Sorority Pledge Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It only took a couple of minutes for Harmony to get Samantha off the first time, the shorter girl had been so excited before they had started that Harmony hadn't even found her clit before she came that first time. Then as promised she turned & sat facing Harmony's feet to give the prone girl a great view of her ass. Harmony wanted to protest that she would rather not have her nose in the second year's ass crack but in the circumstances she just got on with licking her again.

After a few seconds Samantha reached down to start massaging Harmony's nipples through her pledge robe, then as her excitement grew she pulled the robe up to pool at the pledge's neck so that she had full access to her breasts. Harmony started to squirm under Samantha which gave the girl riding her face an idea, she had Harmony bring her legs up so that she could catch them under the knees & use her arms to hold her bent almost double.

In this position Harmony felt really exposed as her own ass was sticking out into the air, but that wasn't the part of her that interested Samantha & as Harmony's tongue finally found her clit & firmly rolled across it three of Samantha's fingers plunged into her pussy.

Harmony had been moist to start with after Samantha's ministrations on her nipples, so it didn't take long for those now sticky fingers to get her seriously soaking down there. Anyone who walked in at that moment would have heard a lot of moaning & panting from both girls, Samantha tried to hold on for as long as possible but eventually she came shrieking with ecstasy & once she had her breath back she used her fingers to finish off Harmony who hadn't been far from cumming at the point when her air was briefly cut off as the second year girl above her had tensed so much as she came that she completely covered her nose & mouth.

"You taste nice!" Samantha teased as she looked down on Harmony & sucked her own fingers clean,

"But you look a total mess now!" She told her sweetly but with laughter in her voice.

Samantha helped Harmony to her feet & paused to let her straighten her pledge robe before gently leading her to the door,

"I would let you wash your face before leaving, but as you need to lick as many pussies as you can today I think you walking through the house covered in my cunt cream might actually help!".

Samantha handed Harmony two of the balls that were used to score the task, whilst Harmony was slipping them into the bag she had been given to store them in she asked Samantha a question,

"I've seen you around during the last week, but not very much. You're pretty noticeable & aren't exactly quiet, so how come I haven't noticed you more?".

Samantha laughed before replying,

"Well one day I went with Scarla to learn how to surf, that was a complete failure by the way but it was fun anyway. Then I had to go home for a few days helping my parents move house, so I've missed a lot of the stuff us sorority sisters were allowed to join in with, although I was in the audience for a few of the tasks we were just there to watch.".

Harmony was quite hoping to go & wash herself off as she left Samantha's room but instead she walked into a crowded corridor. Paige & Hannah were both waiting right by Samantha's door & as she emerged Paige took her by the shoulders & gently led her to her room, followed by Hannah.

As the taller girl locked the door between them Paige turned to face Harmony & told her,

"We'd both like to help you with the," she teasingly made a v shape with her fingers & stuck her tongue between it,

"challenge." She laughed,

"And as we couldn't agree who would go first we decided to share, but you are absolutely free to say no to one or both of us, there's no pressure.".

Harmony looked them over, she did have an excited feeling in her stomach at the thought of Paige, but not about Hannah, but she wanted the points & there didn't seem to be anything nasty about the taller girl so she said,

"You seem nice Paige, I don't know you Hannah, but if Paige has agreed to this I assume you must be nice enough, so yes, I'll do it.".

Hannah walked over to sit on a chair near the foot of the bed, she spread her legs wide revealing the fact that there were no knickers below her skirt, meanwhile Paige went to sit on the bed. Deciding that she'd rather get the less interesting one out of the way first Harmony walked over to Hannah & dropped to her knees in front of her.

As she stared up from between those long but unspectacular legs the first thing that struck Harmony was that Hannah really was very skinny, too skinny in her opinion, then she shuffled forward & as she felt her head pulled forward with one hand she felt the skirt lifted then dropped so her head was covered by it. Without hesitation Harmony pressed her lips to Hannah's snatch & was pleased to feel that it was already wet, she giggled slightly as she stuck out her tongue as her nose pressed against the stubble of Hannah's not quite shaven blondish pubic hair, but then she made herself concentrate on getting the second year girl off as fast as possible.

