Sophie Reconnects with Hailee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As fun as that was," Sophie said as she reached down to her hips, "Now I'm in the mood for being on the other end."

Sophie reached down and slid the strap on off her legs like she was taking off a pair of panties. Then she beckoned me at her as she spread her legs again. Hailee watched as I got on top of Sophie and sank my cock in with one forceful shove.

Sophie moaned and shut her eyes as I shoved it in, but then she was back to grinning and pulling me down into her. Hailee crawled next to us and laid down, leading Sophie to wrap an arm around her and for them to start making out as I fucked Sophie. Just seeing Hailee's perfect lips up against Sophie's made me go harder, and soon Sophie was letting out little moans into Hailee's mouth. After only a couple minutes Sophie was pushing me back by the chest.

"You want to finish me off?" Sophie asked Hailed excitedly. Hailee flashed a big smile and then slid down between Sophie's legs below me. Hailee's tongue went to Sophie's pussy, but my eyes were again fixed squarely on her ass. It was so perfectly shaped with the right amount of thick leading to her toned thighs. I didn't even think, I just grabbed my cock and moved it down between her thighs.

Hailee moaned and shifted a little as my cock made it's way through her legs and back into her pussy. I stayed on my knees and watched my cock squeeze through her until it was entirely hidden by the curve of her ass. I put both hands down on it and began to rock my hips back and forth, fucking Hailee prone and enjoying the sight.

I began to pull back and thrust forward harder, and Hailee spread her legs a bit, and then lifted her ass up an inch or so, just enough for me to get a good look at how her pussy was gripping my cock. I kept fucking her like that as she licked Sophie, who was making more noise by the second.

I took Hailee's hair again and pulled it into a ponytail, ensuring Sophie could see just what that tongue of her's was doing. Hailee moaned out her open mouth as her tongue stayed against Sophie's pussy, and soon Sophie was moaning louder. She tensed up on the bed, reaching for the headboard and gripping it tightly as Hailee's tongue sent her over the edge. After she came, her arms flexed and she pulled herself away, leaving Hailee alone with my cock.

I pulled Hailee's hair again as I went faster. Her head was lifted up high enough for her to stare at Sophie as I railed my cock into her prone. Hailee's hair and her ass below me provided enough leverage for me to hold her and fuck her harder than before, and soon I was getting close too.

"You want to finish him off together?" Sophie said with glee.

"Unh-yes...yes...OHH!" Hailee could only talk between moans.

I thrust into her pussy several more times, bringing me so close to the edge. Sophie quickly slid back down the bed, and as I pulled out, she spun Hailee back around. The two went on their stomachs in front of me on my knees, and both mouths went for my cock. Sophie licked up the shaft while Hailee sucked the tip. Then Sophie pulled Hailee into a kiss at the top, and the two began to slide their lips in tandem down my shaft, essentially jerking me off with full lips and extended tongues. Finally it was Sophie who gripped my shaft with her hand and started to jerk it wildly as Hailee's tongue was on the tip.

I started cumming the moment she did, sending a surge of cum onto Hailee's tongue and into her mouth. Sophie jerked it furiously up and down, pointing it everywhere as I blew another load that went onto Hailee's face right above her nose. Sophie jerked the rest out onto Hailee's face as well, coating the open-mouthed shocked but still pleased expression Hailee was wearing. Sophie only sucked a little out the tip as my orgasm slowed, and then grinned at how Hailee looked with it all over her face.

"I've wanted to see that for..." Sophie said and then trailed off as she stared at Hailee. "Forever, really."

Sophie went for Hailee again, kissing her hard and sloppily, letting her lips close on whatever part of Hailee's face had cum on it. Hailee kissed back, and even had her tongue out to rub it against Sophie's, which ended up as the two of them sharing my cum back and forth until it was slowly swallowed away. After Hailee's face was clear, the two fell back onto the bed wrapped around each other, and continued kissing. I took a momentary break to lay back on the bed and watch them, but that didn't last long.

The three of us fooled around late into the night, which commenced again when I put my face between the two of them and began to eat Hailee's pussy. Sophie saw this and went back to my cock, laying on her side and sucking it. When she grabbed a toy to use on herself as she did it, Hailee noticed and got on top of her. I followed, and we formed a pile with Sophie on the bottom being fucked by Hailee with a toy, while I was fucking Hailee from behind on top of Sophie. After that it was Hailee riding my cock while Sophie rode my face, and then Sophie riding Hailee's face while I fucked Hailee with her legs up.

After quite some time, we finally stopped. The three of us were almost too tired to move at that point. Hailee was the first to fall asleep, and Sophie and I laid next to each other, whispering.

"So do you feel like you've properly 'reconnected' with Hailee at this point?" I whispered into Sophie's ear. She turned to me and gave me a nod accompanied by an odd little grin on her face. At this point Sophie was thoroughly content, having cum so many times I'd lost count. The bed and the floor around it were littered with several toys she'd ended up using on Hailee or on herself, and she made no effort to clean them up. Instead she just dipped below the sheet and went to sleep. I did as well, sliding in between she and Hailee.

I awoke the next morning when the sun through the window brightened up the room fully. I had forgotten this wasn't my room, so the sun rise was directly coming in through the open curtains. When I opened my eyes and sat up slightly, Hailee stirred beside me. She stretched, and then opened her eyes, seeing me and giving me a very contented smile.

"Good morning," she whispered.

"Morning," I said back with my own very pleased grin. Waking up next to Hailee was not a bad way to wake up at all. She lifted her head up and looked at Sophie, who was asleep on her stomach beside us, sprawled out with one arm hanging off the bed. Sophie was a very heavy sleeper, and often slept way longer than me.

"Don't worry about her," I said quietly. "She'll be out for hours yet."

Hailee nodded, and then ran her hand through her hair to get loose strands out of her face.

"I was thinking," she whispered as she looked at me. "Sophie said she came up here whenever she felt like it right?

I nodded, "Mhm."

"Well, um," Hailee waggled her head back and forth a little as she twirled her hair around her finger. "Could I do that, too?"

A grin formed across my face, and I slowly nodded. Hailee silently clasped her hands together and pumped them in excitement once, mouthing the word 'YAY' as she did. She reached over and put her hand on my chest, and I brought it to my lips, kissing it sweetly once. Hailee laid on her side and looked at me, and then peaked at Sophie again.

"Are you sure she's out?" she said quieter than before. When I nodded again, Hailee gave a cocky smirk, and then held one finger up to her lips. She gripped the white sheet in one hand and pulled it up over her head, and then she began to slide underneath it. I watched her shape move under the sheet, and she slid lower with her entire body. Then I saw her hands moving towards me under the sheet, and I felt them slowly grip my cock. Hailee lightly stroked it with both hands before she wrapped her lips around the tip again, and began to lightly suck. I already felt somewhat hard just from the morning, but Hailee got me fully hard in mere seconds.

She silently sucked my cock for a while before she slid back up, climbing on top of me very carefully so as not to jostle the bed too much. This time it was my turn to indicate she should be quiet, as I grabbed my cock and held it in place while Hailee carefully lowered herself down onto it. It started to penetrate her pussy, causing Hailee's mouth to drop open. She made no sound, but it definitely looked like she was moaning with the mute button on. Hailee sank her pussy down onto my cock and began to very slowly ride it up and down, making no noise and not even moving fast enough for the motion to reach Sophie. She did that for a short while, until I rolled us to the side. Hailee draped one leg over me and tucked the further back, allowing me to keep my cock inside her as we lay on our sides, and then slowly begin to grind it in. The almost slow-motion fuck made me want her all the more, but it was a different kind of hot secretly fucking her while Sophie slept.

We kept at it, with Hailee making herself cum by rubbing her clit during, and then basically smothering her face with a pillow to block any noise. When I was close, Hailee slid down again, and I slowly fucked her mouth as she jerked me off with one hand. The resulting orgasm's cum was blown directly into her mouth, with Hailee swallowing it gladly. As she came back up, Sophie mumbled in her sleep and then turned over, draping one arm over my chest. Hailee and I had to stifle our urge to laugh as we lay there.

After that weekend, things advanced quickly. Hailee became a prominent guest of the Lodge, sometimes coming up for only one day's worth of break time. Sophie revealed to Maisie what had been done, which after an initial spark of jealousy Maisie accepted and became curious about being with Hailee. The very next time she visited, Hailee was introduced to Anya, and the two got along famously, leading to some very intense nights.

Hailee even invited other guests, but that is a story for another time...