Soothia: A Pleasure Like No Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's got you all excited then you little pervert?" Claudia continued, enjoying my discomfort immensely.

I tried to push my dick to the side so that my erection would be hidden by the towel but Claudia took advantage of my single handed grip on the towel and ripped it open exposing me to her entirely. Then she shrieked with laughter as she stared at my crotch.

"Its tiny!" she shouted between fits of laughter, "That's not a cock, that's button mushroom!" She continued.

I pulled the towel hard and the corner that she was holding onto was pulled out of her hand. She didn't seem to care, she'd had her fun and continued to laugh as I walked quickly back to my room.

When I got back to my room I was seething with anger at what Claudia had done. The actual joke itself didn't bother me so much as the idea that Fran would think I had a small cock. My cock was average size, slightly over six inches, but I might never get a chance to undo the damage now.

The most fucked up part of the whole situation was that Claudia started to become the focus of my sexual fantasies. I couldn't go a single day without jerking off trying to imagine what Claudia's tits looked like and fantasies of her humiliating me. God only knows what a psychiatrist would make of that, but that's what happened.

Fran was still the main focus of my every waking hour though, and I longed to touch her and to feel her affectionate touch on me. It wasn't helped by the fact that Fran wore very revealing outfits round the house.

As breakfast she would come downstairs in either silk or lace nighties that barely covered her ass. When she was at home during the day she would usually just wear a swim suit and either lounge by the pool or do yoga.

It was on one of these occasions that I experienced the second humiliation at the hands of Claudia.

It was a hot, sunny day and Fran was doing yoga by the pool. Claudia had been hanging around earlier in the day but I couldn't see her anywhere so thought she must have gone home. I caught site of Fran from the kitchen window and watched her for a while until I started to feel the familiar surges of lust build up inside me.

I decided to go up to my room to relieve the pressure but when I got to the top of the stairs I spotted Fran's bedroom door was open. I had never been inside her room before and the opportunity excited me. I walked quietly to her door and peeked into her room.

I noticed that her window overlooked the swimming pool and knew that this would give me a great view of Fran stretching below. I walked to the window and opened the blinds just enough to let me see down through to Fran. I watched for a while and was hypnotised by the perfection of her body. Her legs were so slim and toned, her ass was the most perfect ass I have ever seen, her tiny waist and flat stomach looked so delicate, and her breasts, although not huge, were a perfect handful.

I stood watching, completely mesmerized by the movement of her body and the positions she held. I was just starting to get a grip on my urges when she started applying suntan lotion. Watching her rub lotion all over, and imagining what it would be like to fuck her gorgeous body made all the blood flow to my cock. I was still resisting the urge to jerk off but all resistance crumbled when I spotted a pair of Fran's used, silk panties on the floor next to me. I picked them up and felt the smooth silk, and imagined them pressing against Fran's pussy.

It was all too much and I undid my zipper and pulled out my hard cock. I wrapped Fran's silk panties around it and started jerking off with them.

I came on a hair trigger in those days and after about two minutes I was getting close to cumming. I watched as Fran started her yoga movements again and the glistening, slippery look of her skin from the sun lotion sent me over the edge. The climax rose inside and then, just as the tightness in my balls released, Claudia burst out from behind me with a camera phone in her hand.

I tried desperately to cover myself up but it was too late to stop the orgasm and cum started squirting from my cock all over the panties.

Claudia was laughing hysterically as she recorded my attempts to cover up my cock which was spurting uncontrollably everywhere. I managed to shove my cock back in my pants and started to run out of the room but Claudia told me to stop. There was a menace in her voice that made me listen to her.

"Hold out your hand right now" she demanded.

I hesitated, then turned around and held up my hand with the cum covered panties scrunched up in them.

She looked at me like I was a piece of shit on the floor and said "You are a fucking disgusting, perverted little pig aren't you." Claudia smirked at me and then said in a soft, playful voice "I wonder who would want to see this movie? Maybe Fran? Or your dad? Or maybe I should just upload it to the internet so that everyone knows what a pathetic little cunt you are. You men are all the same, dirty minds and no self control."

I waited, the horror of the situation slowly sinking in. My whole body had gone cold and sweaty and my insides felt like they were turning over.

I thought about grabbing the phone from her and making a run from it, I was a lot stronger than her and could have easily overpowered her, but she read my mind. "Don't even think about trying to grab the phone, I've just sent myself a copy for safe keeping so there is nothing you can do." she said the last part in a mocking voice and I seethed with silent, impotent rage.

"What do you want Claudia?" I asked, trying to make my voice sound forceful but in reality sounding weak and desperate.

"Oh you will find out, when I decide the time is right. Your dad is a very rich man you know, and life has not been fair to me. Its only right that I get what is due to me." Claudia replied, her eyes looked dark and angry as she spoke.

"But until then, you had better be on your best behaviour do you understand? Keep your pathetic little penis in your pants and if I ever catch you in Fran's room again I won't hesitate to broadcast this little movie far and wide - do you understand?".

I nodded once.

"Good" she said, "Now fuck off out of my sight right now"

That video was used many times over the next few weeks to make me do things I didn't want to do. She made me wait on her while she enjoyed drinks with my dad and Fran. They thought I had gone insane because Claudia had instructed me to stand next to her all night and top up only her drink when her wine got low. My dad in particular couldn't understand why I was being so weird but I didn't dare disobey Claudia.

She also made me steal $20,000 from my dad's safe for her. My dad noticed a few weeks later and came to talk to me. It was the first heart to heart we had had for as long as I could remember but I couldn't tell him about Claudia and the video. He told me if I was in trouble or ever needed money I should just come and talk to him, not steal from him. I was left feeling awful and wondering how and when it would all end.

After every new humiliation I would vow to get my revenge on her one day.

***

I managed to get through the remaining weeks at home but couldn't wait to leave at the earliest opportunity. The abuse I was suffering at home plus the limbo of my mother's condition made it hell.

I went to Columbia College and studied Chemistry and Biomedical Science, I won't bore you with the details, but I had a great time. I avoided going home as much as possible, especially after my mother left home one night without saying goodbye to anyone. She left a note for me explaining that it was unbearable to carry on living in the house and she needed to leave a start a new life somewhere else.

I was strangely unaffected by her leaving, possibly because deep down I knew that getting away from my father was the best thing she could do.

My father on the other hand didn't even wait three months before declaring that he had divorced my mother and that he and Fran were getting married.

The idea of someone as beautiful, caring and funny as Fran marrying my fat, womanizing father made me feel sick. I didn't even attend the wedding I felt so revolted, and the toxic mixture of jealousy and anger prevented me from even speaking to them for about a year. To be honest, I don't think he even noticed, but Fran did.

After a year of ignoring her calls and letters she came to see me at college and asked what was wrong. I didn't have the balls to be honest so I just told her I had been too busy with college. She didn't look like she believed me but she accepted it and we left on good terms.

I left college after gaining my degree and secured a great job working for one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world on their research and development team. There headquarters was about two hours from Charleston, so close to home but not too close.

Specifically, I was based in the department that developed anti-depressants and mood disorder treatments. I loved the work and had done a lot of work in my dissertation on the various chemicals in the brain and how they effect our moods.

About a year ago, I was given a new assignment to look into topical treatments for regulating moods and hormones. I made rapid progress on this and developed what I thought would be an absolute game changer in the industry. The product I developed was a gel called Soothia that could be applied to skin to give almost instant relief from pain and anxiety.

It was intended to be used as pain and shock treatment during an emergency situation for paramedics and other first responders. One of the biggest problems in emergency situations is shock, and this gel immediately lowered the heart rate and made people feel calm and happy - even in situations that would normally be extremely stressful.

However, when we presented the product to the approvals board, they said that it didn't have a big enough potential market and so they couldn't justify continuing the development based on the predicted financial returns. I was devastated, not only had we put a lot of work into the product, but we also really believed in it.

I petitioned the board to change their mind but with no success. I went above them to the head of my department and presented the product to her. Her name was Sam, and she was sympathetic to my concerns but said that all new products had to make commercial sense to justify continued development.

I asked her if I could have a period of time and some budget so I could prove that there was a market for the product and that it could demand a price that would lead to great returns. After some strong arguments on my part, she relented and agreed to give me one year to collate enough evidence that it was commercially viable to continue with development.

I was over the moon and immediately got to work. I set up trials with local first responders and the response was overwhelmingly positive. Within a month I had to go back to the Head of Development to get permission to increase production as demand was so high - even after I had increased the price of Soothia three times in as many weeks. Sam was pleased and could see that it was making money, so she approved the request.

The trouble started after the sixth week of the trial. One of the first responders that I had been working with, a frumpy, middle aged woman called Grace, turned up unexpected at my house asking for more of the gel. I invited her inside and we chatted politely, but she was focused very strongly on getting more of the gel. I explained that we had maxed out the supply and she would have to wait for the next production run.

She started to look panicky and asked if there wasn't anything I could do to get a bit more in the meantime. I explained that there wasn't anything I could do and even if I could it wouldn't be enough for all their patients at the rate they were using it.

"What about just enough for me?" She said

I looked at her in confusion.

"What do you mean 'For you'? It isn't meant for you -- its for your patients" I replied.

She explained that she had been suffering from anxiety and panic attacks and she had been using the gel to relieve the symptoms. I told that that wasn't how it was intended to be used. I was annoyed that she had put me in this position as I was technically required to inform her superior and halt the trial while an investigation was carried out.

I told her she wasn't going to get any more from me and that from now on I would be putting in place processes to ensure that all gel tubes were accounted for and used in the correct way.

She got panicky as I explained this to her and then she started to beg. Not the controlled type of begging that you might expect, it was frantic and desperate begging. Next thing I knew she had tears rolling down her cheeks and she was on her knees holding onto my hand pleading for more.

I stood up in shock and shouted at her to get out of the house immediately and not to come back.

She stopped wailing but didn't get up. We stared at each other for about 10 seconds before she stood up, walked over to me and put her hand on the crotch of my trousers.

She looked into my eyes with what I'm guessing she considered to be a seductive look and said "Surely there is something I can do to change your mind?".

