Something for the Weekend

Story Info
A barber saves the day; but at a price.
2.7k words
4.67
10.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben was running late... very late!

"Of all the fucking days to hit traffic like this," he thought.

He usually tried to work locally on Fridays but a key client had asked for a site meeting and Ben, being one of the more junior engineers, had copped for the two hundred mile round trip.

Ben wouldn't have normally minded but, tonight of all nights, he had a date. Hopefully a hot one!

He needed a shower; badly.

The site had been dusty and with the warm weather and the lack of air-con in the company van, he smelt like a P-I-G; or so he thought anyway.

Worst of all, his local barbers would be closed by the time he got there and he had to get this mop tidied up somehow. He'd noticed his date, Simon, a few times out and about and thought how well-groomed he looked. Ben didn't want to let himself down.

~~~ & ~~~

It was almost five-thirty, as Ben slowly drove through the outskirts of a neighbouring town with still ten, gruellingly slow miles ahead of him.

The residential street soon became more commercial and, while stopped at some traffic lights, Ben spotted the tell-tale, red and white pole of the barber's shop. Managing to avoid taking out any other road users, Ben made a sharp left turn and, after parking the van in a side street, walked back to the main road hoping against hope that he was in time for a trim at least.

The door to the barbers was still open as Ben approached. He paused at the threshold and glanced inside. It was empty save for a guy sweeping the hair from the floor who Ben took to be the proprietor.

"Am I too late?" Ben asked hopefully.

"Well... Erm... I..." replied the barber after checking his watch.

Ben looked down forlornly.

"If it's just a trim," said the barber, gesturing for Ben to come in.

"Too kind!" said Ben. "You've saved my life!" he added before sitting in the chair which had all the hair cutting paraphernalia in front of it.

The barber closed the door, locked it, flipped the door sign to 'closed' then pulled down the vertical blind to deter any more latecomers.

"So, how would Sir like it?" asked the barber, flicking Ben's hair into shape with his comb then noticing the site dust which dropped onto the black, nylon cloak around his shoulders.

Before Ben had a chance to reply, the barber continued, "I think a wash is in order first Sir. Is that OK?"

Ben nodded his assent and moved to the chair with the porcelain basin in front.

To Ben's slight embarrassment, the water initially flowed a somewhat grubby brown as the dust was washed away. Once shampooed and towelled dry, Ben felt much better... almost human.

Back in the cutting chair, the barber set to work; mainly with the scissors at first.

Ben could tell from the off that the barber was accomplished. He had a confident, light touch, the scissors just caressing Ben's hair and yet taking just the right amount off with each pass. As Ben relaxed so his thoughts turned to the evening, to Simon and to what might transpire. It had been a while since he'd last dated and he was pleased that his unintended sabbatical was drawing to a close.

The barber worked on, trimming and combing, occasionally running his fingers through Ben's hair to shape it and add body. It felt nice, Ben thought... almost sensual. Occasionally the barber would pause to assess his work, resting his hands on Ben's shoulders before continuing. As he worked on the sides, the barber leant in close; so close that Ben could feel his breath and then, against his hip, could feel something else.

"Oh hello!" thought Ben. "Is that what I think it is?" he couldn't be sure. Nothing was said.

The barber moved round to the other side and, again, there it was... harder still.

"Is Sir out tonight?" asked the Barber in what Ben took to be a slightly camp tone.

"Erm... yes... I'm meeting a friend... a date," replied Ben.

"Oh a date, is it Sir? That sounds fun. I do hope it goes well for you both. Who's the lucky girl?"

"Erm... it's actually a guy," Ben replied, seeing no reason to hide his sexuality.

"Oh how sweet Sir. Isshe handsome?" the barber leant in again, closer this time.

"She is as it happens," replied Ben. "It's our first date so fingers crossed."

"Lovely! I'll be rooting for you both."

Did he mean 'rooting you both!' wondered Ben, again aware of the pressing, now into his lower ribs.

As the barber set to with the razor around Ben's neck and sideburns, Ben sneaked a closer look at the barber's crotch and could clearly make out the unmistakable form of an erect penis or, at least, a semi-erect one. Thankfully, or not, it lay at around forty-five degrees and, as such, was safely enclosed by the barber's trousers. Had it worked itself round to twelve-o-clock, things would have been even more interesting thought Ben.

After blow-drying Ben's hair and making a couple of final tweaks, the barber stepped back and held the mirror for Ben to view his handiwork.

"Is that OK Sir?"

"That's great, it really is," replied Ben. "Thanks for sorting me out."

"Is there anything else Sir would like tidying... eyebrows... body hair...?

Ben gulped, somewhat taken aback. Eyebrows maybe, he thought but 'body hair'... at the barbers?

"Erm... I've never been asked that before," Ben replied, somewhat shyly.

"I understand Sir; it's all just hair to me. I just thought you might want to look your best for this evening... just in case," the barber smiled suggestively.

Ben glanced at his watch which showed just before six. With his head hair, at least, now sorted and the traffic likely to die down shortly, the time pressure was reduced. He'd only need a quick shower and change of clothing before heading out to meet Simon at the pub, just a ten minute walk from home.

"Well... if you think it might improve my chances," replied Ben, "where shall we start? I think my brows are OK-ish and I've very little chest hair however..." he paused, blushing again.

"That's fine Sir. Let me give those brows a quick tidy up, then we'll go through and sort the rest out."

'Go through...' to where Ben wondered.

"All done," said the barber after grading down Ben's eyebrows. "Let's get the nether regions tidied up shall we? Come on through Sir."

