Soothia: A Pleasure Like No Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally released what was going on but couldn't see any other way out of the situation.

"Ok" I said "I will bring you everything I have and you will have your weekly supplies moving forward"

Suddenly the doctor was all smiles and couldn't be more friendly. He walked me out of the room and said to the lady at reception "When Mr Tilling returns shortly please ensure that he is shown through to me immediately, understood?". She nodded nervously and gave me a confused look.

I did as I said I would do and ensured the doctor received his own personal supply. I had to visit the Head of Department again to ask for another increase in production. She was hesitant at first but once I had shown her how much money Soothia was making she quickly approved the increase. She approved a tenfold increase in production. My team were delighted but also very confused as it was not normal to increase production like this during a live trial.

I was not so happy. It was obvious that Soothia was extremely addictive but also allowed users to operate as normal as long as they controlled the dosage. I decided that I couldn't go on in good conscience and the trial needed to end as soon as possible, before more people got addicted.

The next day I arranged an urgent meeting with the Head of Research and Development. She welcomed me into her office with a big smile. "If it isn't the golden boy of the hour" she said "Those profits from your Soothia trial are getting the Board of Directors very excited. I wanted to see you today anyway to tell you the good news -- the Board want to fast track the trial and start work on a large-scale production facility."

I must have look deeply unhappy as she asked me what was wrong. "It isn't what you think, the product is only selling so well because it is highly addictive. We need to shut down the trial now and work on damage limitation to ween the current trial participants -- not to mention the medical staff administering the scheme -- off Soothia."

Sam stared at me for an uncomfortably long time with a thoughtful look on her face.

"Soothia is made from ingredients that have all been approved individually by the FDA correct?" She asked.

I nodded.

"And looking at the trial results so far it seems that it is hugely successful and treating a wide range of mental disorders?" She asked.

I nodded again.

She stood in silent thought for a minute and then said. "Richard, I'm promoting you to Head of Product Development with immediate effect. Your first task will be to get Soothia approved by the FDA as soon as possible and once this is achieved, I want you to ramp up production exponentially until we achieve 10 billion doses per year. Understood?"

She looked at me but I couldn't speak. This was something I had dreamed about for a long time, an incredible career move -- promotion to Head of Product Development for one of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies. My salary and bonus would increase by a factor of ten. I would leapfrog the three levels of management that I would normally have to work my way through.

But the product was alarming. Could I really oversee the production and mass rollout of a product like Soothia with a clear conscience?

I thanked Sam for the offer but said I needed some time to think about it. She was surprised and couldn't believe I wouldn't accept there and then. I told her I just wanted some time to think it over. She gave me another long appraising look and then seemed to come to a decision. She dropped the pleasant, friendly voice and was suddenly talking in her firm, business like way "How much are they offering you?" she asked.

I looked at her with a confused look on my face "I don't know what you mean" I said.

She pursed her lips and then turned around. "Fine" she said with a sigh and walked over to her desk. She sat down and pulled out her mobile phone and called someone. I couldn't hear what she was saying as she was facing away from me and talking very quietly.

The call lasted about three minutes and then ended abruptly with her hanging up.

She walked back over to me and started clapping her hands slowly. "Well played, very clever, very clever." She said with a smile. "You've played your hand very well Richard, here's what we can offer you: $2million in share options, 1.5% of profit from every sale of Soothia for the next three years, and a basic salary of £575,000 per year." She looked at me with a self-satisfied expression on her face.

I stood in silence, unable to comprehend what was happening.

The silence lingered and after a while she said. "Look you might think you're being very clever but let me give you some advice -- don't overplay your hand. Whatever they offer you, we can beat. But more importantly than that, we have the resources to invest in this properly. Our contacts at the FDA will have Soothia approved for use in all mental health conditions within a year. Think how big that market is, think about how broad the definition of mental health can be..."

She walked over to me put her hand on my shoulder and said "Richard, you could make more money from this than you could spend in a lifetime. Just say yes and let's make it happen."

