Sorority Pledge Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Poppy had been half asleep but when Harmony lowered her voice she instinctively tried to focus & hear what was being said, which meant she ended up hearing it quite clearly. When she heard Harmony explain that she had helped her during the poker game Poppy flung herself across the bed & gave the blonde a big hug.

After she broke the hug & rested back on the bed Poppy a little giggly herself said,

"It's such a shame you can't see right now Lexi.",

"Why?" Lexi asked curiously,

"Because Harmony's really gorgeous, especially when she's naked!" After a pause she added,

"You're pretty hot too! I suppose you could always use your hands to get an idea of how she looks!".

When neither of the other girls said anything Poppy leant over & gently took Lexi by the wrists, slowly she moved the blind girl's hands & placed them on Harmony's hips. When Lexi didn't move to pull away & Harmony didn't protest she gently moved Lexi's hands up Harmony's sides, across her stomach & then up to her breasts.

Harmony's nipples were hard by this point & Lexi's tender touch caused her to gasp lightly, smiling Poppy released Lexi's wrists & put her own hands on Harmony's sides before gently stroking her way down them until she reached the blonde's hips. The pink haired girl's skilled touch brought forth more gasps before she felt her way across to Harmony's inner thighs, again she stroked her way up & when her fingers reached the junction between the prone girl's thighs she found Harmony's pussy wet & waiting.

As Lexi gently stroked Harmony's nipples Poppy's fingers explored her wetness before starting to pump in & out in a fast but gentle rhythm. Harmony's breath was quickening & it was clear that Lexi was turned on too as her nipples were now rock hard, Poppy leant towards the other two girls & positioned her head between the pair so that she could manoeuvre first Lexi then Harmony so that she was kissing them both at the same time, Harmony's tongue from the left & Lexi's from the right both dove eagerly to meet Poppy's own.

Poppy had always wanted to try kissing two girls at once & the sensation was such a turn on that she reached out her free hand & quickly found Lexi's slick slit & plunged three fingers deep into the wetness just as Lexi groped at Poppy's waist & finding her target returned the favour. Poppy was by far the most experienced of the trio so the others let her take the lead, her skilled fingers drove the pace of their pants & moans as Lexi did her best to keep pace, their timing wasn't perfect but Poppy sent Harmony over the edge at almost the same moment that Lexi came, Poppy herself followed a few seconds later.

For the next few seconds Poppy held the kiss before finally releasing her equally out of breath friends,

"Fuck that was good!" She gasped in delight.

All three were full of giggles as they tried to get their breathing under control, when they had finally all quietened & laid back on the bed Lexi spoke,

"That was certainly unexpected, but it was pretty hot!" She started laughing again as she finished saying that.

Before they all went to sleep Poppy assured the other two that whilst what had happened a few minutes earlier was great she wasn't expecting it to be a regular arrangement or anything as she knew that her own interest in girls was a far more definite thing than it was for Lexi or Harmony.

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 42: Sorority Sisters

Harmony's dreams that night were full of breasts, over & over again her head plunged between the heavenly globes of another girl but every time she looked up she saw a different face smiling down at her, Lexi, Tiphany, Rebecca, Amber, Paige, Summer, Poppy, Samantha, Taylor, Scarla, Cassie & Zara each made an appearance several times. When she awoke the next morning Harmony couldn't remember if anything else happened or whether her mind eventually settled on one of the girls, but she did clearly recall all of the breasts as well as the beautiful smiling faces of their owners.

Sunday morning was a rushed affair, all of the pledges made it to breakfast at 9AM with their bags packed & labelled, but some of them hadn't had time to do their hair & makeup so looked less well groomed than usual. Taylor collected the bags with Zara's help & they locked them in the sorority President's office.

"Morning girls," Ashley started as soon as the pledges were seated,

"Once you've eaten I have a few separate jobs for you all & I'll be seeing you all individually in my office throughout the morning. Our final pledge task will take place in the meeting room at 10.30, but as you'll be doing that task in groups you won't all be there at the same time." Then she took a seat & had her own breakfast.

As she ate Harmony's eyes were drawn to the two whiteboards sat on the bar, the one listing the pledge challenge scores made her smile every time she looked at it, the other one listing everything the pledges had done since entering the house still made her blush but it no longer made her feel anywhere near as bad as it had done before because now she knew it had all been worth the effort, the humiliation, the nastiness, because she was going to get into the sorority & that was going to be life changing for her because of the amazing connections it would bring. She noticed Rebecca was sat at the next table & was also staring intently at that board, whilst most of the other pledges were fixedly avoiding looking at it, the board currently read:

Harmony

Pussies licked to orgasm: Rebecca 11 times, Britney 8 times, Amber & Amy 6 times each, Tiphany 5 times, Ashley 4 times, Cassie, Heather, Michelle & Paige 3 times each, Samantha twice, Catalina, Hannah, Jess, Lexi, Poppy, Rachel, Taylor & Zara once each.

Analingus performed on: Britney & Rebecca once each

Ass fucked with a strap-on by: Rebecca once

Pussy Fucked with a strap-on by: Samantha once

Piss drank: Rebecca 3 times, Britney & Tiphany twice each, Amber, Amy, Catalina & Michelle once each

Face farted in by: Britney for two whole nights & 3 other times, Amber for one whole night & 2 other times, Rebecca twice, Michelle & Rachel once each.

Pissed on by: Amber once

Mouth Farted in by: Amber & Catalina once each.

Feet cleaned orally: Rebecca 3 times, Amber, Britney & Cassie once each

Armpits licked: Rebecca & Samantha once each

Asses kissed: Rebecca twice, Britney, Heather, Rachel & Tiphany once each

Publicly fingered to orgasm by: Cassie twice, Amy & Heather once each

Group spankings: once with a paddle

Poppy

Pussies licked to orgasm: Tiphany 6 times, Amy & Jess 3 times each, Britney, Lexi, Taylor & Zara twice each, Cassie & Harmony once each.

Face farted in by: Michelle once

Armpits licked: Paige once

Asses kissed: Michelle once

Group spankings: once with a paddle

Jess

Pussies licked to orgasm: Michelle 3 times, Britney twice, Ashley & Rachel once each

Analingus performed on: Lexi once

Piss drank: Heather once

Face Farted in by: Amber & Ashley once each

Armpits licked: Rebecca once

Asses kissed: Ashley once

Feet Cleaned Orally: Britney once

Group spankings: once with a paddle

Lexi

Pussies licked to orgasm: Cassie 5 times

Armpits licked: Summer once

Asses kissed: Paige once

Amber

Pussies licked to orgasm: Ashley 3 times, Britney, Cassie, Heather, Taylor, Tiphany & Zara twice each, Hannah & Lexi once each

Analingus performed on: Zara once

Face farted in by: Catalina once

Armpits licked: Amy once

Asses kissed: Zara once

Catalina

Pussies licked to orgasm: Ashley & Tiphany once each

Face Farted in by: Britney twice, Amber & Ashley once each

Feet cleaned orally: Summer once

Armpits rubbed in face by: Scarla once

After noticing where Harmony was looking Taylor smiled over at her & told her,

"Don't worry, once we officially initiate four of you into the house both boards will be wiped clean & moved back to the store room.".

Once everyone had finished eating Lexi & Amber were sent to do the washing up, Catalina & Jess were sent to change the bedding, collect up any dirty towels & pledge robes in guest room 2 & put the dirty stuff in one of the washing machines, Poppy & Harmony were set the same task in guest room 1.

When Harmony entered the meeting room at 10.30 alongside Amber she saw a familiar layout, against the far wall all of the sorority sisters were sat on three rows of pink chairs, Ashley, Michelle & Taylor were on gold chairs side on to the pink ones & opposite those were a row of green chairs that the pair of pledges were directed to, Poppy & Lexi were already seated there. As she sat down Harmony caught Taylor's eye, the black haired sorority vice president winked at her & then brought a finger to her lips in a way that clearly meant her to keep quiet, she had a strong suspicion that she knew why this was & when the smile she broke into was answered by a smile from Taylor she became almost certain that she was right.

"Welcome girls" Ashley stood as she addressed the pledges,

"To start with all four of you need to strip, that includes your pledge name tags." She told them.

All of the pledges were used to being naked in front of an audience by that point so none of them were fazed by the instruction, Lexi was a little shyer than the others, but even she was nude within a few seconds.

"As we're so near to the end of the pledging process we'll start by each of you demonstrating that you will obey your sorority president, this isn't something I think any of you will find difficult." Ashley smiled as she said this & started towards Poppy.

She spent around twenty seconds standing in front of the pink haired pledge & gently stroking one of the girl's hips & one of her breasts, then she leant in & for a few seconds they shared a vigorous kiss as Ashley's right hand strayed from Poppy's hip to instead grope her firm ass. Moving on to Lexi Ashley concentrated her fondling on the Canadian girl's breasts as the pair kissed, the kiss was a tamer affair than the one with Poppy but that was presumably because Lexi was far less into it than Poppy had been.

Amber was next on Ashley's kiss list, the sorority president was stroking the Chinese American girl's ass with one hand & a breast with the other as they shared an electrifying smooch which left both of them out of breath & caused Ashley to react when they parted,

"Fuck that was hot! You're one hell of a good kisser Amber! It's lucky for Heather that you're not really my type, she'd have some competition otherwise!".

Last was Harmony, Ashley gave her a long tender kiss whilst gently stroking up & down her inner thighs, the sorority president giggled as she stepped back leaving the pledge in front of her visibly wet. Ashley leant forward again as she whispered,

"Don't worry, you'll have some help with that in a second!".

Harmony sat back down & Ashley stepped back a bit before addressing the room,

"So we know our pledges can obey & that all of them are very good kissers!" She licked her lips as she said that,

"Now we'll see if they are comfortable being dominant, could our four volunteers come over please.".

Paige hurried over to Ashley, smiling as she did so, she was joined a few seconds later by Taylor, Zara & Cassie. At a signal from Ashley the four of them spread out with each of them moving to stand in front of a pledge, then they all moved forward & dropped to their knees inches away from the girl that they had been assigned to. As Paige wiggled forward a little & used her hands to move Harmony's knees a little further apart both girls were smiling.

Earlier that morning Ashley had asked for volunteers to go down on Amber, Harmony, Lexi & Poppy, she had found four girls happy to do that even if it was in front of everyone & they weren't going to get anything in return. All four had put their name forward for Harmony but she was the only girl who Paige volunteered for, so the black haired second year was assigned to her. Cassie had only been willing to do Harmony or Lexi so was given to Lexi, whereas Taylor & Zara would have done any of the quartet, so Ashley sent Zara to Amber & Taylor to Poppy.

All of the pledges turned out to be pretty turned on at having sorority sisters going down on them in full view of the whole sorority, Paige wasn't the most experienced at licking pussy but she wasn't bad at it & Harmony had been wet before the black haired girl's tongue had even made contact with her slit, so it didn't take long for her to shriek ecstatically as she climaxed. Taylor & Zara were skilled with their tongues & Amber & Poppy knew exactly what they liked when receiving cunnilingus, so both came very fast. There was a pause of a couple of minutes whilst the others waited for Cassie to get Lexi off, but eventually Lexi managed to relax enough to actually enjoy the kneeling girl's ministrations & not long after that she came loudly to a round of applause from the watching audience.

When everyone had their breath back Ashley sent Cassie to sit down but not the three older girls, then she gave each of the pledges a robe to put on before moving them to stand in a line facing towards the sorority sisters, they couldn't see it but Paige, Taylor & Zara moved to stand behind the girls who they had just pleasured, Lexi was placed at the end of the line nearest to where Ashley was stood, with nobody behind her.

"Okay pledges, this last bit is simple, I will read something out line by line & all you need to do is repeat it after me, it's something anyone hoping to get into the sorority has to state in front of us all." She explained before starting the recitation.

"I Amber/Harmony/Lexi/Poppy, pledge to obey the rules of the Dolphin Creek chapter of Zeta Sigma Omega, I pledge to live by the values of the sorority and to honour my fellow sisters. Lastly I pledge to follow all instructions given by the President or Vice Presidents of the Dolphin Creek chapter."

As the pledges finished saying this Ashley moved to stand behind Lexi before speaking,

"Amber, Harmony, Lexi and Poppy, you have each completed all three initiation tasks, you stated your pledge, showed your obedience to the sorority and you showed you are strong powerful women. So it is my pleasure to declare that you are now official sisters of Zeta Sigma Omega."

As Ashley finished saying this she placed a sorority medallion around Lexi's neck, Paige did the same for Harmony, as did Zara for Amber & Taylor for Poppy. Harmony was beaming as the sorority sisters applauded, she had suspected as soon as she had entered the room that this was actually their initiation rather than a final pledge challenge, so her delight was immediate. The other three were only just realising what had happened, Lexi shrieked with delight, Amber leapt into the air & impulsively hugged Harmony, whilst Poppy also yelled out whilst her arm shot up in celebration.

As the other pledges exchanged excited hugs the rest of the sorority came up to congratulate them all, this went on for a couple of minutes before Ashley told the new initiates to go & sit down with the rest of the sisters, those girls were sent back to the pink chairs too.

Ashley addressed the crowd,

"Congratulations again to our new sisters, there's a lot to do today so I need to pass on some information then give most of you some instructions. Firstly I'll let you know what's happened to Catalina & Jess. We were able to find Catalina a space in another sorority, it's one of the sororities that only accept black or Hispanic girls, their pledging process had finished but then two girls got into a massive fight over a boy they both liked & got thrown out, Catalina took one of the free places that created. None of the other sororities had spaces free though so Jess will be living in halls but is our official reserve for the next year, so if any of you get yourselves chucked out we'll be bringing her back.".

After pausing for a second to check the information on a clipboard Taylor had handed her Ashley continued as Taylor turned one of the whiteboards to face the pledges. The board displayed a drawing of the first year corridor with names by the rooms that had been taken already. Ashley reminded them all that Scarla was on the second floor corridor as there were eleven first years, Rebecca had room one directly to the left of the stairs that led from the ground floor, next to her was Cindy's former room, at the left end of the corridor was Britney in room 3, going back towards the centre was room 4 which was Amy's & then room 5 directly to the left of the stairs that led further upstairs was Tiphany.

On the right side of the floor rooms 6 & 7 were vacant with both to the right of the stairs that led to the second floor, Cassie had room 8 at the far right of the floor which was opposite to room 3 but as far apart as any two rooms were on the corridor. Room 9 was vacant & then Heather had room 10 which was directly to the right of the stairs which led up from the ground floor.

Harmony could have chosen her room first, but she agreed with Amber who was second that they would both let Lexi go first, the blind girl chose room 7 & was pleased when Harmony then took room 6. Amber claimed room 9 which left Poppy with room 2.

"Now that that's resolved we need to get your stuff from the halls of residence." Ashley stated,

"As I want this done fairly quickly we'll assign you all to groups, Taylor will take Lexi & they'll be assisted by Rebecca, Britney & Cassie. Scarla will take Amber with assistance from Amy & Heather, Zara will take Poppy with help from Rachel & Paige. Harmony will go with Summer & they'll have help from Samantha & Tiphany. I don't want any messing around so you are all expected to help those you've been grouped with. We'll have lunch at 12.30 & then I want you all back in the meeting room at 1.30. Oh & pledges remember to get dressed before you go outside!".

Summer drove the sorority jeep assigned to her group & she made sure that her group all made an effort & that combined with the fact that Harmony didn't own anything particularly heavy meant that she was the first of the pledges to return to the house. The only eventful thing that happened whilst they were out was that Tiphany pinched Harmony's ass when the blonde crawled under the bed to check nothing had fallen down there, the pinch elicited a yelp of surprise from Harmony & friendly laughter from the others.

Lunch was equally uneventful, the first years were assigned to clear up after the meal, but as there were eleven of them the job took less than five minutes. At 1.30 Ashley spent a few minutes talking everyone through the house rules, including reminding the second & third years about a few of them, before she reminded them of the arrangements about Harmony that had been made after Cindy's attack. When she dismissed the group Ashley assigned a girl to each of the four new initiates to show them how to use the house intranet system, Summer was assigned to Harmony & after a few corrections from the punk looking girl Harmony got the hang of it pretty quickly. Taylor was paired up with Lexi for this as Ashley had assumed that it would be problematic for the blind girl, but once she had her laptop connected up to the system it turned out to be extremely straight forward as the Canadian girl was very good at navigating around online or offline using a screenreader.

As Taylor led Lexi out to the first floor balcony she told the blind girl that they had arranged that the personal assistant her Father had hired for her would be stopping by at 5pm to sort out arrangements for lectures starting the following day.

Taylor helped Lexi to a seat on one of four plastic chairs that surrounded a plastic table, the other seats were taken already by Amber, Harmony & Poppy. It was a warm sunny afternoon & all of the girls were happy & relaxed now that they were finally sorority sisters. A loud pop made Lexi jump slightly, it was followed by the sound of a drink being poured,