Sorceress Isabella Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the castle began to settle, the dark night this time clear, no clouds, settling over the land, Alexandra was ready. She slipped into a nightgown again, this time fixing her dark hair into a braid, so it wouldn't get in the way like last night. She looked in the mirror, checking her reflection. She looked so much like her mother.

The butterflies in her stomach returned as she exited her chambers silently. There was a singular guard at the end of the hall, at attention, but he was facing away from Alexandra. The hall itself curved around the battlement, which also added to Alexandra's stealth. He could not see or hear her. Perfect. No one would know.

Quietly she padded barefoot down the hall, away from the guard, past a single sconce in the wall which illuminated the passageway, and arrived at her mother's chambers. She feared knocking, lest the guard hear her, so she merely placed a hand on the handle and snuck inside.

The room was warm, the fire lit and crackling in the fireplace like last night. The air though smelled different, sweeter, like incense burning. Alexandra closed the door behind her, and was greeted with the sight of her mother, lying sideways on the bed, facing her.

"I've been waiting for you." The older woman smiled. Her hair was flowing down her shoulders, brushed and smoothed, draping over her body. One hand was holding her head up as she smiled, the other running along her waist. She was dressed in a see through camisole, which only went to her hips. Her breasts were barely contained within the dress, which seemed to be spilling out of them. Alexandra could see her dark, rich areola through the material, her thick nipples tenting it.

"I had to make sure no one would see me enter." Alexandra said. She hurried over to her mother, taking her in her hands, as she knelt by the bed. "You look so beautiful." She said, looking her mother up and down.

"I wanted to look special for you. I have only worn this dress once before, on my wedding night. The night you were conceived." The Queen smiled. "I thought it appropriate to wear it again. However, it seems my body has changed in the last twenty years..."

"For the better. You look even more beautiful today than that night." Alexandra said in earnest.

"And how would you know daughter?"

"I know."

A quietness fell upon them as they looked at each other. The love they shared, the love that blossomed between them, poured forth. Alexandra leaned forward, and moved onto the bed, her mother rolling over onto her back as Alexandra got on top of her.

Alexandra stared at her lover for a moment, taking a hand to brush her mother's hair as she stared at her. "So beautiful..." The Queen lay there, both of them loving and caressing each other. "You are happy, aren't you mother?"

"I am happy child." Her mother ran her hands across Alexandra's waist, holding her close. "I never thought I could be this happy. Together, with you."

Alexandra continued to stroke her mother's hair, as she looked down her body. Her heavy, great tits were really straining against the fabric, and they were only going to get much larger very soon. After tonight, she would begin to milk again. She licked her lips at the thought.

But as she continued to look down on her mother's body, she noticed something odd. "Mother, your belly..." Alexandra shifted further down the Queen's body, and moved the camisole up and above her mother's stomach. It still looked a little bloated, perhaps it was still holding her seed from last night. But besides that, the skin seemed to be glowing.

"Do you see?" Alexandra pointed at her mother's belly.

The Queen sat up, curious. "See what darling?"

"Your stomach... your womb... it's glowing."

The Queen gave Alexandra an odd look. "My dear, I don't see anything."

"How can you..." Alexandra stopped. Was this what the sorceress had been talking about earlier, in the washroom? That there would be some possible side affects to the spell. Alexandra looked at her mother's belly, concentrating this time. Sure enough, she seemed to glow even brighter, as if there was a fire within her, the rays bursting out. "Your womb is glowing."

"Is it?" Her mother was curious, but not alarmed. "I have felt warm down there all day. I assumed it was something to do with the amount of seed you sowed within me. And the magic."

"I think I know what this is... it means your womb is youthful again. That's what the sorceress said! The first time would make you able to bear fruit. But there must be three times in total before you can bear my children." Alexandra nodded her head.

The Queen smiled. "Come then, I have waited to long to have you back inside me."

They both smiled, eyes closing, as they kissed. Her mother tasted sweeter again, her lips like berries, as they moaned and hugged each other on the bed. Her mother was wearing lipstick, Alexandra herself choosing to wear some light makeup before coming over. She wanted to look perfect for her lover.