I nodded at her, still not able to speak. She beamed at me with a huge smile and started talking excitedly about production plans and marketing. I didn't take in a word of it as she walked me to the door and opened it.

As I walked out she said "Richard, remember the NDA you signed on this -- don't mention this to anyone yet, even your team."

I nodded and turned around to walk out of the room.

I went straight home and was in a numb trance for the rest of the evening. The next day the whole department was buzzing with the news. People that I had never spoken to were coming to talk to me and laughing loudly at the all my jokes regardless of whether they were funny or not.

I still had big concerns about the product, but it is amazing what money and self interest will do. My conscience was not completely silenced by the cash that appeared in my bank account every month, but it made it a lot easier to ignore.

I got to work in my new role and my department was a whirlwind of activity as we actioned the plan to increase production.

About one month after the promotion, I decided to take a trip back home to see my dad and Fran. I went home partly to celebrate the good news at work, but also to get away from my house and the endless stream of people who were now knocking on the door at all hours of the day and night to get more Soothia.

My dad was excited to see me and hear all about the promotion, if there was one thing that my dad valued it was money. I rented my own place in town so that I could work in private and also because I couldn't face staying at the house with all the memories it held.

My dad wanted to throw a little party to celebrate so I went to Walmart to get some food and drink.

I was pushing my shopping cart in the wine section looking for some nice champagne when I bumped into Claudia. I wanted her to know about my success, so, rather than run and hide from her (which is what I usually would have done), I called out to her and said hello.

She turned to see me and I could tell immediately that she didn't really want to stop and chat but I stopped anyway with a big smile on my face. She looked older and fatter and was wearing very unflattering clothes that people who are self-conscious about their weight wear.

"Hi!" I said enthusiastically.

"Oh. Hi Richard" She replied in a flat voice without enthusiasm. She didn't look like she wanted to stop and chat at all, but I followed up with "How's Jon?" She stopped pushing her shopping cart and started to tell me how amazingly well he was doing.

When she finished talking, she said with a nasty look on her face "And how are you? Have you managed to find a girl blind enough or stupid enough to marry you and your little wiener?"

I felt the rush of anger that she had always managed to trigger in me but I just smiled sweetly and said "No, not yet, I'm just really focused on my job at the moment". I wanted desperately for her to ask about my job so I could tell her what I had been up to but instead she looked at me with a horrible grin and said "Well you always were a little freak weren't you."

She laughed and I tried to look like her words didn't affect me, but inside I was dying. How could she make me feel like this after all these years? I was an adult, a successful person but she just didn't care.

I could feel my face going red and my eyes were starting to sting with tears, so I laughed faintly and mumbled goodbye. She gave me a satisfied smirk and started to walk off. I noticed that she was limping slightly on one leg and a horrible idea came to me.

"Claudia" I called after her, she turned round with an irritated look on her face and said "What?".

"What's wrong with your leg?" I asked.

She gave me a look that said 'mind your own fucking business' and said flatly "I hurt my ankle."

She turned and started to walk away again. I walked after her and said "Wait, do you mind if I have a look at your ankle?".

She looked at me like I had gone insane. "It's fine" she said, the irritation clear in her voice "It just gets a bit sore these days that's all. I don't need to you to 'look' at it". She said the last bit with a look of disgust on her face.

I wasn't going to give up easily, "Please, just give me five seconds, I've got a cream that will really help".

She stared at me like I had gone crazy and I could tell she wanted to tell me to fuck off, but she also didn't want to make a scene in public.

"Fine" she spat "If you're that desperate then fine."

I knelt down at her feet and could see that her ankle and foot were sore and a little bit swollen. She was wearing a long dress and was keeping it held flat against her legs with her hands. "Keep your eyes down there you little pervert" she hissed at me.

I looked back to her ankle and took a tube of Soothia from my pocket. I squeezed some out and spread it thickly over her ankle. Then I put away the tube, quickly wiped off my hands on my trousers, and stood up again.

