Sorceress Isabella Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. Thankyou." Once again, Alexandra felt no different. But with everything that had happened, she was fully confident in the Sorceress's abilities. "Is there anything else I can do for you?"

"Let me read." Isabella picked up her book, found her page, and went back to reading. "Your son is going to be a great ruler." She said flatly, causing Alexandra to stop. She went straight back to ignoring Alexandra, as if she wasn't even there. Son. Her son. With that information swirling in her head, the princess left, the sounds of Candice sucking on the Sorceress's manhood following her out of the room, as she shut the door behind them.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Tonight, I will have to spend the night with the King." The Queen said. It was night again, the third night now of Alexandra slipping unseen into the Queen's chambers. It was another clear night, silent and peaceful outside, as Alexandra entered the room.

Immediately she had noticed something was wrong. Her poor mother's breasts had increased in size again, back to their monstrous size from the night before. Her mother was in pain, trying to squeeze her nipples in an attempt to milk herself, but she just wasn't able too. It seemed that a milking once a day wasn't going to be enough. She was going to have to be milked daily.

Alexandra's first mission then was to make sure her mother was drained before continuing on. Laying in the Queen's lap again, her mother put her sore, giant breasts before Alexandra, who took the nipples into her mouth and began to latch. The relief was instantaneous for the Queen. She sighed deeply, finally relaxing, as the milk was drained from her.

They had been like this for a near hour again, Alexandra moving between both breasts, hungrily slurping all of the Queen's rich nectar, swallowing it all into her belly. The Queen was agitated now as the pleasure built up between her legs again, but so far she had not climaxed.

Alexandra's manhood was still there, rock hard and throbbing, sticky tendrils of cum having dripped out of the slit and onto her stomach. Her mother kept eyeing it, hungry for it, but so far she had not touched Alexandra's cock. She was waiting. Alexandra had decided not to tell her mother about the new spell the Sorceress had cast on her. She wanted that to be a surprise.

Both of them lay there, taking care of that much needed urge first, before they finished the final spell that would make the Queen pregnant. "I have to spend a night with the King." Her mother said again.

The daughter nodded, still suckling on her breast. More warm milk flowed down her throat, and she took a large gulp of the sweet liquid. Her body felt warm once again, her body feeling fabulous. She felt the healthiest she ever had.

"I'll make sure the guards see me. Both tonight and in the morning. There have to be witnesses. They have to think we've slept together." The Queen stroked Alexandra's hair as she kept nursing. "That's the best option. No one can really know who the father of the child is. At least, not right away. Not until we claim the throne from Bertram." She looked a little sad. "One day, our love will be made public. The world will know of who we are. We can be who we want... but not right away. Not until our child is born."

Alexandra let her mother's breast release from her mouth. She was at the end of her supply, her breasts returned to normal now. The glow from the magic dull. She felt confident that her mother would be able to go another night without any issues, but it would depend on how quickly the milk returned. She was probably going to have to visit her mother in the morning.

She licked her lips at the thought. She was going to enjoy those moments with her lover.

"Perhaps a week of visiting father at night, just so everyone sees. We can even time it so that I can be standing by the guards, talking to them, and we watch you enter his room. It will remove all suspicion."

"A good idea. Until they are ready, no one can know who the father of our child really is." The Queen smiled.

They both looked at each other, understanding silently crossing between them of what was now to happen. They had waited long enough. Both of them needed each other, wanted each other. Tonight was everything they had wished for. To ensure her mother's pregnancy.

Alexandra found her shaft throbbing, demanding that she take care of herself. All day she had been dealing with it, finding herself frustrated. It had not fit within her clothes, she kept constantly finding herself whacking it into the furniture, and at one point had discovered how painful it was to sit on her new set of balls.

But after all of that, it was all worth it in the end, if she got to make love to her mother. And finally put a child within her.

"Ever since I knew, of your heart ache, I wanted to help." Alexandra said. She was still laying in her mother's lap, but she reached up to take her face in her hand, caressing her cheek. Her mother smiled and leaned into her. "I always knew you wished that I had brothers and sisters. I knew how much you wanted to be a mother to more than just me. But try as you might, fate said no. And then with what happened to father... I want to give you what you want mother."

