Soothia: A Pleasure Like No Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down and she said "I get what I want and THEN you get what you want."

I understood and went urgently to the fridge, opened the door and grabbed a tube. She snatched it desperately from my hand and started rubbing it into any exposed skin. Then she applied some to my cock and resumed sucking while her hand disappeared under her skirt and between her legs.

I continued to fuck her mouth and felt the initial waves of the Soothia kick in at the same time as my orgasm peaked. I came hard into her throat, pumping my load straight down her throat. She swallowed everything and then grabbed my cock and wiped the remnants of cum and saliva all over her face as she rubbed her pussy feverously.

After she had cum we went upstairs to my room and I watched as she slowly covered her body with Soothia. She raised herself up onto her hands and knees and started to rub the gel all over her ass. She fingered her asshole playfully for a while as she worked the Soothia deep inside.

I had enough of my senses left to make sure I made the most of this opportunity which I had fantasized about for so long. It had been a dream of mine to touch and fuck her perfect ass so I asked her to stand up and turn around. She did so and I sat admiring the view, it was the sexiest ass I had ever seen and I wanted to worship every inch of it.

Fran could tell I was enjoying the view and started doing a sexy dance, wiggling her hips from side to side and walking slowly backwards ass first towards me as I sat on the bed. When she reached me she pushed her ass into my face and rubbed her asshole gently against my mouth. I reached up with both hands and ran them over ass cheeks and then started to lick her asshole, starting slowly around the hole, and then after a while pushing my tongue deeper inside her.

She started to rub her pussy as I worked my tongue in and out of her ass. It didn't take long for the orgasm peak and I felt the contractions of her sphincter around my tongue as she came.

After she had recovered she walked forwards slowly away from me and continued to dance for a while. My cock was aching to be inside her but she was enjoying putting a show on. Eventually she started to dancing slowly backwards towards me and then lowered her ass down slowly until her asshole touched the tip of my rigid cock. She held it there for a moment, laughing as I tried in vain to thrust the tip of my cock into her ass. She proceeded to bounced up and down gently letting the tip in and then forcing it out again.

This was extremely sexy but after a few minutes I couldn't stand the teasing anymore. I grabbed her hips and pulled her down so that her ass swallowed my cock. She laughed and continued to tease me by sitting still on my lap with me in her ass desperately trying to fuck her. I was too desperate to stand the teasing and I picked her up and put her on the bed with her ass sticking in the air, then I buried my cock deep into her ass and fucked her like a rabid dog.

Everything else after that is a blur until I woke up with a pounding headache, a ringing in my ears, and the all too familiar feeling of emptiness and deep sadness.

Fran was still sleeping next to me and the banging and ringing noise in my head was getting louder. I felt like I was going to pass out but then I heard someone shout my name. I opened my eyes and realised that the banging wasn't in my head - someone was banging the door hard and repeatedly.

I pulled on my trousers and a top as quickly as I could and made my way downstairs as quickly as I could (which wasn't very quickly at all). Eventually I reached the front door and opened it to find my dad standing there looking worried and angry at the same time.

"Jesus fucking Christ!" He shouted "Look at the state of you? What's going on, why on earth did it take you so long to answer the door? And why the fuck haven't you been answering any of my calls or messages?!" He asked

I couldn't speak so I just stood there. He looked at me in disbelief and then pushed passed me into the house. He looked around the room and said "What the fuck happened hear? It looks like you've been robbed!".

I followed his gaze around the room and saw that, yes, it did indeed look like I had been robbed. The table and chairs had been turned over and the fridge was lying on its side with a gaping hole cut out of it.

My dad looked at me expectantly.

"Well?" he said

"Well what?" I asked, surprised at the hoarseness in my voice.

"Well fucking what Richard? Who the fuck has robbed you and what the fuck is going on with you? Where have you been? I've been trying to get hold of you for days!" he shouted.

I mumbled something about sorry but just couldn't hold a thought in my head long enough to concoct a sentence. The deep sadness threatened to swallow me up and all I wanted to do was sit in a dark room and cry. Either that or cover myself in Soothia and feel alive again.