~~~ & ~~~

The barber drew back a curtain on the rear wall and led Ben into the back room. On one side was a large Chesterfield-style settee and on the other was a massage-style table covered in a large white towel. Beyond the table was a worktop with inset sink and cupboards above and below. Beyond that, stairs led off to the first floor. On the other wall beyond the settee was a small coffee table then a door to a downstairs toilet.

"Right Sir, if you'd like to remove your trousers and pants and hop up onto here please," said the barber patting the massage table.

The barber ran a bowl of hot water into which he foamed some cleansing gel. He then took a flannel and towel from the cupboard above the sink, pulled the low table to the side of the table and laid everything down.

"Lie back and relax Sir," the barber instructed, " and if you could just pull your shirt up a little."

Ben did as requested while the barber cast his eyes over Ben's lower body. Soaking the flannel in the fragrant water, the barber began to wash Ben's pubic area, applying some additional gel in order to develop more lather which he worked through the coarse hair.

As he moved the flannel lower, first to Ben's inner thighs and then, gently over his testicles, the barber's breathing became deeper. His deft touch instilled confidence in Ben who began to relax despite the most unusual circumstances. He flinched only slightly when the barber lifted his penis to complete his washing of Ben's scrotum before moving on to his shaft and circumcised glans. With the heat from the flannel and the tingle from the gel, it was inevitable that Ben's penis would react and, sure enough, it duly swelled a little, becoming slightly firmer; just enough for the barber to notice.

"Is everything OK Sir?"

"Yes; all good thanks," replied Ben while focusing hard to avoid a fuller erection.

"Please roll onto your front Sir so that I can do the rest."

Ben duly obliged and the barber thoroughly washed his buttocks, cleft and anus.

"Not too hairy down there Sir, are we? I recommend we just tidy the front a little if that's OK?"

"Fine; whatever you recommend," replied Ben.

The barber rinsed and dried Ben's rear then spoke, "Over again please Sir." He gently towel-dried Ben's genitals then trimmed his pubic hair down to a number one. The vibration from the clippers, especially over his testicles, again caused Ben's penis to swell; this time a little more than previously. Ben looked at the barber whose focus was solely on the job in hand; actually the penis in hand Ben thought. Once done, the barber dusted liberally with talc before asking Ben to roll over one more time. Ben was a little confused but did as he was asked thinking the barber intended to powder there too.

"Won't be a moment Sir," said the barber as he returned to the wall cabinet for something.

Ben waited and listened for a minute or two until the barber returned to the side of the table. "This might be a little cold Sir," the barber said as he eased Ben's buttocks apart with one hand before sliding the fingers of the other into his anal cleft. Ben flinched slightly as the barber's cool, wet finger touched his anus. The barber kept his finger still for a moment; Ben's heat quickly transferring to the gel, before rubbing gently then more firmly in a circular motion.

"God; that feels good," thought Ben, suppressing a gasp of pleasure.

The barber removed his finger and applied more gel before continuing to rub Ben's anus.

Trapped though it was beneath him, Ben's penis continued to swell and harden as the stimulation continued. With his arms by his side, Ben's left hand hung slightly off the edge of the table. Suddenly, as if being passed a batten, he felt the warm weight of the barber's penis come to rest in his palm. At the same time, the barber's finger pressed a little firmer, then more so and finally slipped through Ben's sphincter and into his rectum.

