All Comments on 'Some Forgotten Episodes 03'

by ontomars55

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyover 4 years ago
I liked this story

You are definitely an exhibitionist! I chuckled at the pictures of you wearing the homemade pouch. It looks like a sock only smaller with a string around your balls. I think you would have done better just to wear a skimpy G string as that might have been less likely to get you arrested. Also, you didn't leave enough time to enjoy yourself.

I can relate to your story. When I was in my early twenties, I used to visit a crowded city beach. Since I couldn't go nude, I would wear a very skimpy bathing suit. Nothing quite as adventurous as your pouch, however. The suit would cover me satisfactorily except when I got an erection. Then it wouldn’t do such a good job. I think I pushed things to the limit a few times when I deliberately let myself get aroused when others could see.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userontomars55@ontomars55
I have enjoyed doing many naked adventures most of my life and have had many opportunities to do this without being obnoxious or upsetting people. The thrill of someone seeing me "innocently" doing these adventures was almost as enjoyable as the simple natural feeling of just ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES