Sorority Pledge Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In the whole world how many mountains are there that are more than eight thousand metres high?"

This prompted very varied answers as some of the girls had absolutely no idea, the answers were: Amber 20, Catalina 18, Harmony 30, Jess 100, Lexi 35 & Poppy 12. As the correct answer was 14 it meant Poppy was the closest, she chose box 3 but as she knew several of the remaining options were negative she decided to choose Catalina to open it instead, explaining,

"Catalina is in fifth place overall so if she loses points it will help me.".

A few seconds later Catalina let out a loud cheer as the box was opened to reveal she had won three points. Whilst the Hispanic girl was feeling very pleased with herself at that point, the other pledges were more nervous, most of them had realised that out of the eight remaining boxes five of them had bad outcomes.

As Summer read out the sixth question all of the pledges were concentrating hard,

"How many bones are there in an adult's skull?"

For a few seconds each of the pledges felt their own head trying to get some idea of the answer, none of them knew but all thought their guess was pretty good. Amber went for 33, Catalina for 28, Harmony for 22, Jess for 25, Lexi for 35 & Poppy for 26. As Summer announced the answer was 29 Catalina cried out in delight, she had won again & despite the odds she was convinced that her luck was in so chose to open box six herself, when Summer opened it however the Colombian American was far less pleased as it meant she was going to have to give foot worship just like she had so recently received. Her look was no more happy when the lucky girl drawn out to enjoy Catalina's ministrations was Summer herself.

Summer pulled off her shoes & socks before moving her chair to in front of Catalina, with a big grin she lifted her left foot to within inches of the Hispanic girl's face & told her,

"Kiss it!".

Catalina would never have agreed to this normally & if it had been on the first day of the pledging process she would probably have told Summer to fuck off even if it meant that she was thrown out of the pledge class, but this close to the end she forced herself to lean forward & plant a quick kiss on the sole of what she now realised was quite a sweaty foot. Summer laughed & told her to do it properly & to kiss from one end of the foot to the other.

Catalina closed her eyes, grimaced & then leant down & started near the ball of Summer's foot, she kissed quickly up the sole & then when ordered licked it a couple of times, which made Summer giggle. After having Catalina do the same on the right foot Summer was ready for what she saw as the main event, she brought her toes to the Colombian American girl's lips & told her,

"Open wide!".

As Catalina reluctantly let Summer's toes push past her lips the black haired girl felt totally humiliated, a feeling not helped by the fact that a lot of those watching laughed at the sight of the bitchy pledge literally getting a taste of her own medicine.

Summer made Catalina keep sucking on the toes of her left foot until she was satisfied that they were totally sweat free & that all the nasty toe jam was gone from between them, then after using the pledge's hair to dry her left foot she made the mean girl do the same for her right foot. This time as her right toes were sucked Summer started to feel pretty turned on, she didn't know if it was because she was making a girl that she didn't like do this, or whether she was one of those girls who got a sexual buzz from having their toes sucked, but whatever it was she knew she was more than a little moist between her thighs as she dried her second foot on Catalina's hair.

When Summer moved her seat back to where she had been seated for the rest of the challenge Taylor sent Catalina to wash out her mouth & the challenge didn't restart until her return. Catalina looked venomously at Summer, who had a very satisfied smile on her face, as the punk looking girl read out the seventh question,

"What do the numbers around the outside of a dart board add up to?"

As some of the girls looked blank others took on a look of concentration as they tried to add up the numbers inside their heads, when time was up Amber had answered 210, Catalina 220, Harmony 216, Jess 350, Lexi 200 & Poppy 210.

"Ah, we have a problem, Amber & Poppy have both got it bang on. You both get two points & we'll toss a coin to see whose box this one is." Summer explained.

She let Amber call & the Asian girl chose heads as she always enjoyed receiving head! She called it right so got the choice, she chose box 5 & after a couple of seconds indecisiveness said that she'd gamble & take the box herself.

This turned out to be a big mistake as the box's result was that she had to perform analingus. Hearing this several of the sorority sisters cheered although Amber herself looked pretty grossed out. There was total silence as the draw took place to see which sister Amber was about to service, but there was an audible groan when the lucky girl was announced as Zara.

