All Comments on 'Sophia's Choice Pt. 09'

by Alice_Nicol

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MigbirdMigbird10 months ago

Have thoroughly enjoyed the adventures you’ve created around our heroine and her supporting cast: The dialogue, introspective moments and wit you bring to the scenes created (sex or otherwise). Yes, some pieces resonate more strongly than others for me, which is simply a reflection of your creativity. If I have a complaint with this piece, which was a great way to close “Sophia’s Choice” (aka Peter’s Passions), it might be how you use Peter to dissect Sophia almost impersonally; her flaws/challenges were made evident in the adventures you shared, which simply made her a more believable/knowable and erotically sensual person. Going to reread/re-enjoy many of her adventures across the three series you created and hope you bring her back. Speaking of rich characters, hard to get too much of Eleanor. Just saying.

Jimbo_NamJimbo_Nam10 months ago

Talk about going out with a bang! And do we have a new item on our hands in the shape of Sophia and Gordon. Real chemistry there. Is Peter history??

LarrydurrellLarrydurrell10 months ago

Such a great series. I hope you are able to write another.

EkphrasisEkphrasis9 months ago

Hugely enjoyable. Sophia is full character in all her egoism, self-centredness and need to dominate. A wonderfully comic/erotic character. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous