Soothia: A Pleasure Like No Other

Story Info
With pure happiness comes pure power.
25.3k words
4.41
8.3k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zigaziga
Zigaziga
54 Followers

Have you ever wondered what happiness actually is? Pleasure? Hope? Love? Varying combinations of all these things?

If someone gave you absolute power - do you think you could find absolute happiness? Maybe you think you could. Unlimited money? Any woman or man you desire at the drop of a hat willing to do anything you ask?

As I sit here right now, surrounded by the most beautiful women you could imagine, all of them willing to do anything I ask, more money in my bank account than I could spend in a thousand lifetimes, anything I want to eat or drink just a command away, I feel pretty sure that none of these things have much to do with happiness.

There is only one true happiness and it is chemical. I reach across the bed and grab the tube of gel on the table next to me. All eyes in the room are suddenly focused intensely on me. I unscrew the cap, squeeze the tube onto my chest and tell two of the women nearest me to massage it into every part of my naked body. As they start to massage the gel into my skin I close my eyes and lie back on the bed. There is only one true happiness and it is chemical.

***

I wasn't always this way, it is important that people realise that. When I'm dead and gone, I hope people don't judge me by the terror and chaos that I leave behind. Read this story and understand how things came to be. We are all just playing the parts that we have been cast for in life, villain or hero, it doesn't matter - you just play the part you were given.

I was born into a happy and wealthy family in an affluent suburb of Charleston, South Carolina. My mom doted on me, and my dad worked hard and grew very wealthy.

I was never clear about the source of my father's wealth. There were rumours but my father would always laugh them off if I dared to ask him about them. He travelled all over the world for business, and seemed to own a lot of companies offshore but that is all I really knew.

It hadn't always been that way. When my parents first met they were flat broke and lived together in a tiny apartment in a shitty neighbourhood. My dad start out grafting on building sites as a labourer. He didn't earn much but he worked every waking hour for years until he had enough money to start his own small construction company.

I won't bore you with the details (like he has bored me with the details a thousand times over the years) but his company grew rapidly to become one of South Carolina's leading construction companies.

He was very proud of his success, his story as a self made man - living, breathing proof of the American dream.

But it was his dream, not my mothers. She watched him drive the company forward with a hidden sadness. She talked fondly to me of the days when they struggled to make ends meet and had to cuddle up on the sofa to keep warm at night, always keen to reminisce about the early days of their marriage.

My mother was an introvert. Not shy, just reserved in her own calm way, but always seeking peace and solitude rather than noise and other people. She was very beautiful in a traditional kind of way, tall with high cheekbones and pale skin, all framed by gorgeous curls of long, auburn hair. Her long, thin body moved with such elegance and grace that it sometimes appeared as if she floated like a ghost.

We had a good relationship, my mother and I. During my early teenage years, we would spend most weekends reading together by the pool during the day and then watching a film together on the sofa in the evening. We existed together mostly in a comfortable, loving silence, occasionally punctuated by some small sign of love and affection from her.

My mother always took such care of her appearance. She was permanently on some kind of diet and aiming to achieve some weight goal or other. At weekends, she would retire to her room in the late afternoon for a few hours and then come down the stairs looking like a dazzling queen. She took such care to make sure her make up, jewellery, outfit were perfect and then she presented herself like a visiting monarch.

I never really gave it much thought until I was older and I realised that she was desperately hoping my father would return home and see her looking so glamorous. But he never did, he was out all day every day and most evenings. Sometimes he would stagger though the door in the early hours of the morning, but most nights he wouldn't come home at all. We never discussed it and it must have been a constant source of distress for my mother.

But everything has its time, and there isn't much time in a hormone driven teenager's life for weekends alone with his mother. She tried to hold on to me, to persuade me - even guilt me - into spending time with her, but my mind was elsewhere.

My mother was many things but she was certainly not an authority figure, I don't know if I ever heard her raise her voice my whole life. So with my father out all the time enjoying life, and my mother hidden away, I had a freedom that most kids could only dream of.

