All Comments on 'Son for Hire Ch. 56-70'

by grimbous

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Thomas_LM_WindsorThomas_LM_Windsoralmost 2 years ago

Another great chapter! Can't wait for Donald to finally be ready for Evelyn

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

We don't have a problem with it being too slow hh, we enjoy the ride, I'm just afraid that it won't be completed if it took a great amount of energy and time from you. I know it's a lot to ask, but this story needs to be completed :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Look here is my suggestion

Alan and Eugene should be in the picture more with Donald. To embrace his fullest and unique masculinity.

Let Eugene be a brother to Donald and Eugene falls for Kitty.

Either way you're a very talented writer. I like the entire storyline. Take your time and enjoy doing your artwork for this novel.

FbjsFbjsalmost 2 years ago

Love this story too. The femdom play was delicious!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

it has been a month since your last post, you have turned them out pretty much on time each month, and so I hope you are ok, and that everything is in order, hope to see the next installment in this series.

ChaosReigningChaosReigningover 1 year ago

Your writing, this story, it is so good. I can understand and relate to Donny's struggles and his past. The dream scene almost got to me if it had gone on a little longer and that is truly a mark of a writer that knows what they're doing. I can't wait to continue reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergrimbous@grimbous
I love to write romantic smut. https://www.patreon.com/grimbous : All stories on Patreon must adhere to their content rules. (No taboo, etc.) https://twitter.com/Grimbous_Writer

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES