Sophie Reconnects with Hailee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie slouched down on the bed to scoot her hips forward as her head rested on the headboard. She slid her feet closer to her hips and spread her legs. The cock part of her toy went straight to her mouth as Sophie pushed it in and pumped it back and forth a few times. She pulled it out to reveal the translucent pink material was now slick and shiny, and Hailee watched her do all of this beside her.

Hailee stared at Sophie, but did nothing. Sophie saw her holding the toy, and then gave her a smirk as she leaned over. Sophie's mouth slid onto Hailee's toy, and she did the same for it to make it slick. She pulled back up, and gave Hailee one more grin before she sank back into place with her own toy. Sophie reached down with it, and pressed the tip up against the opening of her pussy. As she pulled it into her pussy, Sophie's face raised into a very pleased expression, her eyes closing over and her mouth opening into a wide smile. She sank the toy's cock into her pussy, and then reached down with her other hand, adjusting the tiny attachment that sat on her clit. When that was done, Sophie hit the button on the base of the toy, and the buzzing started on the highest setting. Sophie yelped and giggled as she turned it down to low.

Hailee was watching her, still just holding her toy, but after Sophie got into a rhythm of pumping her toy into her pussy, Hailee spread her legs open. She held the toy up in front of her face, and then felt down the shaft until she found the on button. She pressed it with her thumb, and the tiny rod buzzed to life. Hailee's eyes widened a bit as she looked down at it, but then just like Sophie she brought it down between her legs.

Sophie was already in her own world, slowly pumping the toy into her pussy while the outside piece stroked and buzzed on her clit. Her eyes were closed, and she was already moaning quietly. Hailee brought the tip of her toy to her pussy, and then her eyebrows raised as she felt it first buzz against her. She teased it against the lips of her pussy for a moment, and then started to slide it in. Hailee's eyes widened again and she bit her lip as the vibrating rod started to move inside her. She pushed it in a few inches, and then held it there just to get used to the feeling. Compared to Sophie she was frozen in place, as Sophie was fucking herself at a rapid pace, sliding her toy deep into her pussy and then pulling it back out at an angle to rub it against the inner wall of her pussy, and all the while that tiny exterior vibrator slid over her wet clit and buzzed her closer and closer.

Hailee then started to pump the toy into her pussy slowly, mimicking Sophie at a reduced speed. She was starting to moan as well, quietly in a reserved way. Sophie reached one hand back to grip the headboard behind her, picking up the speed with her own toy. She was moaning louder now, her legs picking up off the bed as she spread them farther apart. Even with the limited detail of the webcam, I could see that the toy was stretching her pussy nicely, and the top was directly at her clit. Sophie moaned louder, starting to move the rest of her body with tiny spastic bursts. Hailee was staring at her, watching as Sophie shoved the toy deep inside herself again and again. In fact, Hailee was so caught up in staring at Sophie's pussy, that she didn't even notice that Sophie was leaning her head in closer until Sophie was kissing her.

The slight turn of her head was all Hailee had to do to allow Sophie to fully kiss her on the lips. Sophie kissed her deep, keeping her mouth on Hailee's for a moment as she moaned into her lips. Then, with the next kiss, Hailee opened her mouth to reciprocate. Both girls began to kiss each other with their enthusiasm increasing each time, until Hailee and Sophie would give a wide-open kiss and then swirl each tongue around the other's. This continued until Sophie suddenly pulled away, and looked down at her pussy. Her body jerked and she flailed her legs up and down once.

"Fuck fuck fuck!" Sophie cried out. Then she took two deep breaths and let it out again. "Ahhh....AHHH!"

Sophie started to cum as she let her body twitch in several different directions, keeping the toy shoved inside her with both hands. Hailee's mouth was open wide, moaning quietly which was completely drowned out by Sophie's cries. Her eyes stayed firmly fixed on Sophie, and the sight was enough to make her begin pumping her toy into her pussy much faster.

Sophie's orgasm finished, and she just sat there for a moment with her arms completely still. The toy was still buzzing in her pussy, until she caught her breath enough to remember to turn it off. She did, and then brought it back to her mouth, sucking the taste of her own pussy off of it. Hailee watched her do that as well, her eyebrows raised at the sight. Clearly Hailee's activities were a little more restricted than Sophie's were. Sophie finished tasting herself off the toy, and then looked over at Hailee's motion between her legs.

"Did you cum again?" Sophie asked Hailee, who shook her head just a little.

Sophie made an exaggerated frowny face, and then turned toward Hailee. She brought both hands to Hailee's thigh, and slowly eased it down onto the bed. At first it was obvious Hailee was confused, but then Sophie began to lean down, over Hailee's leg. She was getting her thigh out of the way.

"Keep going," Sophie said as she got onto her knees facing Hailee, who did not stop slowly pumping the toy into her pussy. Sophie leaned her head down, brushed her hair out of her face to not block the webcam's view, and then stuck her tongue out. As Hailee continued to fuck her pussy with the toy, Sophie started to lick her clit from above.

Hailee's face didn't widen this time. It wasn't the shocking transition that it was before. Sophie's tongue was now the cherry on top as Hailee buzzed her pussy from the inside. The tip of Sophie's tongue found her clit with expert precision, and started to flick up against it with quick, rapid movements. Hailee continued to fuck herself with the toy, gripping it first with her entire fist, but then wanting more. She let her hand slip down and held the toy with the tips of her fingers, allowing her to slide it in deeper each time. Sophie saw it as she looked down, and began to push her tongue against Hailee's clit harder.

The moans coming out of Hailee's mouth got louder. She leaned her head back, and closed her eyes. Her legs twitched a bit, causing her fingers to fumble the toy as it was halfway into her pussy. Sophie immediately caught it and resumed sliding it into Hailee's pussy. Hailee's hands let go and she lifted them to her head, running them back through her hair as her eyes started to roll back into her head. Sophie's tongue didn't stop, and if anything she was fucking Hailee with the toy harder than she had fucked herself when she came. Hailee looked down, watching Sophie work her pussy as she began to take successively heavier breaths. She moaned louder, and then louder again, and she moaned louder still as her body began to shake. Her hands lost the grip on her head as her arms shook, and she quickly clasped them onto the back of the headboard as her stomach lifted up and down with the rapid panting she was doing. She stared down at the back of Sophie's head as she felt her tongue dance across her clit, and then she started to cum.

Sophie did her best to keep Hailee's hips in place as she started to cum, but Hailee began thrashing and moaning so hard that Sophie had to lift her head away and use only the toy. Hailee lifted her legs as she tightened her body. Just as Sophie had the toy deep inside her, Hailee closed her legs and then twisted to the side. Sophie quickly pushed her legs up and found the toy still sticking out of her, and began to pump it into her from the new angle. Hailee moaned again, but laid there still this time. Sophie continued to pump it as Hailee's orgasm loudly passed through her, leaving Hailee quietly catching her breath on the bed as she laid on her side, legs together but lifted forward enough to have the toy sticking out her pussy from behind.

Sophie looked at the camera one more time, giving it a very gleeful grin. She didn't even ask Hailee what she wanted to do next. Hailee laid on her side, with Sophie still holding the toy inside her. Then, without a word, Sophie grabbed Hailee by the hips, and began to turn her. Hailee let out something between a sigh and a moan, and began to spin at Sophie's instruction. With one move, Sophie had Hailee turn onto her stomach, and then pick her ass up off the bed as she came to rest on her knees. Hailee's profile was clearly in the view of the webcam again, the curve of her ass on perfect display. Sophie pulled out the smaller toy she had originally given Hailee, and tossed it aside on the bed. While her hand stroked Hailee's ass lightly, she reached behind herself and found the toy that she herself was using. The fat pink cock with the extra vibrator. Sophie brought the toy to her mouth again, sucking it until she had made it slippery. Then she lifted it up and brought it to Hailee's pussy as she bent over. My viewing angle saw the tip disappear behind the curve of Hailee's ass and thighs, and then Hailee whipped her head up with a cry, sending her hair flipping backwards.

Sophie's hand rubbed its way up Hailee's back, until it came to her hair, at which point Sophie put her hand on the back of her head. With a loving stroke, Sophie petted Hailee's hair a ways, and then clenched it between her fingers. Hailee let out another shocked moan as Sophie gave her hair a light tug, and then pushed the button on her toy as it stuck out of Hailee's pussy.

Hailee stared straight ahead, moaning with her mouth open and her face reflecting the mix of pleasure and shock she received at being manhandled by Sophie. With the toy now buzzing in Hailee's pussy, Sophie held her head up by the hair and began to pump it straight into Hailee. From my angle the entire thing almost disappeared inside her as Sophie pushed, so I could only imagine how Hailee felt having it that deep and also shaking her from the inside put.

Her moans got louder again, and Sophie released her hair specifically to free up her hand. With it, she slapped Hailee on the ass one time and then squeezed it. Hailee let her head sink into the bed, her arms sprawled out as she held on, her ass still pointed into the air. Sophie got more into it, moving closer behind Hailee and thrusting her hips in sync with the toy, like it was her own cock.

"Oh my god...fuck..." Hailee cried out. Her voice got more high pitched, almost whiney, in that way that made it sound like she almost couldn't take it, but really really wanted to.

Sophie kept going, forcing the toy into Hailee's pussy and ensuring the tiny vibe went right across her clit with each movement. Soon, Hailee was fidgeting again. She pushed herself up on her hands as she cried out and gritted her teeth, and then began to push her own hips back into the toy as Sophie shoved it in, fucking it as it fucked her.

Then, she cried out again, and fell back onto her face with her ass up. Her body shook, and Sophie grabbed her under the waist to keep her in place as she kept shoving the toy in. Hailee grabbed the sheets with both hands, pulling them to her mouth. As she started to cum, she bit down on them, letting out a rapid series of hard, intense moans that sounded like she was about to break. But then, as she came down, she turned her head back to the camera to try and look back at Sophie, and she had the biggest smile on her face.

Sophie pulled the toy out of Hailee's pussy and held it in one hand, but then bent forward and put her mouth back down to Hailee's pussy. Sophie shook her head back and forth with her tongue out, giving Hailee a forceful lick. Hailee let out another exasperated moan as she did, but them reached back and pushed Sophie away. Sophie sat back up as Hailee sank down flat onto the bed and then rolled over.

"I...I need a minute..." Hailee panted as she looked up at Sophie.

The two looked at each other, Hailee out of breath and holding the satisfied look on her face, while Sophie gave an overly sweet smile. Sophie leaned down on top of Hailee, pressing their bodies together, and then gave Hailee several light, sweet kisses. The toy was still in Sophie's hand, and after she and Hailee stopped kissing, she turned her head and sucked on it a few times while Hailee watched. She then turned it around and put it down to Hailee's mouth. Hailee opened just enough for Hailee to push the tip in, and then gave it a few light pumps, giving Hailee a couple inches of it into her mouth. Sophie grinned as she watched the pink cock slide past Hailee's lips. Sophie took it out, and then leaned down with a smirk before she kissed Hailee again.

"I don't need a minute..." Sophie whispered as she looked down at Hailee again. There was a momentary pause, and then Sophie began to roll on the bed. Hailee followed the movement, staring at her intensely, like she was hypnotized. Sophie rolled back into place on the bed, laying on her back with Hailee on top of her. Sophie had strategically moved so she was closer to the webcam.

Hailee slid her way down Sophie's body, her hair tickling along Sophie's chest and down her stomach as she did. When she got down to Sophie's pussy, Hailee pulled her hair back behind her shoulders as she got down on her stomach. Sophie eased her legs apart slowly, watching Hailee close in on her pussy.

"I've...never done this before," Hailee said a bit nervously.

"That's ok," Sophie said with a sweet smile. "Just start, and I'll talk you through it."

Hailee nodded, and then leaned her head in. She licked her lips as she closed in, and then parted them just a little. Hailee slowly let her lips press against Sophie's pussy, pursing and then closing them together in a kissing motion. She did the same thing again, but this time stuck her tongue out just enough to close her lips around the tip of it. Her next move was just to let the tip of her tongue lick up Sophie's pussy as she kept her lips closed. Sophie let out a contented sigh, and opened her mouth a little wider, sticking her tongue out and giving Sophie another slow lick over her pussy lips.

"Mmm, that's right," Sophie said quietly as she closed her eyes and leaned her head back. "Just let your tongue go."

Hailee followed this advice, sticking her tongue out and starting to lick up and down Sophie's pussy. At first Hailee was moving her whole head in tandem with her tongue, but soon she was staying still and just flicking her tongue up and down Sophie's pussy.

"Ohhh, that's good," Sophie breathed out, picking her head up to look down at Hailee. "That's really good. Mmm...go just a little higher."

Hailee adjusted her chin and began to run her tongue just a little higher, moving just enough that her tongue would now lick across Sophie's clit each time. Sophie responded by moaning her next breath out.

"That's it..." Sophie gasped, "Thaaat's it, right there..."

Hailee started to lick faster, in shorter strokes, trying to stay where Sophie had told her. While her tongue moved, Hailee slid both her arms up across the bed, putting them on Sophie's waist as she licked. Sophie quickly grabbed one of her hands and pulled it up. She extended Hailee's fingers, and then put one of them in her mouth to suck like it was a cock. Hailee watched and tried her best to keep her tongue moving, and watched as Sophie sucked it before lowering it again. Sophie took Hailee's hand, grabbed the now slick finger specifically. and laid it precisely on her own nipple. Hailee watched as Sophie spun the finger in a circle over her nipple, and then let go as Hailee continued to do it herself.

"Yeah there we go..." Sophie moaned again. "Just like that..."

With her finger playing with Sophie's nipple until it was hard, and her tongue on her clit, Hailee was very busy. But nevertheless Hailee took her other hand and moved it down below her mouth, extending one of her fingers and pushing the tip between Sophie's lips just a little.

"Fuck yeah use your fingers, do it," Sophie encouraged through breaths that were getting progressively harder. Hailee slid her finger inside Sophie and continued to move her tongue and other finger in sync. The three different kinds of stimulation were pushing Sophie along very fast, and the almost starstruck reaction she had to Hailee actually eating her pussy after wanting it so long was making it even faster.

Sophie soon began to moan louder. It wasn't the usual way she moaned either. Sophie was usually intense and aggressive. These were softer, more exclamatory in nature, as if she was in an ecstasy that she was letting wash through her, rather than trying to force it through her. She moaned and cried out and let Hailee finish her off without another word of help. Sophie orgasmed, stretching out her tall body but making sure to keep her hips just where they were so as not to throw off Hailee's mouth.

When Sophie had finished, she pulled Hailee back up to her again, and then wrapped her legs around Hailee's waist. The two began a slow, sweet makeout, with Hailee caressing her hands over Sophie's arms and then down her chest. Sophie kissed Hailee on the lips, and then a few times along her neck before picking up her hands and kissing them softly. Hailee looked down at her, with a very happy look on her face. Sophie saw it, and then leaned back down to kiss her again. But then, unfortunately, as she was kissing Sophie she slid her leg further down on the bed, and for a moment her foot covered the webcam. Then, she swung the laptop shut, cutting the feed to black.

I sighed, replaying what I had just seen in my head. The only way it would've been better is if I had a girl sucking my cock while I was watching it. Part of me wanted to go straight to their room and listen at the door to see if there were additional moans, but I held back. Sophie had gotten her wish, and now everything that would happen afterward would be a cherry on top. I got up from my desk, and decided to go for a walk to stretch my legs. It would also help me forget about the fact that I had just watched Sophie and Hailee fuck without jerking myself off. My cock was still angry at me for that.

I made my way to the kitchen, and decided to throw together a mid-afternoon snack. There was always plenty of stock in the pantry, as well as fresher stuff from the delivery service I had. Obviously when you had a house full of girls that treated the whole thing like one giant slumber party, you needed food on hand. After I had gotten myself something, an idea struck me. Something that would both show what a splendid fellow I was, and also give me a chance to appear at Sophie and Hailee's room.

Scrounging around the kitchen, I got out the kettle, a tray, and began to prep a tiny collection of things. I filled the kettle and started boiling the water for tea, then went into the pantry and got out some of the packages of tea cookies that Anya insisted I keep in stock. Maisie and Sophie agreed with this, and so they became a regular staple. I also took some regular cookies that I made out of the jar and stacked them up for variety's sake. Just as I was getting out tea cups to put on the tray, I noticed a shape enter the kitchen out the corner of my eye. I turned, and there was Hailee.

"Oh hey," I said.

"Heeey," Hailee said with enthusiasm that she seemed to taper off. Maybe she didn't want to seem too peppy, lest I guess what she and Sophie had just done. I wondered how she'd react if she knew I had just seen it. She was now wearing a black tanktop, and blue yoga pants that were loose and flowy around her ankles.

"Sophie sent me down here for snacks."

"Well then my timing is perfect," I said as I set the cups down. "I figured Sophie would show up soon. Don't tell her I said this, but if she misses afternoon tea, she gets very...yeah."