I looked at her in horror and pushed her away. I went to the kitchen, took one of the tubes of gel from the fridge and walked back to her. I held it out to her and she looked manically happy. She grabbed it from my hands and started to open it frantically, ripping the packing open and then squirting half the tube of gel over any exposed skin she could find -- her hands, face, and arms were covered in it.

I shouted at her to stop and told her that it couldn't be used like that -- the dose would be far too high but it was clear that she wasn't hearing anything I was saying. She squirted some on her hands and put her hands down the front of her pants where I could see her rubbing the gel in between her legs.

Her eyes glazed over and she got a vacant half smile fixed on her face.

I took the tube of gel from her hand and she let it go without resisting. She started talking about how amazing life was and good she felt. She was slurring her words and I was worried about the effects of the dosage that she had taken. All the clinical trials that we had run had been for a dose of 10% the amount that she had used.

I decided I had to act so I grabbed my coat and walked her to my car. I drove her to the local hospital and we sat down in the waiting area. The attending nurse didn't deem it as an emergency and so we were told to wait. We sat there for an hour or so in the waiting room and Grace sat next to me talking to the room at large about how amazing everything was and how good she felt. She kept talking about the 'surges of warmth' that would start in her stomach and radiate out to the rest of her body.

At one point she got up from her chair, lay down on the floor and start to run her crotch with her hand. I smiled apologetically at the other patients and pulled her back into her chair and put my coat over her lapped as she rubbed herself to orgasm over and over again.

Finally, a nurse appeared and called out Grace's name. I got up to follow her in, but the nurse questioned who I was in relation to Grace and advised that she would come and get me if I was needed. I thought about going straight home but I needed to know that she was ok so I sat down and waited.

After about four minutes of waiting the nurse who had prevented me from following Grace appeared again and called my name. Her whole demeanour had changed completely, she was overly friendly and apologised for not letting me through before.

She guided me through to the doctor's room where I walked in to find Grace lying on the observation bed and the doctor sat in the chair waiting for me. He stood up as I entered and shook my hand. He was very friendly and apologised for making me wait.

He asked what had happened to her. I had been thinking about what I would say to this question and I decided that I could be honest without being too honest.

"I'm not 100% sure to be honest, I think she has taken something and possibly taken too much". I said with a worried look towards Grace.

"But what has she taken? I need to know so that I can make sure she recovers" the doctor asked.

"I'm really not too sure" I replied. I knew the chemical composition of the gel and they were all mostly approved and FDA regulated ingredients, so I listed two of the main ingredients.

"From her reaction I would say that it is probably something from the Oxycodone family of active ingredients, possible in conjunction with a fluoxetine compound or something like that..." I trailed the sentence off because the doctor was looking at me sternly.

His expression had now changed from friendly to hostile and I started to worry that he knew more than I thought.

"Look Mr Tilling, stop fucking around and tell us where she got so much Soothia from" he said in a hushed but angry voice.

I stood frozen to the floor and couldn't think of anything to say in response.

"Well? We know she didn't get it from the first responder depot because they used all theirs up days ago and they definitely haven't taken it from our supplies because we keep then very tightly secured." He said with barely controlled rage.

I gave a sigh and explained how Grace had turned up at my house begging for more and how I had relented and give in to her.

The nurse and doctor looked at each other and turned their backs on me to talk privately. I couldn't hear what they were saying but it sounded like a hushed argument.

Finally, they both turned around and the doctor said "Mr Tilling, you know that by taking supplies of Soothia, which is a control substance and has only been approved for a specific trial, to your home you have broken the law and also put Grace in danger?"

I hung my head in shame and my eyes started to burn with tears. It had been so stupid to store some at home, but I had been experimenting at home to find the best composition and dosage to try and speed up the development.

Now my career was going to be over and I would end up in jail, how could I have been so stupid?

I looked up and said "I'm sorry, you're right. Please just make Grace better and I promise I will end the trial immediately and hand myself into the police".

The doctor and nurse both stared at me like I had grown a third head. Then his expression turned to one of solemn concern and said "Mr Tilling, we know you didn't mean any harm and we think the product has a great future, so we don't think it is in anyone's best interests to stop the trial. How about you go home and collect up all the Soothia that you have at home and bring it into us. We will add it to our stores, and no one needs to know anything about this incident tonight."

I felt a wave of relief flood over me as I saw a way out of the situation.

"Of course," I said, "thank you!".

"I will go home and bring all the Soothia I have to you first thing tomorrow!" I said smiling with relief.

The doctor and nurse didn't not return my smile "Not tomorrow" the doctor snapped "Now! Tonight, go right now and bring them here immediately!"

I looked at him in alarm, he had the same manic look on his face that I had seen on Grace's face earlier in the evening.

I looked at him in confusion and was just about to speak when he cut me off.

"And another thing Mr Tilling, in order to keep this incident quiet forever more, I will need you to ensure that I receive my with my own personal supply of Soothia every single week without fail. I need 100 of the 200ml tubes on a weekly basis." He said, his jaw rigid and his face daring me to argue with him.