Someone Special

Story Info
An autistic man and someone special to him fall in love.
1.3k words
3.36
2.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meet Oliver, an 18-year old man with high-functioning autism who recently graduated high school. His years in school were tough for him because he struggled to find the courage to socialize with his peers, especially during his later years.

However, since age 13, Oliver had an autism behavioral specialist named Samantha, a 35-year old woman with shoulder-length curly blonde hair. Though there was the natural expectation to maintain a professional relationship between student and a district staff member, Samantha felt sorry for Oliver that he did not have any friends. Shortly after meeting Oliver, Samantha offered to befriend him, to which Oliver joyously accepted.

The two of them successfully kept their close friendship a secret throughout his school years, something that Samantha asked Oliver's parents to also keep a secret. Samantha frequently visited Oliver while she was off-schedule. Samantha enjoyed the variety of interesting discussions brought up by Oliver, and she also loved playing video games and reading comics with him. Sometimes, the two of them would even draw together.

There was something that Samantha and Oliver kept a secret from even his parents, and that was when she would do a little bit of his homework for him, on the condition that Oliver would continue to put effort into his homework as well.

A few years later, a few days before Oliver was about to graduate 12th grade, Samantha was sitting at home, sad that her journey with him seemed to be coming to an end. The two of them still kept close contact, however.

At the same time, when Oliver was about to graduate 12th grade, Samantha stood back and began to admire how much he grew and matured into a charismatic young man. Samantha began to fall in love with Oliver. This made the circumstance harder for her because she had no idea how she would confess her newfound feelings to him.

When she was by herself, Samantha would often play with her dildo, fantasizing about Oliver having sex with her. She privately obsessed over Oliver, wishing that she knew how to confess her feelings.

Samantha had a good friend named Tiffany, a 33-year old woman with short, dark red hair who wore black-frame glasses and had a huge curved ass. She was the counselor of the school Oliver went to.

One day, when Tiffany came over to visit Samantha, she and her set in the living room together. Both of them were bottomless, something that they frequently were while visiting each other. It was not because of sexual-related reasons, but rather because they both did not like wearing pants and felt more comfortable at home without them. They also found that it helped them freely communicate more to one another.

"Tiffany," Samantha said, putting her own left finger about an inch away from her own pussy lips. "I have this crush on Oliver and I really don't know what to do about it. Is it wrong?"

"It absolutely would be if he were still in school," Tiffany said. "But he graduated high school recently, didn't he?"

"Yes, he did," Samantha said.

"Well, that means the two of you are both adults. As long as it's consenting, there's nothing wrong with getting into a relationship with him if he is fine with it," Tiffany replied.

"Yeah, but then the next challenge is how do I confess how my feelings for him have evolved," Samantha said. "That's going to be a challenge, isn't it?"

"Yeah, that sure will be," Tiffany said. "Though I do have a sneaky idea that if his parents go away on a vacation somewhere, you can offer to stay with him, sort of like a babysitter."

"And seduce him?" Samantha said.

Tiffany gave a wide smile, nodding. Samantha sort of blushed as well.

"Well, me and Oliver did keep our friendship a secret all of these years," Samantha said.

About two weeks later, Samantha was in luck, as Oliver's parents went away on a vacation. Oliver did not like trips, so Samantha offered to stay with him to make sure he was okay while they were away. Not only having the idea of seduction in mind, Samantha thought it was another way to maintain their friendship, even as Oliver would soon be looking to take the next steps in the adult phase of his life.

After eyeing Oliver's parents drive off into the horizon, Samantha took off her bottoms and threw it across the hallway aggressively, revealing her shaved pussy and a perfect large, curved bubble butt.

When Oliver saw this, he got a boner. Samantha leaned her head left, combing her fingers through her hair three times, then leaned her head to the right, doing the same thing again.

"S-s-samantha..." Oliver said, somewhat speechless.

"Oh, is something wrong?" Samantha said, nonchalantly. " I usually walk around like this at home, and I'm basically in charge of your parents' house for the next few weeks."

"I never saw you as so hot..." Oliver said. "You have a beautiful curved butt."

Samantha giggled. "I'm going to put on some dance music. It's good for exercise and for my ass, even more that I'm bottomless. But first, I'm going to put on some striped long socks," Samantha said, mischievously.

Oliver tried to restrain himself or even stop looking at Samantha's ass. But his will to resist was too weak, so as Samantha was concentrated on dancing, Oliver nearest his head toward Samantha's butt cheeks and softly pressed against it. Samantha got somewhat of a shock and turned off the music.

"No... no... nooo... I can explain!" Oliver said.

"I'm not angry at all," Samantha said. "I'm actually flattered that you think I'm kind of hot. Here, let's go sit on the couch and watch some TV."

When Oliver and Samantha sat down, Samantha wrapped her arm around Oliver and forcefully kissed him on the lips. Though this gave Oliver a fright, he began to press back with the force of his own kiss.

After they stopped kissing, before Oliver had time for any more words, Samantha unzipped his jeans, pulled down his pants, and began to softly suck on his penis.

"W-wh-" Oliver said, before Samantha pointed her index finger up to notify that she was busy. She would not stop sucking Oliver's dick until it was stimulated enough to the point that he uncontrollably ejaculated in her mouth."

"Mmm... your cock tastes so good," Samantha said.

"I'm... I'm just slightly confused, I guess," Oliver said. "We were friends for a few years, and now that I'm a grown adult, you're starting to have sex with me. What if my parents were to find out?!"

"Well that's just it, isn't it?" Samantha said. "You're a grown adult, so your parents should not be allowed to have as much of a say on the activities you do," she continued. "Besides, who discloses whether they have sex?" Samantha said.

"Yeah, true, but you kind of just forced it on me. Did you feel you had this power over me because of my disability?" Oliver said, undecided on whether to feel outraged.

Samantha did not answer Oliver's question. "Oh come here, you! You're a handsome young man now!" Samantha said.

"You're literally raping me," Oliver said. "But since I think you're sexy, I'll allow it."

"You know you want me, tee hee hee," Samantha said. "That's why I'm forcing myself on you. I had a feeling that you'd find me desirable." Samantha put her hand on Oliver's shoulder, continuing, "And from what I can tell, you seem to like it. This was a risk I was willing to take."

Samantha had ignored Tiffany's statement the other day about how the two of them should have first consented. She impatiently wanted to jump right into action. Samantha then began to suck Oliver's dick again. "Mmmm.... mmmm," she mumbled before gasping for fresh air. "So fuckin' tasty! Hey, want me to call Tiffany over?" Samantha said.

"Oh lordy! This.." Oliver said before Samantha interrupted him.

"Okay, I'll register that as a yes." Samantha said impatiently. "She's also looking for a boyfriend, you know."

As Oliver pulled up his pants, Samantha walked off with her phone and began entering Tiffany's number to ask if she wants to join the two of them.

-------

To be continued...(?)