I took full advantage and my life became a whirlwind of parties, drugs and fun. Like a caged animal which gets released, I felt a hedonistic hunger to experience the world and all its pleasures to the max.

My father, who seemed to exist in a world of endless parties, fundraising events and 'business entertainment', relished and encouraged my new found party boy lifestyle. He got my friends and I on the guest list for all the most exclusive parties, secured entry into the VIP areas of the most popular clubs downtown, and his name alone could get us into anywhere we wanted to get.

My friends were endlessly envious of my father but I just felt embarrassed by the never ending midlife crisis that he seemed to be living through. Having the knowledge my mother was probably waiting at home for him all dressed up, while he wasn't giving her a second thought broke my heart on a weekly basis.

It was at one of my father's parties that I met the love of my life, the enduring obsession that has haunted my every fantasy and occupied my mind from the day I first set eyes on her.

I had seen Fran at a few parties previously, and it wasn't possible to see Fran without remembering her. She was like a miniature goddess, a model of perfection compacted into a tiny, five foot tall body.

Everyone seemed to know Fran, and everyone who knew her loved her. You could always tell if she was at the same club or party because she naturally drew all eyes to her. I can't really describe it, she was never a show off and didn't ever seem to crave the attention, but when she was in a room she just became the centre of gravity.

Anyway, the first time I met Fran was during the greatest summer of my life. I was enjoying a life without any responsibility or worries that most kids can only dream off. My father was hosting a party on his new yacht/party boat just off Sullivan's Island Beach. It was technically my 19th birthday party but that was just the excuse he used. In reality it was just another one of his famous parties which attracted the great and good from the area.

My friends and I had spent the day on the beach with some girls we had met earlier in the week enjoying cocktails in the sunshine together.

I had paired up with a cute brunette called Georgia who was desperately trying to persuade me to get her and her friends an invite to my father's party boat that evening. It tells you everything you need to know about my father that before he would agree he insisted that I send him photos of the girls via WhatsApp. He agreed to three of them but not the fourth, called Emma - what a fucking asshole. I am pretty sure that somewhere in the world right now, Emma is telling her therapist about the time she was excluded from attending a boat party by an overweigh 50 year old man because he didn't think she was pretty enough. And maybe worst of all, her friends all happy to go without her.

What made the whole thing most ridiculous was that Emma was easily the sexiest of the four girls in the group. Her face has ok, pretty but with a large, wide mouth and gummy smile, but her body - wow - it was fucking amazing. Long, slim legs and a slim waist which was accentuated by the tight green dress that she wore.

She also had a great pair of breasts and seemed to be very aware of it judging by the amount of cleavage that her dress revealed. All in all, her hourglass figure was a perfect ten and my asshole dad had made a stupid mistake.

For her part, I think she had been so humiliated that she just wanted to go back to her hotel room and cry. But I managed to convince her that it was just my dad being an asshole on purpose - nothing to do with how she looked, just him on a power trip. I promised her that I would sort it out and called my father who was in a bar further down the beach getting ready for the boat party.

My father found the whole things hilarious and wanted to know what was so special about this girl. I told him he was being an asshole and so he said he would send someone over to have a look.

We sat on the beach waiting, enjoying the late afternoon sunshine and the music which was blasting out of the party boat docked at the marina a short way down the beach from us. I was singing and dancing drunkenly with a few of our group when I became aware of a quiet voice from behind me saying my name.

I turned and looked down to see a stunningly beautiful, miniature woman. When I say miniature, I mean five foot tall and less than 90lbs. She had long, dark hair which curled at the ends, huge bright green eyes, and a cute little face with full lips. She was wearing a pink swimsuit and a smile that was full of such warmth and happiness that it was impossible not to return it.

Standing behind her was a woman who could have been more different. Tall and slim with a disdainful look etched onto her face. She had long, brown hair and a classically beautiful, model-like face with high cheek bones. But all her other features were secondary to the pair of huge, almost comically big tits which, somehow managed to be both saggy yet full and firm looking at the same time.

I'm not kidding when I say they drew attention, everyone around me was staring in the same direction, at this woman with two oversized udders attached to her chest. Arrogance and confidence radiated from her as she stood waiting for her friend. The kind of arrogant confidence that only comes from women who understand the power that breasts have over men.

"It's Richard isn't it?" My eyes were drawn back to the gorgeous little brunette standing in front of me as she waited for me to answer her.

"My father sent you?" I asked uncertainly.

"No, I sent myself" she said in a soft, Midwestern accent. She held out her hand in greeting. I grasped her hand, aware that mine completely engulfed her own small hand, and we shook.

"I'm Fran" she said.

"Richard." I said in response. I was usually a talkative person but for that moment my brain stopped functioning and I couldn't think of anything to say.

"Do you work for my father?" I asked.

She smiled conspiratorially and said "He pays me, and I'm sure he thinks I work for him, but I organise every aspect of his life - where to go, who to see, even what to eat and when to sleep - so you tell me Richard, do I work for him, or does he work for me?"

I laughed. "Ok fine" I said.

We stood awkwardly for a few moments before Fran leaned towards me and in a quiet voice said "So, which one is the girl your father said no to?"

I was aware of silence behind me and guessed that my friends were listening in.

"The girl in the green dress" I replied quietly.

Fran took a quick glance behind me and laughed "Her?" she said with a snort, "I'm guessing your father didn't see her body in the photo?"

I winced at the objectification inherent in her question but just replied "No, it was just her face"

Fran smiled her hypnotising smile again "Well, I can assure that she is fine to come to the party tonight. With a body like that she will probably end the night with your father begging her for forgiveness."

I laughed awkwardly, aware what a shallow and one dimensional asshole my father was.

"Great, thanks..." I said returning her smile.

Then I lowered my voice and leaned in towards her conspiratorially "Is that your bodyguard behind you? She looks like she would rather be anywhere else but here.

Fran laughed and turned to the woman behind her, "Claudia, this is Richard", then she turned back to me and said "Richard, this is Claudia".

I gave her a friendly greeting but the woman known as Claudia didn't even look up from her phone to acknowledge me.

With her job done, Fran said goodbye and walked away. My eyes followed her as she walked away, the gentle wiggle of her perfect ass acting like a magnet for my gaze.

A shoe hitting me in the back of the head bought my attention back to the drunken idiots behind me.

Everyone agreed that Fran was something else entirely, even the girls in our group said they wouldn't turn her down.

I told Emma it was all sorted - just a misunderstanding, and she gave me an excited hug. Her body felt good pressed against mine and I soon forgot about Fran. We carried on drinking and dancing on the beach for the next hour or so until we could see people boarding the boat and knew it was time.

The boat was always impressive and I enjoyed watching people's expressions as they walked on board. My father had spared no expense, it was 240 feet long with three separate floors. It had everything you could want, a swimming pool, two bars, a large dance floor, a viewing deck, 12 luxury cabins for guests, a kitchen, a dining room, a gym, and 12 bathrooms.

The crew, who were trained to sail the oceans of the world, had resigned themselves to a life hosting my father's parties in various sunny marinas around the world.

The night progressed and things started to get crazy. Cocaine, MDMA and ecstasy were freely available and we made full use of this. It was an open bar which we obviously took full advantage of too, teenage brats quaffing glass after glass of champagne at $1200 per bottle.

I started the night with cocaine as my drug off choice and enjoyed plenty of high energy conversations with the high and mighty politicians and key business players in our state.

But as the night evolved I moved on to MDMA, taking one capsule first and then a second when I convinced myself that the first was having no effect. When we still didn't feel anything we popped an ecstasy tablet each too and went to the dance floor.

The MDMA and ecstasy all hit at once after about 20 minutes on the dancefloor. The walls and ceiling seemed to open up until it felt like I was dancing in eternal space - both hyperconnected to the world and everything around me while also being in my own little world. Maybe you know what I mean, maybe you don't, but that is the best way I can describe it. I felt connected to everything and everyone around me on a deep level.

