Sorceress Isabella Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're telling me... that old man, with her, conceived a child!?" Bertram almost laughed in his rage.

"I speak the truth. We questioned the guards. All of them. Threatened them. They all said the same thing, no man had come to visit the Queen. No one could have impregnated her except the King. There is no other explanation."

"A sorceress did come visit the castle if you must know." The Queen smiled. "Her magic may have helped."

"It's a male child... isn't it." Bertram lowered his sword. He turned to Gunther. The old man nodded. It was quiet for a moment in the hall, all eyes on Bertram as he took stock of what had happened. His claim to the throne was gone. For the first time entering the hall, he changed. There was a flicker of recognition. Of loss. At defeat.

And then it was gone as he raised his blade over his shoulder. The guards weren't quick enough. They were too far away. They couldn't close the distance. With speed and experience and strength from years of warfare, Bertram yelled as he brought his sword down.

And cut Gunther in two.

The old man was torn from the shoulder down to his belly, screeching wildly as Bertram delivered the killing blow. There were shrieks, cries, some in the crowd fainted. Blood splattered and poured forth all over the ground as Gunther lost his life in one bloody act.

The Queen stepped back, clutching her belly as Bertram stood over the old man, breathing heavy, blood soaking his bed and robes. His soldiers were at the ready as the guards closed in. The princess moved next to the Queen, holding her, both of them in shock.

"Twenty years ago... I made that man make you barren." Bertram lifted his eyes, staring right at the pregnant Queen. "He told me that you were incapable of ever having children again." Everyone stopped, listening to what he was saying. The Queen stared back at him, icy and cold. Bertram knelt down, wiping his bloody sword on the corpse of the man. "It seems your Sorceress had magic greater than his. Be careful who you trust, your majesty." Betram sheathed his sword. "Men, let us return back to the ship."

And with that he left, walking out of the great hall, troops behind him. Never to bother the Queen or Princess Alexandra again.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That night, Alexandra and her mother laid in bed, the fire warm, the night quiet and peaceful. They were naked, lying exposed on the mattress, the sheets moved down towards their feet. Her mother was smiling, playing with Alexandra's hair, as Alexandra rested her head on top of her Mother's belly. She was kissing her soft skin, placing loving kisses on her rotund stomach, affectionately cooing to her unborn son within her mother's womb.

Now that it had been some time, and her father had passed away, Alexandra had been able to move into her mother's bedroom without anyone casting suspicions over what was happening between them. She simply said she was a daughter trying to help her mother through a difficult pregnancy. She wanted to be close to help.

The Queen's pregnancy was anything but difficult. The way she compared carrying Alexandra, to now carrying her new child, were polar opposites. Never had she felt so wonderful, so full of life, so energetic. They had become inseparable, the deepest of lovers. They had become soul mates.

"I was scared today." Her mother whispered. She kept stroking Alexandra's hair. "When your uncle raised his sword... I feared the worst."

Alexandra nodded. "I know my love. My heart stopped thinking about you and our child. But it's OK now. He's gone. He won't ever bother us and our family again." She placed another kiss right on her mother's belly button, feeling a bump from inside as the child moved within her womb. It made her smile.

"It's just us now. I couldn't be happier."

Alexandra moved back up to her mother. She nuzzled her, nose to nose. "You know, before the Sorceress left all those months ago... she told me something else."

"Oh yes? What was it my love?"

"The magic within me will stop me aging for a time. For over a century, my body will stay the same."

"Truly?" Her mother blinked, surprised.

"And not only that: for as long as my power remains, and I am able to seed my lover, she too will remain at the same age for as long as I do."

"You mean..."

"I hope you enjoy being pregnant my love. You're going to sire many, many more children." Alexandra leaned in, kissing her mother on the lips. They moaned as their lips sealed tight against one another, hands running up and down each other's bodies, the Queen's pregnant belly rolling over onto her side and pressing into Alexandra.

And sure enough, as the spell began, Alexandra felt that familiar heat begin to grow between her legs. It was normal for her now. The transformation happening so often, a few times a day, that it almost felt weird not to be in her true form.

Her cock sprouted out of her, growing hard and long, thick, her balls dropping down beneath it.

"Take me my love..." Her mother whispered to her.