Soothia: A Pleasure Like No Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now now Richard" Sam said in a mocking tone "There is no room for homophobia in this company, if you've got a problem with this then we might have to report you to HR".

She laughed at her little joke.

"Roger" she asked, "Do you think we should stop production of Soothia immediately?" Roger replied immediately "No master".

"And Jeremy" she asked with a playful smile on her lips, "Do you think we should stop production of Soothia immediately?" Jeremy, stopped sucking on Roger's cock just long enough to quickly say "No master".

Sam was a lot cleverer than I had given her credit for. She turned to look at me and she had an evil look in her eye "So Richard, what are we going to do now?"

I shifted nervously in my seat. I suddenly realised what a fool I had been. Messing around with Soothia to settle minor historical scores, while Sam had seen the true power of the drug and had spent the time getting the levers of power on her side. Who knew how far she had spread her claws.

I stood up suddenly and told her that I needed to leave but she pushed me back into my chair and barked "Sit right there Richard, obviously you must realise you can't just leave after everything you've said tonight."

"Jeremy" Sam said in a low voice, "make sure Richard stays seated please".

Jeremy immediately stopped sucking and let the cock fall out of his mouth. He had cum running down his chin but he didn't seem to notice or care. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a pistol.

"Richard?" Sam said "Soothia is power, and when it comes to power there can only be one person at the top. With you out of the way, the whole world will rely on me for their supply of Soothia. I will give them pure happiness and in return they will give me pure power."

I realised that she was right. Soothia was infinitely more powerful than I had ever realised. Applied quickly and easily with fast acting and powerful addictive properties, Happiness was all anyone was really searching for, and Sam now had the answer.

"Kill him Jeremy" She said softly.

The order caught us both by surprise. Jeremy seemed to be having an internal battle about what to do and had a pained look on his face.

"Jeremy", Sam said in a more menacing voice, "Either kill him now or never touch another drop of Soothia again - your choice."

That did the trick and Jeremy turned to me with a resolute expression on his face. He pointed the gun at my forehead and as he did I reached into my pocket and pulled out a tube of Soothia.

Jeremy saw the tube and was immediately distracted. He made a grab for it, as he did I grabbed the gun and pushed him away. Roger saw Jeremy scrabbling on the ground for the tube of Soothia and jumped on top of him, fighting for the precious tube.

I pointed the gun at Sam and told her to put her hands up. She did as she was told and continued to eye me appraisingly. The waves of sadness and emptiness were consuming me now and I could barely focus on anything in the room. I didn't have any fight left and just wanted to curl up in bed alone and cry.

Sam seemed to sense my struggle. "Richard, this is hopeless" she said in a consoling voice. "Even if you kill me, do you really think you have it in you to wield such power?"

She continued to watch me carefully, trying to gauge the effects of her words. "Your whole life will be consumed by addicts demanding more and more. Imagine living in a world full of Soothia addicts Richard, you could either join them or live a lonely and isolated life."

Her words were having the desired effect on my resolve. The gun felt too heavy in my hand and didn't have the mental strength to pull the trigger.

"Richard, look at you, you aren't up to the challenge. Give me the gun and I will let you live a life of Soothia induced bliss." Sam looked at me with an expression of concern on her face.

The Soothia craving was gnawing away at my stomach and brain, and her promises of more Soothia were hard to ignore.

Over on the other side of the room Jeremy and Roger were continuing to fight over the tube of Soothia.

The image of the two them rolling around on the floor fighting like animals made it clear in my mind what I had to do. I fired the gun and the bullet went cleanly through Sam's forehead and sprayed blood onto the cream wall behind her. Then I opened my mouth and put the end of the pistol in to my mouth and took a deep breath to steady my nerves. I closed my eyes and squeezed the trigger, but just as I did a heavy weight bowled into me sending me flailing sideways. The gun went off with a deafeningly loud noise but I still carried on falling sideways. I opened my eyes to the sight of Jeremy and Roger frantically trying to wrestle the gun from my hand.

Roger managed to prise it from my hand and Jeremy continued to pin me to the floor with a look of horror still etched into his face.

"You can't!" He was shouting "You can't leave us, you are the only one now! Please, you need to make more!"

I pushed Jeremy off and struggled to my feet. I stood swaying for a moment as I surveyed the room and my eyes rested on Sam's body as the blood continued to spill from her head wound. I put my hand up to my cheek which I was suddenly aware hurt like hell. My hand touch something warm and wet and when I looked at it I saw that my hand was covered in blood.

My legs felt weak and the darkness that had been threatening to consume me finally sucked me down deep into the eternal emptiness.

I woke in a hospital bed surrounded busy doctors and nurses buzzing around my room, none of whom I recognised. A matronly nurse was the first to see my eyes open and shouted excitedly across the room, "Dr Philips, he's awake!"

A wave of relief and excited spread through the room as the all turned to look at me.

"Oh thank god" said one of the nurses nearest to me.

My head felt foggy and my cheek hurt like hell. The doctor fussed around me for a few minutes checking my pulse, temperature and readings from the various machines around my bed.

"Glad to have you back with us Mr Tilling" the tall, grey haired Dr Philips said with a smile.

A memory stirred in my head. I knew that smile and it set off alarm bells in my brain. Nervous desperation seeping through with every look and every movement.

The memories of my visit to confront Sam rushed back to me. Shooting her and then raising the gun to my own head and pulling the trigger.

"What happened?" I asked in a hoarse whisper.

"You're ok Mr Tilling, no need to worry. You had a nasty wound in your cheek but we had the best facial surgeon in America fly in right away to carry out the repair work. He has done a great job and there shouldn't be any lasting damage!" Dr Philips said with the same strained smile fixed on his face.

I pressed a hand softly against the dressing on my cheek and winced as pain shot through my head. I felt tired, so so tired and closed my eyes to rest again.

When I woke up again I felt brighter and more human. Dr Philips was still there, standing at the end of the bed and watching me.

I pulled myself up so that I was sitting up and waited for the dizziness to pass. "I'm feeling much better now" I said, "Thank you".

Dr Philips smiled but didn't say anything.

"I think I'd like to go home, if that's ok" I said tentatively.

Dr Philips looked uncomfortable, "No, not yet Mr Tilling. It is best that you stay here where we can look after you".

Something in the way he said it made me nervous.

I tried again, "No, honestly, I feel much better and I have lots of things I need to sort out. If you could just get my clothes then I would really like to go now".

Dr Philips looked thoughtful for a moment and then said, "Yes of course, would you mind if I just get one of the nurses to check you over before you leave?"

I shrugged, "Ok, but then I really have to get going" I said.

Dr Philips left the room and I waited patiently. Memories of my time with Fran ran through my head punctuated at intervals by the haunting image of Sam lying on the ground as blood spread in a pool around her head. Sam's prophetic words rebounded around my head like echoes in a cave

"Soothia is power, and when it comes to power there can only be one person at the top. With you out of the way, the whole world will rely on me for their supply of Soothia. I will give them pure happiness and in return they will give me pure power."

Followed by...

"Your whole life will be consumed by addicts demanding more and more. Imagine living in a world full of Soothia addicts Richard, you could either join them or live a lonely and isolated life."

Who knew how far things had spread. Dr Philips was clearly a Soothia addict, judging by my experience so far, probably most healthcare workers in the state were by now. Soothia production had increased enough to supply enough for everyone in South Carolina, and was projected to triple over the next 12 months.

The protections we had put in place to prevent competitors gaining access to the Soothia formula and production process meant that production could only continue with monthly input from either Sam or myself. Obviously Sam would no longer be able to help and it was coming up to the time when input would be needed.

I was just thinking through my options when I heard a gently knock on the door. I told them to enter and in walked the kind of nurse that you only ever see in porn films. She had blonde hair, huge fake boobs, and a nurses outfit that was so short it almost reveal her panties.

I sat looking confused as she walked over to me and said in a low, sexy voice "Dr Philips told me you needed a nurse to check you over".

I stared blankly for a moment before I realised what was going on. They didn't want me to leave the hospital in case I tried to kill myself again so they were trying to keep me there by choice.

"Look" I said, "I'm not trying to be rude, and you are a very beautiful woman, but I really do have to leave."

She looked worried but still maintained an enthusiastic smile as she reach under my gown and took hold of my cock.

I twisted my body to stop her but she moved her body so that I turned my head straight into her huge, fake cleavage.

She laughed at my mistake and said "Come on, let's just have a little fun shall we? Then you can go."

She reached under my gown again and grabbed my cock. I wasn't at all in the mood and nothing she was doing was turning me on. I just wanted to leave but didn't have the mental strength for a confrontation.

"Fine" I said at last, "I will stay here but you really don't need to do any of this" I nodded towards my crotch which was bobbed up and down as she tried to get me hard.

She just smiled at me and carried on rubbing my cock. Then she reached up with her other hand and unzip her outfit to reveal her boobs which looked like two ridiculous beachballs attached to her chest.

I smiled weakly at her feeling extremely uncomfortable but she didn't seem to notice, her eyes seemed to be looking right through me which made her wide smile seem suddenly sinister. I knew the look well by now, Soothia.

As my foggy brain slowly put the pieces together I felt the first warm waves of pleasure ripple through my tired body. My cock stirred into action as the Soothia she had used as lubrication for the hand job kicked in.

After all the worry, pain and exhaustion of the past few days, the comforting warmth and happiness that now flooded through my body felt like the arrival of a long lost friend. Everything was amazing, what had I even been worrying about?

My mind started to function again and I was able to think clearly for the first time since I had woken up in hospital. I had been wrong to fight against Soothia, it was an unstoppable force and there was no immovable object to get in the way. Soothia was a blessing, not a curse and I had been to focused on petty squabbles to realise it.

***

So I went with the flow. I increased production over the next year until we were able to supply every person on earth with a daily ration - just enough to keep them happy and addicted, but not enough to make them unproductive and dangerous.

With all their desires met every single day, people just stopped being people. Conflict stopped but so did celebration. Depression and anxiety were things of the past but so to was ambition and excitement.

I enjoyed the first few years, living the life of a god on earth. I was surrounded by obedient, robotic humans, and every physical desire or pleasure was within my reach. But pretty soon life grew dull, no challenges to overcome, nothing to work hard for.

Happiness is an illusion. There is pleasure, and there is hope, and happiness is varying combinations of both. And without any hope, I had no choice but to turn to pleasure. Pure chemical pleasure.