Something about Nothing Ch. 01

Story Info
Living The Plastic Diapers Life.
1.2k words
4.39
6.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zoedog
zoedog
456 Followers

Zac felt his balls tighten up and quickly pulled his Harley to the side of the road and stopped just as he climaxed. He looked back at Daphne as he put his bike in gear. Daphne just smiled and didn't let go of his cock until he pulled into his garage.

Zac and Daphne had been flirting for weeks at work and he finally worked up the nerve to ask her out. "There's a British Pub just around the corner from my sister and I live."

"Okay," she said, "but only if you let me ride on your motorcycle."

That's how Daphne happened to have her hand wrapped around his dick when he ejaculated on the side of the road.

When Zac and Daphne entered his apartment his sister was sitting at the kitchen counter and a woman was standing next to her sipping on a glass of wine. She was naked from the waist down.

"Zac," Josie said, "this is Sadie. We met down at the pub." Sadie was tall and slender with petite breasts. And she had a thick neatly groomed bush between her legs.

Jack introduced Daphne.

"I made your sister bring me here," Sadie said. She and Josie both started laughing.

"Sadie and I were sitting at the bar," Josie explained. "After a few drinks I told her I wasn't wearing regular panties. She gave me a questioning look and reached between my legs not expecting plastic. She peed in her pants and nearly fucked me right there in the pub."

Zac saw Josie's plastic diapers (diaper covers) sitting on the kitchen counter.

"I was just trying to explain about the plastic when you walked in," Josie said.

"Zac and I didn't like wearing diapers," Josie said. "So our mother and father decided to be "diaper" role models and started wearing plastic diaper covers around the house."

"It got to be so normal," Zac went on, "we all started wearing plastic diapers around the house all the time." He unbuttoned his jeans and showed Daphne the plastic diapers he was wearing.

Daphne could see Zac's creamy white cum behind the plastic from her hand-job. "Do you have some plastic for me?" she asked.

"Yes," Zac said. "Come with me. I have more diapers in my bedroom." He and Daphne disappeared down the hallway.

Sadie and Josie weren't paying attention to the others. Sadie took Josie's diapers off the counter and stepped into them and started massaging her clitoris through the plastic. Josie reached down between Sadie's legs and helped her masturbate.

"Oh, fuck, I like these," Sadie said as an orgasm washed over her.

Josie slid her hand into the plastic diapers and ran her fingers over Sadie's clitoris and into her pussy. She pulled her hand out, smelling her fingers and said, "It gets sweaty when you wear plastic and masturbate. It smells and tastes like sex." She held her fingers up to Sadie's lips.

When Daphne and Zac got to his bedroom she pulled his jeans all the way down and took them off. He had a massive erection making the plastic diapers stick straight out.

"Get me my diapers," Daphne demanded as she took off her slacks and panties. "Hurry up or I'm going to pee all over your floor."

Daphne had her plastic pulled up to her knees when Zac pulled the top of his plastic diapers down and tucked it behind his balls freeing his dick. He turned Daphne around over his bed and entered her pussy from behind.

"Fuck me hard," she said and slammed her pussy back to meet Zac's cock. Zac rammed his hard member into Daphne over and over until they both climaxed.

He didn't pull his cock out of Daphne's pussy for several minutes. As soon as he pulled out Daphne pulled her diapers up tight against her pussy to stop any his cum from leaking down her legs.

"Let's go sit out by the pool," Zac said stripping all his clothes except the plastic diapers. Daphne quickly took off her blouse and bra.

Josie and Sadie were already sitting by the pool wearing on plastic diapers. Josie, Daphne and Sadie were all topless. Zac and Josie began telling stories about growing up wearing plastic.

"I got to be so horny," said Zac, "that I often masturbated under the table while we were having dinner."

Josie said. "I actually wore a cloth diaper with the plastic to work one day. Whenever I needed to pee I just went without getting up from my desk. I even peed while standing in an elevator filled with my co-workers."

"You peed in them the entire day?" Sadie asked.

"Yes, it was fun being around my co-workers knowing I had a diaper full of pee. By the end of the day I was carrying around so much pee I felt like I had a 10 pound bowling ball between my legs."

They all laughed.

Daphne was casually massaging her clit through the plastic when she said, "It doesn't seem fair. When a man blows his wad he's done for the foreseeable future, but we women get to cum whenever we want." Her fingers were picking up speed between her legs.

Sadie laughed and protested, "I don't give a fuck if he's blown his wad as long as he can still bury his face in my pussy. I've had many more orgasms from a nice friendly mouth sucking on my clit than I have from a dick shooting it's cum in my vagina." She pushed her hand down Josie's diapers and added, "And from my experience women are much better than men at sucking my pussy!"

"You have a beautiful pussy," said Josie. "My pubic bush is wild. It sticks out all over the place."

Sadie asked Josie if she had a small pair of scissors and a razor. "I can give you a trim if you'd like," she said.

Josie jumped at the chance to have Sadie groom her pussy.

Zac and Josie watched as Sadie carefully manicured Josie wild bush. When she was finished her pussy was a thing of beauty. Her wet clitoris was poking out where her bush came to a point at her pussy. Sadie leaned over and gave it a little kiss.

Daphne pulled her plastic diapers down and said, "Can you do mine too, please?"

Instead of just trimming Daphne's pubes she shaved it leaving a small narrow "landing strip" above her clit. Every time her fingers got near Daphne's clitoris she gave it a quick rub. When she was finished she leaned down like she had with Josie and kissed Daphne's clitoris. But she didn't stop there. She held on to Daphne's hips and buried her face in her pussy bringing her to a quick climax.

When she recovered from her orgasm she grabbed Zac's cock through the plastic and said, "Pussy eating is one thing, but I need a real fuck." She held on to his cock and pulled him down the hallway to his bedroom.

"Is there enough slack in your plastic diapers to wrap them around your cock and let me fuck you without taking them off?" she asked.

"You mean like a giant condom?" Zac said, "Let's try." He gathered up as much of the plastic as he could and wrapped it around his dick.

There just enough plastic for the length of his dick. Daphne pulled her plastic diapers to the side and lowered herself on his plastic wrapped cock.

zoedog
zoedog
456 Followers