My dad stood staring at me for a few moments until he realised that I wasn't going to say anything. "Fran has gone missing Richard, that's why I've been trying to get hold of you. I thought she was staying at Claudia's house but Claudia says she hasn't seen her for three days now, apparently they got into some kind of fight."

I still couldn't work out how to speak words so I just looked at him and hoped he would give up and leave.

After a few minutes of silence he turned to me and said "Richard, I'm serious what is going on? I'm worried about you".

It took all my effort but I managed to say the words "Sick" and then "Flu". He looked at me suspiciously for a few seconds and then said "Fine" and started to walk to the front door. As he got to the front door there was a thud from upstairs. He looked up towards the ceiling and got a knowing smile on his face.

"You dirty dog Richie, got a girl upstairs have you? Well I guess that explains your state - love is a madness Richie, don't ever forget that." he said with a smile.

I opened the front door for him and as he walked out he turned to me and said "Please tell me straight away if Fran contacts you. The police are on it but she hasn't used her credit cards or anything for three days now so everyone is getting very worried."

I nodded my head and closed the door behind him.

I walked upstairs, Fran wasn't in the bed anymore and the shower was running in the bathroom. Fran still hadn't appeared after 10 minutes, I knocked on the door and called to her but there wasn't any answer so I opened the door tentatively.

I called into the room for her but still no response so I walked into the room. Fran was sitting on the floor under the shower, clutching her knees tightly and crying uncontrollably.

I turned the shower off and helped her to her feet. I wrapped a towel round her thin shoulders and walked her back to the bedroom. She looked at me and said "I can't do it Richie, I just can't cope with this feeling. I either need more of the gel or I'm going to kill myself."

I tried to comfort her but she cut me off "I mean it Richard, I am completely serious. I don't want to live knowing that it is possible to feel this way, I want to die."

I told her that I understood how she was feeling but promised her that it would pass if she could just get through the next 24 hours. Fran got dressed and I went downstairs to make us some breakfast.

I didn't have much food in the house so just fried up some eggs and made some toast and poured some orange juice out. When it was ready I shouted for her to come down. I heard her footsteps on the stairs and then she walked into the room, not with the depressed stoop that she had before, but with a happy skip and a smile.

"That looks amazing! Thanks Richie" she said as she sat down at the table.

I eyed her suspiciously wondering what was going on but she just smiled at me in return. She was wearing the same clothes as when she had first arrived at mine three days ago but she still managed to look sexy as hell.

Her short skirt and tight top showed off the best of her body but the hollowness inside me meant that I didn't didn't feel anything. No lust, no love, just weight of the wall of sadness that was threatening to overwhelm me.

I was lost in my thoughts and didn't realise I was just staring straight at Fran. She caught me looking at her but instead of reprimanding me as expected, she just laughed and said, "Oh Richie, you just can't help it can you - you are like a moth to my flame!"

I gave a half hearted laugh and sat down at the other end of the table to start eating. I had no appetite at all but Fran was eating quickly and happily. She finished eating and just stood up and walked back upstairs.

I looked confused and wondered what I could do. I couldn't exactly kick her out but I definitely wanted her out of the house and she needed to tell everyone that she was ok.

I sat for a while at the table trying to think what to do but my head was full of fog and my thoughts disappeared before I could finish them.

After a few minutes I became aware of a noise which sounded like crying upstairs. I sighed to myself, stood up and started to walk slowly upstairs. My whole body felt like lead and I felt the tidal wave of sadness and anxiety threatening to wash over me and sweep me away. I mumbled to myself to just keep putting one foot in front of the other, it will pass soon enough.

I got to the top of the stairs and walked into my room to find Fran back in bed with her head on the pillow and the covers over her body. Her eyes were closed and she was moaning with pleasure. I pulled off the covers to see her shoving her fist in and out of her pussy hard.

I didn't have the mental capacity to work the situation out before she yanked my trousers down and started sucking my cock. I felt the stirrings of arousal but the feelings were quickly swamped by the existential dread that weighed down on me.

She continued to suck enthusiastically despite the lack of reaction on my part. She continued to fist herself and with her other hand she grabbed my hand and guided it between her legs. She pushed my fingers against her asshole and kept pushing until my brain got the hint and started to finger her asshole. It was hard to focus on my fingers, especially as she continued to fist her pussy and suck my cock, but after a few minutes I started to get into it.

After another few minutes I was feeling amazing and my brain finally caught up with the obvious situation. She had used the rest of the tube of Soothia left over from the other night to lube her holes and I now had Soothia all over my hands.

If you take away our memories, we are essentially just emotionally reactive robots, and that is what it felt like to me. My logical mind was gone and the feelings of joy and happiness rising from the depths of a deep depression were like rays of light shining through the darkness.

Fran's body writhed on the bed as she orgasmed and I felt her asshole clenching down rhythmically on my fingers. All my inhibitions once more faded away and I picked her up, turned her over and stuck my dick straight into her pussy. It felt amazing, especially as the waves of her orgasm continued to pulsate through her body.

I fucked her frantically and it wasn't long before I exploded cum into her. She immediately turned over and pulled me down on top of her. My cock entered her ass which was stretched and gaping from abuse it had received. I pounded away for a while but then pulled out and stuck my cock back in her pussy which was a bit tighter.

I didn't last long before I came inside her again and was just about to go again when I caught a glimpse of myself in the bedroom mirror. The image reflected back at me shocked me, even in my Soothia pacified state. I had long, messy stubble and big, tired bags under my eyes. My skin was pale and sickly looking and my face looked gaunt.

The image pulled me back to reality and knew instantly what I had to do. I got up from on top of Fran but she didn't even seem to notice as she quickly went back to fisting her pussy. I quickly ran to the shower and washed all the Soothia off my skin. I estimated that I had about six hours before the effects wore off and the come down started.

I got out of the shower, got dressed in a clean shirt and trousers, and then left the house and got into my car. My mind felt alive now that I knew what I had to do. As I drove I called Sam on my phone. She sounded cheerful when she answered:

"Richard! The great stranger - our long lost golden boy! Where have you been? It's so good to hear from you, I was beginning to worry."

"Sam, I need to speak to you urgently, are you in your office?" I said quickly.

"Yes I am but Richard, what is wrong? You don't sound like yourself" replied Sam sounding concerned.

"I'm fine" I told her, "I just need to speak to you urgently that's all. I'll be on campus in two hours so please make sure you are available."

"Ok, see you then" she said. I hung up the call and started to think how the conversation would go. There was no realistic way that Sam would agree to just terminate the Soothia product line, it was making too much money for that. The only option he had was to threaten her with going to the FDA I decided.

The constant waves of warmth and happiness that the Soothia was sending through my body made it even more difficult to do what I needed to do. Who wants conflict when the world feels so amazing. But I hadn't had enough Soothia to completely shut down the part of my brain that knew Soothia was evil. How could the world work if happiness was available instantly and without effort or sacrifice?

Time seemed to pass more slowly as I drove along the interstate towards the huge research campus where the companies headquarters were. When I finally arrived I drove my car right up to the front of the building and parked in one of the spaces that was reserved for Directors.

I jumped out of the car and walked quickly through the doors, passed reception and took the elevator up to twelfth floor where Sam's office was.

I could already feel the first dreaded pangs of emptiness in my stomach in between the waves of pleasure. I steeled my mind to the task and tried to ignore the emotional rollercoaster that was going on inside me.

I reached the twelfth floor, strode up to her office door. I was feeling strong and confident but unsure how much of that was real and how much was the Soothia. I took a deep breath and reached out to knock on the door, but, just as I was about to connect with it, the door swung open and Sam stood before me.

"Richard! How are you darling?" she said enthusiastically. "It is so great to see you, come in!"

I followed her into the office and was shocked to see two men who I knew quite well standing next to her desk. The first man was Jeremy Silvester and he led the board of approvals for the FDA, the second man was Roger Francis, the CEO of the whole damn company.