"Darling, I have you. I have everything I want already." Her mother kissed her hand.

"Please, let me give this to you. As I have loved you, so deeply for so long, let me give you this gift."

Tears welled up in her mother's eyes. She nodded silently, overcome, struggling to cope with how much her daughter truly loved her. Alexandra sat herself up, moving up onto the bed. "Lay down, on your side mother." It was her turn to take back control of their love making. Alexandra wanted this to be perfect for the two of them.

Her mother shifted on the bed, moving her head onto the pillow, as she rolled onto her side and had her back towards Alexandra. She said nothing, but wiped a tear from her eye. She just felt so loved.

Alexandra moved in behind her, laying down. This allowed her to spoon her mother. She slipped one of her hands underneath her mother, wrapping it around her chest so she could hold her close. Her own breasts pushed into her mother's back as she wiggled forward. They were not as large as her mother's, soft and not filled with milk. But she wondered if over time, with all this love making, would they grow to be the same size? She hoped for it.

With her other free hand, Alexandra reached down and took hold of her mother's thigh. It was soft, thick, large and shapely, and she lifted it up. Straight away, the heat from her mother's womanhood blasted the tip of her cock, the warm, juicy folds ready and excited from the previous hour of nursing.

Though Alexandra was still having trouble getting accustomed to her new manhood, she was feeling ready and more confident when it came to lovemaking. She pushed her hips forward, aiming her tip, and found the fleshy, plump forest of her mother, and the welcoming oozing slit that was the home for her shaft.

"Put it inside me my love." Her mother begged.

Alexandra pushed forward, the cock tip finding her mother's entrance, and she slid it inside. Her mother's opening welcomed her like an old friend, opening up and stretching right away as the tip plunged inside her. She was trained now, accustomed to having such a thick, girthy object within her, and Alexandra could plunge her long cock within her without any hesitation from both of them.

Mother and daughter moaned as Alexandra got deep inside her, pushed balls deep, pressing into her mother's plump rear. Still, Alexandra didn't begin straight away. She loved this moment where they were just together, cradling each other, together in each other's arms, Alexandra inside her mother and just loving one another through their bodies.

Alexandra rested like that for a minute, snuggling into her mother as she let go of her thigh, and wrapped her other arm around her mother's chest. She felt the juices flow out of her mother, dripping down her thighs on onto her, coating her shaft in it's slickness. The air once again smelt pungent of their lovemaking as both of them looked out the window of the room, out to the stars at night.

"I want this moment to last forever." Her mother said.

Alexandra gave her a kiss on the cheek. "It will last forever. I promise you."

And so she began to move, very slowly, pushing her length even deeper inside her mother. She gave a little shudder, a little moan of satisfaction, as Alexandra then pulled backwards and let her cock slide out, all the way to the tip, and then slowly moved it back in again.

Her mother's insides were sloppy from her excitement, smooth with no friction. It caressed and hugged her shaft as she went backwards and forwards, Alexandra feeling pure enjoyment as she slowly made love to her mother.

But already she found she was having trouble trying to hold herself back. All day she had been dealing with her manhood, trying to keep her hands off it, her thoughts constantly focused on it. She'd seen the Sorceress and what her attendant had been doing, which had been playing on loop in her mind, only to be broken by wanting to race straight into her mother's chambers and lay her down, to slip her cock inside her and fill her womb with her seed.

Now that she was finally inside her, slowly fucking her, it all came to a boiling point. She couldn't help herself. She felt the familiar sensation of her muscles contracting, her balls pulsing, that she was going to burst... and then she didn't. The feeling left her just as quickly as it had arrived, gone in a second.

She blinked, not understanding what had happened at first. She still felt excited, her desires for her mother still there. Her cock still felt amazing within her warm, soft slit. But the climax disappeared.

It was the Sorceress. The new spell she had cast upon her. It had to be. She was in control of her orgasm now, she could delay it if she wanted too. And it seemed she had done just that. Alexandra had slowed herself down even greater, prompting her mother to look back at her. Blinking, Alexandra gave her a kiss, and then went back to her previous speed, slowly plunging back and forth into her mother.

She smiled. She could make love to her mother now as much as she wanted, and orgasm inside her whenever she felt ready. In the meantime, she could bring her mother to states of pleasure she had never experienced before.

Alexandra had her hands wrapped around her mother's chest. She moved them, moving her hands to the Queen's breasts. She had emptied them before, but there was still a little milk in each one. And she was probably already creating more as the magical spell induced more lactation from her. She grabbed each breast in her hands and slowly squeezed.

"Oh... oh Alexandra..." Her mother moaned.

Alexandra felt warm drops of milk hit her palms as she squeezed her breasts softly, pumping more of her nectar out. Her shaft kept going backwards and forwards, her hips thrusting into her mother's soft rear, as she felt more juices drip out of her mother.

"I'm going to cum darling!" Her mother groaned. She climaxed already, worked up to a frenzy from an hour of breastfeeding and now having her daughter's cock within her. Alexandra held her tight, kissing her shoulder, watching with rapt attention as her mother climaxed.

She kept pumping her manhood within her, squeezing her breasts, slow and sensual but always constant, as her mother orgasmed. And then, she cried out again. More liquid sprayed onto Alexandra's shaft, flooding the bed, as a second climax immediately followed the first. Alexandra didn't even know that was possible, but her mother had just made it happen.

As Alexandra kept going, she felt her orgasm build within her again, but as it reached it's zenith, she concentrated, and it immediately disappeared. She smiled as she cradled her mother's breasts, continuing to milk her, as their slow fucking continued.

This went on for hours. Deep into the night. Alexandra kept her cock always within her mother, always moving, pumping her hips into her, bringing her mother to climax multiple times. Her mother was a mess, moaning constantly, the pleasure almost too much for her to bare. She called out her daughter's name, every orgasm greater than the last. Milk spilled out of her breasts, her whole body beginning to glow now. After so many orgasms, Alexandra had made her ready for the final transformation.

She shone with a radiant aura, her words now a mess of mutterings and stammers in between her climaxes. Alexandra did not hold back anymore. She let her own climax build. Her cock had been crying for this to happen and been denied at every point. Her balls wore swollen, sore, so much cum inside them that they couldn't deal with being denied another time.

Alexandra let the pleasure build within her. Her mother was orgasming again, her groin and legs a mess of sticky juices. She picked up her speed gradually, pushing her cock deep into her mother. Where she had stopped herself previously, this time she didn't. Her whole body crackled like lightning. She felt herself glowing, joining her mother. A light overcame her as she screamed, and her seed exploded out of her manhood, firing like a river into her mother.

She barely remembered what happened. Alexandra passed out and so too did her mother. They were locked in their embrace as Alexandra filled her mother's womb with her seed for the third time, the spell now finished, the final act accomplished. There was more than the other two nights, Alexandra's cock pumping a volume inside her mother that made her even look pregnant already as her belly filled with all the seed.

The two of them passed out, exhausted, cradled in each other's arms, as Alexandra made her mother pregnant. Their bodies glowed as they feel asleep, Alexandra's manhood disappearing now that she was all done. Her mother though rolled onto her side, kissing her daughter on the lips, before both of them fell asleep. Alexandra was too tired, too sleepy, to notice that her cock had grown back.

They fell asleep into the morning, two lovers, perfect for each other.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bertram pushed open the doors to the great hall, the tall heavy wooden doors flying open and slamming with a rattle. The sound echoed throughout the room, causing all who were standing inside to look at what the commotion was.

He didn't care. He didn't care for such people, the way they looked at him, they were they cowered in fear as he approached. These people were nothing to him. He had spent his whole life fighting war, both on land and sea. Sixty years of it, forging him into a living weapon. Scars covered his body from close shaves, punctures, arrows and sword cuts. He had nearly died on numerous occasions. Yet no one had ever finished the job.

Behind him came his men, ten of the best the Kingdom had ever produced. They all marched with him, soldering forward, all the fancy nobles of the court quickly getting out of their way. They hid into the walls, looks of fear on their faces, men and women, as the reputation of Bertram proceeded him.

"I am here to claim what is mine!" He bellowed. His lion's roar of a voice caused those near him to wince. But the men behind him yelled, joining their commander, a large whoop.

