Sorceress Isabella Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mother let go of her hands. Alexandra let her arms fall to her sides as her mother leaned over her. The wet sounds of the sex made a slurping sound as her mother moved over Alexandra, her manhood sliding slowly out of her mother's wet, moist slit.

But as she leaned forward, she thrust her chest out to Alexandra. Her breasts now dangled before her mouth, the fat pillows of flesh right before her lips, hanging there. Her mother went back to pumping herself up and down on Alexandra, still slow, still taking her time, letting that girl cock of her daughters penetrate her deeply with every movement.

"Please, suck on them like before." Her mother almost begged her. "It felt so nice when you sucked on them. No one has touched me like that in forever. Please, my love?"

Alexandra didn't need to be told twice. She raised her head up, slightly to the left, catching her mother's right breast. Her mouth took in the nipple. It was thicker and harder than before, reaching the size of her pinky but far thicker. She closed her lips around it, moaning to herself as she began to suckle once again on the breasts of her mother.

The Queen had to stop her slow, sensual love making for a moment, as the pleasure from having herself sucked like that became too great. She could only stay there, bent over her daughter, the cock buried deep within her, throbbing and hard, as she began to shake.

"I... I'm going too..." She gripped Alexandra's shoulders tight. Her whole body was shaking as she shut her eyes. Her teeth clenched as she hissed. Alexandra could feel her womanhood tighten around her own shaft, which only made herself feel closer to the edge. "Oh... oh my dear... I'm going..."

Her mother cried out. She convulsed again as Alexandra felt the liquid beginning to gush out of her, splashing in a torrent all over her manhood. She gripped Alexandra's shaft with her muscles as she leaned heavy on top of her daughter, shoving more of her breasts into Alexandra's face.

Alexandra kept going, sucking on her nipples, never letting them go. With her other hand, she reached up and grabbed her left breast that was currently free, and began to massage it. She found the thick nub and pulled it lightly, and her mother groaned loudly again. More juices squirted forth out of her, and she gasped for air as her climax ravaged her body.

It lasted a good minute, her mother panting, sweat dripping off her, as she came down from her high. For Alexandra, she thought her mother looked even more beautiful like that. She found herself in love with her mother looking like she did as pleasure took hold of her. Pleasure she was giving her. It was the sexiest she had ever seen her.

Alexandra moved to the other breast, suckling on her other nipple, as her mother righted herself. She was half smiling, her brain still a little foggy from what had just happened. She chuckled to herself. "That... is the best I have ever had." She laughed. "Who knew it would be with my daughter? The love of my life."

She began working her hips again, drawing her womanhood back up and down on Alexandra's cock again, making her daughter moan. With everything that had just happened, Alexandra herself was close. She felt how hot and wet her own womanhood was, dripping constant juices. The smell of sex was thick in the air, inescapable, which only increased her own desires. Her manhood was like steel as it churned through her mother, and her balls squeezed and throbbed, telling her they were ready.

A look up to her mother as she continued to nurse from her was everything she needed to tell the Queen what was about to happen. Only then, did her mother get faster. She worked her hips quicker, bouncing up and down on Alexandra, her large plump rear making a slapping noise as the wet skin smacked against each other. She was watching Alexandra intently, her face focused, as she brought her daughter closer to the edge.

"Seed me. Put it all inside me again! I want you forever inside me! Give your mother everything you have!"

Alexandra's eyes rolled into the back of her head as she came. It roared out of her, a deluge of thick creamy seed, exploding out of her cock. She kept her mother's nipple in her mouth, but her body began to shake now, and she clutched the sheets of the bed as she screamed into her mother's breast.

Her balls tightened and she found her hips trying to rise up, thrusting away, joining her mother as both of them rutted on the bed. Her mother never stopped, rolling her hips up and down on her daughter's manhood as spurts of hot cum blasted inside her. Once again, the magical power bestowed upon her by the Sorceress delivered a load far above normal, greater than any many could achieve with one orgasm.

Alexandra was filling her mother's womb, her belly beginning to bloat again as more and more seed sprayed inside her. Her mother smiled, wonderfully happy, as she was filled with her daughter's essence, and only stopped her gyrations when she felt Alexandra begin to peter out. For a full minute Alexandra had blasted everything she had, emptied herself completely, her body convulsing as she was racked with pleasure. At last she let the nipple fall out of her mouth with a smack, gasping for air even as her eyes remained at the back of her head, her mother sitting atop her now and silent. The Queen watched her daughter with delight, her long shaft buried within her, keeping all of the seed trapped inside. Soon she would return to normal, her magical cock disappearing inside her body. But for now she was just happy to be filled with it. It was comforting, and a bonding experience between them.

As Alexandra's senses returned, no longer a moaning mess underneath her daughter, eyes blinking, her shaft began to deflate. She felt it begin to slide out of her mother, another wet plop as it was free, smacking onto the bed between her legs. It was soft, all the blood drained from it, and it began to shrink even further, returning back into her body. It was all gone again, no sign of a cock, just her feminine beauty and nothing else. Disappeared in a trace.

"Hmm..." Her mother's face furrowed. Alexandra had been laying there, a smile at how happy she was. But her mother's movement made her change her focus and look up to her. The Queen was looking down at her chest. "That's... odd..."

"What is it mother?"

The Queen reached up to her breasts, feeling each one. She lifted up the massive tits in each hand, lofting them in her palms. "My breasts feel warm... it's strange..."

The second phase was already taking place. It was happening quicker than before. Alexandra licked her lips. This transformation had her excited. Sure enough, as she looked at each of her mother's breasts as she held them, she saw a glow begin to emerge. It started in her areola, subtle at first, and then seemed to spread itself out.

It followed the veins, the blue lightning tracks which emerged from her dark skin and ran along the length of breasts. But rather than blue, they were now turning a gold color, lighting up.

"You can't see that, can you?" Alexandra asked. Her mother shook her head.

"No. I can't see anything. But they feel... heavy." Her mother winced. "Oh my, something is happening!"

The glow from her mother's breasts increased rapidly. They began to shine bright, like a flame. Then, as her mother held them, they began to grow. The skin began to stretch, the softness of each one disappearing as they increased in size. Right before both mother and daughter's eyes, the breasts in each hand went up two sizes.

Her mother began to moan, wincing occasionally, as if in slight pain. The areola's themselves also increased, staying the same color, but they stretched with the breast increase, while her nipples got longer and thicker again.

"Are you ok Mother?" Alexandra asked, concerned.

"Tight... heavy..." Was all she could say. "Tight..."

They stopped growing, the pair of her mother's breasts nearly doubled in size, a pair of absolute monsters. Alexandra had never seen such a pair before; they were larger than any woman's who she had ever seen. And they weren't going anywhere. Her mother was moaning, confused as to what was happening. But it was proceeding exactly like the Sorceress had predicted.

"It's your milk." Alexandra said. Her mother looked at her, a twinge in her eye and she struggled now to deal with her heavy chest. "You're filled with milk again."

"It... it's been so long." Her mother let her breasts fall down her chest a little as her fingers rose up, moving to her nipples. "I remember this feeling. But it was when I hadn't nursed that day. When I was full and no way to expel..." She placed her fingers over each nipple, and with a little hesitation, she gave a soft squeeze.

Those new, thick and long nipples of hers were like a sponge. And as she squeezed, small drops of white grew on the tips of them, and then dripped down her fingers. Her mother let out a huge moan as she did, reminding Alexandra of a cow as it mooed. "Oh my God's, I'm so heavy with milk. I need to be drained."

"My turn now Mother." Alexandra smiled. "Your turn to lie down on the bed. Be quick." She ordered her.

With a pained expression and still cradling her massive orbs, the Queen nodded and shuffled off of her daughter. She moved to the side, turning around, and laid herself onto the pillows. Her gargantuan breasts lay in her arms, so tight now and stretched to bursting with how much milk had to be inside them.

Alexandra cradled up next to her, lying across the bed so her head now was on her mother's stomach, her legs over the side of the bed. Her mother realized what her daughter was attempting to do, so she placed one hand underneath Alexandra's head, supporting her.

The daughter took her mother's right nipple into her mouth. She didn't need to hold her breast at all, she just raised her head and took it right in between her lips. And she began to suck. The nipple was larger than before, so thick and long, and immediately she felt a warm river of liquid begin to spurt out of it as she sucked.

