Soothia: A Pleasure Like No Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She followed my gaze and her expression changed in an instant. She knew she had me and her tired, hangdog expression suddenly turned into a sweet, seductive smile.

She started fanning her face with her hand, making her huge tits wobble like giant jellies, "Its so hot in here! I'm just going to take my coat off to cool down" and without waiting for a response from me she took it off.

She was wearing a sexy, tight black dress under her coat and as far as I could tell no bra. She smiled at me and said, "Its ok Richie, there's no need to be shy. I know you've always liked looking at my body - don't think I didn't notice. Go ahead, you can look as much as you want to, it's ok. You men are all the same." and she gave a little knowing laughing.

She was right, I couldn't take my eyes off them and she knew she had me. "You go and get the Soothia" she said, in a voice like honey, "and I will get more comfortable, does that sound like a good idea?"

I didn't reply but stood up and walked to the kitchen fridge on autopilot. I grabbed a tube of Soothia and walked back into the room. I was greeted by the sight of the most humongous tits I had ever seen. They were even bigger than I could have imagined once they were free of the constraints of her dress. The years and weight gain had taken their toll and her breasts had changed from large and firm to two huge, sagging udders that drooped like heavy sacks down past her belly button.

As I admired the view Claudia laid back in her chair, looking excitedly with darting eyes to check I'd got the tube of Soothia. When she saw that I had it she smiled at me and told me to come closer.

I walked towards her feeling unsure what to do. This was a line that I never thought I would cross. I had so many confused emotions towards Claudia but lust was definitely the primary one at that moment.

I squirted some of the Soothia onto my hands and started to rub them together but Claudia grabbed my hands greedily and placed them firmly on to her tits. I massaged the Soothia into them inch by inch, they were even more magnificent in the flesh. Soft and warm, not firm, but like two huge soft pillows big enough to bury your whole head in.

My hands made their way down to her huge nipples and it made my cock strain hard against my pants to touch them. Without even being aware of it, I bent my head down and started sucking on her hard, erect left nipple. Claudia cradled my head and muttered encouragement as I licked and sucked.

The effects of the Soothia were kicking in and Claudia fell back into the seat with a satisfied expression on her face. I sucked on her tits and enjoyed every inch as I groped them.

After a few minutes, I became aware of the warm waves of pleasure that I associated with Soothia and I swore under my breath. I should have washed my hands. But as the waves started to spread everything felt so good I didn't care.

After I had enjoyed her tits for a while I worked my way down between her legs. This was truly something that I never dreamed I would get the chance to do.

Claudia hitched her dress up around her waist revealing see through, blue lace panties. She licked her fingers and then put her hand inside her panties and started to rub her pussy. After a minute or so she took her panties off completely and pulled my head down between her legs and pressed my face into her pussy. I licked and sucked like a possessed beast, sticking my tongue deep inside her and savouring the taste of her.

She orgasmed once and was on the way to another one when she pulled my head back up level with hers. Then she kissed me once on the lips, then again, and then pushed her tongue inside my mouth for a long, passionate kiss. While we kissed she pulled my pants down and grabbed my hard cock. Then she took the tube of Soothia from my hand and squirted some directly onto my cock and started to give me a slow, slippery hand job.

She continued to jerk me off while we kissed until she sensed I was getting close to cumming. Then she stopped and squirted more Soothia into her hand and rubbed it all over her pussy. She fingered her pussy for what felt like ages, starting with two fingers, then three and then finally squeezing her whole fist inside and fucking herself hard. As she rammed her fisted in and out her eyes rolled back and I watch as the waves of pleasure rippled through her body over and over again.

I had no concept of time at all, maybe I stood watching her for minutes or maybe it was hours, but the next thing I knew I was kneeling with my head between her legs again as she held my head tightly and pushed my mouth into her pussy. I licked and sucked for all was worth as the waves of pleasure started to roll over me too.

It was amazing how connected I felt to Claudia and the connection between us felt like genuine love. At one point she opened her eyes, looked at me with glazed and unfocused eyes, and told me that she loved me and I honestly felt the same way towards her. It felt like a love and connection so pure that it would last forever.

She pulled my head up to meet hers and she kissed me again. I kissed her back as the warmth spread to every last inch of my body. The strong taste and smell of stale cigarettes as I kissed her would normally have turned me off, but under the influence of Soothia it was just one more thing to love about her.

As we continued to kiss intensely, our tongues pushing deep into each others mouths, she grabbed my cock and guided it to her pussy.

I thrust forwards amateurishly but she pushed back to stop me. Then she started rubbing my cock against her clit and the smooth, shaved opening to her pussy. She started slowly but then increased the speed. It felt amazing for me and she was moaning with pleasure. She continued rubbing my cock against her pussy faster and faster until she orgasmed again. As her pussy muscles started contracting she pulled my cock inside her and I slid easily into her warm, wet hole. There was so much lubrication from the Soothia that my cock slipped deep into her until my balls slapped against her ass.

I thrust desperately into her as she continued to cum, feeling like I was possessed by lust. Claudia had her eyes closed with a look a bliss on her face as my thrusting continued to stimulate her clit.

I pounded harder and harder as the pleasure built until finally I exploded inside her. The waves of pleasure from the orgasm plus the Soothia were the most intense thing I have ever felt.

Normally this would be the point at which I rolled over and recovered from the orgasm. But under the influence of Soothia I didn't even need to stop fucking, my cock stayed hard and the feelings of lust just got stronger and stronger.

I don't know how many more times we had sex but I came inside her at least three more times. All I remember after that is being woken up by Claudia as she tried to push me off of her. I must have fallen asleep while still inside her and as I opened my eyes and pulled out of her I saw a stream of cum flow out of her pussy.

Claudia told me to get off her and looked at me with a confused expression. For my part I felt utterly miserable and just wanted her out of my house as quickly as possible.

We both put our clothes back on quickly and in awkward silence. When she was dressed she just walked out of the front door without saying another word to me.

I checked my phone and saw that it was 6pm in the evening. I had no appetite so just went to bed and fell straight to sleep.

The next morning I woke up from a fitful nights sleep at 5am. I didn't know what had woken me but I became increasingly aware of an overwhelming feeling that I can only describe as sadness and deep despair. I felt physically weak and couldn't bring myself to get out of bed so just laid back and closed my eyes.

I woke up a few hours later and the feelings of emptiness had gotten stronger, so strong in fact that they seemed to take the form of physical cramps in my stomach. The feelings were the exact opposite to those induced by Soothia and every single cell in my body was telling me to go downstairs to my fridge and use some more to get rid of the pain and the hollow feeling inside my core.

Having studied the effects of Soothia I knew that you had to use it regularly to get properly addicted and, if I could get through the cravings for the next 24 hours, then I should be fine.

I hauled myself out of bed and walked down the stairs. I saw on the kitchen clock that it was 1pm in the afternoon already. I was surprised that Claudia hadn't found her way back here already to beg for more Soothia. I soon found the reason why when I started tidying up my living room. I couldn't find the half full tube that we had used yesterday and guessed that she must have spotted it and snatched it up without me seeing.

I wasn't too worried, at least it would give me a few days without having to see her again.

I didn't hear from anyone for the rest of the day and when I woke up the next day I felt back to my normal self.

Claudia didn't turn up that day either and I managed to get a lot of work done. The production facility plans were nearly complete and my team was working hard to meet the tight deadlines. The information sharing had been structured in a way that meant no one on the team could know or work out the formula for Soothia, or access the full trial results.

In fact there were only two people in the world that knew the full Soothia formula, myself and my boss, Sam. Everyone else was given the minimum information they required to do their job and no more.

The week carried on and I didn't hear from anyone, which was both refreshing and concerning at the same time.

At 7pm on Friday evening my dad called me to check in. He told me that they were worried I about me and I should relax a bit more. I told him I was fine but he said that Fran insisted that she was going to pop round to bring me dinner. I said fine and started to tidy up the messy house a bit. Normally the idea of seeing Fran would fill me with joy but my insides still felt heavy and numb.

Fran arrived about 50 minutes later and I knew immediately that something was wrong. Her eyes weren't right and she had the fixed smile of someone masking the gnawing desperation of Soothia addiction.

She bought two pizzas with her and as we sat down to dinner she tried to make small talk. I was feeling completely hollow inside and couldn't laugh and joke with Fran like we normally would.

For her part, she also seemed to be struggling to concentrate. Eventually I felt too tired and depressed to maintain the conversation and just asked her flat out what she wanted.

She bit her lip and looked hesitant, as if she wasn't sure whether to tell me something or not. All of a sudden she burst into tears and sobbed frantically into her hands.

I wasn't sure what to do, having never seen Fran sad about anything, but I quickly moved around the table to comfort her by patting her awkwardly on the back. In between the sobs she told me how Claudia had visited her a few days ago and mentioned that she had discovered a pain relief gel that could get rid of any pain instantly. Fran had recently hurt her shoulder playing tennis and Claudia, being the kind and loving friend that she was, had applied some of the unknown gel to her shoulder to relieve the pain.

I knew where this was going and I didn't like it at all.

Fran described how Claudia had rubbed a small amount of the gel into her shoulder and the pain had disappeared. What was more, the pain gel had gotten rid of all her aches and pains and left her feeling amazing.

The next day Claudia had turned up again and applied more of the gel to her shoulder and this time the effect had been even stronger. The same thing happen the next day (which was yesterday) but today Claudia hadn't turned up.

Fran had gone to Claudia's house and Claudia had explained that she had run out of the gel and if Fran wanted any more then she would have to go and see me as I was the source.

I swore under my breath, but was secretly impressed by Claudia's devious and ruthless plan. She knew my infatuation with Fran and I guess she thought I would never turn down Fran's request for Soothia, and so by getting Fran addicted she could gain access to a regular supply.

When Fran finished her story she looked at me expectantly. I looked away and said "I can't give you any - it's dangerous stuff and Claudia was wrong to share it with you."

Fran's eye's started to look panicked and her hands started to shake. "No Richie" she said, "You don't understand, I just need a bit more just so that I can feel ok again, that's all. I can't cope with this feeling any longer, I need it to go away".

I told her I understood but I couldn't give her any, I explained that if she could get through the next 24 hours or so then the cravings would pass and she would feel ok again. She sat for a moment looking unsure what to do next, then she started to cry. First it was just silent tears, then it was full body shaking sobs with tears streaming down her face.

"Richie" she begged, "please, I need this!"

I stood awkwardly as she cried, feeling unsure and not trusting myself to comfort her.

After a few minutes she stopped crying and wiped away her tears. Once she had recovered she turned me with half smile on her face. "Richie, come on. You and I have always been close, I thought we understood each other" she paused for effect and then said, "I kind of always thought we could be closer to be honest".

She stared up at me with her huge, green eyes, which were still red and swollen from crying, and I felt my will power crumbling away. We stood in silence, just staring into each others eyes as I tried desperately to decide what to do. If I gave her some then the problem would just get worse but if I didn't then who knew what she would do. Finally, I sighed and said "Fran, I just can't do it. This stuff is dangerous, and more addictive than anything I have ever seen in my life, I can't give you any more."

I tried to look strong and firm in my decision as we stared at each other. Suddenly she clenched her jaw with a defiant look and said "Fine, I really didn't want to do this Richie. This isn't who I am but you have to understand that you have made me do this!"

She took out her phone and started playing a video on it. I watched in horror as it replayed the footage taken by Claudia all those years ago. My frantic attempts to cover myself up as my cock spurted cum everywhere, my attempts to hide the panties behind my back, and then my humiliating exchange with Claudia.

I looked at her in disbelief. I was so shocked and angry that I barely even registered the embarrassment that was rippling through me.

Fran sighed and said "Richie, I promise you - I really didn't want to do this. It was Claudia's idea but you have to understand, I need more and I will do anything to get it. If you don't give me more then I promise you I will send this video to all your friends and colleagues immediately.

I felt enraged and drew myself up to my full height, at 6' 2" I towered over her tiny 5 foot frame but she just laughed faintly and said "Don't even try that Richie, do think I'm going to be intimidated? I've spent my whole life learning peoples weaknesses and I can assure you, I would deal easily with you too."

I stood there uncertainly, suddenly feeling embarrassed standing there with my chest puffed out. I breathed out heavily and felt all the fight leave me in one big sigh.

I was defeated and she knew it. "Just get the gel, now" she said, sensing my weakness. I walked to the kitchen and undid the lock on the fridge, I took out a tube and gave it to her. Fran looked at the tube and then decided to push her luck, "I want three tubes - no four. Actually, just give me all of them right now Richie and I promised I won't come back again"

I was defeated but I wasn't an idiot. "You'll have one tube now and no more. If you send that video to anyone then you can kiss goodbye to any more supplies forever." I said firmly.

She grabbed the tube out of my hand and said "Fine" as she started to walk towards the door. As she got there she turned and suddenly looked uncomfortable and turned back to face me.

"You made me do this you know Richie, this isn't how I wanted it to go. If you had just given me more then I wouldn't have had to make threats - you know that don't you?".

I told her to fuck off, opened up the front door, pushed her through it and then closed the door behind her.

Over the next few weeks, a horrible little routine developed. Fran would call round once a week to demand another tube. I would give it to her without saying a word and that would be it. Unfortunately the visits got more and more frequent until one day Fran appeared at the door with a black eye and scratches across her face.

I didn't particularly care but I was intrigued so I asked where she had got the injuries. Fran immediately burst into tears and said that she and Claudia had got into a fight over who should get the last bit of Soothia. Claudia had attacked her and used the whole of the rest of the tube on herself. This had escalated into a fight which Claudia had easily won.

Fran sobbed in my front room for a long time as I stood awkwardly nearby. I was depressed by the damage that Soothia was doing to my life. I wanted to be angry at Fran but I still held so much love for her inside that I couldn't handle seeing her cry. Finally I went over and put my hand on back and rubbed it gently in what I hoped was a comforting way.

She turned to look at me and said "You were right you know, I should have listened to you. Look at me - look at what that stuff has done to me! I should never have fucking used it in the first place. Part of me even wonders if Claudia got me addicted on purpose just so that I would do her dirty work and get more of it!"

I told her that that was exactly what Claudia had done and Fran hissed "Well she can go and fuck herself, I'm not giving her anymore. That's it I'm done with her!"

We sat there in silence for a while, Fran sitting on the chair with her head in her hands and me standing next to her awkwardly patting her back.

After a few minutes Fran said in a quiet voice "I know you've always had a thing for me Richie." she left the statement hanging in the air and I couldn't think of anything to say in response so she continued, "I've seen the way you look at me, those longing looks and lusty glances. Maybe we could find a way of both getting what we want?".

I hesitated. It was true, Fran had been the focus of my fantasies ever since I had first met her. But I hated the idea of what she was suggesting, putting aside all my ethical concerns, there was the fact that she was now married to my dad.

She seemed to mistake my silence for consideration. "Yes, you'd like that wouldn't you Richie, how much would you love to finally get your hands on me after all this time?".

"But... but... my dad, what about my dad" I stuttered. I was aware of how feeble my defiance was and I knew I wouldn't be able to resist her if she tried anything. It was true, I had imagined what it would be like to fuck Fran so many times. I had jerked off to any photo of her I could find of her over years.

She could sense that I was already defeated. She turned her head in her seat and started to unzip my pants. She pulled them down to my knees, pulled out my cock and kissed it gently. Her small hands started to stroke my cock which responded by growing rapidly harder. And then, once it was fully hard, with one one sudden movement she put her lips around my cock and took the whole thing into her mouth so that the end my cock went down her throat.

Any hesitation disappeared and she deep throated my cock. She started slowly but I was quickly overcome with lust. I grabbed her head and started to fuck her mouth frantically. She made slurping and squelching noises as she sucked and I fucked. It only took about two minutes before I felt the familiar pressure of an impending orgasm but just as I reached the point of no return she suddenly stopped and let my cock fall out of her mouth. I tried to thrust it back in but she pursed her lips tightly shut.