All Comments on 'Soma's Journey Ch. 02: The Chair'

by SomaSlave

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
sissymissyctsissymissyctover 4 years ago
You need to read it before posting

Excellent premise for the story, but a bit hard to follow. You have him tied to a chair, then, "He orders me to turn around and walk around a bit." Not easy to walk around with a chair tied to you. Imaging was okay, but do check continuity.

SomaSlaveSomaSlaveover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the close read...

...I was concerned for a moment about the continuity error, but, on rereading, I did mention he lifted me off the chair to sit down himself. Apparently, I didn’t make that clear enough: I’ll keep that in mind during future writing sessions.

In case it wasn’t clear, this is a retelling of something that actually happened to me, which probably explains the present tense, something I don’t normally like. I’ll watch out for that as well. Thank you, again, for your comments.

wylderoswylderosover 4 years ago
I noted the transition fumble, also.

But have no complaints. The writing is so good, otherwise.

It would add to the narrative if you could describe yourself.

Very erotic and steamy!

Thanks for the ride.

Bisexguy70Bisexguy70over 1 year ago

I loved it. However i like more sensual domination. When i read about painful tigging or ball abuse or things that cause discomfort im not turned on by it. Other then that its a grrat read! I love my mouth being used like a pussy so i can relate.

SomaSlaveSomaSlaveover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for the kind words and suggestions. I think you'll find more sensual forms of domination in other stories in the series. If you're looking for sensual domination, take a look at my series The Shopping Spree. It may be more up your alley. If so, let me know in the comments.

I appreciate your thoughts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSomaSlave@SomaSlave
My stories are a mix of my own explorations and the fantasies I would like to enjoy, if I ever work up the courage. Soma is my alter ego and a projection of my innermost desires and needs. The stories in the Soma's Journey series are based on my actual explorations. The other ...