Zara was one of the nicer girls in the sorority so she didn't make it any worse for Amber than it needed to be & what was better for the Chinese American girl was that the second year girl was pretty clean back there, it wasn't too sweaty or nasty. Even so it was an asshole Amber had to tongue & that wasn't something she would normally have been willing to do, she had seen it done a couple of times when watching lesbian porn so she had a vague idea of how to do it & bad as it was she was so close to getting into the sorority that the normal rules didn't really apply.

Zara had never done any kind of anal before, she hadn't slept with anyone eager to lick her back there & she didn't like the thought of having a strap-on stuffed up there, but as Amber's tongue licked firmly against her rose bud she first giggled but then when the tongue slipped inside she moaned loudly at the pleasurable sensation.

For the next five minutes Amber fucked Zara's asshole with her tongue, sliding it to the hilt in her back passage & drawing it almost all the way out before plunging it in deep again. The vigorous tonguing combined with the fact that Taylor had come over & was fingering her whilst their mouths were locked together in a very lengthy kiss was enough to make her cum, it felt great when the pleasure swept through her like electricity, but the orgasm was totally different to any other that she had experienced, but in a good way.

Amber made far less fuss than some of the other pledges would have, but it still took a couple of minutes for her to get the taste of ass out of her mouth. When she was ready Summer read out the 8th question,

"In Miles per hour what was the maximum speed of Concorde?"

Amber guessed 656, Catalina 750, Harmony 500, Jess 450, Lexi 660 & Poppy 436, as the answer was 1354 they were all very very wrong but as Catalina was the least wrong she won the next box. She had been adding it up & realised that all the sex stuff had already come out & there were now three good & 3 bad boxes left, so she opted to take box 4 for herself. The Hispanic girl held her breath & then as the contents of the box was revealed she shrieked in frustration, she had just picked minus ten points.

Before she read out the ninth question Summer pointed out that if the wild card came out as the final box it would be worth 5 points, if it came out earlier it would remain a double. Then she read out the question,

"A great white shark has a fight with a crocodile, on average how many teeth will they have between them?"

Amber guessed 57, Catalina guessed 70, Harmony guessed 75, Jess guessed 100, Lexi guessed 55 & Poppy guessed 64. For the first time Jess was the nearest as the right answer was 110, knowing the positive boxes now outweighed the negative ones the pledge in last place overall chose to open box eleven, which turned out to make her position even worse as it was minus three points.

Question ten was,

"In degrees Fahrenheit what is the highest temperature ever recorded in the USA?"

Amber guessed 160, Catalina 145, Harmony 150, Jess 152, Lexi 140 & Poppy 168. Lexi was the closest, the answer being 134, she picked to open box 9 which turned out to be the wildcard.

"So Lexi that means you can double whatever comes out of one of the next three boxes, you can wait until after the box is opened but once we move on to the next question it's too late." Summer explained.

With that understood Summer read out question eleven,

"How many episodes of Buffy The Vampire Slayer are there?"

This question didn't go how Summer had meant it to, Amber, Lexi & Poppy all knew it was 144. So they all got 2 points for getting the right answer & she had to do another draw to see who would get to choose a box, Poppy was the lucky one & she chose to open box seven which gave her six points. Lexi seriously considered giving Poppy the double, but chose to wait.

Summer read out the penultimate question after pausing just in case Lexi wanted to use that double,

"In the song the twelve days of Christmas, how many presents are received on the twelfth day?"

Amber guessed 100, Catalina went for 82, Harmony tried 60, Jess 85, Lexi 70 & Poppy 70. The answer was 78 so Catalina was the closest. This was a huge moment for the Hispanic girl as she knew she was either about to gain ten points or lose six, she guessed box thirteen & then swore very loudly as it was minus six. Lexi had to choose then, double Catalina's suffering or potentially give herself or one of her friends twenty points on the last question, she decided to go for the latter option so didn't double Catalina's deduction.

There was silence as Summer read out the final question,

"In what year was Donald Duck created?"

Amber guessed 1948, Catalina 1940, Harmony 1925, Jess 1936, Lexi 1925 & Poppy 1938. When she had read every girl's answer Summer stood & addressed the pledges after opening the last box,

"As some of you will have worked out the last box contains ten points & as Lexi hasn't used the double yet it has to apply to this go, so one of you is about to gain 20 points. That girl," she paused for dramatic effect,

"Is Jess, the answer was 1934." Few of them heard the last few words due to Jess's shriek of delight.

Taylor had been adding up the scores as they had been going & announced them then,

"I'll start with the scores from this challenge on its own, then I'll give you the updated pledge challenge scores. So, for Summer's challenge Catalina lost 11 points, Harmony scored nothing, Lexi scored 2, Amber scored 4, Poppy scored 10 & Jess scored 17.".

After pausing for a few seconds Taylor continued,

"So overall Jess now has 78, Catalina 86, Amber 129, Poppy 130, Harmony 133 & Lexi 146.".

The scores provoked mainly positive reactions, Poppy was delighted to have increased her lead over Catalina in fifth by a massive 21 points, although they hadn't scored much or anything Lexi, Harmony & Amber were also pleased as Catalina had dropped further back, whilst Jess had gained a huge 28 points on the girl above her which meant she was back within touching distance of fifth. Catalina was disgusted though as her chances of getting into the sorority had just massively decreased, she was now 43 points away from the last qualifying place.

"It's almost twenty past five, dinner will be at six & I'll arrange everything, so pledges you have around forty minutes free until then." Ashley told them before dismissing them.

As she reached the top of the stairs Harmony was surprised to feel a tug on her shoulder & when she turned she was even more surprised to find that it was Jess trying to get her attention. The last placed pledge drew her aside & said,

"After having to tongue ass suddenly going down on a bunch of sorority sisters doesn't seem so bad, I know I'm starting this challenge too late to get anywhere near your score, but I can get ahead of a few of the others. So I was wondering, could you tell me which girls would definitely let me go down on them?",

Harmony was amused by this, she thought quickly then replied,

"From the top floor Liz, Michelle & Rachel, from the second floor Hannah & from the first floor Amy & Britney. There are a few more that might do, but they might want you to kiss their feet or their asses first, so the six I said are your best bets as you are very short of time.".

Jess scurried off as Harmony made her way back to guest room 1, she found Lexi alone in there & joined her to watch TV until around 5.45 when the pair offered to help Ashley lay out the food. Amber, knowing she had some catching up to do, went down on first Cassie then Hannah before cleaning herself up & joining the others in the party room. Poppy also spent some time on a bed, as she had pleasured Zara twice she thought she should do the same for Taylor, a suggestion that the sorority vice president was delighted to accept. Catalina spent her free time watching TV & even though she only had a fifteen second walk to the party room she was still almost late for dinner.

As they ate Harmony & Lexi chatted unconcernedly with the girls around them, they had been careful to avoid sitting near any of the house's mean girls. Tiphany made a point of sitting near Amber for reasons that would become clear later, whilst Catalina was sat with Michelle & based on their laughter & the amused looks that they were giving Jess it seemed clear to Harmony that Jess had taken her suggestion about Michelle.

After the meal Jess went up to the balcony on the first floor & had a leisurely smoke of a very large joint, she had heard during dinner that Lexi had only given three orgasms that day & Catalina none at all, so she knew that her five had both of them beaten, but equally she knew that she wouldn't catch the other three pledges, so she didn't bother trying. She might have considered it but after she had gone down on Britney she had decided to try Michelle, the blonde third year was both pissed off & horny after the events of the afternoon so after Jess had made her cum the first time she had made her carry on until she came twice more before she moved her butt off of the trapped girl's face. So Jess had been forced to breathe in the smell of Michelle's sweaty arse whilst enduring every insult that the sorority vice president could think to throw at her.

Having been told to be back in the meeting room at 8 o'clock Poppy & Harmony didn't hurry after dinner, they both knew that per their earlier agreement they had to go down on one more girl before then, but they had ninety minutes to do it in so both sat & chatted with Lexi until well after 7. Catalina was using the gym & planning to have a swim after that as she had no intention of taking any part in the orgasm task, whereas Amber was up in Tiphany's room taking care of the two climaxes that she had to give to reach the twelve she had agreed with Poppy & Harmony.