They were on their knees, arms wrapping around each other's bodies, as they pressed together. Her mother's heavy tits pressed into her own, the huge swell of them making Alexandra's body feel excited that she was so close to them. The nipples ran along her own skin through the material of their gowns, so hard compared to the rest of her soft body.

Both of them knew what was going to happen when they kissed. Both of them wanted it to happen. Their tongues came out, wrapping around each other, as soft moans escaped them. Alexandra moved her head to the side as her mother did the same, their heads pressed tightly together, lips locking, as Alexandra felt her mother's tongue enter her mouth, and she did the same to her lover.

Alexandra began to get that feeling again, deep inside her belly, of something about to happen. The magic was taking a hold of her, the spell beginning again, as the two women kissed even more passionately. They were breathing heavy, through their nose, moving quicker as their hands gripped each other tighter. Her mother gripped Alexandria's buttocks, squeezing her cheeks, and Alexandria rose up so she could be taller than her mother, look down on her, as the transformation begun.

Just like last night, she felt the heat exploding from between her legs. She was still wearing her gown, unable to watch the transformation this time, but she could feel it all happening. Her mother kept kissing her throughout, their bodies tight, as Alexandra felt her clit growing, lengthening, thickening.

"Oh mother..." She whispered. Her cock returned, rising up, and began to tent the front of her gown. The thick head, even larger than last night, pressed into the material and pushed it up, her new manhood lifting the front of her dress up.

She felt the heaviness of her balls fall out of her body, bouncing onto the bed, as heavy and full of seed as the night before. They were hot, churning, ready to fill her mother once again. Maybe it was due to how they were kissing, more fervently than last night, but Alexandra felt like she was even bigger again. Warm precum began to stain the front of her dress as her cock stretched the gown, a damp spot growing at the very tip.

"That's my baby girl." Her mother whispered to her. A soft hand of her mother's let go of her waist, instead wrapping around the gown around her shaft, and took hold of her daughter's newly grown cock.

Alexandra moaned. She had never had anyone but her grab it before, and it felt wonderful to have her mother now in control. The Queen took her in the middle, feeling how thick she was, the veins that were popping along the length of it.

"Tonight, I want to treat you." Her mother whispered. She kissed Alexandra again. Alexandra had her eyes closed, biting her lip, as her mother lightly stroked her manhood. She felt it tingle, a swell of euphoria within her, as her mother pumped her ever so slightly. Between her thighs, warm, hot juices began to flow out of her body. She was a sexual firepot, dripping with ecstasy.

"Please mother... I want to be inside you again..." Alexandra whimpered. As much as she was enjoying the ministrations of her mother's hand on her cock, she could feel the member begging within her body to be sunk within the warm, soft folds of her mother's slit one more time.

"You will be my darling. But tonight, I want to be in control. Will you let your mother teach you?"

"Yes mother." Her breath was hot, her desires pouring out of her. She would do whatever her mother wanted, if it meant that she could enter her mother with her manhood.

"Lie down." Her mother instructed her. Alexandra did as her mother commanded, reluctantly pulling herself out and away from her loving hands on her shaft. She pulled her nightgown off as she moved into the center of the bed, dropping it over the side, and then turned around to lay on her back.

Her head nestled on the top of the pillows comfortably, her hands by her side, legs together. Her shaft pointed straight up at the sky, throbbing hard and erect, painfully stiff. Again she wondered how men could live like this. She had only grown her appendage twice now, and already the feeling to mate was overwhelming. She felt the need to rut, to breed. It was so different to how she normally thought.

Alexandra watched as her mother pulled off her camisole, revealing that wonderfully fertile body of hers. She drank her all in, that curvaceous body, those full bodied hips and thighs. And those breasts.

"You never told me what happens the second time we are together." Her mother said. She grabbed each mammoth tit in each hand, hefting them. Alexandra found her cock twitching as she watched, and more cum begin to drip out of her slit, wetting her thighs pressed together.

"I... um..." Alexandra stuttered.

"I think I can guess." The Queen lifted her left breast in her hand, bringing it up to her face. She was able to point the nipple at her mouth, and shocking Alexandra, placed the thick nipple in her lips and began to suck.

Her mother moaned, eyes half closed, as she nursed herself. Alexandra gasped. "Mother... oh my Gods..." She had never seen anything more erotic in her life. Her mother suckled on her tit for a moment before she let it pop out, and let go of her breasts. Both of them swung down and free, wobbling on her chest.

"I think I know what is going to happen tonight." Her mother winked. "I look forward to my body going through some changes as well."

Her mother now moved over the top of Alexandra, hands placed by her shoulders, and leaned down to kiss her daughter. It was soft and passionate, and Alexandra found herself wrapping her arms around her mother's shoulders and holding her tight. The Queen's breasts hung down and lay on top of Alexandra's own. Both pairs of nipples rubbed against each other, causing little sparks of joy to pop through Alexandra whenever they grazed one another.

Her mother released their kiss, warm breath and saliva between them, and both mother and daughter licked their lips, smiling. Alexandra's cock was pressing into her mother's lower abdomen, prodding her. She was unsure what to do with it. It was strange having something so hard and long now attached to her. Even now, as Alexandra looked down, there was still a permeable glow to her mother's belly.

"I need you inside me." Her mother said. She moved, sitting upright, moving her hips back. Alexandra's cock was still pointing up, and now it found itself lodged between the great pillows of her mother's buttocks. Warm juices were leaking from her mother as well, leaving a sticky trail down Alexandra's own belly. She was just as excited and in need as Alexandra was.

Her mother spread her thighs, placing them on either side of Alexandra's legs. She moved herself up, raising her buttocks up and arched her back. She looked down at Alexandra, her breasts swaying as she smiled. Reaching underneath her, she found Alexandra's cock, and grasped it firmly one more time.

Alexandra moaned, letting her mother take full control of their love making tonight. There was something comforting about it. Maybe it was because her mother was more experienced? Or was it because it was her mother, she was used to having authority over her? Whatever the case may be, Alexandra felt comfortable with her mother on top of her.

The Queen guided Alexandra's manhood up, pointing it directly at her slit. Alexandra could feel the warmth of her mother on her tip, flashes of heat that were pouring out of her. Her insides were boiling, hot and wet, caused by the transformation her mother was currently going through as well.

Alexandra took a gulp, eyes watching her mother's face, as the woman began to lean back, lowering herself, as she began to press Alexandra's cock into herself. Alexandra could feel the wetness of her folds slide over the tip of her cock, feel the huge head begin to press into her mother, stretching her out as the appendage began to work it's way inside her. There was no warming up tonight it seemed. Perhaps last night was all her mother needed to get used to Alexandra's manhood?

But as good as it all felt, Alexandra watched her mother's face. Her mother had her eyes closed, using her senses, her feelings of touch, to guide her daughter's cock into herself. She bit her lip, took a little gasp, moaned ever so slightly. Her hair fell down her shoulders, down to her breasts, a smile crossing her face only to be met by another moan.

Alexandra's tip had entered her, popping back inside the soft confines of her mother's womanhood. It was warm, juicy, her womanly essence flowing all over Alexandra's cock and down her shaft. It made her entrance smooth, and The Queen shuddered as the huge object entered her.

"Oh... oh my..." She gasped. She let it sit for a moment. "I forgot how good that feels already... so perfect..."

Alexandra took her mother by her hips, holding her, as her mother let out another large moan. "Will you let me enter you fully mother?"

Her mother nodded, whimpering. As much as she wanted to be in control, this first penetration was making her cream all over Alexandra. She was having a hard time concentrating. Alexandra did nothing though. She let her mother go at her own pace.

She kept watching her mother's face as she fought not to climax straight away. But it was clear she was already close. Their lovemaking last night had been passionate, intense, but ultimately far too quick. Alexandra guessed that tonight her mother wanted it to last far longer.

The Queen took a deep breath, exhaled, and then opened her eyes. She looked down at Alexandra, a small sly smile on her face. Now it was her turn to watch her daughter as she began to slide herself down onto Alexandra's manhood.