The Queen couldn't help herself. Her body curled, relaxing, as the great pressure that was coming from her breasts was now being taken away as the milk flowed out of her. Deep, long sigh came from her mouth as she cradled her daughter in her arms, and after twenty five years, she was back where she belonged, breastfeeding her child again.

"My love... that's exactly what I needed..." Her mother cooed. "I have so much milk..."

Alexandra continued to suckle on her mother's breast, warm spurts of milk sloshing down the back of her throat as she continued, drinking all of her mother down, attempting to drain all of the liquid. It tasted sweet, sweeter than she had imagined. Sugary with honey, the consistency that of milk but so rich and filling that Alexandra was glad there was so much for her to drink, she wanted to be attached to her mother's breasts forever.

But, though she had relieved the pressure on one, her left breast was still full and aching. Rather than continue on and drain her right breast completely, Alexandra let go of that one, the nipple popping out of her mouth, covered in saliva and milk, running down her chin. She shuffled on top of her mother, moving, and got her mouth in the right position before she took the other breast between her lips and began to drain that breast.

"Oh... my love... thankyou..." The Queen moaned again. She was leaning into the pillows, a face of relief, as all the tension and stress washed away thanks to her daughter. Alexandra kept her eyes closed for the most part, both mother and daughter silent, lost in the sensual bonding between the two. When she did open her eyes though, her mother's breasts still continued to glow, throbbing with magical essence.

Her mother's moans only seemed to increase the more Alexandra nursed. She would milk each breast for a few minutes, drinking everything within her, her own stomach starting to get full with how much milk there was for her to swallow. She was determined to drain her mother dry, but she worried about how big her own stomach was going to get in the meantime.

She felt warm, her own body tingling, the more she drank. Her head felt focused, her body feeling fresh and rejuvenated. This wasn't just regular mother's milk she was drinking, this was magical infused lactation. There were probably side effects to it, something the Sorceress may have mentioned.

As her own belly got fatter with all the milk, her mother's breasts did begin to slowly deflate. They were no longer the mammoth tits that they had been after Alexandra's second orgasm. They were very slowly returning back to their regular size, which was still massive, they more she drank. Not only that, the glow from the magic seemed to be diffusing.

Alexandra felt comfortable with that though. If her mother was going to have an endless supply of milk from now, she would probably fill up over the course of the day to their large size, and she would need someone to milk her every night. That was where she was going to come in. And with all the milk gone, there would be no reason for her breasts to glow like that.

After an hour, Alexandra felt like she was getting close to the end. The milk was still pouring out of each nipple, but not at the same force it had been before. The size of her breasts were more manageable. Alexandra reached up, grabbing them in her hand, and squeezed. She was rewarded with more of that sweet nectar as she sucked, pouring into her mouth for her to swallow with wonderful intent.

But with everything Alexandra was doing, she realized there were other side effects her mother was going through. She was moaning, sweat on her forehead now, biting her lip. Alexandra had failed to realize that this whole process was arousing for her mother. She was suckling on her nipples, relaxing her, causing pleasure to wash over her body. Her mother was struggling to focus. It was orgasmic for her.

As Alexandra neared the end, her poor mother climaxed. She held Alexandra tight, still cradling her, but a loud whimper came out of her mouth as she rubbed her thighs together. She gasped, twitched, as Alexandra felt the heat explode underneath her, and even felt some warm juices splash onto her back. Her mother had orgasmed from the pleasure.

With no more milk coming out, only drips, and her mother exhausted from their activities, Alexandra decided to call it a night. As much as she wanted to give her that final, third orgasm, it was not to be. It would have to happen tomorrow. She got off her mother, the Queen's breasts returned to their old size, the nipples red and swollen from Alexandra's sucking. The Queen half dozed, laying in her bed, as Alexandra stood by the bed.

"Good night my love. I will see you tomorrow night." Alexandra leaned forward, and gave her mother a kiss on the lips.

"I love you my child... oh!" The Queen just realized what had happened. "You kissed me!"

"I did it on purpose." Alexandra grinned. Sure enough, the transformation began to take hold. Sprouting from between her legs, her cock returned, growing quickly, the hard phallus pointing up to the sky rock hard as her sack dropped beneath her, balls full and ready to deliver her magical seed. "I want to get used to this. I want to be ready for you tomorrow night. I'm going to keep this for a full day." Alexandra wiggled her hips, her cock moving about her for emphasis.

