Sorceress Isabella Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexandra gulped. She was so excited and nervous, she could feel her hands shaking. "And the third time?"

"She will bare your child." The Sorceress smiled wildly. "That's it."

Alexandra looked down at herself again. "You said the charm has already taken affect?"

The Sorceress nodded. "There is no time like the present if you wish to check."

Alexandra stood up. She knew exactly where she was headed, despite the hour. "On my authority, everything you wish will be granted to you. I will have my maid Kristina show you to lodging and where the libraries are. Your name?"

"Isabella, your Grace."

Alexandra nodded. "I hope for your sake, this works."

Isabella smiled again. "Go check Princess. Come thank me in the morning.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alexandra headed straight out of the great hall, finding the stairwell which lead to the upper chambers of the castle, and hurried straight up. Her sandals made a flopping sound as she almost ran up the stairs. She held her night gown up and out of the way, moving with haste. There were puddles here and there where the rain had gotten in through cracks, and she stepped in a particularly large one as she didn't look where she was going.

Slowing down, she slipped her sandals off, tucked them under her arm, and kept walking. She was lightly panting by the time she reached the top of the tower, a slight sweat on her brow despite the cool air. It was a long way up, the Princess and the Queen sharing the same tower in the castle, their rooms the highest, second only to the King's tower on the opposite side of the castle.

As she reached her hallway, there was a guard standing at the top, for protection for her and her mother. He was yawning, a little drowsy, considering the time of night. He was probably due for a shift rotation soon.

"Everything alright your highness?" He asked, standing more upright as the princess approached.

"Yes. It seems we will be having guest stay with us for some time. Nothing to worry about. Time for me to go to bed, it's quite late after all."

The guard nodded knowingly, stifling another yawn with the back of his armored hand.

She gave him a nod, and he saluted, and she carried past him. However she made sure that he saw her head to her door, her hand opening and swinging it wide open, as if she was going aside.

Right on cue he turned around, returning to his post, and this time he yawned. His eyes were closed, his back turned. Alexandra shut the door and quietly slipped away, the guard none the wiser that she had moved further down the hall, to her mother's bedroom. Her nervousness exploded again when she reached the door, her palms feeling sweaty, her heart thundering in her chest, as she realized what she was planning. What was going to happen if the Sorceress was correct.

Alexandra didn't feel any different. She couldn't tell if there was any magic spell on her. This could all go horribly wrong in an instant. But she had wanted this for so long, had craved it forever. This was what she needed. And the way the Sorceress talked... she believed her.

Opening this door would mean she had crossed the threshold. It was time to take the step.

She took hold of the door knob and twisted. She pushed as the door unlocked and entered her mother's bedroom. The fireplace was lit just like hers, a warm, orange glow illuminating the room. It cast a soft, deep light over the bedroom, the fire crackling as the logs broke down from the flames.

Her mother was in her bed, laying under the covers, and had apparently been asleep before Alexandra had entered. She was a light sleeper and stirred as Alexandra closed the door behind her, locking it.

"Who... who is it?" The Queen rolled over, sitting up. Her hair was braided and tucked behind her, and she was wearing a nightgown similar to Alexandra's under the sheets. The light from the fire gave her a soft appearance, and she looked as beautiful as she always did to Alexandra.

"Alexandra? Oh it's you..." Her mother rubbed her eyes, adjusting in the bed. "What are you doing here at this hour? Is something wrong?"

"No Mother." Alexandra placed her sandals by the door. "Something wonderful has happened."

"Oh? And this couldn't wait till morning." Her mother smirked. She didn't seem upset at all by Alexandra's late night intrusion.

"No. No it cannot wait." Alexandra walked over to her mother's bed, feet padding along the floor. Her mother watched her come, curious, as her daughter sat on the edge of the bed, facing her.

"Tell me." The Queen asked.

"A woman arrived tonight. Only a few hours ago. A Sorceress."

"Ah." The Queen shook her head. "Another charlatan."

"This is one is different." Alexandra said in earnest. "I believe she has given us the power to ensure our position, and continue on here at the castle. Uncle will be unable to claim the throne."

"Really?" The Queen was curious. "But there are only two options. Either your father gets up and starts walking again, or you have a brother. I fear both of these options are magically unfeasible."

"I trust her. I trust in her."

The Queen raised an eyebrow. She paused for a moment before speaking. "You really do... what spell did she cast?"

"There is only one way to know for sure." Alexandra inched closer to her mother. She was trembling. Her hands took hold of her mother's. They were warm. She was so close to her now. Her mother looked right at her. Their eyes staring deeply at each other. Her mother blushed.

"My dear... you cannot... we cannot..."

"Trust me mother." Alexandra whispered. She moved closer to her mother, an inch from her lips. "Trust me."

"I trust - "

Alexandra kissed her mother. She took the plunge, leaning forward, and kissed her right on the mouth. She had been too excited, to full of energy, to let her mother finish. She needed to do this. Her lips pressed into hers, and for the first time, she had what she always wanted. She tasted the sweetness of her mother, the taste of cherries on her, as Alexandra never broke their contact.

They kissed for what seemed like an eternity, the whole world stopping for that singular moment. She had her eyes closed, afraid to open them, in case she saw her mother's face and witnessed the horror across her. She stayed where she was, kissing for mother strongly...

And then she felt a hand caress her cheek. Her eyes snapped open at that point. It was her mother, her hand cupping the side of her face. Her mother's eyes were closed, but she was pulling Alexandra closer.

She couldn't believe it! Her mother, the woman of her dreams, who she had loved forever, was kissing her back. Alexandra let her pull their bodies together and her mother opened her mother slightly, warm breath touching her own lips, as she moved her head. They were kissing passionately, all taboo now out the window. It was just the two of them, here, alone in this room. And their desires.

Alexandra shuffled forward on the bed, taking her mother by the waist. They kept kissing, both of them becoming bolder. It was soft and loving, both lips wet and their bodies starting to entwine as it carried on. Little moans escaped both of them, the pleasure exploding in both of them. Alexandra had dreamed of this moment for so long, that her head was swimming now that it was happening. It was even better in her dreams.

They broke apart after what must have been a good couple of minutes. They were both breathing heavy, saliva dripping down their chins, their tongues having gotten involved and exploring each other's mouths. Alexandra wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, while her mother just licked at her lips. Black eyes stared back at her. Hungry.

"I have wanted that for so long." Alexandra whispered. She felt embolden, but still nervous about what was happening. She still held her mother by the waist, looking right at her. Her mother held Alexandra's face in her hands.

"I have known... about the way you felt about me..." The Queen smiled. "For some time. I just..."

"I know mother." Alexandra smiled back. The two rested their foreheads together. A lifetime of want, repression, desire, was now flooding out of them.

And something was happening to Alexandra. She felt a warmth within her, between her legs. Not the usual warmth she felt when she was alone in her bed thinking of her mother. This was something else. She pulled back, tugging at her nightgown, as the warmth grew.

"What's wrong?" Her mother asked. Alexandra moved back from her, standing up.

"It's the magic!" Alexandra exclaimed. She was almost bursting with joy as she grabbed her nightgown and began pulling it off. "She said it would happen after I kissed you!"

Her mother said nothing, just watching, as Alexandra pulled off her nightgown and tossed it, standing in the warm bedroom fully naked before her. It was the first time her mother had seen her daughter, fully grown as a woman, in all her glory. She looked her up and down. Their bodies sure were similar, the same figure, though Alexandra's was not as rounded out. That would come with bearing children.

But the moment was broken as Alexandra looked down at the fire that was burning between her legs, the intense heat that seemed to be coming from above her wet slit, the pleasure spot resting above it. She reached down, through her forest of hair, and spread her lips, trying to get a look at what was happening.

"My... look how big it is!" Her mother exclaimed. "It's far larger than mine!"

Sure enough, that little bud that lay nestled there in the folds of her womanhood was enlarged. It was the thickness of her thumb, and protruding out. It throbbed, wiggling, as it seemed to push past and grow even longer.

"It's never been that big before!" Alexandra couldn't believe it. She wanted to touch it, but already she could feel how sensitive it was in the night air. Little busts of lightning seemed to be emanating from it and travelling through her body. As both her and her mother watched, it began to grow before her eyes. Both of them were shocked as it grew straight, right out, the length of Alexandra's thumb before stopping.

"Oh my gods..." Alexandra gurgled. Suddenly her legs felt weak, her head spinning. She tried to stop herself by her knees buckled and she fell to the floor, onto her knees, catching herself on the stone floor before she collapsed on it.

"Darling!" Her mother pulled the sheets off her in a flash, jumping down to her daughter's side. She grabbed her by the shoulders and lifted her up as Alexandra sat there. "Are you ok?"

"It just..." Her face flushed, her breathing deeper. "It feels so good."

Her mother held her in her arms, holding her, as they both looked down to between Alexandra's legs. It was growing again, longer again, thickening up. The rosy pink color that defined a woman's pleasure was fading away, becoming a lighter skin color. It thickened up, expanding, blood pumping into it. It became thicker than a carrot, every throb and heartbeat making it expand yet again. And then there was the length. It never seemed to stop. It kept going, longer than any man's that Alexandra's mother had ever seen.

The tip of it changed. It became thicker as well, swelling red and purple, a slit forming at the tip. It was the size of Alexandra's fist, engorged, with a clear liquid starting to drip out of the hole at the tip of it.

"My dear!" The Queen gasped. "You have grown a cock!"

Alexandra said nothing. Her whole body was on fire now, a fever running through her. She was constantly moaning as the pleasure was becoming too much. Her slit remained underneath the new shaft, and it was gushing juices, staining her thighs and the floor beneath her. Her transformation was not yet completed. She took hold of her mother's arms, trying to steady herself, as she felt her insides begin to change and move about.

The cock seemed to stop growing for the moment, as long as her forearm now and nearly as thick. It sat there, sticking out of her dark hair, hard and erect, bobbing slowly up and down with all the blood that was now pumping into it. Alexandra's fingers gripped tighter as the final transformation began. It was underneath the root of her new cock, a weight seemed to be forming, pulling and tugging, dropping out of her own body.

She finally opened her eyes, even though vision was swimming. There were so many new thoughts, new feelings, her body having grown an extra appendage that she was struggling to cope with it all. But she had to look. She knew what had happened before she even saw it. Plopping out of her, a sack forming underneath her shaft, was her own pair of balls, heavy and large, formed and now resting on the slick tiles underneath her.

Alexandra was still panting, taking her time just to try and think clearly, as her body stopped transforming, and the spell was finished. Her mother held her, cradling her, as Alexandra took a deep breath. She had some more clarity now, able to think clearly after a moment.

"The Sorceress has blessed us." She said to her mother. "She has given us the tools to carry on and maintain our kingdom."

"My dear..." Her mother was still struggling to understand. "This is... your... manhood. It rivals any in the kingdom!"

Alexandra smiled. She turned to her mother. "And it's all yours." She kissed her mother again, even more passionately then last time. She didn't need to stress or worry. Her mother returned her kiss, both of them sitting on the floor, Alexandra's new cock rock hard between her legs, as their tongues explored each other.

They continued to kiss, but Alexandra became increasingly aware that she was the only one nude in the bedroom. Her hands reached up, feeling over the gown of her mother. They were there, hidden, but she could feel them pressing into her. The large breasts of her mother. She took each one in her hands, feeling the soft, heavy flesh in her fingers. They were as large as her own head, even bigger, a massive pair that any woman would be jealous of. Her mother moaned as she became to feel them, caress them, over her gown.

"Oh my dear..." Her mother whispered between their kisses. "The way you make my body feel."

"I want you mother." Alexandra moved to her neck, nuzzling her, planting soft kisses up and down the nape of her skin. "I need you."

"I need you too." She leaned into her daughter. "Take me. Right here."

Alexandra took the hem of her mother's gown, and began to pull it up and over her body. Her mother helped her, raising her arms up, and she slipped free. Alexandra took a moment to look at her mother, the first time she had seen her in forever like this.

Her cock reacted to it. She grunted as she felt the thing harden again, rising up and pointing to the sky, as more liquid seemed to dribble out of the tip. It was so unusual, such a strange feeling, but it felt good. Her body reacted, telling her to thrust her hips. Her balls squeezed and throbbed as well, not painful, but as if they needed something to happen.

Ignoring the feelings of her body for the moment, Alexandra looked upon her mother. She was perfect. Smooth skin, not a single blemish despite her age. There were only a few wrinkles around her waist, the product of carrying her a few decades ago undoubtedly. She had the same forest between her legs, with a large plump womanhood that was just as wet as she was.

But her breasts. Alexandra was in love. They were as big as she imagined them to be, with dark brown areolas, the size of a saucer, far larger than Alexandra's own. Her nipples were thicker too, long, and there were blue veins shooting forth from her areola under her skin, like lightning. There were a more rosy color than the rest of her pale skin.

"First, take me." Her mother said. She was aware of how transfixed Alexandra was on her chest. It probably wasn't the first time someone had been in awe of her assets. The Queen took Alexandra's hands in her own as she began to lie down on the stone floor. The tiles were smooth, and thankfully they were close to the fire, the surface warm enough and not too cold.

She lay there, underneath Alexandra, smiling. Alexandra moved over the top of her on her hands and knees, their faces together, looking at one another, as they kissed again. Alexandra's dark hair cascaded down her shoulders, next to her mother's head, as they kissed tenderly.

Alexandra though could not dismiss the throbbing sensation coming from between her legs. They continued to kiss, but it only seemed to make the throbbing worse. Her sack, heavy with seed, was an extra weight she had never experienced before. They seemed to swing underneath her, an odd sensation as they bumped into her thighs or shaft.

More sticky liquid dripped from her cock, splashing onto her mother's stomach, where it was starting to pool. There was a need within Alexandra now, to pleasure herself into her mother. "Mother... I am so horny for you. I have to feed you my cock." She was almost whimpering, her desires overwhelming any rational thought.

The Queen spread her legs underneath Alexandra, opening herself up, allowing Alexandra to take her. She said nothing, but she looked at her daughter, eyes half closed, a sultry look that gave her all the permission in the world.

"Just got slow. It's both our first time." Her mother half smiled.

"You're going to take my virginity mother."

"That's what a good mother does."

Alexandra grasped her cock for the first time. It felt so good, as soon as she touched it, that her mouth fell open. She had gripped it to tight, and let go of her strength a little. It was heavy in her hands, her grip just large enough to hold all of it, being so thick. It was warm, and very much solid. She felt compelled to run her hand up the shaft, and as she did, she moaned.

"Feel good?" Her mother chided her. "It might feel better inside me."

"Yes mother."

Alexandra had to shake herself just to focus. With one hand on her cock, she shuffled herself back a little, so her hips were aligned with her mother's, and she pointed the cock right at the hairy slit between those thick thighs of the Queen.

"Press it into me." Her mother talked her through it. "I will open up for you."

Alexandra did as she commanded, placing the thick bulbous head of her cock right at her mother's entrance. The warm juices flowed over the skin, making her shiver. The folds of her slit were so soft, smooth, like velvet. Knowing where to go, having one of her own, Alexndra guided her new appendage down and found her mother's opening.

She pushed forward, biting her lip, not wanting to hurt her mother. She was so large, thick, bigger than anything Alexandra had put inside her own womanhood. Her mother though seemed to love it. She sighed, arching her hips up to her daughter, a huge smile on her face as Alexandra began to push the tip into her.

"That's it my daughter! Don't stop! Please, please be inside me."

She was even softer inside. Alexandra found herself sweating as her cock became like steel. The tip though moved and pushed through, sliding along the warm wet walls of the insides of her mother, before with a pop she entered her, sliding a few inches within in one go.

Her mouth gasped, eyes snapping open, mouth in a silent scream, as Alexandra got half her length within her. Straight away, she assumed she had done something to her, hurt her. "I'll pull out! I'm so sorry mother!" Alexandra grabbed her cock again and began to slide out, already regretting the magic that had given her this manhood.

"No! STOP!" Her mother yelled. Alexandra was halfway out, her mother's order causing her to freeze. The Queen took another big breath before she looked up, tilting her head to her daughter. "It's ok... it's... so large... I just need a moment." She smiled, grunting a little. "My daughter possesses the largest cock I've ever seen. It is quite a feat. I just need some time."