"Are you finished? It doesn't feel any better. Anything to get your hands on me little freak" She said as she turned and limped off away from me.

I carried on with my shopping and after about 10 minutes I was done. As I was paying for my shopping I looked across and saw Claudia walking towards me with a happy smile on her face and a glazed look in her eyes. She didn't notice me as she walked past, and I smiled to myself.

The next day I had a call from Fran as I was eating breakfast. Fran rarely called me and I felt a rush of excitement when I saw her name on the screen. I paused for a moment to feel calm and collected and then answered in what I hoped was a cool voice.

We exchanged pleasantries but it was obvious that she wasn't just calling to chat, I could hear someone in the background talking to her. Finally Fran said that Claudia had turned up at their house this morning and wanted to talk to me about something I had given her for her bad ankle. She passed the phone over to Claudia who said hello in a friendly, cheerful voice very much unlike her own.

"Hi Richie!" She said with what I can only assume was fake enthusiasm. "It was great to see you yesterday and catch up, sorry if I was a bit grouchy with you" She said in her friendliest tone.

I just said "That's fine". I knew what she wanted, she wanted more Soothia, but I wasn't going to make it easy for her.

Claudia got right to the point "That cream you put on my ankle, what was it?"

I told her it wasn't for sale and just something that I had. I was vague and left lots of unanswered questions.

Claudia persisted "It did wonders for my ankle, it would be really great if you could get me some more Richie".

She was still being friendly, but I could hear the restrained desperation in her voice.

"Yes, of course, no problem Claudia." I said.

"Oh great" she said with clear relief, "what time can you drop it round, I could really do with it sooner rather than later".

I left a few seconds of silence, enjoying the pause. "I won't have time to bring it to you today, but you are welcome to come round to mine and I will give you another application." I said in a friendly tone.

She sounded unhappy but tried to maintain the jovial conversation "Richie, I can't keep coming to you every time I need another application -- can't you just sell me some? I'll happily pay for it of course."

I made my voice firmer and said, "If you want it then you can come round to mine and I will apply it, it isn't for sale and there is no other way, ok?"

She laughed nervously "Of course -- no problem at all, let me know what time is best for you, send me your address, and I will come round".

I gave her my address and told her to come round in an hour so that I had enough time to get showered and dressed.

The doorbell rang 45 minutes later, and Claudia stood there with an anxious smile fixed on her face. She gave me a very cheerful hello and I invited her in. She was wearing knee high, black leather boots and a blue sun dress which showed off her massive cleavage. I had fully expected her to dress like this as that was how she manipulated men, but I still couldn't fight the effects it had on me as my cock started to stir in my pants.

After 10 minutes of forced, polite conversation she said, in the friendliest voice she could muster "Richie, it is so lovely to catch up but is there any chance you could get the cream, my ankle is ever so sore?".

I smiled and said "Of course" then I walked over to where she sat on the couch. I pulled the cream from my pocket and I felt the intensity of her eyes as she tried to see the name of the cream, but it was just a plain white tube.

I bent down to look at her ankle and took my time, enjoying the restrained desperation that Claudia was feeling. I put my hands on her legs and rubbed them gently a few times, first placing them on her knees and then pushing them higher under her dress. She didn't stop me and but put her hands in her lap to stop me going further.

Her thighs were strong and firm under my hand, and the smell of stale cigarettes mixed with cheap perfume transported me back to my old fantasies of her.

I took my hands off her thighs and applied the cream thickly to her ankle, then went to wash my hands. I made a cup of tea for both of us and went back into the front room to watch Claudia succumb to the effects of Soothia. I saw the trademark smile of pure bliss appear first, then her eyes glazed slightly, and she sat back relaxed on the couch. I let her stay there for a few minutes but then told her I had work to do so she had to go. She didn't even respond to me, she just got up and walked out of the house like she was moving on a cloud.