The next wave as I came up brought such strong feelings of love and connection it was almost too much. I looked around me, at my friends and everyone else and felt at one with the world. We danced like idiots and laughed on the dancefloor. They were obviously feeling the same, we reached for the ceiling and then I closed my eyes and let the music consumed me.

I have no idea how long we danced like that for but was totally consumed by the music and euphoria. Time had ceased to exist until I suddenly felt a hand tugging on mine. I opened my eyes to see to see a hand holding mine and leading me across the dance floor. My eyes followed the arm up to the body and the golden hair that I recognised as Fran's. She led me to a secluded corner of the dance floor and then stopped and turned.

She looked at me with a mischievous grin as she danced gently, swaying her hips sexily to the music. Our eyes locked and we held each others gaze. Then she put one finger up to her lips and opened up her other hand to reveal two little blue pills.

She reached her hands behind my head and pulled it down so that my face was a few inches from hers. I could smell her perfume and it was intoxicating. I continued to stare deeply into her eyes and found them to be absolutely mesmerising, like green crystals. Her face was the most beautiful I had ever seen, she was a goddess and I worshipped at her altar.

I moved in for a kiss but she turned her head so I just kissed her cheek clumsily. She turned back to me and smiled, then put both of the blue pills on her tongue and kissed me long and hard. Our tongues played together and tasted the strange chemical taste as the pills dissolved in our mouths.

We continued to kiss passionately and my cock grew rock hard in my trousers. I was desperate to have her right there and then. My hands were enjoying the feel of her perfect ass in the leather trousers she wore. I pushed her back against the wall of the dance floor but she broke of the kiss and pushed me gently back again. Then she walked up to me, pressed her body against mine and grinded against my hard cock.

I was so desperate for relief that I tried to dry hump her, thrusting my crotch against her tiny body, but she just laughed and pushed me off. Then she put her hands up onto my shoulders and danced in front of me while looking deep into my eyes. I was completely mesmerized, in a trance, the only thing that existed in the world at that moment was Fran. She continued rubbing up close to me as she danced causing my cock to ache with unreleased frustration.

I went to put my hands on her waist, desperate to feel that perfect body and unable to believe my luck, but she shook her head and placed my hands back by my side with a seductive smile. And then suddenly it was all over and she was gone. I searched the crowd for her but a woman of five foot tall can get lost easily in any crowd.

I found my friends again and Emma looked pleased to see me. My cock was still aching with pent up frustration which wasn't helped when Emma came up and hugged me again. She didn't release me and continued to sway her hips slowly as she pressed her body against mine. She felt huge after Fran's small frame but Emma's breasts were pushing up against my chest and send my trash can of a mind into overdrive.

She leaned in to kiss me and as we kissed she became aware of my hard cock pressing against her. She gave a laugh and led me off the dance floor. There were people everywhere but I was so desperate to fuck her that I didn't even care. I pushed Emma up against the wall and reached my hand up under her dress to rub her pussy. It was a huge turn on find that she wasn't wearing any panties and we kissed passionately for a few more minutes as I fingered her increasingly wet pussy.

I reached to take my trousers off but she stopped me and looked around desperately for somewhere we could go. I saw a small bathroom nearby and pulled her over to it. I slammed the door closed and fiddled with the lock but couldn't get it to work. With more privacy we couldn't control ourselves. I kissed her long and hard, she was a great kisser and our tongues went deep into each others mouths. She undid my trousers and pulled out my cock. I pushed up her dress and buried my cock urgently into her slippery, warm, wet pussy.

It felt amazing and the pressure that had built up in my balls made me thrust in and out of her pussy with frantic desire, pounding her body against the bathroom mirror above the sink she perched on.

We kissed the entire time and I reached up under her dress to feel her perfect, full breasts. I started to feel the tightness in my balls that meant I was close to cumming. She seemed to sense it too because all of a sudden she told me to stop. I did but it took a hell of a lot of will power. I asked her "What the fuck?" and she told me that she wanted to come first with me inside her.

Zigaziga
Zigaziga
54 Followers