At long last, the kingdom was now finally his. It had taken him seven months, still fighting a war in the deep south, but he had emerged victorious once again, and now the throne lay his. And only his to claim. His brother had died a few months ago. A pity. Despite his weakness, he was a good man. But Bertram knew he could be better.

There was a crowd at the end of the hall, surrounding the throne. "Stand aside!" He yelled at them. Rough, scarred hands grabbed at the courtiers and pushed them aside. They were thrown about from his strength, those quick enough scattering before he could reach them. His men laughed as they watched Betram discard them like rats before him.

When he reached the last of them, he was surprised to see his throne no longer vacant. There was an individual sitting upon it. A woman.

"You." He spat. It was the Queen, his sister-in-law. They had never liked each other. Bertram cared not for her. She was weak, soft. Not like the women he fancied who were as tough as he was. She spent her time in the castle, high up above. "Get off my throne."

"It's not your throne Bertram." She was dressed in all her livery, covered in jewels and a thick cloak as she sat on the throne. She had been expecting him clearly. Word had gotten back to her. Though it had been a year since he had seen her last, Bertram took a second too look upon her. She seemed... younger. Healthier. Glowing.

Bertram turned around, addressing the crowd. "I am the only living male heir to the throne! It is my duty, as the royal successor, to claim what is mine! So is our way, so it has been for millennia!"

The troops cheered again, whooping and clamoring with each other. Bertram turned around, a sinister smile on his face. "I'll ask, one more time: get off my throne." He said coldly, staring at her, ice in his venom.

The Queen smiled. She didn't seem anxious at all. She seemed calm. Confident. That in itself made Bertram's eyes furrow. Beside her, standing at attention, was the Princess. The youthful image of her mother, she looked confident and spiteful as well. She leaned down and whispered something into the Queen's ear.

The Queen nodded. Saying nothing, she rose up out of the chair. "Good girl." Bertram growled. He began to walk forward... and then stopped. The Queen grabbed the top of her robe, and let it fall off her shoulders. It fell to the floor in a whump, piled at her feet. Her jewelry dangled across her neck as she smiled again, and turned to the side.

Presenting an enormous, pregnant belly for him to see. "As you can see, Lord Bertram." She smiled coyly. "There is another male heir. One with a more direct claim to the throne."

There were sniggers from the court, whispers as Bertram stood there blankly for a second. He couldn't believe it! It couldn't be true. The princess and Queen both smiled at him as the Queen rubbed her giant belly with both hands, covered by her dress. But there was no mistaking her appearance.

"This... this can't be..." He sputtered. "You're... you're too old!"

"How dare you!" The Queen retorted. "I am still perfectly able to be with child. Clearly." She pointed at her belly.

"Lies! My brother was a corpse even when I left! There is no way he was able to seed your belly. He was impotent! A husk of a man. Someone else has sired a child within you!" Bertram grabbed his sword and unsheathed it. "How dare you lie!"

Instantly, both his men and the royal guards all drew their swords. He and his men were outnumbered tenfold, but he had been in worse situations. Bertram felt his blood lust begin to rise. He was going to kill a man today. The crowd that had been around him panicked and shrieked, running for cover. Men and women tripped over themselves to get out of the way. Guards encircled his men. None of them were afraid. They were as eager to spill blood as much as he was.

"Wait! Wait!" An old man stepped forward.

"Gunther!?" Bertram couldn't believe it. Somehow, he had managed to outlive the King, despite being born a century before him. "What is it!?"

Gunther was the royal physician, a medic, shaman, witch doctor and surgeon all wrapped up in one. He had studied across the sea, where many of the great Wizards and Sorcerers trained. He was knowledgeable, despite his advanced age, and even Bertram had used him on occasion. Everyone trusted him.

"Speak old man. My sword is about to spill blood." Bertram growled.

Gunther sighed. "The child the Queen carries... it is the King's." Bertram shot him a dirty look. Gunther held up his hands. "I speak the truth! It is no lie. Even we did not believe it at first..." He mumbled, looking at the Queen and her huge belly, as if somehow he still wasn't fully convinced.