At around 7.15 Poppy went off to find Cassie. Harmony stayed downstairs until 7.45, she was leaving it late but she knew that if she went any earlier she might end up giving more than the one orgasm. This plan back fired as she couldn't find Summer or Rebecca who were her main targets, but her knocking on Rebecca's door did attract Amy's attention. The diminutive blonde was very eager to help & after having Harmony lay on her back on her bed Amy almost leapt onto her face. Harmony was careful not to get Amy off too quickly, she held her on the edge of cumming for three or four minutes which meant that when she did finally push the shorter girl over the edge it sent Amy shrieking through a powerful orgasm.

"Fuck Harmony! No matter how good the other pledges are you really are the best pussy licker in the house by an absolute mile! If they made a sex toy as good as your tongue it would be a billion seller!" Amy panted in delight.

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 41: The End Is Nigh

At 8 o'clock the pledges each handed over the pouch containing the balls they had collected during the day to score the give the most orgasms challenge, Taylor had them sit in a line opposite to the sorority sisters who were sat in two rows one behind the other. The pledge challenge scoreboard was in the meeting room too, it had been placed facing the sisters rather than the pledges.

Ashley stood in the middle of the room facing the pledges, Taylor was by the scoreboard & a second board which she was about to use to write down the results of this challenge,

"Before I announce the results of the challenge to give the most orgasms during the day I need to admit something," Ashley started,

"We lied to you pledges about this challenge. We told you that the girl with the highest score would get ten points, second would get seven, etc. That isn't the case, for this challenge each of you will score one point for each orgasm you gave & whoever pleasured the most girls will also get a three point bonus." Apart from Catalina & Lexi all of the pledges broke into smiles at hearing this.

"So let's find out who you all did!" Ashley got a bit of laughter as she said that,

"We already know that Catalina scored zero, let's take Amber next. So Amber did," She started taking the balls out of Amber's pouch & reading out the names on them,

"2 from me, 2 from Heather, 2 from Taylor, 2 from Zara, 2 from Tiphany, 1 from Cassie & 1 from Hannah, I think that makes 12 points?" Taylor nodded in response to the question.

"Next I've got Lexi, she only has 3 all from Cassie, so that's 3 points." Ashley announced, then continued,

"Jess next, 1 from Rachel, 1 from Britney & 3 from Michelle, so 5 points for Jess.".

Ashley paused whilst Taylor noted those down, then she continued,

"I've got Harmony now, she has 2 from me, 2 from Heather, 2 from Paige, 2 from Samantha, 1 from Amy, 1 from Hannah, 1 from Rachel & 1 from Michelle, so I think that's 12 points too." After Taylor had written that down Ashley read out the last girl,

"Lastly I have Poppy's scores, she got 3 from Tiphany, 2 from Taylor, 2 from Zara, 2 from Amy, 2 from Britney & 1 from Cassie, so another with 12 points.".

"That means that Harmony gets the 3 point bonus, her 8 girls was the highest number." Taylor added.

"Whilst Taylor adds up the overall scores I think I can safely say that today has been a lot of fun for those of us already in the sorority, so thank you to all of you who took a full part in today's challenges. There are just three pledge challenges left but some of them are worth a serious number of points, so even if you are a distance behind the top 4 you still have a chance of catching up." Ashley told them all happily.

"So here are the overall scores," Taylor announced,

"Jess has almost moved up a place with 83 points, Catalina has 86, the top four are crazily close now, Amber has 141, Poppy 142, Harmony 148 & still just in the lead Lexi has 149.".

The top four each received some applause from the sorority sisters & Ashley didn't say anything until that quietened down,

"We are going to do two more challenges tonight, the first one will take place in here & you will go one at a time. This is going to be a very simple challenge, I will offer you a certain number of points to do something I want to see you do, how much I want to see you do it will decide what the top limit of my offer will be. So you have to decide as the offers go up whether to accept or to gamble that the numbers will get higher. If I reach my maximum bid & you haven't accepted then you score nothing & won't have to do anything.".

Ashley then told them that they'd be going in order of their overall scores, Jess in last place would go first, the others were sent up to the party room where Scarla was to supervise them until each girl was called.

Once the door was closed & Jess was the only pledge left in the room Ashley walked to stand a few feet in front of her,