Ben's next gasp couldn't be suppressed as the finger gently but firmly massaged his rectal walls before being withdrawn, re-lubed and then reinserted. One finger soon became two as Ben opened up, becoming increasingly receptive. From this angle, he couldn't do much with the barber's penis beyond supporting its weight before it stiffened further, rising off Ben's hand and almost to the vertical.

"All ready now Sir," said the barber, removing his fingers. "Up you get."

Ben turned over revealing his own state of arousal which he had no way of hiding. Thinking they were finished, Ben moved towards his discarded pants and trousers.

"Erm... this way Sir," said the barber gesturing towards the other side of the room. Ben thought the barber looked somewhat incongruous with just his shirt and socks on but that was of little consequence compared to sight of the barber's penis steepling up above his testicles, its foreskin fully retracted and its glans shiny from his pre-cum.

The barber led Ben to the far end of the settee with its high, rounded arm.

"Bend over please Sir," said the barber quietly but assertively. Ben leant over the arm of the settee and reached down, placing his hands on the cool leather seat pad below.

"Legs apart just a touch Sir... that's it," instructed the barber.

After a short pause, Ben became aware of the barber's breathing, deeper, irregular, more urgent as his penis slid between Ben's cheeks; the head coming to rest with a bump against his anus. The head rubbed back and forth a few times then pressed more forcefully. From experience; Ben knew to bear down thus loosening his sphincter which, in turn, allowed entry. The glans slid inside followed, slowly, by the barber's shaft until his swollen testicles prevented further penetration. The barber paused for a few seconds then slowly withdrew almost completely before sliding back inside. Slowly at first, the rhythm then picked up speed as Ben's body fully accepted the intrusion.

Each forward thrust squeezed Ben's own penis against the settee's arm causing his pre-cum to flow out and run down the leather. By inclination, Ben was a Top but could switch on occasion if the mood suited. This was such an occasion.

The barber was experienced in matters other than his trade thought Ben as the speed and direction of his thrusting were subtly varied adding to the pleasure Ben felt. With the extra pressure on his own genitals, Ben knew it wouldn't take much more for him to cum, especially now that the barber had raised himself up such that his penis pressed against his prostate on the forward strokes.

The barber was beginning to pant now, like a dog, and muttering profanities under his breath. As he neared his orgasm, his balls audibly slapped against Ben's cheeks as he continued his selfish fucking.

As his body suddenly stiffened, the barber called out. "Oh... Fuck!" he moaned as he released his seed deep inside Ben; his thrusts eventually slowing as his climax began to wane.

Ben came too though, unable as he was to stimulate himself properly, it was weak orgasm resulting in a meagre flow of semen which ran down the arm of the settee to join his pre-cum now glistening on the leather.

The barber released his grip on Ben's hips and withdrew his, now softening, penis which was followed by some of his ejaculate which slowly ran over Ben's perineum and on towards his scrotum.

"Thank you Sir," said the barber matter-of-factly before retrieving the flannel then wiping himself clean from the semen and lube.

Ben lifted himself upright before turning to face the barber.

"Sir may wish to use the facilities," said the barber, gesturing towards the toilet door.

"T... thank you; I will," replied Ben, cupping the end of his penis to prevent any further drips.

The room actually contained both a toilet and shower. It was impeccably clean and had large, fluffy towels and a range of toiletries to hand. Ben urinated; splashily and poorly directed as the remnants of his semen were expressed from his still, semi-erect penis. He thoughtfully, mopped up where he'd missed before flushing. His initial thought was just to clean around his bum but then thought, "Sod it!" and decided to kill two birds with one stone. He entered the cubicle and enjoyed a quick but thorough shower before towelling off and returning to the main room where he dressed. There was no sign of the barber but Ben noticed that the settee had already been wiped down.

~~~ & ~~~

The barber stood by the front door just watching the world go by having pulled up the roller blind.

"Quieter out there now Sir. Have you got far to go?"

"Erm... about ten miles. I should really get moving," replied Ben, as took out his wallet.

"Oh, no need for that Sir; this one's on me," said the barber.

"Thanks... if you're sure?" replied Ben re-pocketing the wallet.

"Absolutely Sir. I do hope you have a good evening."

The barber unlocked the front door before opening it then stood to one side to allow Ben to pass.

"Good to see you Sir. Please call in when you're next passing."

"Thank you," replied Ben while thinking, "You know what? I just might."

~~~~~~