Something about Me and You Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit, you're pretty dumb for a university prof then."

She didn't seem to be bluffing, but then again, a good bluff never does...

"I'm not falling for that" I said flatly crossing my arms.

Clarissa scoffed, then had a hearty laugh. Her large breasts giggling all the while.

She pulled up her phone, and looked up at a Tv in the right corner of the room, where she streamed a video of me on the other side of the glass, sucking her dick...

"It was a two-way mirror..." I sighed... Looking down to my feet...

"Same thing applies, you do what I say an' you get to not see that video sent to everyone at yo' job."

This was going to be problematic, if she was as insatiable as Sam, I was going to be here often... Annnd she has an axe to grind...

Looking at the video though, I couldn't help but get excited, her hot cock ramming into my mouth, her long curly black hair resting down as she leaned her head back in ecstasy. Then I saw my cum splatter on the glass... She looked down and stifled a laugh. Looking back to the camera and pointed.

My cock hard in my pants, I turned my gaze back to Clarissa who was staring at me menacingly. Her eyes sensual... When I got a text.

"Hey Mike! I was wondering what you're up to tonight? I had a meeting with my supervisor get cancelled!"

It was Sam...

"You gonna' answer that?"

I shot Clarissa a glare, and answered Sam.

"Yeah, I'm free, what did you have in mind?"

"I dunno, want to come over to my place? My roommates won't stop harassing me about you lol"

"Sure, that sounds great <3"

"Cool :), See ya around 7:00?"

"7:00 works, see ya then sweetheart ;)"

I looked back at Clarissa, who I imagined read the whole thing, she was smiling like a wolf.

"Alright, I won't fuck with your date. Too much" She winked.

With that, Clarissa and I exchanged phone numbers, so that she could torment me further and more often, and I took my leave of the place. At least she gave me the items for free...

Chapter 11

I had a few hours before meeting Sam, so I took the opportunity to take a walk. There was a slight drizzle, and a low fog rolled through the park. My pace was slow, as my object was to take in the scenery. Slow drips fell from the branches of the cedar trees that lined the gravel path; I watched some grey squirrels scamper between them letting droplets fall as they ran along. I could hear the flow of a small creek that ran next to the path, but it was out of view.

I was in a tight spot. I knew I had to give myself to Clarissa, she had too much over my head now. But even though I was being forced, I still felt that I was betraying Sam, worst thing, I couldn't even tell her about it because If I did there was no guarantee Clarissa wouldn't send the video. Which would mean not only embarrassment, but loss of my job and credibility.

I knew I wouldn't have a choice but to adhere to her demands, but maybe I had some wiggle room. Maybe If I promised something she would like, that she would leave me space to be with Sam, and to leave her out of her twisted game. I also still had the dilemma which caused the whole situation in the first place. Something I knew I also had to think about.

But it presented a whole other issue, what if Clarissa Forced me to do it. I had no choice but to prepare now. I was a blend of excitement and anxiety. Why did it have to be this difficult? Why did I have to enjoy sucking Clarissa's big, veiny, beautiful, cock...

****

I was on my bed, with my legs in the air. I had coated the smallest of the butt plugs with a hefty amount of lube, and had inserted my finger into my ass. Lubing up my passage as well.

"Well here goes nothing..." I said to nobody.

The round tip pushed up against my ass, and I slowly forced it in. The first thing that struck me was how cold the glass was. But it entered without much trouble. It was a strange feeling, good honestly, but strange. The plug was in firmly. I expected pain if I'm honest. Though the girth was only 2/3 the size of Sam's and maybe half the size of Clarissa's... It didn't hurt, I decided I would leave it in for a couple of hours. Then change it out, about an hour before I would go to Sam's place.

It didn't take long before I had become accustomed to the plug inside me, in fact it felt really good when it moved about. Though I made a point of not sitting too lax on the couch. I texted Sam and asked if she needed me to grab anything on the way, I was to pick up some wine on the way over, enough for three. She explained one of her two roommates was busy for the evening, and that I shouldn't dress in a suit this time.

As time went on, it was strange to have the plug in my ass while I went about my daily business. But as I felt it rummage around inside of me, I imagined the blissful moans from Sam while she plugged me. Now that was an exciting thought, I imagined being spit roasted between Sam, plowing my ass, and Clarissa while I nursed on her meaty cock. Her large balls coated in my spit.

I rested myself into the couch, rubbing at my hardening cock in my jeans.

"Shit, better not" I thought to myself, I would need my strength for my insatiable red haired Amazonian woman...

****

The drive was becoming a habit, I actually would take this route to work now with the hope of seeing Sam walking to the university. I had offered to pick her up, on more than one occasion but she insisted her morning routine was set in stone. I obliged her, but I can't help but want to inject myself into her life, anyway, I digress. I arrived after about twenty minutes on the road. I climbed up the small staircase that lead to her front door, where they had put out flowers in some planters. I knocked and waited tentatively, holding open the old screen door.

I had the same fluttering nervousness that typically was associated with Sam, but the feeling that came to me nearly killed me this time around as Charissa opened the door.

"Hi!" She exclaimed.

"You must be Michael! I've heard sooooo much about you!" She continued, wearing a smile that might have made the grinch sneer. Shortly after, Sam came to the door and gave me a big hug.

"Hi sweetheart... Are you okay?" She asked, sounding inquisitive.

"Yeah, I'm okay, just excited that's all." I said wearing a... luke warm smile at best.

"Huh. Well hope you're excited I'm making Nachos!" Sam all but skipped through the door, leaving me and Charissa behind.

"You knew she and I were?" I asked with contempt.

"Absolutely, this is what makes this perfect" her demeanor was an off mixture of sultry and conniving.

I knew this would spell trouble for ol' Michael Masterfield...

12