Sorority Pledge Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay girls, you can wipe the names off of your boards now, we've noted down your votes." Ashley told the pledges.

Taylor handed Scarla another of the boards, this one with the results written on it,

"I have to admit I thought this would have been a bit closer, instead one of you got the maximum 5 votes & another of you got no votes at all. Congratulations to Lexi who achieved a perfect score, commiserations to Catalina who got absolute zero. It also went well for Harmony who got 4 votes, the rest of you got one vote each.".

Scarla paused to let this sink in, she had chosen the task as she thought it was likely to benefit Harmony, who she wanted to get into the sorority, so she was pleased that it had done exactly that. When she judged that she had paused for long enough she continued,

"It is really important to learn from your mistakes or from those of others, so the second part of my challenge is that I'm going to set you each a series of tasks or questions that you should recognise & whoever gets the most right will score 5 points in the pledge challenge, the runner up will get 4 points & so on.".

Ashley, Taylor & Scarla went up to the party room leaving Zara to supervise the pledges, she told them that this task would be one girl at a time & for reasons that they'd find out it was to take place in the party room.

Harmony was called up first, when she reached the party room she found Taylor & Ashley sat on the bar whilst Scarla was sat at a table which had two chairs at it, the second was so that the pledge who's turn it was could sit opposite her. When she had sat down Harmony noticed that there was a box on the floor by Scarla's chair, she correctly assumed that this hid props to be used in the task.

"So Harmony we're going to start with three questions that you should recognise, if you've been paying attention you should know all of the answers." Scarla explained with a warm smile.

Scarla: "What would you do if I told you that your epidermis was showing?"

Harmony: "Nothing, my epidermis is my skin or part of my skin, so it's always showing."

Scarla: "If Taylor offered you a daisy chain what would she be offering you?"

Harmony: "She has offered me a daisy chain!" Everyone laughed at this,

Harmony still laughing a bit: "It's a threesome where all three girls are going down on each other at the same time."

Scarla: "The oldest surviving erotic film is from what year?

Harmony: "I should know this, I remember Taylor telling us as part of the sex quiz on Wednesday, it was 18 something, 1899?".

"Not bad Harmony, two out of three, that last one was 1896." Scarla told her before adding,

"Now we'll come on to some other tests. Firstly an easy one, I have a coin here, do you want to try & earn a point by getting tales once out of three goes?"

Harmony thought for a second before replying,

"No, I think you've got the double headed coin I used on Catalina.".

Scarla smiled but didn't confirm if she was right or not, instead she said,

"Okay, well if you don't want to try the coin how about a whip, I will give you a point if I can strike you once with the whip I have in this box, do you agree?"

Harmony smiled back, she didn't think Scarla would use a real whip & in her head she was seeing Tiphany sucking on a candy cane,

"Sure, what flavour is it? If it's strawberry can I eat it when you've finished?"

Scarla laughed before raising the hand she had reached into the box with, she hit Harmony on the arm before replying,

"No, it's licorice. Do you still want it?",

"No thanks, I don't like licorice." Harmony responded.

As Scarla dropped the sweet back into the box Taylor came over with three glasses & a shot glass, she put down the three glasses in front of Harmony & the shot glass in front of Scarla,

"All of these have water in them, although that one," Scarla pointed to the right most of Harmony's three,

"doesn't have much in it. All you have to do to get this point is to drink all of your water faster than I can drink mine. I'll let you finish that half empty one before I pick up my glass & to make it fair neither of us can touch each other or each other's glasses.".

Harmony had no idea how she could win this game & as soon as she had finished her first glass & put it on the table Scarla picked her shot glass up & downed the contents. Then she told Harmony that she had got 2 of those 3 right as well, so she had 4 out of 6 overall. She explained that the trick with the glasses was that when Harmony had finished her first drink she should have turned the empty glass upside down & placed it over the shot glass, as they couldn't touch each other's glasses it would have left Scarla unable to get to her one.

"For the last point in this game I've ran out of mistakes you will have seen this week, this one is just an extra task to test your intelligence. I want you to remove Ashley's panties using just your mouth, but you have to stay on your chair to do it & she isn't allowed to get up from the bar." Scarla told Harmony.

After thinking for a couple of minutes Harmony had to shrug her shoulders & announce that she gave up,

"You're going to kick yourself," Ashley teased,

"When you speak the sound comes out of your mouth, so all you had to do was ask me to give them to you!" She explained.

"So you've scored 4 out of 7," Scarla told her before adding kindly,

"I'll guarantee that that won't be anywhere near the lowest score & you certainly won't be the only one to get that last one wrong.".

Harmony was sent to wait in guest room 1 so that she couldn't give any of the other pledges any clues & Jess was called to the party room. Jess had a complete nightmare in Scarla's challenge scoring just the one point for knowing what her epidermis was. Amber in contrast knew what a daisy chain was, realised about the double headed coin, braved the licorice whip, solved the problem of the glasses & was the first girl to get Ashley's panties, meaning she took the lead with 5 out of 7.

Catalina got the first two questions, the glasses & the whip right & she caused a huge amount of laughter by trying to jump with her chair over to Ashley until Taylor managed to stop laughing for long enough to stop her, so she tied Harmony with 4 out of 7. Lexi then beat everyone yet again as she only got the glasses wrong. Last up was Poppy who thought epidermis was something rude but she had remembered the year of the erotic film & she certainly knew what a daisy chain was, she got the whip right too but not the glasses, the panties or the coin.

The pledges were all sent back to the seats that they had previously occupied in the meeting room where Taylor informed them of the results of Scarla's second challenge,

"So as you know you don't get points for the number of Scarla's questions or tasks you got right, the pledge challenge points you earn were based on your finishing order. Jess got the least right so scores nothing, Poppy was fifth so scores 1 point, Harmony scores 2, Catalina gets 3 because although she got the same number right as Harmony she got the toughest one, the glasses right so we used that as a tie breaker. Amber was the runner up so earns 4 points, which means another 5 points for our winner Lexi.".

After pausing for a couple of seconds she continued,

"So that leaves the overall scores as: Lexi 144, Harmony 133, Amber 125, Poppy 120, Catalina 97 & Jess 61. Your next challenge will start in a couple of minutes, it is Summer's challenge so she'll explain it, but Zara's just gone to round up the majority of the sorority sisters as this challenge involves an audience, some of whom will be part of the challenge too.".

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 40: A Lot Of Boxes

Whilst they waited for Zara to return Taylor, Ashley & Scarla changed the layout of the room, they moved a long row of chairs to opposite the row of chairs occupying the pledges, because there were a couple of feet & a divider board between each pledge it meant that the other row was only slightly wider than the row of pledges. Between the two sets of chairs Taylor set up a chair & a white board side on to everyone else so that she could watch & record the scores. As first, second & third year girls started to fill their row of seats Summer put out a row of small boxes on the floor between the lines of girls & then took a seat in the middle of the room facing towards the pledges.

By the time Zara closed the door & followed the last of the sorority sisters down to the meeting room there were 13 sorority sisters seated in a line, they were Amy, Ashley, Britney, Hannah, Heather, Liz, Michelle, Paige, Rachel, Rebecca, Samantha, Scarla & Tiphany. Zara joined that line & Cassie was again sat with Lexi to assist the blind girl.

"This could prove a very important challenge for one or more of you pledges as you could potentially gain 55 points or lose 29 points. Here's how it works, I'm going to ask thirteen questions each of which require you to guess a number, whoever guesses closest to the right answer will get to open one of these boxes or choose another pledge to open one instead." She pointed out the thirteen boxes in a line on the floor,

"One box contains 3 pledge challenge points, one contains 6 & one contains 10, however three more contain minus 3, 6 & 10 points. One means you will receive cunnilingus & one means you have to give it, one means you will receive analingus & another means you have to give it & one means you will receive foot worship but another means you will have to give it. The last box is a wild card, whoever gets that can use it to double the contents of a box after it has been opened, so you can use it to double points gained or lost or double the number of times someone receives or gives one of the sex acts.".

Before anything else was said Ashley stood & briefly moving to stand beside Summer's chair she added,

"Before you ask Catalina, no you can't refuse to take part in any part of this challenge. Whilst it is Summer's challenge I really like the idea which is why so many points are available, so I'm not letting you wimp out of anything.".

Once Ashley had sat down Summer continued,

"For the cunnilingus, analingus & foot worship we will do a random draw to decide which of the 17 sorority sisters in the room get to enjoy those. When one of you is going to be the one receiving cunnilingus or foot worship we will also draw out a sorority sister to do that, so we are running a risk by taking part too. However when one of you gets the card to receive analingus we will draw one of your fellow pledges to do that. Oh & I almost forgot, if anyone gets the exact answer right for any of the thirteen questions they will also receive a two point bonus.".

Whilst Harmony couldn't see the faces of her fellow pledges due to the dividers hiding them from each other's view she was sure that some or all of them would be far more nervous than her about this challenge. She also realised that this challenge was a real danger for her, if she lost several points & Catalina gained a lot things could suddenly get very close again on the overall leaderboard. Her last thought before the challenge began was that she was really surprised that Scarla & Summer had decided to fully join in this task as both had steered clear of anything sexual until that point.

Summer told the girls to each right their answer on the hand held white board she had given them & then hold it to face her, they would each have thirty seconds to answer & anyone who failed to do so in that time would be out of that round. Then she asked the first question,

"Overall how long in seconds did the six of you last during the hold your orgasm challenge?"

Each girl thought for a few seconds before holding up their answer, they had gone for: Amber 1000, Catalina 980, Harmony 1060, Jess 1500, Lexi 1100 & Poppy 1200. When Summer announced the correct answer was 1266 Poppy punched the air as she was by far the closest. She told Summer that she would have the box numbered 10 & everyone fell quiet as Summer picked up the box, opened it, read the piece of card inside & announced that Poppy had chosen to receive cunnilingus. Poppy was delighted with this & even more so when the draw for which sorority sister would do the deed came up with Michelle. Michelle was horrified at this turn of events but it caused gasps & plenty of laughter from the rest of the watchers.

The junior of the sorority's two vice presidents was scowling as she approached the pink haired pledge, but she knew that she had to do it & she had been down on girls a few times before so knew that she'd be able to get it over with quickly. Michelle was more into boys than girls & far more dominant than she was submissive, but she had tried the 69 position before & had even been down on a couple of girls after they had finished satisfying her, although those times were usually when she had been pretty drunk.

As the gorgeous blonde crossed the room she pulled her top off over her head & after tossing it to the floor she removed her bra & dropped it too. Then she rapidly dropped to her knees, raised Poppy's pledge robe & brought her mouth to the wetness between her thighs, she was glad to find out just how wet Poppy was already.

Poppy had planned to drag it out, to give Michelle a bit of the humiliation that she had so often given Harmony, but the sight of the blonde hair below her & the brief sight of her bare breasts that she had got meant that she was far more turned on than she had anticipated. Michelle's tongue was very talented, she was better at sucking cock than sucking cunt but she was skilled enough to mean that after no more than two minutes her head was clamped tightly between the pledge's thighs as Poppy climaxed to a loud round of applause from those watching.

A few seconds later there was further applause at the mess all over Michelle's face, the mean blonde gave Poppy a spiteful look before turning, putting her bra & top back on & racing upstairs to clean her face.

They didn't wait for Michelle to return before Summer read out the second question, which was

"According to the whiteboard in the party room how many orgasms has Harmony given by licking pussy since she entered the house?",

Harmony should have had an advantage with this question, except she was so confused after all of the times she had been down on girls that day that she really wasn't sure. When the thirty seconds were up the girls' guesses were: Amber 60, Catalina 85, Harmony 58, Jess 66, Lexi 55 & Poppy 63. It turned out that they had all over estimated as all mentions of Cindy had been removed & none of that day's times as part of the on-going challenge had been added, so the total was only 49 which meant Lexi was the closest. Lexi chose box 12 which turned out to mean that for the first time in her life she would receive analingus. Lexi found that very amusing but the other pledges didn't as it meant one of them would be performing it on her & when the name was drawn out the unlucky girl was Jess.

Jess seriously considered leaving right then & there, if it had been Amber or Catalina she was doing this for then she would have left, but grossed out as she was she knew Lexi wasn't even slightly mean so it probably wouldn't be that much worse than some of the other stuff that she'd done during the pledging process.

After having Lexi stand Jess moved around behind her so that she would have the Canadian girl between her & everyone else, that gave at least the illusion of privacy for her. Lexi started to giggle as soon as Jess's tongue made contact with her most private hole, it was a bit tickly at first but then as the tongue suddenly slipped past her resistance she gave a moan of pleasure that surprised even herself.

For the next few minutes Jess worked away with her tongue as she tried to figure out the best way to get the other girl off as fast as possible, but her inexpert thrusting & sucking was only taking Lexi's excitement so far. Eventually as those watching started to get restive Taylor came over to the pair & using a vibrator that she had just got from the house toy box she sped the process along so that a couple of minutes later Jess was relieved to hear the unmistakeable sounds of an orgasm from above her.

As with Michelle before her Jess was given time to wash her face & get the taste of ass out of her mouth, but on this occasion the challenge paused until her return. Once Jess was ready Summer read out the third question,

"How many students graduated from Dolphin Creek University last year?"

All the pledges knew that there were around eighty thousand students in total at the university, but some would fail their courses & others would be studying for more than three years, which made it difficult to guess. Amber & Harmony were the closest, but by a narrow margin Amber won & she chose box 8 which meant she had to give cunnilingus. As Summer went to draw out the name of the sorority sister to enjoy the Asian girl's tongue there was a lot of interest, plainly this was one of the reasons why a lot of the sisters had opted to take part in the challenge, so there were plenty of envious looks when Ashley was chosen.

Amber hurried over & knelt between Ashley's legs, she hurriedly leant forward & brought her lips to the sorority president's rapidly moistening slit. As she had already gone down on her twice that morning Amber knew what it took to get Ashley off in a hurry, it wasn't unpleasant at all for the Asian girl & Ashley came as hard as she usually did, but in truth it was a bigger turn on for those watching than for the two girls involved, but only because it was so soon after Amber had gone down on her the last time.

When Amber had returned to her seat it was time for the fourth question,

"Tiphany is the richest girl currently in this chapter of the sorority, according to Wikipedia what is her Father currently worth?"

This was the first time that a girl won the two points for getting the exact answer, that girl was Catalina who explained,

"When I heard that Tiphany was the only girl here who had more money than me I looked up how much money she had when I slept over in Britney's room a few nights ago.".

Catalina chose box 2 & by doing so earned the chance to have her feet worshipped. In contrast to the previous box this wasn't one the sorority sisters wanted to be involved in, so there were a lot of relieved girls when Britney's name came out.

The red head really didn't want to do it, but Ashley had told everyone when they had the choice of whether to take part in the challenge or not that if they took part but then refused to do anything they would be given a punishment far nastier than the thing that they refused to do. So Britney walked over & sat down at a smug looking Catalina's feet. The black haired girl ordered Britney to remove her shoes & socks for her before giving both feet a thorough tongue bath. Once every drop of sweat was licked from her feet Catalina ordered the girl on the floor to suck her toes, the Hispanic girl let out several moans of pleasure whilst this was going on & at one point she even lowered a hand & gently stroked her pussy lips before opening her eyes & remembering that everyone was watching her. She wasn't embarrassed at the idea of fingering herself publicly, but she wasn't going to give girls as worthless as around half of her audience such a visual treat. Eventually Summer decided that Britney had sucked toes for long enough, but instead of thanking the girl at her feet Catalina used a foot to shove the momentarily unbalanced red head so that she fell flat on her back. Amidst Catalina & Michelle's laughter Taylor proffered a hand & helped Britney back to her feet, at which point the first year hurried off to find some mouthwash.

Britney returned after a couple of minutes during which she had washed her mouth out several times, when she was seated again Summer asked question five,

1...7891011...13