Somebody's Watching Me

Story Info
Man watches his trans neighbor fuck himself.
1.1k words
3.65
3.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got ready for bed, slipping off my clothes, then I turned off the light and curled my naked body up in bed facing the window. I looked up at the second floor bedroom of the house on the other side of the fence.

For the first time in a few weeks it was lit up. The mustard yellow walls and wallpaper trim had deep red flowers on a white background going around the top of the walls. There were no curtains in the window to interfere with the view in or out of the room.

I sat up when I saw a flash of movement in the room. The light had been on many times late into the evening, but I had never seen anyone in the room before. And, to be fair, I hadn't actually seen anyone this time, just a blur of a shadow but it made my imagination run wild. I watched to see if there would be more movement, but after watching for another half hour there was nothing more to see.

"Crud," I said aloud.

As I thought about the room and who might occupy it, I could feel my body responding to the idea that it may belong to an adult who could potentially be watching me when I changed my clothes, masturbated, and slept. And, who could be turned on by what they saw.

I pictured a young man named Jimmy who was in his early 20s. In my imagination he was tall and a bit chunky, he wore glasses and had a full beard to go with the orangy-red Beiber look-alike haircut and freckles. Maybe he'd have a scar on his forehead. He would be a geek and play video games, and would be working at the nearby Subway making sandwiches. He'd be living with his parents after graduating from college while seeking work in his chosen field of video game developer.

His story...

One night while home from college for the weekend I was playing video games in my bedroom and when I got up to get a snack. I looked out the window and noticed the guy in the house next door standing in the middle of his bedroom as he was getting undressed for bed. I hid to the side of the window so I could still look down at him and watch without being seen.

I watched as he set up his cell phone to record his masturbation session. I moaned softly when I saw him pull out a couple of different dildos--one moderate sized one and a second that was larger--and a couple of vibrators. I was curious as to how he was going to be using them but I knew I just needed to be patient.

He set the toys on the shelf next to the bed and opened the top drawer of his dresser where the non-phallic sex toys were kept. I watched as he pulled out nipple clamps and put them on before he turned to face the window again. His nipples were rock hard and standing at attention.

I watched as he turned on the camera then stepped back. He slowly played with his nipples, pinching and tugging on them as he looked at the camera. I wondered if I'd been seen as he looked at the camera, which was at his head level and facing downwards, and tucked as much out of sight as I could and still be able to watch.

His eyes closed as he continued to torment his breasts, slapping the fat sack, then lifting them up to my lips and hungrily sucking on one then the other. My cock was hard and I could feel precum forming at the tip.

He backed up and sat on the edge of the bed then slid the smaller of the two dildos into his pussy and pushed it in until just the thin base was resting against the entrance. I slid my hand inside my pants and started to rub my cock as I watched this man start to fuck himself.

The larger vibrator was slid between his thick thighs, his head thrown back and as he watched himself on the camera. I slid my hand up and down my cock to match his movements as he moved the toy around the swollen clit.

"Oh god," I gasped as he started playing with his breasts again. I tried to imagine how soft and wonderful they felt, and I wished I was in the room with him and playing with his body all over as I fucked him hard with the toy.

He suddenly stopped and slid the dildo out and replaced it with a huge cock that had to be at least 12-inches long. It slid in with no resistance and I wondered how wet his pussy was to be able to slip the toy inside himself that easily.

I unzipped my pants and let them fall to the floor as my need to cum grew and I wanted to have full range of movement as I watched him continue to fuck himself. I knew it was wrong to watch but it was too enticing to stop now.

"Please let him cum soon," I thought to myself as I paced my movements so I wouldn't cum before him but it was difficult as all I wanted to do was release the massive orgasm I was about to have.

He sat up and moved to the edge of the bed. I audibly gasped when he started bouncing on the toy and tucked the vibrator in place so he could play with his breasts again. I wished it was my cock he was riding. I could feel the pressure starting to build and I knew I wasn't going to be able to wait much longer.

I could see his body start to shake and his face displayed the pleasure that was coursing through his body. He cried out as his orgasm hit him. My hand flew up and down the shaft of my cock as I brought myself closer and closer to the edge then grunted loudly as my cum spewed from the tip and landed up to four feet away.

He removed the clamps and slipped the toy out of his pussy then put them and the vibrator on the shelf to be dealt with in the morning. I watched as he stood up and turned off the camera then sat down to watch it again as he edited out the stuff from the beginning before he started and at the end. I sighed as he put the phone down then got up to turn out the light. I would give a lot of money to see the video and watch it all again.

I waited until he was asleep before I moved from my position then cleaned up the mess I had made. I couldn't wait until it happened again.