Sophomore Year Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I brought the tray up, Clarice said, "You're late."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Choose a paddle and then bend over with your head on the bed."

I found a padded, rectangular leather paddle, about a foot long, and handed it to Clarice. She examined it, slapping it lightly against her thigh, as I assumed the position she had directed.

"This will do. Count four strokes and don't make any other sound or I will add another."

"Yes, Mistress."

Clarice stood to one side of my hips and swung the paddle with her forearm. I felt an instant burn across one side of my ass as the paddle landed with a loud "crack." I almost cried out, but remembered not to just in time. Then I almost forgot to count. Clarice was starting to say something when I said, "One."

As soon as I said it, a second blow landed on the other side of my ass. I counted "Two," as I realized that I was breathing like I had run a race from just those two blows. I could feel my heart racing and adrenaline pumping through my body as the third blow landed.

"Three."

Instantly the final blow landed and I counted, "Four."

As I stood up, I was surprised by two things: how hard a little girl like Clarice could hit, and the tingle in my cock from being spanked.

Clarice dropped the paddle on the bed and said, "You may serve me breakfast now."

I arranged pillows so she could sit comfortably in bed, then I arranged the breakfast tray. As she started to eat, Clarice said, "You may eat my cunt for breakfast."

I slid my head under the breakfast tray as best I could and licked her to several orgasms. Each time she came, she gave me some of the food from the breakfast tray. We continued like that until we had eaten everything I'd prepared.

As I removed the breakfast tray, Clarice said, "It's time for my bath."

I said, "Yes Mistress," and went to fill the tub, adding some of the bath salts and bath oils Anita had recommended as the tub filled. When the tub was filled, I went and told Clarice it was ready.

Clarice tested the water temperature and sniffed the water before pronouncing, "This will do," and slipping into the water.

As she soaked, she said, "I want to taste your precum, slave. Produce some for me, but don't you dare cum."

"Yes, Mistress."

I stroked my cock and squeezed my balls as I stood and watched her soak. When a drop appeared at my slit, I leaned over the tub and placed my cock head at her lips. She licked up the drop, then spent a few more seconds sucking and licking my crown. We repeated this several times until I thought I wouldn't be able to keep from blowing a huge load into her mouth.

Just then, she announced that her bath was finished and she wanted to shower. She stood as I opened the drain and turned on the shower. When the water temperature was to her satisfaction, she motioned for me to step into the shower.

She stood as I soaped her body, washing her from head to toe. Then I stood behind her and shampooed her thick, soft hair. She made me lather her hair twice. I'd never washed a girl's hair before, and I was surprised at how sensuous the experience was.

Finally, she had me kneel and shave her legs and pussy. She allowed me to use my tongue to check for stray hairs, but only for a few brief moments.

I got out of the shower first. Clarice told me to use a hand towel to dry off, so I was still damp and a little cold as she stepped out. I wrapped a fluffy towel around her that was big enough for her to use it as a blanket.

When she was dry, she directed me while I dried and brushed her hair. I found that I liked the feel of her hair as I ran her brush through it, and she had a contented look like she was enjoying the pampering.

Once her hair was done to her satisfaction, she put on a pair of see through lace panties and told me she was going to read a book.

Clarice made me spend the next two hours wearing a cock ring and a butt plug while I cleaned the house from top to bottom. Clarice sat and read while I worked. As I finished each room, Clarice inspected it. If I had done a good job, I was allowed to nuzzle her pussy through her panties or to bury my tongue in her crack. Twice she made me stop what I was doing and put my cock into her cunt. She masturbated herself to an orgasm each time, then sent me back to work.

When she found a streak of grease on the stove top, she made me retrieve the paddle, then bend over and grab my ankles while she spanked me. She said, "This is the second time I've had to discipline you today. You will receive four strokes again this time. Any further infractions will be dealt with more harshly."

I had one more infraction when Clarice found water spots on the shower door. For that I received six more strokes.

When I had finished cleaning to Clarice's satisfaction, she told me to shower and shave. As I started to turn on the water, Clarice said, "I'll prepare your shower, slave."

When I stepped into the shower, I discovered that the water temperature was set on cold. I reminded me of swimming in the spring fed mountain lake where we vacationed in the summer when I was a kid. She did allow me to use warm water as I shaved my cock and ass, but the final rinse was ice cold. I was shivering by the time I got out of the shower. Again, she allowed me only the same still damp hand towel to dry off with.

Clarice said, "When you can finish your chores without me having to make you do them over, you can have a warm shower."

As I shaved my face and brushed my teeth, Clarice came into the bathroom and handed me a pair of see-through, flesh tone bikini briefs she'd bought for me and a dog collar from Keith and Anita's collection. She said, "Wear these."

"Yes, Mistress."

I hadn't thought about going out in public when Clarice and I had agreed to take turns being each other's slaves. I was a little wary of how the rest of the day might go.

12