All Comments on 'Son of a Witch'

by Jwood23

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Unaware Naked Humiliation

I will discuss this with anyone who wishes.

tommygun21@gmx.com

Like in the story, this is a specific version of SNF or CFNM, where for a few seconds, or even only two seconds, the person is unaware they are naked or exposed and others are getting to see them nude or learn something intimate about their body.

It is always exciting to read about as a turn on.

I experienced this once and at the time I was humiliated to my core about what happened, but a year later I found I was masturbating to the event.

It's pretty simple and straight forward. I really did believe my towel was covering me and I wrapped it correctly, but the front was creating a triangle of fully exposed area, and every aspect of my penis and sack was on full display as I told this bitch off who was at our apartment. She didn't like me in the first place and I was giving her my opinion about her, standing there, showing off my penis and sack, in all of its less than man-size non-glory. She burst out laughing less than ten seconds into my tirade and made an SPH symbol to my face. I never lived ti down and she was the worst girl to see me that way. I think this story has caused me to want to write this up.

kezzoclarkekezzoclarkealmost 4 years ago
Amazing!

This is incredible! Great premise, sexy rivalry, fantastic humiliation, and a fun read! I can't wait to see where you take us! :)

FoundationMasterFoundationMasteralmost 4 years ago

Enjoyed the first chapter, just wished it was longer! I never thought I would find a work that united my favourite themes of magic/fantasy with some of my fetishes. That alone is the reason I believe you will find success within a niche in the erotica community. This is a refreshing perspective on the SPH tales where the story is told either from the perspective of the helpless victim that never gets retribution or the asinine bull that always gets their away. While you focus the story on the impressively sized Barley, I still root for him given he is the victim of Jay's compensating ego. It helps that before his growth, Barley suffered some humiliation from Jay.

In terms of criticism, there are some grammatical and punctuation errors, though not enough to detract from the story. Also wish there was more focus on Jay's past torment towards Barley. I think it would make the payback more gratifying, though Jay getting his comeuppance for being a jerk is a treat in and of itself!

Impressive start!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJwood23@Jwood23
Into magic, sph, humiliation and gay themed works. Always open to constructive criticism or ideas for where you'd like a story to go

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES