Sophie Reconnects with Hailee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hailee laughed and watched with interest while I assembled the rest of the tray. "Can I help?"

"No that's ok, I'm almost done. Help yourself to anything there if you want a sneak preview."

"Oooh, thanks," Hailee plucked one of my cookies off the tray and took a bit, her eyes widening as she did. "Whoa these are good, where do you get these out here?"

"Nowhere, I make those," I said without looking at her.

"Really? wow..." Hailee's eyebrows raised as she looked at me again. She chewed silently, and then swallowed. She bit her lip as she leaned forward onto the counter, showing off her toned arms and just the barest hint of cleavage.

"Alright," I said as I picked up the tray. "If you can remember the way back to your room, lead the way."

Hailee turned and after pointing her hands at the doors to the hallway and the dining room, I directed her to the left. She laughed and then skipped ahead, and the two of us walked back to their room. As loose as Hailee's pajama pants were at the bottom, almost like bell bottoms, the top was very tight, like yoga pants. It gave me a nice view as Hailee walked in front of me, and up the stairs.

"Ding ding," Hailee said as we arrived back at the room. "Delivery has arrived."

Sophie, now wearing a t-shirt and a pair of jean shorts, looked at me and then checked her phone for the time.

"Holy shit I didn't even see what time it was!" She waved me over and patted the bed. I set the tray down on it as Hailee climbed back into the bed. Sophie leaned up onto her knees and then pulled me in, giving me a hard, aggressive kiss on the mouth.

"Mmmmm," she said as she held it before loudly popping off. "You're the best."

"Well thank you," I said, turning to go.

"You're not staying?" Hailee said, looking a bit disappointed.

"Nope, dinner is in 3 hours," I said, walking backwards and gesturing to the door. "Gotta get ready, will see you then."

I left the two of them alone, and as soon as I was out the door I had to smirk to myself that I'd successfully played it cool with Hailee. In that I didn't remark how how it was seeing Sophie shove things into her pussy.

Things were quiet for a while. I returned to the kitchen and started making dinner. Not to brag any more than I usually do in these memoirs, but I am quite a cook. When you live alone you have to be, or just eat junk every day. And also, it was quite the help in entertaining those visiting the Lodge when it was a small group.

I stayed in the kitchen and cooked (slow-roasted chicken, fancy salad, fried potatoes with steam vegetable medley, wine-pairing, cake for dessert). About halfway through, the music I was playing was interrupted by my phone dinging a message. It was a text from Sophie.

"She's asking questions about you."

I responded back simply, "Nice."

A few minutes later, my phone dinged again. It was Sophie on snapchat this time. The video was fast, but it allowed unlimited replays. Which was a very good thing, because the video was of Hailee, naked except for a pair of lace panties. She was hooking a bra around her stomach and then spun it into place on her chest before pulling the straps up. Sophie wrote below it, "We're changing for dinner."

The video cut off before Hailee turned around, so I couldn't see her tits, but it gave me a fantastic view of her ass. I watched the video about 2 dozen times, until I was interrupted by Sophie sending another one. This one was a series of videos, and when I opened them it showed me just a shot of Sophie's face from underneath. She wasn't looking at the phone, and it must have been held in her lap, with her stealthily pressing the button. I heard Hailee's voice in the background talking between Sophie's answers. Written below it, Sophie had made one caption, "She's asking about us fucking..."

"No, I mean, it's totally happened sometimes when I'm up here," Sophie said, looking up and away from the camera on her phone. "It's no big deal, we just have fun."

"But like, his girlfriend or whatever doesn't care?" Hailee said, her voice muffled from the distance.

"Hah, uhh no, she is more than fine with it," Sophie answered.

"He looks buff," Hailee said, "Is he like, rough?"

The video changed captions at this point with Sophie writing "I JUST got her to eat my pussy yet and now she already wants your cock, too. The girl is insatiable." Followed by an emoji with a wide smile.

"Only if you want him to be," Sophie laughed.

I went about the rest of my cooking with a smug smile on my face. Although this was supposed to be Sophie's chance to get closer to Hailee, I couldn't help but think about what it'd be like to get Hailee's legs wrapped around me. Especially after seeing her body in full on that webcam. She looked so fit, but also so smooth and soft to the touch.

When dinner finally came around, it was quite a surprise for me. Hailee and Sophie arrived not only having put on different clothes, but also each having dolled themselves up for the occasion. Sophie was now wearing black dress pants and a white long-sleeve top that was so tight on her chest I could see the outline of her tits. She'd also pulled her hair back into a cute ponytail, puffed up her eyelashes with dark mascara, and detailed it with a dark blue eyeshadow.

Hailee was wearing a dark purple skirt, which matched the bottom up lavender shirt she was wearing. The first couple buttons were already open, and I knew that just the right angle would give me a very nice view of her bra. Underneath her skirt, her legs were covered in black tights that were just sheer enough. Hailee's hair was still down, and had the same curl as before, and her makeup was made to emphasize her eyes, with a similar smoky eye as Sophie, topped with a dark winged eyeliner, and the whole thing was topped off by her having very dark berry-colored lipstick on.

"Obviously I am under-dressed," I said, noting the dark blue jeans and black button up shirt I was wearing.

"Oh no you're good," Sophie said as she passed by and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "We were just playing around."

The two sat, and I rolled up my sleeves to start serving food. Hailee watched as my sleeves came up and revealed my forearms with a hungry look in her eye that I guessed had little to do with food.

Dinner went on for hours. I sat at the edge of the long dining room table with the girls flanking me on either side. Sophie convinced Hailee to have some wine with her pretty fast, and soon what little edge the three of us had was completely taken off. We all began to laugh and joke with ease, like we were old friends. More than once I felt Sophie's leg under the table brush up against mine.

That was during dinner. After we had finished eating, Sophie got even more direct. We were still sitting there talking and laughing, but at one point Sophie got up for more wine, and when she returned to refill all our glasses she sat right on my lap to do so. Then she stayed there, casually sitting and talking like before, but with an arm wrapped around my shoulder. Hailee watched with very interested eyes, particularly when I put my hand on Sophie's thigh for a quick caress.

That lasted through one more glass of wine, with Sophie starting to get somewhat handsy. She kept her arm wrapped around my shoulder, but then began to rub it with that hand. Then during a story I was telling, she began to casually stroke her finger up and down the side of my neck. When the story ended with a funny moment, she laughed and leaned down, catching herself by putting her hand on my chest. But, also of note, was how Hailee laughed. She also leaned forward, but as she did she put her hand out and on top of mine. When she leaned away and took her hand with her, her fingers slid over mine as long as possible.

"So what are you girls going to get up to this evening?" I finally asked when there was a lull in the conversation.

"We were thinking of watching a movie," Sophie said as she raked her fingers through my hair for no reason. "You should join us."

Hailee's eyebrows raised as she awaited my response.

"Nooo, I don't want to bother, you two can hang out," I answered, faking my lack of interest in being around them.

"Ohhh come on," Sophie linked the fingers in both hands and then clasped them around my shoulder, leaning back and forth in my lap in a cutesy way. "We'll watch some shitty movie and have a laugh. Plus I'm still not sure how to work all the stuff for the lounge tv."

I laughed, "Well, alright. Since I'm needed."

"Yesss," Sophie pumped her fist and then slid off my lap. She took both Hailee and I by the hand and stood us both up. Hailee and Sophie shared a look that I pretended not to notice, and then the three of us set off.

15 minutes later, the three of us were on the massive couch in the lounge. There was some movie starting on the screen, but at this point I don't even remember what it was. Hailee and Sophie had both gotten to the couch ahead of me, sitting a few feet apart. When I crossed the room to find the remote and then moved to sit down, Sophie quickly patted the space on the couch between the two. Obviously I wasn't going to resist.

The movie started, and it was obvious from the start that there were unspoken urges all around. Hailee's eyes kept glancing to her left, to me. At one point she almost made a show of running her hand through her hair to flip it up out of her face. I myself kept looking to my right, mainly at Hailee's legs. In the dark glow of the screen, her tights reflected the light nicely, outlining her thighs and her calves. But Sophie was worst of all. Within 5 minutes of the movie, she had stretched out her arms, and then leaned her head onto my shoulder. That didn't last long before she adjusted herself again, leaning into me harder, making me wrap one arm around her as she put her head on my chest and put one hand on my stomach. I was partially slouched down on the couch, so it was quite comfy, but Sophie's hand started to wander.

At first she was just rubbing it back and forth on my stomach, gently, lovingly. I wasn't even sure Hailee was taking notice. But then Sophie's fingers dipped into my shirt. It was just between the buttons, getting the tiniest touch of her fingers along my chest. That clearly wasn't enough, as Sophie stealthily flicked open a couple of my buttons, and then slid her hand into my shirt. Hailee definitely noticed the bulge that suddenly formed in my shirt as Sophie slid her hand inside and started to stroke my chest directly.

Hailee did nothing, even when Sophie gave up the pretext of hiding the fact that she was unbuttoning my shirt. Soon she had done enough buttons that it was actively hanging open and exposing my chest. Two more and it was completely open, and Sophie was kissing my chest, the noise drowned out by the sound of the movie. Hailee was watching now, her eyes turned to the side with her face forward. She tried to make it seem like she wasn't looking, but she very much was. Sophie's lips continued to press down my chest, but her hand went further down and began to rub my cock through my pants. She only did that for a few seconds until, without even looking, she unbuttoned and unzipped my pants.

Sophie all but ignored Hailee as she reached into my pants and pulled out my cock. She kept one hand wrapped around the shaft as she took it out, and started to lightly jerk it until it was fully hard, which took no time at all. I slouched down further on the couch, dropping all pretenses as Sophie adjusted herself on the couch. She put herself on her stomach, scooting forward enough to put her head right above my cock. Her hand was still working it slowly up and down as she enjoyed the feeling of it fully hardening in front of her. I took one glance at Hailee out the side of my eye, and she was now staring directly at my cock, her eyes wide in something resembling shock and surprise. It was either the sight of Sophie pulling it out in front of her that did it, or just seeing my cock that did it.

Sophie lowered herself down, and took my cock into her mouth. The sideways angle her mouth was at made it just different enough to feel really good. Feeling her tongue run along the side of my cock as she slid down made me lean my head against the back of the couch, letting Sophie take over entirely. She made a show of flipping her hair over to the other side of her head to ensure that I could see her face as she slid down, and then she began to take it up and down in slow, deep movements of her mouth. Sophie took it all the way down, easily, and then she would slide back up until her mouth was off the tip, and then make exaggerated moves with her tongue over the tip.

She did that several times, enjoying her motions and the taste of my cock. The way she was doing it, keeping her eyes closed and really focusing on what she was doing, made it seem as if she was ignoring Hailee entirely. Hailee was watching the whole thing as she sat completely still next to me on the couch. I let my eyes wander over to her once or twice, and saw that she was gripping the edge of her skirt very tightly. She was nervous or anxious, and having trouble hiding it. Her mouth was slightly agape, but during one of the quick glances I took at her face, she was licking her lips just a little.

Sophie finally took notice, opening her eyes and turning them upward to look Hailee in the eye. She kept her gaze fixed on Hailee, who looked straight back at her. Sophie slid up and down several more times, and then took her mouth off my cock. After a few slow, explicit kisses along my shaft, she pulled back.

"Hailee? Did you want to help me out here?" Sophie said in a sweetly suggestive way.

Hailee's eyebrows raised as I turned my head to look at her directly. Sophie's stare continued, and she let her tongue lick the tip of my cock while she waited for an answer. The moment seemed to last forever, until finally, Hailee began to move. She shifted herself forward on the couch, and then went down onto her stomach the same way Sophie did. Sophie slid her lips over the tip one more time, and then released it entirely to give it to Hailee.

Hailee moved her head in slowly, her dark lips already parted slightly. She had her hands tucked just underneath her collarbone, and her fingers were already dug into the couch cushions. Her eyes stayed fixed on Sophie as her lips first touched my cock, and remained there as she started to lower herself down. I could tell she was doing it with a strong determination. Hailee's mouth took in my cock, and she pushed herself further down until it touched the back of her throat. She pulled back, and then immediately went down again to take it just as deep. I reached down and brushed Hailee's hair behind her ear, ensuring that I could see her face. She kept her eyes on Sophie for the first few moves, and then she closed them as she started to get more into it.

