Sold to the Brothel Pt. 03

Story Info
Sandor loses bits of his soul in sex slavery...
2k words
3.4k
2
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 01/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Serving customers, several months down the line, was a daily grind for Sandor. Sandor grunted, flat on his belly on a dirty, narrow bed, his head hanging over the other side while a big stallion ground up into his arse. It was what he needed, a hot, fat length, but he needed more.

"Mmmph... Please... Please, stuff my mouth too," he cried out, whimpering as his eyes glistened with tears, the depths of his need shocking even to him. "Please... Please, take my muzzle, take my maw..."

"Heh..."

A big snow leopard rubbed his jaw, pleased at how well the brothel slave was performing. He'd considered going after his stallion friend to fuck the fox's arse, but the fox was so willing and slutty, well... How could he resist using a good slave?

Sandor whined as the snow leopard lined up his fat length to the fox's mouth, rubbing it mockingly against the side of the fox's muzzle, just for a moment. Sandor wrinkled his muzzle, though he inhaled deeply, the reek of the feline's cock rolling through him. He inhaled deeply, again and again, devouring the dirty stink, needing it more than he had ever had anything before.

"Mmmm..."

He took the cock into his mouth, the stinky cock drawing him in, curling his tongue around it and drooling over the meaty girth. It was all he needed, so very much.

The fox could not remember much about his past, though he knew he'd been out in the world before, beyond the walls of the brothel. Yet that didn't seem all that important anymore. Why would the fox ever want to be elsewhere when he was content with getting all the cock he could slurp down at the brothel?

A little fox whore, nothing more than something to be used... Yes, yes... Yes, that was what he liked.

His body, however, was covered in tattoo-like shapes, reminiscent of the rune that had engraved itself into his cock so long ago. Oh, how long ago that felt, that first contract... Yet the fox hungered for them. Every contract he signed with his soul meant he could serve more, do more, be better for every customer that wanted to use his body. Most of them, though it was beyond his current comprehension, worked directly on his soul, affecting his mindset and desires, his soul rendered, therefore, incomplete.

As long as he served, Sandor didn't care what they did to him.

"Here..."

The stallion grinned, showing a flash of white teeth. Even though he was a herbivore, he did not fear the small, white fox impaled on his cock. His shaft throbbed within his arsehole and Sandor whimpered, his eyes watering.

More... He needed more... The fox was such a slut and he didn't even question the contract that floated in front of him. Even though very few of the anthros there could use magic in any meaningful way, the contracted held its own demonic power and magic, so it could hold its own in that regard.

He panted heavily, nodding -- but the contract already recognised the magical agreement of his soul. Sandor's eyes grew more unfocused and he moaned openly.

"Ohhhhhh..."

The fox may not have known what the contract was doing to him, but he didn't care. He didn't care that he was being turned into a whore, desperate for cock -- any cock, though he preferred big, thick, meaty cocks. He needed cocks, dicks everywhere, cocks that would pound him, use him, leaving him a washed-up mess in whatever room he had been assigned to that day.

"Mmmph... Ahhhh..."

"And I thought I'd have to ask you," the black stallion said, his white stripe standing out starkly in the middle of his face. "Mmm... This will make you a whore... So slutty. We had permission from the owners to present you with a new contract. Special discount, see..."

"Mmmmph... Ohhhh... Need...cock..."

The fox's eyes could not even focus and the stallion laughed openly, leaning over him, ramming in hard and fast.

"Look... Here is a male who wants to be nothing more than a dumb idiot... A simpering, weak-willed whore. That's the best place to be, for a fox, anyway."

Sandor nodded eagerly. Yes, oh, yes, definitely!

"Bark for us, foxie."

"Yip! Yip!"

It wasn't much of a bark, but it was enough to satisfy them, his tongue drooling happily out as the snow leopard rubbed his cock degradingly against his muzzle. The stink of him sank into Sandor's fur, although the fox moaned eagerly. All he wanted was that cock back in his muzzle.

"Ready, foxie?"

The influence of the contract had already made itself known to him, making him sluttier and more whorish, but the stallion took his nod for open agreement. Fixing the pact to Sandor's head with a press of his fingers, just to seal the deal, the equine shook his head, marvelling at the fox. He couldn't imagine giving up his masculinity. But he supposed that was where he and the fox slave differed.

They'd always be different.

"Aaaaaahhhhhnnnnngggghhhhh..."

The fox groaned, flicking his tongue out against the rounded tip of the snow leopard's cock. Such a cock... It deserved to be worshipped.

Where the scroll affixed to Sandor's head, another mark appeared, loud and bold and obvious. Another piece of his soul crumbled away, his mind foggy. Even though he had briefly experienced the whorish influence of the pact when it had levitated before him, the effects ran much deeper than that, rendering him more submissive, whimpering, drooling.

A professional sex slave.

Well, he would not be all that much good if he was asked to use any level of cognitive function, though that, most likely, would not be required from him. Not when he could take cock after cock all day long, filling his arse and maw, grinding over his rump, using his paws... Every part of his body ached deeply, craving cock.

There was a dick in his arse. He needed more, another one, driving in hard and fast, cramming in, the flare thick and meaty at the deepest point. The fox moaned, drooling openly, eyes half-lidded.

"So, slave, how do you feel?"

The leopard rubbed his cock against the side of his muzzle, letting him talk.

"Oh... Guhd... Goooood..."

He tried to talk, but it was harder than ever.

The horse fucking him too, most likely, was a problem when it came to talking. Every thrust forced a grunt of breath from his lips, stealing his words.

"Unff... Want...be...good slave... Nnnnnggghhhh..."

He groaned, drooling, saliva slopping from his mouth.

"How much more can you take, slut?" The stallion mocked him, hammering in crudely, roughly, closer and closer to orgasm. "Can you take two studs up your backside at the same time?"

"Mmmph... Yes...please...master..."

Those were about all the words he could get from his lips, though it was not a problem. Sandor could do as he liked, as he willed, huffing, panting, eyes rolling back into his skull. He was bound by the contracts, beyond his will.

"More...dick..."

"Heh, well, if that's what the slut needs... Stupid, little fox whore..."

They used him, the muscular snow leopard slamming back into his mouth with cruel intent. He didn't need to talk, after all, not when he was being used. The cock in his arse bloomed, yet the stallion held back from orgasm, savouring his use of the slave and the time he had paid for with him for as long as possible.

"Mmmph... Nnnggghhh... Nnnfff..."

Sandor whined, closing his eyes. No, no, he didn't need to see, oh no. It was not necessary, not needed, though his attention was drawn to the aching pulse of his cock. Within his chastity device, which was only removed on occasion, his cock plumped up as thick and as full as it could, flesh straining between the bars. They cut into his length, but the fox didn't care.

His orgasm would come either way, though it would not be satisfying, no, it would not be fulfilling. As they hammered into him, one at either end, forcing him to choke and gag on the snow leopard's cock, Sandor squealed brokenly, twitching in climax. His cock shot out a weak load of what couldn't really be called sperm, but was a clearer, watery liquid. Of course, that very first contract had rendered him impotent and infertile. It would be a wonder if his cock could even get fully hard outside chastity anyway.

From that day on, they didn't allow Sandor to clean himself. The fox simply wasn't able, too many fragments of his soul having fractured off. If he could not think clearly, he didn't know how to keep himself clean for clients.

Without being able to impregnate a female, there was little for Sandor to do, little reason for Sandor to exist other than to be a whore.

"Mmm... He's not a male..." The stallion grunted, leaning far over the fox as he commanded the moment, overpowering him in orgasm. "Just a vixen, a fox slut. Take it, whore... Look how well she takes my cock up her slutty pussy."

Sandor shivered. Yes... Oh, yes, that was right. He was not male, he was female. Just a vixen slut in need of cock.

Swiftwolf didn't fare better as he was taught to serve, only differently. They gave him a new name: Turtle. Like breaking Sandor down to feel he was female, Turtle was renamed, stripping him of his old identity.

Though the wolf barked like a dog, chomping at his gags and muzzles, showing them the fight that gave him a little more spunk, a little harder to break than Sandor. But he was just a canine who had no right to resist and the slavers took pleasure in breaking him down, putting him in his place.

Walking on all fours was very different for Turtle, choosing to lean into his new name, as if he could shuck the skin of his past too, just as easily as all that. On all fours, he saw the world from a different perspective, bound at his arms and legs so he could not stand, a short chain between his ankles and wrists preventing him from getting up easily.

It was easier to get to cock on all fours anyway, sucking down all the cocks he could get at, pressing further and further into his role. A leash constantly dangled from his neck as he was turned loose on the public floor of the brothel for high paying clients, though it was liable to be grabbed and yanked at any moment.

He tried to enjoy it, the pressure on his neck, how he was pulled aside, his tail shoved up out of the way for clients to use his hole. So passive... Just there to be used. A cock ramming into it was just a daily thing for him, something he got used to, barking and wagging his tail just to show how much he liked it.

He knew he got good things when he did what they wanted. He got bad things, like denial and restraint, when he was not a good boy. So, in the end, maybe it was better to be a dog and not a wolf. If he ever had really been a wolf at all...

"Get all that down, slut... Fucking bitch of a dog..."

A zebra smirked and crammed his big, fat cock down his throat, grinding over his tongue as if it was nothing at all to him. And Turtle shot his load with a jerk of his hips, his dick locked up, though, sometimes, he would have it off.

He was never allowed a true orgasm with it off, however, merely spending his own seed while clients laughed at him, pounding his arse and taking his muzzle, like an object just to be passed around.

But maybe that was just where Turtle was meant to be all along.

Continued in part four of four...

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare3 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Demonic Possession A male tapir anthro is possessed and inflated to the extreme.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Hard-on for a Hare An anthro stag gets some frotting fun...in NonHuman
Soldier's Humiliation A samurai is spanked and publicly humiliated...in NonConsent/Reluctance
Lust Controlled by His Magic Gloves When his gloves come to life, he must obey their kinky call.in Fetish
Bound and Used A knight is captured and used...in BDSM
More Stories