Hannah didn't taste nice or nasty down there, just a little plain, but that sort of suited the way she looked in Harmony's opinion. As her tongue probed deeper & she heard moans from above her she wondered if the taste of a girl down there was psychological, did she think some girls tasted better than others because she was actually attracted to the ones she thought tasted nice? She knew that there were factors that could make any girl taste bad, but she wasn't sure if much could make them taste nice, she thought she might ask Poppy as being a lesbian maybe she'd know more about it. Then that train of thought was cut off when hands pressed her tight to Hannah's pussy as all sound was cut off by the thighs clamped to the sides of her head as the seated girl came.

Hannah didn't stay to watch Paige's turn, she thanked Harmony & handed her one of the balls & then left the other two to it. Paige locked the door & without delay dropped her skirt on the floor, she was still wearing a thong when she sat down on the edge of her bed & asked Harmony,

"I've always wanted to know what it feels like to have someone take off my thong using their teeth, please could you do that for me?".

The almost shy way Paige asked made it sound to Harmony that the black haired girl wasn't as experienced as some of the other girls in the house, so she decided that as she was going to do this she was going to do it well. She didn't bother to stand, instead she crawled over to Paige & to the 5 foot 3 girl's surprise Harmony started to kiss from just above her sock up to her knee, then when she reached it she did the same with the other leg.

The gentle kisses made Paige sigh & lay back so Harmony continued kissing her way all the way to Paige's left hip, then on the right leg she kissed up to the right hip but then started to kiss her way across her lower stomach until her chin was touching the shorter girl's black thong. She kissed her way to the edge of the thong before using her teeth to get a grip on it, the first time she tugged on it nothing happened, then Paige realised that she was preventing movement so lifted her hips off of the bed so that with a series of tugs Harmony's teeth could drag the thong down & then totally off.

As she dropped the thong to the floor Harmony looked up smiling & was pleased to see Paige smiling back at her, the black haired girl relaxed back onto the bed again with her legs spread nice & wide, so this time with no fore play Harmony knelt up & pressed her lips firmly to the slick slit that eagerly awaited her. As Harmony's tongue traced ever decreasing circles around Paige's outer lips she heard the black haired girl give a really forceful moan, realising how fast Paige's orgasm was approaching she dove deeper into the wetness & after a minute of licking & gently sucking on her clit she got the reaction she had expected as the shorter girl's juices flooded her mouth & her head was firmly clamped between yet another set of thighs. Not letting Paige recover for longer than it took for her to get her breath back Harmony started again, this time she made her way towards her clit more slowly like she had planned to do the first time, she briefly did every little trick she had learned using her tongue, her teeth & her breath, as she made it as enjoyable an experience as she could for Paige. Eventually as Paige begged her to let her cum she gently nibbled on the black haired girl's clit with her teeth & as her head was gripped tight by hands & thighs at the same time the girl on the bed gave an almost primal scream as she came so hard that she was bouncing up & down on the bed for twenty or thirty seconds after her climax.

After she finally released Harmony's head Paige lay back on the bed breathing hard but not saying anything, Harmony just knelt at the foot of the bed & waited until the black haired girl was ready to speak. Eventually Paige sat up & looked down curiously at Harmony,

"What the hell was that?" She made it a question not a complaint,

"I've never cum like that before, it was like my whole body was on fire, but in a really really good way!".

Harmony knew that she was good, almost every girl that she had been down on made that very clear, but she also knew that by the way Paige had reacted she had never experienced anything even close to that good before & she didn't think that could be all down to her. So her reply was in a considered kind of tone,

"I think maybe being in the dominant position was part of what made it so good for you, I get the impression that more often than not you've been in the situation of trying to please someone else far more than they've been trying to please you. Maybe you've been dating the wrong boys, or the wrong girls, I don't know which way you go on that. I think if you show a bit more confidence & can find yourself someone who really cares about giving you as much enjoyment as you give them, then I think you might find that all of your orgasms are that good, or pretty close anyway!" She said the last bit teasingly to suggest that Paige's next boy or girlfriend still probably wouldn't be quite as good a pussy licker as she had become.

Paige considered this for a few seconds then leapt up happily, helped Harmony to her feet, hugged her warmly & thanked her. Harmony was pleased by this reaction & even more pleased when Paige not only allowed her to wash her face before leaving but helped her to do it. Then after accepting two more of the balls Harmony gave Paige a quick hug & left reflecting that that was 9 down 3 to go.

Harmony was satisfied that she had done enough for the afternoon, her jaw was a bit tired, she needed a drink & as much as she didn't want to admit it her own pussy was a little tingly. As she passed the stairs that led up to the third floor she felt herself pulled back by her hair, she turned to see what had happened & was dragged by the hair towards the stairs by Michelle. Harmony couldn't think what to say & Michelle didn't give her a second's pause, they went about three stairs up before the sorority vice president yanked hard down on the handful of hair she had hold of & Harmony had to put her hands out to avoid going face first onto the edge of one of the steps.

Kneeling & roughly turning her over Michelle positioned Harmony with the back of her head flat to one of the stairs & as she finally managed to yelp out,

"What," Michelle hurriedly lowered herself onto her face. Then letting her skirt pool around her to hide the face that's nose was now pressed to her asshole Michelle laughed & ordered,

"Lick me slut!".

Harmony managed to get her feet firmly on one of the steps which meant that she could tense her back enough that none of the steps were too painful where they pressed against her, but she couldn't do anything to move Michelle & what was worse the way the blonde bitch was sat on her was giving her a sore neck & back of the head.

Not wanting to get Michelle angry with her & wanting to get this over as quickly as was humanly possible Harmony's tongue frantically surged out & went to work on the moist love tunnel that covered her mouth. She had hoped to find that Michelle was sopping wet as that would suggest that she could get her off very fast, instead she would now have to work hard to finish the job & at the same time hope that nobody found them there.

"Ah yeah! That's it, lick my sweaty cunt you dirty whore!" Michelle stated loudly between breaths.

As Michelle became properly wet she wiggled around on Harmony's tongue, it was almost like she was dancing whilst sat on her face,

"You like that don't you slut! That's it, eat my cunt you nasty little box licker!".

Harmony blushed at this point, not because of the insults, but because she could hear the murmur of voices at the foot of the stairs. Not only was she in a really uncomfortable position unwillingly going down on a girl who she really didn't like, but now she had an audience as she did it. As this thought entered Harmony's head she felt Michelle rise slightly then thrust down, that was when she realised that the mean girl was rubbing her asshole against the tip of Harmony's nose, what she didn't know was that had she been given a few more seconds without anyone watching the sorority vice president would have had Harmony use her tongue on her rose bud before moving back to her pussy, but the fact that girls were now watching meant that she fell back on using her nose for that extra stimulation.

Whilst the audience made things worse for Harmony it seemed to excite Michelle as the bitchy blonde suddenly got a lot wetter, taking advantage of this Harmony didn't waste time trying to get her going, instead she went straight for the mean girl's clit & to her relief no more than a minute later she felt the sorority vice president tense a top her as she came loudly. A few seconds later when she felt Michelle wiggle above her Harmony thought that the cruel third year was about to get off of her, then she felt warm air on her nose followed by a horrible sulphuric smell, Michelle had farted on her & was now laughing hysterically at what she had done. Harmony was disgusted & only took a little solace from the fact that it was silent, so nobody watching them knew it had happened, although she was sure that Michelle would add it to the whiteboard in the party room to make sure that they all eventually found out.

Over the laughter from above her Harmony heard another girl say,

"My turn," which was followed by Michelle's ass lifting from her face only to be replaced almost immediately by another.

Harmony couldn't see whose sweaty ass was now on her face but she did know that their pussy was extremely wet, so knowing that she couldn't get up until the girl was off of her she set to making her cum as fast as possible. As the girl started to moan & pant above her Harmony realised by the voice that insulted her as she licked that it was Rachel who she was now pleasuring. For a few seconds Harmony had an overwhelming temptation to use her teeth, not in a good way, she really disliked Rachel & hated the fact that she was now being used by the unpleasant girl, but the urge passed & within a couple of minutes she was once again being smothered under the backside of a girl thrashing her way through a very noisy orgasm.

