking on my nipples and neck while fingering me. It was so fucking hot but I did my best to not show how much I was enjoying it.

He took his hand and positioned his cock at the entrance to my pussy, sliding it up and down to coat it in my juices while he whispered in my ear, telling me about how long he had been waiting for this moment. He said he was a little sad that he wouldn't be taking my cherry, but being my 2nd dick ever less than 24 hours after my first was wonderful in its own regard. He started sliding it into me, and I tried to wriggle back, but he's so much bigger and stronger than me I had no chance. In just a few thrusts he had bottomed out, while I thought about how I'd been fucked raw twice in a day after being a virgin for 21 years.

He took his time with me, clearly enjoying the pent up frustration from his forced celibacy during the months we were together. He continued to kiss and play with my neck and nipples, something he learned that I'm sensitive to from back when we were dating. It really didn't take long until my breathing was ragged and I knew I wasn't going to be able to last much longer. After our time together, he knew how to make me cum without fucking me, so having his cock in me at the same time just made it so much more intense. He held me tight as he started thrusting harder and I just couldn't help myself. I came so hard on his cock I started involuntarily screaming. I think this pushed him over the edge, and I felt him unload into me, which only made me cum harder. My mind was lost, tossed in a storm of pleasure and humiliation. I came so hard I actually blacked out for a few moments.

When I finally starting coming down and getting control of myself again, he showed me the photos he had taken while I had blacked out. The first was a high resolution closeup of my pussy, gapped open from the fucking, with a thick load of his cum deep inside and also dripping out. Then he showed several more from slightly farther back, showing my full body and face. He even had photos where he stuck his dick back in me a few times. These were definitely worse than the photos he had of me before, and I knew I was truly fucked now.

He kneeled over me and made me clean the combination of my wetness combined and his cum off his cock and balls. It was my first time sucking balls before. Holding them in my mouth and tasting his cum and sweat on my tongue while he took photo after photo was definitely a new low.

Once I had cleaned him up he went to the bathroom. I just laid there in a daze, thinking about how I'd now had two guys cum inside me and I wasn't on birth control. If I got pregnant I wouldn't even know who the father was. I guess Noah read my mind because of what he said when he stepped out of the bathroom.

"Damn, I've been wanting to fuck that tight pussy so badly, you have no idea. I'm definitely going to be hitting it on the reg." A part of me already knew that would be the case, but it still hurt to hear him say it out loud. To talk about me like I was a piece of meat. "But I can't be having my little slut get pregnant. I'm taking you to the store to get on the pill. But first, lick up that mess you made."

I looked at him quizzically for a second but then realized what he was asking. I was about to refuse when I realized my situation, sitting on his bed already naked and full of cum. I hated it but I knew I had no choice. I got on my hands and knees and started licking up the thick pool of cum that had just slid out of my pussy, while Noah took photos the whole time, even making me stick my tongue out with a big glob on it. It's amazing that just a few minutes later I had managed to already surpass the most humiliating thing I'd ever done. When I finished licking it all up I got dressed and we headed out together.

I quickly realized that we weren't driving to the pharmacy like he said. Instead, our first stop was at the hardware store. When we got there he forced me to make a copy of my house key and give it to him. It felt so shitty but I knew I had no choice. Next we went to the pharmacy.

I never thought I'd go on the pill, because I didn't think I'd be having any sex before marriage, but beyond that I wasn't exactly opposed to it. And obviously if I was going to be getting fucked raw I needed the protection. What I didn't expect though was what Noah said after we left the pharmacy. He told me I'd have to earn it each day, and if he weren't happy with my performance as his personal sex toy I wouldn't get one.

I then realized then what he truly meant when he said earlier that he owned by body now. He controlled who fucked me, where, and when. He controlled my home. He controlled my fertility. He was quickly taking control of every aspect of my body and my life. It was terrifying, but oh my God I've never been so dripping wet in my life. Or maybe that was the load of cum I had just received.

After we got back to his place made me get back down on my knees and suck him off again. After he came in my mouth, rather than letting me just swallow it, he made me show it to him on my tongue, once again taking plenty of photos. From now on I'm not going to mention it, you can just assume he's taking photos of everything. Anyway, he placed the first birth control pill on my tongue and made me use his cum to swallow it down. Ugh, it was so degrading and hot. After that he sent me home, cum in my stomach and pussy.

I arrived home and once again just got in my bed and starting writing, and now I'm here. I know my life is spiraling out of control. I know that every time I submit to Noah, it just makes it harder to resist next time. But I just have absolutely no idea how to get out of this situation. I feel like I have this cognitive dissonance, because I know inside I'm a pure Christian girl, but now I'm being turned into like some super slut against my will. But if I'm liking it and getting off to it, is it really against my will? I'd never do this stuff if I weren't being blackmailed, but holy shit the orgasms I've been having have been mind blowing. And I'm doing these things with and for someone who I was dating not so long ago, someone who, at the time, I wanted to be with.

Maybe he was right, maybe I did just need to get over the hump. I'm scared though of what else he's going to make me do, but thinking about it gets me absolutely soaked. My rational mind knows that I need to figure out a way out of this, but my body can't get enough. It's embarrassing to say but right now I'm fighting the urge to touch myself more using the cum still inside me as lube. Ugh. I know this is bad. I need to get some school work done, but it's going to be impossible to concentrate on anything. Thanks for reading, writing it all out really helps me process the trauma and everything. Will update again when I can.

Kruos
Kruos
50 Followers