"Tomorrow, my love." Alexandra said. "Tomorrow you will carry our child."

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alexandra walked down to the library, dress trailing behind her, as she descended the stairs. Not many came down here, this part of the castle used only rarely. There were not many who could read, and those that could, didn't read the ancient tomes or histories which made up most of the library. It was ignored, except for the last couple of days.

The Sorceress had been spending all of her free time down here, every moment besides coming up to her chambers to rest, or visiting the kitchen for food. Alexandra had no idea what she was looking for, or what she needed. Frankly, she didn't care all that much. She was giving Alexandra everything she wanted in return. And for that, she could live here forever.

Alexandra had unfortunately had a fitful night sleep. All thanks to the new appendage which dangled between her legs. She was having a hard time dealing with it. She'd thought that it would be fun to have for a day, to see what it was like to be a man. Perhaps it would help with her lovemaking?

Instead it seemed to be constantly hard, seed dripping from it at every moment, staining her clothes and creating damp spots. And not only that, it was so hard not to grab hold of it, and attempt to pleasure herself. She could not see her mother till tonight, and had forbid herself from touching her new cock. But it was all she could think about.

So she had decided to go visit the Sorceress. As she walked to the library, the large bulge between her legs, poking out of her dress, was evidently noticeable. She was still hard, and trying to tape the shaft down had only made matters worse. She just had to hope the Sorceress could do something. She had one herself after all. She would have some idea.

With the front of her dress tented from her cock, Alexandra opened the door to the library and walked in...

... to be greeted with a sight she had not expected.

Sitting on a bench, fully nude, was the Sorceress. There wasn't a single piece of clothing on her, all of it discarded on the floor. The room was filled with bookshelves, all covered in dust, hundreds of books filling them. In the middle of the room was a small table, the bench next to it, where the Sorceress was sitting, reading a book by lamplight.

Her giant pregnant belly lay before her, the book resting on top it as she flipped the pages. Long red curly hair fell down to her shoulders. And strangely, she looked different than last time. Her skin had been smooth, porcelain. Without blemish. But now there was a red fuzz to her, under her armpits, a line from her belly button down to the forest between her legs.

And currently on her knees was Candice, the Sorceress's attendant, with that huge cock of her's down her mouth, slowly sucking away.

Alexandra was shocked at the image. The young girl was slowly bobbing her head back and forth, swallowing that huge shaft down her throat. She made soft, wet sounds as she went, hands on her thighs, as the Sorceress continued to read. Not one of them looked up or stopped when Alexandra entered. It was like she had walked in on them as if this was normal.

"Yes? What is it?" The Sorceress said. She kept reading. "I'm busy."

"I -- uh..." Alexandra sputtered.

"What? You haven't seen this before?" Isabella finally looked up at her over the edge of her book. "Haven't tried this with your mother?"

"N-no..."

"Well. You'll have time. Many years to try. I see you're adjusting to your new body well." Isabella gave a look to Alexandra's tent between her legs, before going back to reading.

"I... I came for some -- help." Alexandra finally got out.

"Oh?"

Alexandra's eyes went up and down between Candice continuing her lovemaking on Isabella's manhood, and back up to the Sorceress who seemed indifferent. "Yes... um. Some help. With this actually." She pointed at her obvious problem under her dress.

"Don't you like it?"

"No. No! I love it." She smiled. "And my mother... is most appreciative." Alexandra said. The Sorceress smirked at that. She understood. Alexandra took a step forward. "I was hoping... that perhaps I could learn to control it better?"

"Ah." Isabella closed her book and rested on top of her hairy, pregnant belly. "You feel like it is starting to control you?" She nodded knowingly. "Your love making has been, perhaps, not as long as what you would like?" Alexandra blushed. "Very well than." Isabella held up her hands. She said something in a foreign language, quickly, and then slammed her hands together as if she was praying. A wind came from nowhere rushing around the room, circling around Alexandra, and then disappeared. "I have given you full control of your climax. You will only do so from now one when you desire it. Over time though, this patience will grow the more you use it." Isabella smiled. "Anything else?"