Sophie Reconnects with Hailee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let my hand caress and grab Hailee's ass, enjoying how it was simultaneously thick and fit. It looked so amazing shaped by her tights and also teasing that thong. I suddenly wanted to see her pussy so badly, realizing that I had yet to see it up close and not through a webcam. But I held back, knowing that the moment should be given the attention it deserves.

"Right there..." Sophie whispered out, encouraging Hailee. Hailee kept her head right where it was, using her tongue on the exact place that she did when Sophie said to. Sophie moaned a little louder this time, and her hands reached down to her pussy. She pulled the skin above her pussy upward, stretching her skin a little bit and making it so her clit felt Hailee's licks all the harder. While Sophie started to get louder, I saw that she was mostly ignorant of what I was doing. So, I let my hand run up between Hailee's thighs, and then brought it straight to her pussy and began to rub it with my fingers. Even though it was through both her tights and her thong, Hailee's hips began to move just a little bit. And even through all that material, I could feel how hot and wet her pussy was.

Sophie got louder still, and began to squirm a little more. Her hand released the couch cushion, and then went to her chest. She slid her top up higher on her chest, exposing her stomach as she put her hand up it. She was definitely playing with her nipples one at a time, pushing herself further along as Hailee licked her clit.

"That's it," Sophie moaned out again as she circled her nipple with her finger under her shirt. Hailee kept licking in the exact same place, keeping her head perfectly still even while she was making tiny pushes with her hips into my fingers. Sophie moaned again, and her back arched upward. Hailee put her hands up on Sophie's hips, and quickly replicated what she did, pulling the skin above her pussy. It made Sophie's clit take the licks all the harder, and suddenly Sophie screamed out again. She was cumming.

Sophie sat up a bit and then flopped back down on the couch. Her one hand gripped her nipple as she started to cum, and her other hand rubbed the other through her shirt as she cried out again, and then silenced herself, only letting out a series of hard breaths. Hailee kept licking while her hips pushed her pussy into my fingers, and she only stopped when Sophie reached down and eased her mouth off of her pussy. I slid my hand out from Hailee's legs and rested it on her thigh as Sophie sat up.

Hailee looked up at her, and I looked over at Sophie with a smirk on my face. Sophie ran her hand through her red hair, pushing a few strands out of her face in the processed, and then she sighed. She looked at Hailee and then me, and bit her lip with a grin.

"So, we should take this to the bedroom, right?" Sophie asked. Hailee quickly nodded, and then rolled off the couch.

Sophie pulled her pants back up just to be able to walk again, and I did the same, stuffing my half-hard cock back into my pants as I walked with an open shirt. We left the movie running and exited the lounge, heading back into the foyer and then up the stairs. But instead of going straight down the hallway towards the master bedroom, Sophie turned to the right down the other hallway going toward the room she and Sophie were sharing. It was possible it was just memory of where she was last, but I had a feeling Sophie had something up her sleeve.

The moment we were in the door, Sophie pulled her top up over her head and tossed it without a care onto the floor. She kept walking, and undid her pants again as she did. They fell to the floor and she walked out of them, swaying her hips from side to side as she walked over to the bed. She pulled her panties down off her hips without another thought, and tossed them aside as she turned and sat down on the edge of the bed.

Hailee and I did not join her right away. Although we both watched Sophie strip, we stayed on the other side of the room for just a moment. But, it was when Sophie just sat there, watching us, that I realized this was my chance to really enjoy Hailee's body before anything else. I came up behind her as she was facing Sophie, and put both my hands on her shoulders.

Hailee's mouth dropped open in a pleasant surprise as she felt my hands grip her. I quickly moved one finger to her head and put her hair behind her ear, and then leaned in. My lips went to her ear and began to kiss lightly, going down to her neck.

"Ohh..." Hailee breathed out, pleasantly surprised again.

I kissed along her neck while my hands stroked her arms and then went down to her hips. I moved them down, feeling the wonderful shape of her hips, and then began to move my hands back up. Over her stomach and up to her chest, while Hailee's hands reached back and grabbed me by the thighs. I kissed lower on her neck and then brought one hand to her shirt, unbuttoning the first button and then pulling it aside to give me more space on her collarbone to kiss. I undid the next one and looked down, seeing Hailee's bra come into view as I pulled the shirt open more.

Hailee breathed heavily while I unbuttoned her shirt the rest of the way and let it hang open while I kissed her neck, collarbone, and shoulders. She made no move to object as I slid it back off her arms and let it hit the floor, leaving her in just the black satin bra that was pushing up her tits into an amazing cleavage tease.

Sophie watched all of it, slowly letting one hand tease her pussy. I reached under Hailee's skirt and felt her ass again, but then I simply went to the side, and unhooked it. I held it in both hands as I unfastened the other buckle, and then carefully unfolded it off her hip and took it away. Hailee was left in just her bra, and the thong that was very visible through the tights. Sophie beckoned her closer, and I began to step forward with her until they were close again.

Sophie looked up at Hailee, and then put her hands on her shoulders. Hailee leaned down, and she and Sophie began to kiss again. I enjoyed the sight, but the angle Hailee was bent at made her ass stick out far enough that her ass was pressed right up against my cock. I looked down through those tights that were up over Hailee's stomach, and knew they'd have to go.

I reached up and hooked both hands into her tights at her waist, and stretched them out and away from her skin. Hailee swayed her ass back and forth a little as I began to peel them down. They came off Hailee's waist and then down to her hips, before I started to pull them over her ass. I took my time there, bringing Hailee's ass into view while taking the time necessary to appreciate it. When the tights got low enough, I got on my knees and continued. The tights peeled over her thighs, down her toned calves, until finally I pulled them off her feet one at a time.

Hailee was left in just the bra and thong. I stood back up and pressed my body against Hailee's, holding her by the hips and walking her closer to Sophie again. With Hailee sandwiched between us, Sophie and I began to kiss along her almost completely exposed body. I started at her neck and shoulders, while Sophie went to her stomach and up along her ribs. Hailee leaned her head back, moaning softly at the feeling of both sets of lips going over her body. While I kissed along the top of her shoulder, I let one hand go up to the strap of her bra, and began to slowly slip it down off her shoulder. I did the same with the other, and left both having fallen down onto Hailee's arms. At the same time, Sophie was kissing further down Hailee's stomach, and after letting her hands feel up Hailee's thigh to her hips, had hooked both her thumbs into Hailee's thong.

Sophie pulled at the thong a bit, taking it down just far enough for the straps to be off Hailee's hips, but not enough for it to fall down. Her bra was in much the same position, held on only by the clasp at her back. I let my hands feel along the top of her chest as my mouth kisses her shoulders where the bra strap was. With the straps down, I could feel more of her tits by slipping my fingers inside the cups. Sophie had the same idea, kissing along the top of Hailee's thong as it just barely held on. We worked almost in tandem, as my hands caressed to Hailee's back and unhooked the bra, while Sophie pulled the strings of the thong out to the side and then down until it dropped onto the floor. My cock was getting rock hard again, and I let it press against Hailee so she could feel it between her thighs as she stood there.

Sophie scooted back on the bed, and beckoned us both to join her. Hailee climbed onto the bed on her knees, and then crawled toward Sophie, while I pulled off my shirt and pants entirely and left them behind. While I climbed on the bed Sophie quickly got off and went to the side of the room, dragging a small back she had with her over. She set it down in the corner of the bed and left it there as she climbed back in.

"You two go ahead," Sophie said as she unzipped the bag and began to rummage through it. "I'll be right with you."

Hailee turned and looked at me, those eyes narrowing and those lips curving into a grin as she realized what that meant. I was on her instantly, moving to her on the bed and pushing her down by the chest. Hailee hit the bed with a gleeful yet surprised laugh, and as I climbed on top of her she leaned her head up. She grabbed my shoulders and pulled me in for a kiss, while her legs clasped me around the sides. Hailee urgently held her lips against mine, holding herself up high enough to stay that way. I reached down for my cock, and moved it for her pussy. While we were still kissing, I put the tip of my cock against her pussy, and felt the tip start to slide inside her.

Hailee's eyes went wide as she felt my cock split her open, and she slowly lowered herself back onto the bed. Her hands stayed on my shoulders, and as I started to slide my cock in further, her fingers tightened in my shoulder muscles. Her eyes were wide open, as well as her mouth, which opened a little wider in a quiet "Ooh..." as my cock moved in deeper. I stayed on top of her in a pushup position while I eased my cock into her. As my hips sank lower, her legs went higher, until she had them wrapped around me. She stared up at me, her curly hair spilled in every direction, as she took sharp, sensitive breaths. Her pussy was already tensing around my cock, squeezing it with her inner walls.

"Holy shit..." Hailee breathed out. I slid my cock in all the way until I felt her hips stop me, signalling I was all the way inside.

Hailee reached up with both hands for my face, and pulled me down towards her again. I leaned down and put my lips back on her's, and felt her legs tense against me. I started to give short, slow thrusts into her pussy, making Hailee moan into my mouth. Just as I was getting into it, Sophie suddenly scooted herself down and next to us, laying on her side and facing us.

"Come on, I know she can take it harder than that," Sophie said as she looked at us. "Can't you, Haiz?"

"I think he's bigger than your toy," Hailee said as she defensively wrapped her arms around my neck and shoulders.

"This will help," Sophie said as she held something up. She had a tiny butterfly shaped vibe attached to her finger. While giving Hailee a very coy look, she clicked it with her thumb and brought it to life. Then she reached down between Hailee and I.

Just as my hips pulled back a bit from Hailee, Sophie's hand slid right into position. Her finger pressed against Hailee's clit, and the tiny vibe buzzed against her. Hailee let out a deep, husky moan as her pussy now had two sources of stimulation. Her arms wrapped around me tighter, and as Sophie kept her finger there, lightly rubbing it back and forth over Hailee's clit, I started to thrust into her a little faster.

Hailee moaned hard, sending the noise past my head as she rested her chin on my shoulder. Her arms gripped me so tightly it was almost stifling, but my face was basically buried in her hair, which was quite sweet-smelling. I kept thrusting into her, feeling tiny vibrations on my cock from where Sophie had the toy. Hailee dropped her legs from me and spread them open farther on the bed, which allowed me to go harder. Sophie caressed Hailee's thigh with her other hand as she buzzed her clit, and watched me fuck her with joy.

Soon Hailee was crying out harder, letting out louder and deeper moans. I pushed myself up, and Hailee came with me from how tightly she was locked onto my shoulders, until she allowed herself to fall back onto the bed. She laid there, sprawled out, and I finally got a good look at how my cock was stretching her pussy out while Sophie used the toy on her clit. Hailee's body started to move into my cock as she jerked her hips into each thrust. Her hands went to her head and ran through her hair, and then she grabbed some of it, mindlessly pulling it and swishing it into her face as her eyes rolled into the back of her head. She took in one deep breath, was completely still for a second, and then exploded.

Her body heaved upward and then flopped back down, and she did this multiple times. One hand reached up and grabbed me while the other went to the bed, where Sophie clamped her hand down over it. Hailee moaned each time, using an entire breath as the toy and my cock have her a long, drawn out orgasm. She finally started to come down and flopped flat onto the bed, her eyes still closed as her mouth hung open, noiselessly moaning out the last waves.

I moved back and put myself straight up on my knees, leaving my cock inside Hailee as I stared down at her. Sophie took her finger away and switched off the toy, looking at Hailee's still body, and then at me with another devilish grin.a

"That looked fun," Sophie said. She looked down at Hailee to confirm her eyes were still closed, and then looked at me. She pointed at me and then silently directed me to lay back on the bed, and then began to move herself.

"Haaaaaileeee," Sophie said, mocking that she was waking her up. "Come on."

Hailee's eyes opened as she jolted back to life, opening her eyes and sitting up. Sophie pulled her up, and the two shared a few kisses before Sophie turned Hailee's head back towards me, and my still hard cock, glistening from Hailee's pussy. Hailee crawled toward me while Sophie went the other way back to her bag.

The look Hailee gave me as she crawled into place was still very hungry, if a bit dazed from the orgasm that just hit her. She set herself down with her head at my lap, propping her arms on my legs and her hands on my hips. She put both hands at the base of my cock, and then held it in place with both her thumbs and forefingers, and then slid her mouth down.

She took a few dips down with her mouth, and then pulled away, running her tongue up the shaft while her lips stayed against it. She put the tip back in her mouth and then reached back with both hands, bunching her hair up behind her head and holding it in a ponytail with her hand.

Hailee pulled her mouth off my cock, and flashed me a giggly smile. She looked as glad to be doing this as I was. Behind her, Sophie had gone back to her bag and was digging for something as she stood at the foot of the bed. Hailee didn't see her, but I did. Hailee's adorable face scrunching as she giggled and then went down on my cock again might've looked different if she had.

Sophie removed another toy from her bag. This one was another fat pink cock, only there was more to it. I kept looking at Hailee to not arouse her suspicion, but even without focusing on her, I could tell what Sophie had just grabbed. There were too many black loops hanging off the toy for it to be anything else. Sophie stepped into the toy and hiked it up her legs, and then tightened it at her thighs. Now equipped with the strap on cock, Sophie climbed back into the bed, and lifted Hailee's hips with both hands. Hailee, assuming Sophie was going to likely eat her pussy again, lifted her ass right up, keeping her head down at my cock. Sophie teased her pussy with one hand, and then grabbed the tip of her fake cock, and began to push it in.

Hailee's eyes went wide in surprise as her mouth was halfway down my cock. She pulled away and gave a half turn to look back, but had to stop and moan as Sophie shoved it in further. When she did look back, she saw Sophie with that same mischievous grin on her face starting to thrust into her from behind. Sophie grabbed Hailee's ass with both hands and swung her hips forward, filling Hailee's pussy with the pink fake cock. Hailee slowly turned her head back forward while starting to moan from the thrusts, and then sank her mouth back down onto my cock.

Sophie railing her pussy from behind was egging Hailee on, making her want to take my cock deeper and harder. She forced her mouth down deep in my cock with each movement of her head, bobbing down until her lips were almost at the base, and then only coming back up partway before she did it again. Sophie slapped her ass for further encouragement, and Hailee's moan went right against my cock without even leaving her mouth.

After another moment of this, I got an idea. I slid myself out from under Hailee without moving her, and she stared up at me with disappointed eyes as I pulled my cock out of her mouth. Those eyes didnt last long. I got on my knees and pulled Hailee up so she was on all fours.

She got the picture of what was happening, and bit her lip with a grin as she lifted her mouth into place. I moved forward a little more until I had a good position, and then moved my cock toward her mouth. Hailee caught the tip of my cock between her lips, and then stayed still as I started to thrust.

Sophie and I gave each other a very pleased look as we spit roasted Hailee between us. At first both of us were just randomly shoving into her, keeping Hailee held in place as we did what we want. But then, Sophie put her hand on my chest to stop me. She reached back down for Hailee's ass and then pushed her forward. Hailee moved forward off of Sophie's fake cock and ended up with my cock shoved deeper into her mouth. Then Sophie pulled her back, watching the toy fill her pussy again as she did. Sophie rocked Hailee back and forth until she got the hint, and soon Hailee was bouncing her own body back and forth. She'd jerk her hips back into Sophie and moan from the toy shoving into her, and then yank herself back forward with her arms and shoulders to swallow my cock and press her lips against me.

This continued as Hailee got more intense with it, to the point I was concerned she hadn't taken a breath in some time. Finally we both felt her moan, and watched her hips sway a bit as she got closer. I reached down for her hair, pulling it into the same ponytail shape she had, and then pulled her into my cock. She stayed all the way down, her lips wrapped around the base of my shaft, while Sophie pinned her in that position with a rough flurry of thrusts into her pussy. Hailee's back arched, she held moaned with my cock in her throat, and then she started to cum again.

Hailee let another orgasm wash through her as she fidgeted between Sophie and I. As she did I reached down and held her face, pulling my cock out as she turned her eyes back up towards me. She moaned with her mouth open, but then stared up at me with her tongue hanging out. I put my cock back in and she closed her eyes, moaning out loud as she slurped down the shaft again.

Sophie pulled the toy out of Hailee's mouth with a very amused look on her face.

She moved up to be next to me, and then brought the toy up to Hailee's mouth, teasing it against her cheek as she sucked my cock. Hailee pulled off of me and then put the toy in her mouth, probably just to taste herself. Sophie laughed as she watched Hailee take the toy into her mouth and then laid back on the bed.