I stared at them both and they smiled back. I turned to Sam who ushered me into a seat. I sat in the chair next to her desk but no one else sat down, leaving me feeling awkward. I knew this power play, it was the oldest trick in the book, and it put me on edge.

Sam walked around behind my chair and said in a friendly tone, "So Richard, what was that you needed to see me about so urgently?"

I turned in my seat and looked from her to the other two men and said awkwardly, "I think it might be best if we discussed this alone". This was not how I had planned the confrontation to be, both men were very powerful people and I didn't want them to think I was being rude, but I was also aware of the limited time window available to me before the Soothia wore off completely.

Sam looked at me and then at the other two men with a confused look on her face and said "You... want me to kick the CEO of our company out of my office so that you and I can have a private word, is that right?"

I stammered that I didn't want that at all but it would be best to discuss that what I had to say between the two of us. I tried to signal to Sam with my expression that it was a private conversation about Soothia but she just put her hand on my shoulder and laughed.

"Richard - you are such a funny guy! We are all friends here, anything you want to say to me, you can also say to them"

There was an edge to her voice now and she wasn't smiling so sweetly at me anymore. I didn't have time for games and decided just to come right out with it "Fine" I said, "if you are sure."

I paused for dramatic effect and then turned to Sam and said "I'm extremely concerned that Soothia is a highly addictive drug with significant and dangerous side effects which are not being reported properly in the trials we are running, and if approved by the FDA in any capacity the consequences could be catastrophic!"

I held her gaze steadily as I spoke, wanting her to know that I wasn't going to stand for it. When I had finished I continued to stare at her defiantly, expecting her to look awkward and embarrassed as I revealed the truth in front of her ultimate boss.

Sam looked at me, and then to the other men, then back to me, and then, in unison, all three of them burst out laughing. I looked at them confused, wondering if they had misunderstood something I said.

I turned to Jeremy and said "Mr Silvester, I'm absolutely serious about this, and what is more, I have evidence to back up my claims!". I had thought long and hard about incriminating myself, by admitting I had supplied Soothia for personal use outside of the a formal trial, and come to the conclusion that it was the only way to shut the whole thing down - regardless of the personal consequences.

Jeremy looked at Sam with an expectant look on his face, like a puppy waiting for a command. Sam stopped laughing and as soon as did the two men stopped laughing too.

Nobody looked shocked by my revelations, and the two men seemed to be looking to Sam for direction. Sam stood in silence for a moment looking serious, then she looked at me with a quizzical expression "So, what now Richard?" she asked.

I looked from her to the other two men feeling exasperated, "What do you mean?" I asked.

Sam spoken again "I mean, what were you expecting to happen when you came here today to make this announcement?"

I looked at her like she had gone insane and replied "Isn't it obvious? We need to stop all production of Soothia with immediate effect. Recall supplies from all sources and destroy them, end the whole goddamn program!" I said in a desperate voice.

I could feel the hollowness inside me forming like a brick in my stomach and the wave of darkness growing around me.

Sam fixed me with another cold stare that she liked to use and said "Richard, please can you tell us more about these negative side effects you mentioned?"

I was glad to be back on track and started to talk excitedly about the come down that people experienced and the strongly addictive nature of the drug. As I was talking, Sam said something to Jeremy in a voice too low for me to hear, and Jeremy immediately proceeded to get down on his hands and knees so that Sam could rest her legs on his back.

I stopped talking mid-sentence in stunned silence but Sam was looking deeply concerned and urged me to continue "Please carry on Richard, this sounds extremely important - please, tell us everything".

I carried on trying to explain the problems I had experienced with users getting addicted but as I was talking Sam motioned for Roger to come closer to her and she whispered something in his ear. Roger nodded at her, walked over to Jeremy, pulled down his trousers and stuck his flaccid penis into Jeremy's mouth. Jeremy immediately proceeded to suck on his cock until it started to get hard.

"What the fuck?" I shouted at them. "What the fuck are you doing?"