The next day I was woken at 7am by loud knocking at the door. I ran downstairs in a panic wondering what was wrong and I answered the door to find Claudia standing there. She gave me her biggest smile but I could see the same desperate look on her face that I had witnessed on Grace's face. She quickly started talking about how her ankle was really playing up and she hadn't been able to sleep with the pain. She said she really need another application urgently. I invited her in and she sat straight down on the couch, I didn't have time for small talk as I had a busy day so I applied the cream and then sent her on her way. I told her not to come round until 9am at the earliest but I don't think she heard me as the Soothia kicked in.

The early morning visits continued every day and after a week I was really starting to regret the situation. It had seemed funny at first to have such power over someone who had been such a bitch to me, but Claudia was now becoming increasingly desperate and the daily interruptions were getting very annoying.

I decided that I would put a stop to it. I knew it wouldn't be easy because I realised how addictive Soothia was but I needed to try and put a stop to the situation before it got completely out of hand.

Claudia arrived the next morning at 7am and I invited her in and gave her a cup of tea. We sat there and I sensed the desperation seeping from every pore of her body. She hated the power that I had over her and the longing she felt for the drug but she had to be on her best behaviour if she wanted more.

I started to talk to her about the cream and was just explaining the addictive properties when she interrupted me saying "Richie, I'm sorry to interrupt you but my ankle is really bad this morning, any chance you could put the cream on and then we can enjoy a little chat?"

I explained to her that I understood the need that she was feeling for the cream but that it was important to cut down on the usage as it was addictive. She nodded along but I could tell that she wasn't listening. After a few more minutes of my explaining why she needed to cut down she interrupted again with "I know you're just doing your job Richie, and you have to explain all these things, but it would be much easier to concentrate if you would just put the cream on first?"

She was smiling at me with what I guessed was meant to be a kind and understanding expression but it looked wrong with the desperation that was breaking through the act.

I started to talk again about how I had been stupid and careless to use the cream on her in the first place, but she cut me off halfway through and shouted "Fucking hell, shut up and get the fucking cream you moron! You are fucking pathetic, look at you getting off on the power, is this what you and your little wiener always dreamed of Richie?"

She paused for a moment and I thought she was done, but she was just taking another angry breath before continuing "I don't want to hear your crap about addiction! Do you think I don't understand what you are trying to say? Have you ever even used the cream yourself?"

I told her I had. I had experienced the effects of Soothia mildly when I hadn't washed my hands properly after applying it. I had felt ever so slightly the warm feeling that spread through my body and it had scared me. It had scared me because even that small dose had felt all consuming.

We sat glaring at each other for a few seconds but then, all of a sudden, the anger seemed to evaporate and her face fell in defeat. She looked so old sitting there before me, I realised how much time had passed since the days of her tormenting me, she must be almost 50 by now but looked even older than that.

She sighed deeply, and rubbed her eyes "I'm sorry Richie, I really don't mean to be this way with you. I don't know where that outburst came from - I'm just not feeling myself that's all, it must be the pain from my ankle. Maybe if you could just apply the cream then I would feel..."

I cut her off sharply, "No, it isn't" I hissed.

"It isn't the pain from your ankle that is making you act like a bitch, it is the fact that you are a complete bitch that is making you act like one". I said with seething anger in my voice.

Claudia looked very worried and her eyes kept glancing nervously to the fridge in my kitchen where she knew I kept the Soothia. I wondered if she was trying to work out if she could just make a run from it and get there first.

I read her thoughts and said "There's no use looking at the fridge, it has a lock on it to stop nasty little addicts like you getting in. Do you think that you are the only pathetic person I have pestering me for Soothia?"

Claudia didn't know what to say. She sank back defeated into her chair and as she did her coat fell open and my eyes were drawn to the long line of cleavage from the huge, bulging tits that were straining against her tight dress. Even with the leathery skin of a chain smoker, and the extra weight she had put on, her body was absolutely mesmerising.