Sorority Pledge Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So Jess, I want to see you do something you haven't done before, so I'll offer you 4 points to drink Heather's piss." This got a mixture of applause & laughter from the sorority sisters.

Jess shook her head so Ashley spoke again,

"Okay, 7points?" Jess shook her head again,

"10 points?" Jess said no,

"13 points? 15 points? 17 points? 19 points?" Each offer was turned down,

"Final offer 20 points?" Jess shook her head again, but after a pause,

"22 points?" Ashley offered & doing so gave away that her previous offer was a bluff,

"Okay." Jess finally responded looking a bit sick.

Heather jumped up from her seat with a yell of,

"Yeah!".

Ashley had Jess kneel side on to the sorority sisters so that they'd be able to see everything, Heather lifted the front of her skirt & thrust her naked crotch right to Jess's face & used her hands to manoeuvre the kneeling girl's head so that it was pressed tight in place. With a gloating smile Heather looked down & told her,

"Open wide! & if you spill a drop you get no points, so drink up!".

The watching girls started to giggle as Jess started to visibly swallow, Heather was beaming & after a few seconds she strained to make sure she pushed out every last drop into the pledge's mouth. Jess looked revolted as she choked down the last mouthfuls before a delighted Heather used a handful of the kneeling girl's hair to wipe herself. Jess was sent to sit on an empty row of chairs a bit to the left of the single seat set aside for the next pledge, as she took her seat Heather gave Ashley a big hug of thanks whilst Jess herself wished that she had been allowed to get the taste of pee out of her mouth before the other pledges did whatever Ashley had in mind for them.

A minute or so later Catalina was sat on Jess's former chair as Ashley addressed her.

"Catalina, you've been extremely hesitant to go down on anyone & in fact you've managed somehow to only do it once since you arrived in the house. So I'll offer you 5 points to suck my cunt!".

Catalina immediately refused so Ashley continued,

"10 points then? 14 points? 17 points? 20 points?" Each number was met with immediate refusal,

Ashley paused for a second to consider how desperate she was to get Catalina to do this, then she continued,

"25 points?" Catalina turned it down,

"30 points?" That offer made her think before refusing,

"My final offer then, 35 points if you lay flat on your back & lick me to one orgasm?".

It really was Ashley's final offer this time & the room was silent for a few seconds, then just as Ashley was about to tell her she was out of the challenge Catalina stood & said,

"You win, I'll do it.".

Jess had mixed feelings about this turn of events, she was jealous that the Hispanic girl was getting so many more points than her for doing something far less nasty, but then as Catalina lay down & Ashley lowered herself down facing the Colombian American girl's feet almost every girl in the room was either turned on by what they saw or were pleased to see the snooty pledge getting some comeuppance at last. Before anything else happened Ashley visibly strained as she ripped out a long loud fart that went right up Catalina's nose to almost universal laughter.

"Oh stop complaining!" Ashley told the girl under her through her own laughter,

"Now get licking if you want those points!".

It took at least five minutes despite Ashley's excitement, but eventually the sorority president enjoyed a powerful & extremely satisfying orgasm on Catalina's face. When the Hispanic girl was allowed to get up she looked disgusted & then a few seconds later the look turned to anger when she was told to take a seat by Jess rather than going to wash her face & get the taste of pussy out of her mouth.

Amber was the next pledge to enter the room, once she was seated Ashley addressed her,

"You've been very quick to fart on any girl who you've had the opportunity to, so I want to see someone do it to you, so I'll offer you 4 points to let Catalina fart on your face as many times as she can for one minute.".

Amber turned down the offer,

"6 points? 7 points? 8 points? 10 points?" Amber turned down each offer,

"13 points? 15 points?" Amber's refusals were getting less definite,

"16 points? 17 points?" Amber paused at this offer then replied,

"It's really gross, but I've done it to other girls often enough, having it done to me once won't kill me. Yes, I'll do it.".

Catalina was delighted at this & positively bounced across the room before standing in front of Amber & ordering,

"On the floor bitch!".

Ashley lined Amber up so that the watching sorority sisters would have a good view, once the Asian girl was flat on her back Catalina raised her pledge robe & hovered her bare ass over her soon to be victim's face, then she wiggled it right over the shorter girl before heavily plopping down on Amber & pressing her asshole tight to the now trapped girl's nose.

Ashley counted down from five before a beep of her watch meant that the minute was underway, Catalina had tensed as she heard the countdown & as soon as she heard the beep she forced out a long rumbling fart that went on for at least six seconds & filled Amber's nose with a smell like rotten eggs. Laughing at the coughing & spluttering her eruption had caused Catalina pushed out fart after fart & must have let out at least a dozen blasts during the time allowed. When she finally peeled her ass off of Amber's face the Chinese American girl burst into a coughing fit & looked totally disgusted whereas Catalina was in a fit of laughter & looked thoroughly excited.

"I think she should lick my pussy now!" Catalina told Ashley hopefully, but her offer was turned down & worse for her Amber went to sit next to her on the row of chairs which meant she had to breathe in a little of the stink she had left on her victim's face.

When Poppy took her seat Ashley wasted no time before addressing her,

"Poppy, several of your fellow pledges have had to perform analingus, but you've avoided it until now! So I'll offer you 5 points to perform analingus on Michelle.".

Poppy laughed before replying,

"No way!".

Unperturbed Ashley tried again,

"8 points? 10 points? 12 points? 14 points? 16 points?" Every offer was refused,

"18 points? 20 points? 22 points?" Poppy seemed to slightly consider the last offer but still refused it.

"Last chance, 25 points?" Ashley offered, when Poppy refused she continued,

"That really was my last offer, so you're out of the game.".

Poppy shrugged before telling the sorority president,

"I would have done it for 30!",

Michelle hurried over & quietly pleaded with Ashley to change her mind & offer 30 points, but the sorority president refused so the junior of her two deputies had to go & sit back down looking very disappointed. Poppy went as to sit by Amber but noticing the smell around her she took a seat at the end of the row instead.

Harmony was the next girl to appear & once she was seated Ashley stood & addressed her,

"First thing to say is that I've checked with Jenny that what I want you to do is safe with you still a bit sore & have adapted it accordingly." As she said this Harmony saw the sorority president's left hand was held on the side of her own hip with two extended fingers that then became one finger , she wasn't sure immediately what it meant but it was done in a way that the only person with a view of those fingers was Harmony so she assumed that it was important.

"The adaptions for this are that both other girls involved need to be short as well as light & the strap-on that one of them will be using is going to be very well lubed! So Harmony I'll offer you 4 points to let Samantha & Paige give you a spit roast! You can choose which of them fucks you with the strap-on & therefore which you'll be going down on at the same time.".

Harmony shook her head at the first offer so Ashley started to increase the points on offer,

"Okay, 6 points then? 8 points? 10? 12? 15? 17? 19? 21?" Harmony rejected all of the offers until she heard 21 & thought of those fingers Ashley had covertly shown her.

"I'll do it." Harmony told her, Ashley smiled & replied,

"You were a little lucky there Harmony, that was my final offer so you'd have scored zero if you'd turned it down.".

As Taylor handed Ashley a medium sized pink strap-on & a tube of lube Harmony was given the choice of which girl would be in which position, she chose the smaller girl, Samantha, to wear the strap-on which meant that she'd be using her tongue on Paige. Taylor produced a pillow to put under Harmony's head & laid the pledge on her back, side on to the watching sorority sisters so that they'd be able to see everything. Before anything started Ashley told Harmony that if she was in pain at any point that she was to tell her & the challenge would stop, she would still get the points if that happened.

Harmony gave a slightly nervous looking Paige a warm smile which prompted the black haired girl to approach her, the second year put a foot on either side of Harmony's neck before carefully lowering herself so that her moist snatch hovered over the prone girl's mouth. As this was going on Samantha knelt at Harmony's waist & spent a few seconds gently stroking the pledge's pussy until she felt it moisten to her touch, then she hurriedly lubed up the strap-on & squatted between Harmony's now spread legs & gently pressed the shaft into the waiting wetness.

It was all very gentle & with her head hidden by Paige's skirt Harmony was smiling as she carefully licked the no longer nervous sorority sister, she was careful not to get her too excited until she felt herself start to get turned on by the fake cock that Samantha was building up a soft but sensual rhythm with. As the moans, gasps & pants got more noticeable from the trio several of the girls watching them found themselves feeling seriously horny too, whilst Samantha was feeling very thankful that the strap-on had a vibrator at her end of it so she'd be able to cum too.

Paige & Harmony came at almost the same instant & as she held the dildo inside the loudly climaxing pledge the pulsing of the vibrator pushed Samantha over the edge too. It was a good thirty seconds before any of the girls were able to regain their feet, Samantha stood first after carefully removing the strap-on, then Paige stood & helped Harmony up before the three of them shared a lengthy hug.

Once Harmony took a seat Lexi was led in & shown to the seat in front of Ashley who immediately spoke to her,

"Since entering the house all of the other pledges have been down on several different girls, but you haven't Lexi, so I'll offer you 5 points to go down on Rebecca.".

Rebecca looked delighted at this turn of events, she was poised at the edge of her seat ready to leap up as soon as Lexi said yes, but she was made to wait as the blind girl rejected first 5, then 7, then 10 points.

"Okay Lexi, how about 12 points? 14 points? 16 points?" Rebecca looked anxious as Lexi turned down Ashley's offers over & over again,

"18 points? 20 points? 22 points? Last chance, 24 points?" Ashley offered & Rebecca held her breath.

"I might do it, but 24 points isn't nearly enough, so if that really is your final offer then I'll pass." Lexi answered confidently,

"Unfortunately it was my final offer." Ashley told her, Rebecca squealed in frustration before slouching disappointedly back in her seat.

Once Lexi was taken to sit with the other pledges Taylor addressed them,

"Well done to the four of you who earned points from that challenge, it certainly shook up our overall leaderboard. Jess is still last but she's moved up to 105 points, Catalina has also closed in on the top 4 with 121 points, Poppy has dropped to fourth with 142, Lexi has fallen to third on 149, Amber has jumped up to second with 158 & our new leader is Harmony on 169.".

Harmony's success was met with a lot of applause from the sorority sisters, once the noise died down Ashley addressed the room again,

"Our penultimate challenge is a gambling game which will give all of the pledges the chance to vastly increase their scores, or to lose a massive amount of points. Here's how it works, each pledge can choose to play either poker, blackjack or roulette, they will have a maximum stake of 50 points across whichever of the games they choose & if they run out before the end of the game they can gamble some sort of forfeit, I'll judge how many points that that's worth. For instance a girl might offer to go down on Amy if she loses a hand of poker, so I'd give that a value of let's say 6 points, so that amount would be her stake for that hand." Ashley explained.

Harmony was a good poker player so chose that game, Poppy made the same choice as she had always been keen on strip poker, a game that gave her an excuse to get her female friends naked, so knew the basic game well. Lexi went for blackjack, Jess for roulette, Catalina for poker & Amber for roulette.

Roulette was to be the first game so the four girls who chose the other options were banished to the party room where Summer agreed to keep an eye on them. Taylor turned the whiteboard showing the scores to face the sorority sisters as that would keep it out of sight for the pledges as they played each game, the sisters were instructed not to call out the scores at any point. Taylor & Zara brought down a heavy looking roulette wheel which they then secured to a table before having Jess & Amber each take a seat at the wheel. They were handed 50 chips each.

"As we aren't in a hurry I'll give you ninety seconds or so between turns, but to save on confusion once the wheel starts to spin I'll take no more bets. You must bet at least 4 chips per spin & there will be ten spins in total. All of the normal rules of roulette apply apart from that." Taylor explained.

As she was in a good position overall Amber played it safe, every spin she placed 5 on red & 4 on black, as it had to land on one or the other & each time she would win 100% of her stake it meant at worst she would lose one chip per turn. As it happened it went better than that, it landed on red 6 times out of 10 which left her two up by the end.

Jess took a riskier strategy, she put 4 on red every time plus one each time on number 27. Playing red left her 8 points up & one of the ten bets on 27 paid off, so whilst she lost 9 chips on those bets she won 35 on the successful one. This meant overall she was 34 chips ahead at the end of the game. Whilst this left Jess in fifth place she was now only 3 points behind fourth which meant she had a real chance.

Lexi then played ten hands of blackjack against Taylor who was acting as the house, Taylor read out the cards as she drew them from the pack so that the blind girl had an even chance. Lexi was about 15 chips down at one point but ended the game 3 chips up.

When it came to the poker game Harmony was so confident in her own abilities that she actually tried to keep track of how the other girls were doing, she didn't want to do Poppy any serious damage in the challenge but was perfectly happy to wipe out Catalina. After 8 of the 10 hands Harmony was way up, Catalina a little down & Poppy quite a distance down, so when in the ninth hand Catalina sulkily folded early & Harmony had a rubbish hand she gambled on raising the stakes, when she had bet as much as she could sensibly afford she raised no further & when Poppy turned her own cards over to reveal that she had a full house Harmony was actually glad not to have won the hand.

As the last cards were dealt Poppy immediately folded, she was 7 chips up & wasn't going to risk losing a load of points again, Catalina had no choice though & raised time & time again until she had 30 chips on the table, as she was already 9 down she was going all or nothing on this one hand, something that Harmony was delighted about as with a royal flush she knew she was almost certain to win. As the cards were turned Harmony yelled out in delight as she punched the air, she had ended any hope of Catalina getting into the sorority, but far more importantly winning that hand meant that she was now 32 chips up which would take her into an enormous lead in the pledge challenges.

Taylor updated the scoreboard before Zara helped her clear everything away, then when everyone was seated Ashley addressed them all,

"For one of you it looks like your chances are over & for another of you it looks like you're a shoe in. Catalina I don't know if you were brave or stupid during that last hand of poker, but you've fallen back to just 82 points. Jess shot up to 139 but is still outside of the top 4, Poppy still holds fourth with 149, Lexi is still third on 152, Amber is still second on 160, but Harmony is now the runaway leader on a tremendous 201 points.".

When the applause for Harmony quietened enough that she could be heard Ashley gave the pledges some instructions,

"The final pledge task will be tomorrow morning, but in the meantime there are things I need to say. Firstly, if any of you have decided that you don't want to accept your place in the house if you do win sisterhood then you must tell me by 9AM tomorrow. Secondly I want all of you to pack up all of your stuff & bring your bag with you to breakfast which will be at 9. For tonight Amber will stay in guest room 2 with Catalina & Jess, the other pledges are in guest room 1. I want you all in bed straight away as it's going to be a busy day for most of you tomorrow.".

The pledges were first out of the party room closely followed by Taylor & Zara who quickly shepherded them to the rooms they were sleeping in, only pausing to let Amber collect her tooth brush from guest room 1, there was no need for her to pick up anything else as the rule that the pledges had to sleep naked was still in force.

A few minutes later Harmony found herself in the middle of the bed with Lexi to her right & Poppy to her left. Not for the first time, as she lay flat on her back so that she could see the other two girls, Harmony felt a strong tingle from between her thighs as she thought that if the girls on either side of her wanted something sexual to happen she would be completely at their mercy. She didn't have a clue why her mind kept wandering in that direction when she was in bed with beautiful women, but she did have to admit that both Lexi & Poppy were gorgeous & in totally different ways to each other, which made her view at that moment all the more appetising.

The trio talked for a few minutes, the other two were both certain that Harmony was going to get into the sorority but neither was so confident about her own chances as Jess wasn't far behind. After about ten minutes Poppy had stopped contributing to the slightly drowsy discussion, after looking across & feeling sure that the pink haired girl was asleep Harmony leant a little nearer & quietly asked Lexi,

"I'm pretty sure Poppy's asleep & I want to tell you something, but you've got to promise not to tell Ashley or any of the others because I don't want to get disqualified.".

Lexi sat up a little & sounding interested responded,

"I promise, what is it?",

Harmony smiled & still talking quietly told the blind girl,

"When we were playing poker earlier I knew that I had quite a good lead, but I also knew Poppy was falling a long way behind. I really want her to get into the sorority with us & I really don't want Catalina to get in, so on the penultimate hand after Catalina had folded I deliberately raised the stakes even though I knew I had no chance of winning. So it was like I gave Poppy about 40 points.".

"That was a really nice thing to do." Lexi replied with a smile,

"Oh & it turns out that she wasn't asleep!" Harmony said partly out of breath & partly giggling.