It was Alexandra's turn to whimper and moan, biting her lip, as her mother's walls slide down her shaft, tight and yet soft, more of her shaft disappearing inside her lover. The more she took, the greater the pleasure intensified inside Alexandra, until she herself felt on the verge of climax. Her mother was going painfully slow, deliberately on purpose, but she reached Alexandra's cock root without her daughter climaxing.

"Mom... mother..."

"Yes darling?"

"I love you."

Alexandra meant it. She meant it in a different fashion to how a daughter would say it to a mother. She said it as she would say to a lover. Her soul mate.

Her mother's lips were pressed into her groin, their forests matted together, sticky and wet from all of their juices. Her mother kept herself there, but she leaned forward, kissing Alexandra with a deepfelt force that took her by surprise. Her mother held Alexandra's head in her hands, their lips tight, a longing kiss that exploded with the force of a thousand suns.

When they broke apart, she could see in her mother's eyes the intense love that was shooting out of her. She was almost in tears. Alexandra had never felt such a passionate feeling from someone ever before.

"Alexandra, I love you too." Her mother nearly cried then, but instead she laughed. She wiped her eyes with the back of her hand. "I love you so very much."

With that declaration, her mother straightened her back, sitting upright, her daughter's cock still inside her, thick and heavy, stretching her out as the tip lay just before the entrance of her womb. Alexandra thought she could see her mother's stomach stretch and distend around it, as her skin began to grow brighter again.

"Give me your hands." Her mother said. Alexandra let go of her mother's waist, raising them up, and the Queen took them. She entwined her fingers in Alexandra, hands clasped together, their hands locked as her mother held them out to the side.

"I want you to seed my womb again tonight." Her mother said.

"Oh I will, I will mother!"

"Tomorrow, we will make love for the third time. Tonight, I wish to have as much pleasure as you can give me."

And with that, the Queen began to move her hips backwards and forwards, very slowly, gyrating upon Alexandra. The soft wetness of her mother's slit stretched and pulled on Alexandra's shaft, moving up and down, stroking the girl's cock as her mother's hip began their slow dance.

Her mother smiled, watching Alexandra, still holding her hands, as she worked herself up and down on her. Alexandra was moaning, unable to do anything, but just letting her mother take full control of their love making. Every movement of her mother's was slow, excruciatingly so, but it was smooth and constant.

Her cock would slide back and forth into her mother, the wet walls twitching and contracting around her shaft, only adding to the pleasure. It was slow and sensual, loving. That's the way it was going to be between them. Despite Alexandra's new manhood, and those new feelings she was dealing with, there was still no thought within her dominate. To be rough. That wasn't her personality, nor was it her mother's.

Their love making was intense, slow, building up over time, not to be quick and heavy and over in a flash. They were still getting to know each other in a sense, this new part of the relationship fresh and yet to be explored. They were in new territory here. But both of them were listening to each other's bodies, they way they reacted to each other, those little gasps and moans that let them know when they had touched on a great point of pleasure.

If her mother had gone fast, grinding herself fully, slamming herself down on top of her, Alexandra wasn't sure she would have lasted more than half a minute. She would have already coated her mother's womb in a fresh load, and her cock would have long disappeared. At this speed though, teasing her, making her cock throb and grow, rock hard within her, she could last for so much longer.

And they both wanted that. They both wanted Alexandra to not cum straight away. They wanted to be here for hours.

Her mother though, was another thing. She was trying really hard, but Alexandra could tell she was close to her limit. The girl cock that was inside her, sliding through her, was causing her to grunt and whisper her daughter's name. "Alexandra... oh God's... Alexandra... you feel so wonderful..."

Her slit was so wet, it was dripping all out of her with every thrust she made up and down on Alexandra's manhood. It was so wet and slippery that it was completely different to the night before where they both had to wait to adjust to Alexandra's girth. Whatever had happened in the space of a day, her mother now seemed fully capable of taking all of her length with ease.

"You feel so good mother! You feel so good around my cock!" Alexandra groaned. "Still so tight, but smoother than before!"

"It's the magic my dear." Her mother smiled beautifully at her. "The magic has made me able to take you with ease now. I can feel it, inside my womb, throughout my body. I am being prepared for you, for our children. The Sorceress was right: when you seeded my womb, I began to feel different. I will change the more you do it."