Sophie Reconnects with Hailee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ate out Sophie's pussy as fast as I could, focusing on her clit by flicking my tongue against it again and again. I kept one ear open to the bathroom, just waiting to hear that Hailee was done and would come back. But nothing came. Sophie did though. She didn't seem to be listening at all.

Sophie's eyes were closed, and her mouth was open as she silently huffed and panted through the entire thing. It was the first time I'd heard Sophie not making noise as I ate her out. She bit her lip, and then I pushed my head into her pussy harder. I let my tongue press on her clit more intensely, and I saw her mouth open wider, like she was making a silent "oh" sound. She leaned back and looked at the door, and then looked down at me. I made a show of sucking my lips down onto her clit, and Sophie covered her mouth with both hands as her eyes rolled into the back of her head. Her body twitched several times, and I felt her breath heaving through her hands as she struggled to stay quiet. One "mmmph" that escaped her fingers was all she let out as she came.

Sophie fell back onto the bed as I pulled away and stood up. She leaned up again, swiping her hair from her face, her expression like she'd just been blindsided. Then she looked at me, back to the bathroom again, and then slid off the bed.

"Give me your cock right now," she said as she sank to her knees and reached for my pants.

"What? She's gotta be almost done..."

"Real fast," Sophie wasn't even asking or debating, as her hands were already undoing my pants and pulling it out. She gripped it with one hand and then slid her mouth over the tip. She took it down almost all the way on her first push, and then began to roughly jerk her head back and forth to shove it into her mouth.

I pulled her away, and she opened her eyes wide as if to say "what the fuck," but I quickly reached down and grabbed her by the hand. I hastily lead the two of us through the bedroom door, leaving it open, and then into the hallway. Now there was at least one buffer between us and Hailee exiting the bathroom and catching us. I turned Sophie around and pushed her up against the wall. She got what I was doing instantly, putting both hands against the wall and bending down to stick her ass out. I pulled the bottom of her bikini out of the way while leaving it on, and then shoved my cock in. Sophie moaned and then turned her head back to look at me.

"Hurry," she breathed out in a quiet whisper. "And don't cum in me..."

I started pounding her pussy in the middle of the hallway. No one else was in the house, so really our only issue was making sure Hailee didn't hear us. Sophie let herself moan a little louder but still stayed mostly quiet. She pressed herself against the wall, using it as leverage to keep her ass hiked up enough for me to fuck her while we were standing there. I gripped her by the hips and shoved it in hard again and again. Sophie flipped her still wet hair over her shoulder and looked back at me, face stuck in a hot expression that showed just how hard she was taking it. Thankfully, when I got close we could both still hear the shower running.

I pulled out of Sophie's pussy, and she quickly turned and sank down along the wall. She leaned her back against the wall completely, and then opened her mouth.

I shoved my cock back into her mouth and started to pump it into her, basically pinning her head against the wall. Sophie stared up at me silently, just waiting for it. It only took a few thrusts before I was just about to cum, and Sophie pushed me back just a little. She moved herself forward a bit more, getting enough space to use her mouth herself. She went deep and fast, and the second time I felt my cock slide into her throat I started to cum.

Sophie didn't change a thing, continuing to suck and take it down deep into her throat even as I started to shoot a thick load into her mouth. Even when my rhythm got disrupted because I was losing my balance, Sophie grabbed my hips and pulled me back into her mouth, ensuring everything went straight down her throat.

When I was finished, Sophie adjusted herself and stood back up.

"Thanks," she said, wiping her mouth. "Now I've got it."

I sighed with a huff as she turned and went back into the room, closing the door silently behind her. I leaned in and listened through the door, and after a moment I heard Hailee emerge and call to Sophie.

"Your turn!"

I turned and went back downstairs after that. I decided to head back to the study, and planted myself in front of my computer to try to distract myself. That did not last long as my phone vibrated again. Another text from Sophie.

"I think I know what I'm going to do."

"Did you take your phone into the shower with you?"

Her first reply was a picture of herself from above, naked and standing under the rainfall of the showerhead, and the words "Yep."

Then I received another. "Go to your computer and wait for me. I have a fun idea."

I was already sitting there, so I just answered "Ok. Send me one more pic for the walk."

Sophie sent me another picture about 20 seconds later of her with soapy suds covering her tits.

After that, it was quiet for a bit. I waited at the computer like she said, not sure of what was next. I killed some time browsing the internet, mostly for pictures of Hailee, and then I was suddenly interrupted. The familiar chime of the Skype call rang throughout the study, and the screen read "Call from Sophie." We had used skype in the past, mostly to chat and coordinate visits. This time when I clicked accept and the screen changed, I saw a video feed of Sophie back in the bedroom.

Sophie saw me, but didn't say anything. She didn't seem to react at all, and the only thing I could hear through her camera was a distant, steady whirring sound. But then, she looked right at the camera, and brought her finger to her lips in a noiseless "shh" motion. I muted my microphone and watched. Sophie slowly turned the computer a few degrees, and behind her, bent over in front of the mirror, was Hailee. She was wearing just a towel that was wrapped around her chest, leaving her fit legs to stick out the bottom. She had her head way down, letting her hair hang as she blew through it with a hairdryer.

Sophie clicked a few buttons, likely hiding the program and any indication I was watching. Then she turned the computer back the other way, and situated herself like she was casually browsing through it. She was fresh from the shower herself, wearing just a light silky robe that was held together more by her damp skin than it was the loose knot she tied at her waist.

The noise from the hairdryer finally stopped, and Sophie called across the room.

"Haiiiiz, come check this out."

I watched the screen, and soon Hailee hopped up onto the bed next to Sophie. Her hair was mostly dry, but the hot air had given it a slight curl which made it look all the sexier as it fell onto her shoulders. She was still in just a towel, and I almost got a peak of her pussy as she sat down on the bed and criss-crossed her legs, but the angle the computer was at made it so I could only see part of her towel blocking it.

"Oh my god!" Hailee exclaimed as she looked down at the screen. "I didn't even know you had these."

"Yeah I finally got around to taking all the stuff off my old phone," Sophie said as she started clicking through what must have been a collection of pictures. "We took so many selfies at that party, I think we kind of overdid it."

Hailee laughed, and the two continued flipping through pictures, occasionally pointing one out and making some comment about it. There were several giggles per minute as they kept going, and Sophie started looking at Hailee more as they scrolled.

"Where was this?" Hailee asked, pointing at the screen.

"That was in the lobby of the hotel where the event was," Sophie said, looking at her. "Remember? We went walking around before we left? Tried to break into the business center?"

"Oh yeah!" Hailee laughed again. "I'd totally forgot about that."

"And this is back at my place," Sophie continued.

"Well that one is just me on the bed," Hailee giggled again, crinkling her nose as she looked down.

"That was basically the only furniture I had," Sophie added. "My first shoebox apartment in LA."

"Oh yeah that's right," Hailee said as she kept looking at the screen. "This is a lot of me on the bed."

"You were very into posing," Sophie giggled. "I had no reason to stop."

At this point I was dying to see what they were looking at on screen, but I stayed quiet and just watched. The two were quiet for a moment as Sophie kept scrolling through the pictures.

"Do you remember the other stuff that night?" Sophie finally asked, quietly breaking the silence.

Hailee was quiet for just a moment, glancing sideways at Sophie but not moving her head. Then she quietly said "Yeah."

"We should've taken some pictures of that," Sophie said quietly, the mic barely picking it up. "That would've been fun to see."

"Probably the last thing I need pictures of myself doing," Hailee forced another giggle, but Sophie didn't.

"I think about it all the time though," Sophie said quietly. "Don't you?"

"Sometimes yeah," Hailee said quietly, brushing a strand of her back.

"How do you feel when you think about it?" Sophie casually moved her hand over and put it on Hailee's knee.

"I don't know..." Hailee said quietly.

"I remember how good you looked that night," Sophie said as her hand started to lightly caress Hailee's knee and up onto her thigh. She was talking slowly now, letting her words melt into Hailee's ears. "You had that dress on, it was sooooo short."

Hailee said nothing as she sat there and stared at the screen. Sophie moved her hand down further, letting her fingers lead the way to Hailee's inner thigh. Then, she began to lean her face in as well.

"You looked so good I couldn't stand it," Sophie said as she stared at the side of Hailee's face. "What do you think set me off that night in the first place?"