This time when the ass lifted from her face Harmony felt hands under her shoulders as she was lifted to her feet & feeling very dizzy was helped dazed into a room on the third floor of the house. As her face was wiped with a warm cloth & she felt a glass of water pressed to her lips Harmony focused & saw Taylor, Zara & Amber around her,

"That didn't look fun!" Taylor told her.

"Are you okay," added Amber,

"Did they force you to do that?" Zara asked.

After drinking most of the water in one go Harmony cleared her throat before answering,

"Well I certainly didn't volunteer for it, but I didn't tell Michelle or Rachel no & I guess it will help me in the orgasm challenge, but I'll be pleased when we are finished pledging as whether I'm in the sorority or not nobody will be able to mess with me unless I give them permission.".

"Paige & Samantha used the intercom to tell us that it looked like you needed some help, they tried Ashley's room but she's downstairs so they couldn't get hold of her." Taylor explained,

"I was up here earning a few more points!" Amber smiled & held up one of the balls that scored the challenge.

"Did either of them give you one of those after they'd finished?" Zara thought to ask & when Harmony shook her head the second year went to find them, returning two minutes later with a ball from each of them.

When Harmony felt better she went with Amber down to join Lexi in guest room 1, the blind girl told them that Poppy had been there for a while but had gone to find Amy. At five to four the trio headed back down to the meeting room where they found Poppy already waiting for the next challenge to begin. Poppy held up nine fingers & Amber replied with eight, both looked at Harmony who held up ten then after a pause closed her hands & just held up one. The other two looked impressed as they took their seats as Amber mouthed that she had some catching up to do.

Each of the pledges were seated along one side of the room, the chairs were a couple of feet apart & there was an extra one for Cassie to sit with Lexi. The chairs were separated by some wooden divider boards which meant that when the girls were sat down Scarla, Taylor & Ashley could see them all, but none of them could see each other.

When everyone was settled Scarla handed each of them a pen & a small whiteboard,

"The first part of my challenge is really simple, I thought as we all got to vote on who we wanted to get into the sorority you should get to vote too. So, I want you to each pick two other girls, not yourself, write their names on your board & when I call out your name hold it up facing me. Each girl gets one point for every vote she receives & I won't be telling anyone who you each vote for. Oh & before anyone asks, we aren't going to show you the latest pledge challenge scores until after you've voted, this task is why Taylor didn't tell you the scores after Cassie's challenges earlier, I wanted to try & avoid too much tactical voting.".

Whilst this challenge sounded easy it was actually pretty difficult for most of the girls to decide on who to vote for, Lexi & Poppy both had their two names written down in seconds but the others took far longer. A few minutes later Scarla announced that those still deciding had one more minute & once that time was up Ashley & Taylor proceeded to blindfold all of the girls, including a rather surprised Cassie. Once Taylor was ready to note down the votes Scarla called out each pledge's name in turn & they held up their board to show their votes.

Amber had immediately decided to vote for Harmony as she liked the blonde & she enjoyed how submissive & sexually talented she was. Her second vote was eventually for Lexi who she had narrowly chosen over Poppy. Catalina picked Lexi too, in her case it was because the blind girl was so far ahead that voting for her wouldn't damage her own chances of getting into the sorority. The Hispanic girl decided after plenty of thought to give Jess her second vote as with the boring girl in last place she was the least bad option to vote for.

Lexi & Poppy both voted for Harmony & for each other, the three girls had spent plenty of time together in the house & liked each other so this wasn't a difficult decision for either of them. Jess voted for who she thought were still the top two on the overall leaderboard, Lexi & Harmony, as she knew that they were the least likely to be caught by her. Harmony pondered who to vote for until just before Taylor reached her with a blindfold, Lexi's name went onto her board straight away but she couldn't choose between Amber & Poppy. Poppy was always nice to her & Amber had made her do plenty of nasty kinky stuff, but the Asian girl had been nice to her too & had stood up for her, but it was when she got a tingly feeling in her stomach at the thought of her adventure in the equipment cupboard with Amber that morning that she impulsively voted for the Chinese American girl.

1...678910...13