Hailee began to drop her mouth lower as she began to move faster. Her berry lips stayed wrapped around my cock tightly as she sucked hard, and she was starting to take it deeper on each thrust. I leaned my head back, rolling my eyes into my head in ecstasy for a moment, before I opened them and looked at Sophie. She had the most pleased smirk on her face as she stared back at me, as if to say both "You're welcome" and "I told you so."

With the way Hailee kept moving on my cock, I was already starting to feel close. Sophie's warmup had helped, but Hailee's movements were getting increasingly fast and hard, like she wanted to ensure me that she was as skilled as she looked. I let my hand drape over to Hailee's ass, and reached it under her skirt to feel it. Although she was wearing tights, her ass still felt great to get a squeeze of. Hailee took her mouth down low and then pumped it up and down quickly, pushing my cock into her throat before she pulled herself off. She went right back at it again, sliding her lips down and then sucking all the way back up. I moaned again, and squeezed her ass harder. Sophie saw what was happening and quickly reached forward, pulling Hailee's hair back behind her head. She held Hailee's big curly mess of hair back from her face and her shoulders as Hailee's mouth dipped up and down rapidly, and then just as fast and hard as Hailee was sucking, I started to cum.

I moaned once and reflexively bucked my hips up just a bit as I started to cum, putting the first blast from my cock directly down Hailee's throat. I felt her lips and her cheeks tighten as she sucked harder, but she kept herself on it, and very low. She kept working it in that motion as I started to pump more cum into her mouth, her eyes opening in surprise as the feeling of my load filled her mouth. I felt her mouth tighten just a bit more as she swallowed while still sucking, and then stopped. Hailee kept moving her mouth up and down, but now it was limp and loose.

When I stopped cumming, Sophie pulled Hailee up off my cock. Hailee's mouth hung open as she did, and the last bit of my cum that went into her mouth but not down her throat slid onto her lip and stayed there. Sophie leaned in for it immediately.

"Fuck you are so fucking hot..." Sophie said with equal parts arousal and cheer just before she shoved her lips against Hailee's. Her tongue came out and quickly licked away that piece of cum, and the two began to make out with my cock just below them. I casually grabbed Hailee's ass under her skirt as I enjoyed the show.

"You wanna do me now?" Sophie said as she held Hailee's face in her hands. Hailee's eyes remained wide, in a way that said she was having a good time, but in that new experience way where she couldn't believe what she was actually doing.

Sophie pulled Hailee towards her, and the two moved on the couch. Hailee crawled over me while Sophie leaned back, and Hailee ended up on top of her. The duo were making out again, hard, with Sophie groping Hailee everywhere she could. Soon that lead to Sophie pushing her down, and Hailee slid down Sophie's body until she was at the waist band of her pants, while her calves basically rested in my lap.

Hailee watched as Sophie unbuttoned and unzipped the black pants she was wearing, but it was Hailee herself who started sliding them down. She gripped the waistband and pulled them down just far enough to reveal the top of the lacey black panties Sophie had on. Hailee then gripped the sides of the pants and pulled them down further, leaving them around Sophie's thighs.

Hailee's hands went to Sophie's thighs, feeling up them with her fingers until she hooked them into Sophie's panties. Sophie watched with her tongue against her top lip as Hailee started to pull them down, and soon Sophie's perfectly smooth pussy was right in front of Hailee's face.

This time it was my turn to reach over and pull Hailee's hair back behind her shoulders. My fingers touched Sophie's hips and thighs as I did, and I looked up to give her a smirk. She didn't see it though, she was too busy staring at Hailee's face between her thighs. Hailee stuck her tongue out, and lead with it to Sophie's pussy, first licking it and then putting her lips around it.

Sophie's head dropped back as she leaned down onto the couch fully, laying down and gripping the back of the couch cushion with one hand. Hailee started to lick slowly, or at least it seemed that way from how the back of her head was moving. I was disappointed I couldn't see her tongue working Sophie's pussy up close, but I did enjoy having Hailee's legs in my lap.

While Hailee kept licking, I began to caress her legs with both hands. Her tights made it so that I could see the curves in her fit calves and thighs, and I took my time enjoying the feel of each one. But, then I moved higher, running both hands up her thighs until they went under her skirt. I flipped the skirt up onto her lower back, and there was that glorious ass again. Her tights were sheer enough that I could see through them, showing me that thong that was mostly hidden between her thick asscheeks.