Sonia and I Ch. 04

Story Info
Sonia's surrender continues...
1.5k words
4.3
2.9k
8
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 10/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Sonia was recovering from her last session with Jamaal, he said "You're about due for a break baby. Feel free to get a little sleep." She started to get up from the bed, but he pulled her back down. "Where the fuck do you think you're going?"

"To my room and our bed" she replied, looking towards me.

"Bullshit. I told you you are mine until morning, and I don't see the sun yet."

As he pulled her back down with him he told me that the three of them were going to get some rest and I may as well do the same. I was dying to have some private time with Sonia and asked her whose bed she wanted to sleep in.

"With Jamaal'" was her quiet reply.

Rick was still on his bed but arrogantly said to me "Don't worry. We'll let you know when we start tapping her ass again."

Since Sonia said that she wanted to stay there, I decided to lie down in my own room, but with all that had transpired that night, there was no chance of me sleeping. What had we done? Was Sonia truly asking to be knocked up or was she just saying what she needed to in order to be fucked well that night? Surely she didn't mean it when she said that she was now his.

It was now 5 AM. Sonia had spent the best part of the last 10 hours with Jamaal and Rick doing whatever they wanted with her. A couple hours later I heard a knock at our connecting door. I undid the latch, thinking there was to be another go- round, but I was only partially right. Rick had his door closed and locked but asked me through the door which video chat service I used. I was a little surprised at the question but when I told him he told me to get logged in. After doing so I was watching a video of what was going on in the next room." Brother, he's on" Rick said to Jamaal. I looked on my phone to see Sonia on her back, with her lying over the side of the bed with Jamaal's cock fully in her mouth. Rick had his phone camera pointed at her and was giving her instruction.

"We'll give you all the pleasure and orgasms you need, but you need to earn them You will pay by doing what we tell you to."

"Listen to me. And keep that black man's cock in your mouth while I talk to you! You wanted to be fucked by a black man and now your life has changed. Here is what is going to happen. Jamaal isn't finished with you yet and he wants you to know that you will be doing this again. Alot. You will spend today with him at his house.

"You begged him last night to give you a black child and he will do it for you, but he's not ready to make you pregnant yet. In a few minutes you will take the plan B pill so that you won't be pregnant from all the sperm we put inside you last night. We always have that pill with us for when we convert women like you into sluts for black men. Jamaal is going to make you use birth control for six months so that he can fuck you freely and cum inside you but then he will take your birth control away in order to make you pregnant so that you can give him the black baby that you want and need."

Are you happy that you will soon have a black child? He will make you show your black baby to all your friends and family so they know you are a whore for black men. Both of us have made multiple women pregnant with interracial babies but you are his first Latina. Many black men will be fucking you for those six months. From now on you are going to fuck black men exclusively and all your holes will always be available to black men. Pussy, mouth and ass. No white men, no Hispanics. You are a sexual object for black men.

Jerome is going to make you get two tattoos, with the Queen of Spades, one on your ankle and the other on your ass. This will ensure that only black men will have access to your body and everyone knows you are the sexual property of black men. You will always accept the semen of black men in your pussy or mouth, whichever is the preference of the black man who is fucking you at that moment..

Are you ready for your new life as a slut for black men? Raise your right hand if you are. Very good. You are lucky because you have a firm ass that black men love to fuck. Enjoy your new life as a mistress for black men. You must never decline if a black man is ready to fuck you. If you do you will be punished.

Although your oral sex skills are adequate, you have much to learn. You will need to learn how to lick the balls of a black man. But don't worry because with all the niggers that are about to be in your life, you will learn quickly. You don't need hands while a black dick is your your mouth.You can learn something about it right now. While a black man is fucking your mouth, show him your love by massaging his ass and back. Jamaal is now your permanent lover, although he will share you with any black friends that he wants. Sometimes he will take you alone, but you will always be ready for a gangbang if he wants it. He will also film you during your fuck sessions. Now, very briefly take your new boyfriend's black dick out of your mouth, look into his eyes and tell him that you love him.You will no longer wear a bra when you are with Jamaal.

Just leave your bra on the floor when you leave here. Everyone will see what you like now, which is being a black man's whore. You have one obligation, which is to keep your tight and firm ass in shape. Are you sure that you understand your sexual obligations to all black men? He also wants you to spend time in the sun, with a bikini of course because he likes to see tan lines on his sex whores.

We are going to do many incredible things to your body but now you must ready yourself. You will have multiple orgasms each of your sex sessions with black men, but Jamaal insists that the first load always goes in your mouth. The reason we want you to keep that tight ass in shape is because we like to look at it. All black men should be allowed to enjoy this and Jerome expects you to continue to allow his brothers to enjoy it. You will wear shorts that show it off. Do you understand? Your sexy ass will make you stand out and black men will want you for it which means that you will be fucking many of them. I'll bet you didn't know how attractive your ass is to black men but you are about to learn because we will enjoy it to the maximum.

When your pregnancy comes, Jamaal expects you to show everyone your swollen stomach. He will be with you so that everyone knows that you have been sharing a bed with a black man. Are you you willing that your friends and family know what you do in your free time?

Get used to the fact that you will be spending alot of time on your knees, with a black cock in your mouth, pussy and ass. This is your new life, whore.

We're looking forward to making you pregnant.

When Jerome calls you, you will always be ready for him. Do you understand? Those sexy Latina legs will always be spread for a black man's dick. I will repeat-- your mouth, your cunt and your ass. Always available to us. You're going to give Jamaal a beautiful baby next year.

At this point Jamaal erupted in her mouth. In a short time she had learned what her new lovers wanted from her and swallowed his entire load, not letting anything escape from her mouth.

"Goddammit" I thought as I watched events play out on my phone. Things had gotten fully out of hand from what we had planned.

After giving Sonia a few minutes to recuperate, Jamaal told her to go to the bathroom and brush her teeth... with his toothbrush. She did so without question, and when she returned to the room, she walked up to Jamaal fully subservient and still completely nude. Without a word, Jamaal took her chin in his hand and gave her a full-on tongue kiss. Unlike the previous times he attempted that during the night, this time she reciprocated fully,, kissing him like a long lost lover.

I started pounding on the door, with the feeling that things had gotten out of hand...

Chapter five to follow....