Sophie reached up and brushed Hailee's hair behind her ear. She continued to lean in, and let her mouth get closer to Hailee's neck right below her ear. But I was watching Sophie's hand. It was still moving up, and soon it moved under the area of towel that was blocking my view of Hailee's pussy. Hailee said nothing, but as Sophie leaned in and pressed her lips against her neck, Hailee's lips started to part. Sophie draping her hair over her ear had revealed how red in the ears Hailee was becoming. Sophie kissed her neck again, and then I saw her hand slide farther up the towel. Hailee's eyes widened as she stared into past the top of the computer.

Sophie kissed her neck again, this time with such an exaggerated opening and closing of her lips that I could hear the sound of the kiss itself. Hailee's eyes kept staring forward, and her mouth dropped open a little more. Sophie set her slightly parted lips against Hailee's neck, and then let her tongue come out to give her skin a tiny lick. Sophie's hand was fully under the towel now, moving in a way that I couldn't make out. Whatever she was doing, Hailee's eyes started to glaze over as her mouth hung open.

"Ohmygod..." Hailee breathed out suddenly as she took a heavier breath. Her face turned from the initial expression into one of more surprise. Sophie must have been just teasing her pussy before, and had to now have moved on to sliding a finger into her or something. Sophie kissed her neck more, and Hailee tilted her head to the side just a little to let her.

Sophie reached up her other hand and slid it along Hailee's shoulders and back. Then she let her fingers slide around Hailee's neck to her face, and began to ever so gently turn it. Sophie kept kissing as Hailee's head turned, going from her neck onto her cheek, and then as she got closer, planting a soft kiss on her lips. Hailee didn't return the first kiss, her open mouth still seemingly in shock by what was happening. But when Sophie kissed again, she pursed her lips together and the two kept their lips locked for quite some time.

"Ohmygod..." Hailee breathed out again, breaking the kiss. Hailee tipped her head back and let out a deeper breath. I could tell from her shoulder movements that she was starting to breathe harder. She must have been an expert on tucking towels, because her chest heaving should have made it fall by now. Sophie moved down, kissing the front of her neck and down to her collarbone. Her other hand came down and started to caress the front of Hailee's shoulders, teasing along her neck and collarbone and down to the slight hint of cleavage she still had below the towel.

Sophie kissed along the top of the towel covering Hailee's tits, and then must have done something different with her hands. Hailee's eyes went wide and she lurched her body forward with a gasping moan. Sophie leaned back from Hailee's body, and the two looked at each other. Sophie had a very naughty smirk on her face, and Hailee looked like she was coming out of a daze as she turned and looked at Sophie.

Sophie took her hand from between Hailee's legs and then put it down onto her knee. Along with her other hand, she started to pull Hailee's knees, encouraging her to spin around to face her. Hailee did, staring up at Sophie without a word. Rattling the screen I was watching them through, Sophie picked up her laptop and set it back down a couple feet away. It widened the shot and gave me a very nice view of both of them, but that was pure luck since Sophie put no attention to the toss.

Hailee didn't notice either as she turned her body to face Sophie, who had gotten on her knees and adjusted herself around Hailee. The entirety of Hailee's legs came into view as she stretched out, and Sophie planted her knees on either side of them. Hailee sat there like that at first, but then Sophie leaned into her again.

Sophie's lips went back to Hailee's and they began to kiss as Sophie kept her body on top of Hailee without fully touching her yet. They shared a few soft, slow kisses before Sophie began to run one hand up Hailee's thigh. Then, as soon as it reached Hailee's hip, she moved it and began to run it up the front of Hailee's towel. Sophie's other hand reached down as well, and with an agonizing slowness to me the viewer, began to pull the towel free from itself.

Hailee looked down at Sophie's hands beginning to undo the towel, breathing heavily, her face flush. Sophie unfolded one side of the towel and lifted it away from Hailee, and then slowly did the same with the other side. Hailee's entire body suddenly came into view at a profile as Sophie let the towel drop flat onto the bed behind her. Hailee's petite athletic legs, her tight stomach, those perky tits, all of it looked absolutely perfect. Sophie thought so too, as I only had a moment's view of Hailee's body before Sophie began to lean down again.

