All Comments on 'Something Between Them'

by Nakedcraving

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

actually a good conversation

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a standard cuck story and should be in Loving Wives for readers who like that theme. So I dropped your rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She's gone. Another marriage down the tubes. And he just let it happen. Zero respect from her to him and for him to himself.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

I have always shared my women. It just another of my kinks. I get a kick out of it, whether I watch or not. Good Story, Good Writing. I love a happy ending. 5 stars for very interesting perspective. Tho, I think in reality this idea to explain to someone how you can enjoy watching your wife with another man would be like trying to describe the color Blue to a blind person. Either you can allow your wife to fuck others or you can't. And even sometimes you might begin to feel insecure and NOT be able to deal with it all of a sudden. Thank You for your effort.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedcraving@Nakedcraving
Taught School for 45 years. Wrote books on nudism and body acceptance. Have biked the coast of California. Live naked as often as possible. Write as hobby. I am a baseball poet. I get a hit about a third of the time, then I am doing well. If I hit it out of the park eve...