Sophie went forward, bringing her mouth back to Hailee's chest and starting to kiss again. This time, Hailee began to set herself down as Sophie moved in. As Sophie kissed at the top of her chest, Hailee laid flat on the bed and Sophie got further on top of her with a knee on either side of her hips. Sophie's mouth quickly moved down, kissing along the top of Hailee's tits to tease them while Hailee seemingly had no idea what to do with her hands. She reached her arms back and then let them rest above her head, laying flat and not moving. At first her head was laid back too, feeling Sophie kiss only, but then, Sophie put her hand onto one of Hailee's tits and then explicitly pushed out her tongue and licked it over one of Hailee's nipples. Hailee's head shot up with a start, with an almost concerned look on her face, but Sophie just locked eyes with her and made a show of her tongue sliding over Hailee's nipple.

"That's..." Hailee said as she looked down at Sophie.

"That feel good?" Sophie asked sweetly, switching from one nipple to the other.

"Yeah..." Hailee breathed out as she watched Sophie lick her other nipple, while her hand went back to the first nipple and let her fingers touch it a little.

Sophie flicked her tongue along Hailee's other nipple until they were both stiff right in front of her. It seemed to make Hailee shudder just a bit, but it also had her make a couple extra noises that were closer to a surprised moan. Sophie continued to feel her tits, cupping each one of them in her hands and pulling them together, making it easier for her tongue to go back and forth between each one.

She started to lick faster, and then pinched her lips onto one of Hailee's nipples. Hailee squirmed and moaned again, and Sophie escalated further. One of her hands quickly went from Hailee's tits and back down to her pussy. Hailee's thigh blocked my view, but Sophie definitely slid at least one finger inside her again. Hailee moaned as her whole body twitched, lifting her head and shoulders up in one quick movement. She shuddered and then put both hands down onto Sophie, one on her shoulder and one on the back of her head. Sophie licked faster and harder, really starting to give it to Hailee's nipples while her hand also moved faster.

"Oh god!" Hailee cried out. It almost sounded like a whine, but Sophie took that as encouragement. Her hand moved in a fast motion between Hailee's legs, and Sophie laid her cheek on Hailee's chest while her tongue flicked her nipple. Hailee didn't notice, but Sophie looked straight at the webcam showing me the two of them, and winked.

"OH GOD! AH!" Hailee yelled out again, almost in shock. Her head lifted off the bed again, her core tightening as she twitched up and down.

"I'm...yes...yes......yes!" Hailee's last word came out almost as a squeak, and her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she shuddered again. Her legs lifted off the bed, as did her chest and head, and she gripped onto Sophie tight once more as she fell back onto the bed, panting and limp.

Sophie stayed where she was for a moment, putting her head down and resting her chin between Hailee's tits. Both her hands came up, and after she tasted Hailee off her fingers on one hand, she let them come to rest on Hailee's collarbone to curve her fingers to her shoulders. Hailee panted to try and catch her breath.

"Oh my god..." Hailee whispered out again. It was barely picked up by the microphone.

"Was that good?" Sophie looked up at Hailee, a grin on her face, clearly enjoying herself.

Hailee didn't respond, she just reached up with one hand and ran it up through her hair. She kept it there while Sophie stared up at her, that sweet smile still on her face, until finally Hailee looked down. The two's eyes met, and Hailee fell back onto the bed again, giggling to herself.

"You want another one?" Sophie asked.

"What?" Hailee lifted her head and looked at her again.

"Do you want another one?" Sophie grinned again, and then lifted herself off of Hailee. "One sec."

Sophie got up and disappeared from the view of the webcam, while Hailee got up and scooted to the top of the bed. She was further away from the webcam at this point, but the angle was still just so that I could see her. She leaned against the headboard of the bed and stuck her legs out in front of her, bending them at her knees.

"What do you think?" Sophie said out of the shot.

"Uhhh, I mean," Hailee nervously put her hands on her knees, leaning forward a bit and inadvertently hiding her body from the webcam. She looked at whatever Sophie was doing for a moment, and then pointed her finger at something nervously.

"Oh perfect choice," Sophie said. In a moment she hopped back into view and joined Hailee on the bed. In each hand she had a toy. As she adjusted herself on the bed, she handed Sophie one of them; a simple blue vibrator that was shaped in a cylinder with a rounded off edge. Sophie's was more complicated, a sizable pink cock that had a secondary attachment on it, so she could fuck herself and still get stimulation straight to her clit.