Sorority Pledge Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now that you've showed our sorority sisters how much you love their bottoms it's time for some of them to give you something in return!" Taylor was smiling when she said this,

"When I tell you too you'll all hold your breath until I say now, when I say that the 15 seconds you'll be spending between the cheeks begins & some of you will get a nasty surprise!".

Taylor had the first years line up the pledges faces a couple of feet above the ass cracks that they would soon be plunged into, when she was ready Taylor told them all to hold their breath, she held it until it was clear all of them were getting very short of oxygen before shouting,

"NOW!".

Immediately each pledge was thrust face first into a butt crack & in one instant they all desperately sucked in air as Ashley, Rachel & Michelle each let out a very big fart. Harmony was in hell, she couldn't hold her breath, she was far too short of air, but every bit of oxygen she managed to suck in was full of the cabbage stink of the string of farts Rachel was blasting her with. The mean third year girl must have spent almost the whole fifteen seconds ripping farts & even when Taylor called that the fifteen seconds was up Heather held her face tight to the black haired girl's bottom for another 3 or 4 seconds to make sure she was forced to inhale as much of the foul smell as possible.

Tiphany was in helpless laughter at Jess getting farted on by Ashley, it wasn't just Jess's disgusted face or the fact that a girl she didn't like was getting blasted repeatedly with farts, it was the fact that Ashley was in such a fit of laughter that she was farting for two or three seconds, then laughing so much she couldn't do anything else for a couple of seconds, then forcing another one out & so on for the full 15 seconds & the other 5 seconds it took Tiphany to remember that she was supposed to have released the boring pledge.

Poppy had the worst deal, as soon as Taylor had said now Michelle had let out a massive fart that lasted nearly 5 seconds & at the same time Rebecca had straddled the back of the pink haired girl's head so that Poppy's nose was actually pushed a little bit up into Michelle's puckered asshole. Michelle was having so much fun forcing an eggy stench up Poppy's nose & Rebecca was laughing so hard as she heard each new eruption that neither of them remembered that they were supposed to release Poppy until Taylor came over & gently slapped Rebecca's arm at least ten seconds after time was up.

Harmony, Jess & Poppy all crumpled to the floor, their eyes watering, when they were finally released & Taylor had to let them go into the changing room to wash their faces thoroughly with scented face wash before they could proceed to the next task. For both Lexi & Amber it hadn't been too bad, as it was so soon after they'd all got up that morning neither Zara or Paige's crack was particularly sweaty, so whilst it wasn't a pleasant experience having their nose their it was certainly a lot less bad than it could have been.

As the girls reached guest room 1 the pledges were told to sit down on the bed, Ashley directed Cassie to one of the chairs to the side of the bed & she moved one of them to near the foot of the bed for herself to sit on, which left Zara to stand by the door.

"So the last task is simple, I said these tasks were about bravery & this one is the only one about your bravery in the face of pain. If you accept the task you will receive three strokes with a cane, one from Scarla, one from Taylor & one from Tiphany. One stroke will be on your left arm, one on your right arm & one on your tits." Ashley explained.

Again Catalina refused to have anything to do with the challenge & Lexi joined her explaining,

"I really don't like pain, so I'm going to duck out of this one.".

So Cassie took Lexi to the party room & Catalina was told to wait there too. Ashley told the others that they would be called one at a time to the sorority Presidents office to receive their three strokes, Zara would wait in guest room 1 with them to make sure nobody tried to watch the girls who went before them.

After Ashley left there was silence for about thirty seconds before her voice came over the intercom calling Poppy, then a couple of minutes later Amber, then Jess & finally Harmony.

As she entered the President's office Harmony saw Ashley sat behind her desk, Scarla & Taylor were stood at the sides of the desk & Tiphany was to the side of the door, it was her who shut the door as Harmony approached the desk.

The nervous looking pledge was told to sit on a chair that was against Ashley's desk but that faced towards the door, once she was seated she felt a blindfold pulled over her head by Ashley who then straightened it carefully to ensure that Harmony couldn't see anything.

"This is your last chance to back out Harmony," the sorority president told her as Harmony felt hands gently take each of her arms & position them on the arms of the chair.

"In your case we aren't going to cane your breasts for obvious reasons, your third stroke will be on your ankles instead, are you ready?" Ashley asked.

When Harmony confirmed that she was she felt something strike her right arm, she expected a flair of pain but it just felt like someone flicking her arm, then she felt the same on her left arm & a few seconds later she felt her ankles pulled together then the same lack of pain from that strike too.

Then several things happened at once, Harmony felt the girl in front of her move close & press the tip of something to her lips, the blindfold was removed & she saw three smiling girls holding up candy canes.

Tiphany, the girl stood in front of her, pressed the cane more firmly at Harmony's lips, so she parted them & allowed it in. It tasted a bit of peppermint & a bit of something she couldn't quite identify. She heard a snap & realised that Tiphany had snapped the cane in half so that she could eat the other half herself, as the big chested girl helped Harmony up she whispered into her ear,

"I gave your half of my cane a little extra flavouring from a part of my body that you're very familiar with!" When she giggled & licked her lips Harmony knew that the taste she hadn't been able to identify was Tiphany's pussy juice, although the peppermint did largely mask it.

Feeling very relieved that none of the canes had been the kind she had expected Harmony cheekily grinned & licked her own lips which caused Tiphany to laugh, when Ashley gave them a quizzical look the blonde pledge told her,

"It's just a private joke!" Her use of the word private made Tiphany laugh even more.

Ashley led them all into the party room, Catalina looked annoyed again when she saw Scarla & Taylor both sucking on their candy canes,

"Catalina you've obviously figured it out but as Lexi can't see it's only fair for me to explain, that last task wasn't quite what it seemed, your fellow pledges did all get three strokes of a cane, only the canes were made of candy! As Scarla & Taylor are currently eating theirs Catalina must have realised as soon as we all came in but obviously you couldn't see that.".

To her credit Lexi actually laughed at this, something that impressed Ashley, who was again irritated by Catalina's refusal to do any task that she thought was beneath her.

Once everyone apart from herself & Taylor was sat down Ashley addressed the pledges,

"So it's been a mixed performance from you all this morning, of the 5 points available from this challenge Harmony & Poppy both claimed the full 5, Amber & Jess got 4 each, Lexi got 3 & Catalina only 1.".

As Ashley finished Taylor turned around the scoreboard so that everyone could see how that challenge had effected things, it read:

Pledge Challenges Scoreboard

After task 18: Bravery challenges

Lexi 107

Harmony 89

Poppy 88

Amber 74

Catalina 58

Jess 35

Interestingly almost everyone felt that they had done well from the task, even Lexi who despite losing points to almost everyone had actually extended her lead over Catalina in the race for the all important top 4. In Jess's case despite not gaining on Amber who held 4th place she had made up ground on Catalina & she knew that if she could catch the Colombian American girl she would at least be in with a chance of getting into the sorority if someone else got disqualified or dropped out.

"There's some serious tidying up for you pledges to do in a few minutes, but we are moving straight on to the next challenge as it involves some of the same things we've already got out. So I need all of the pledges plus Paige, Rachel, Michelle, Zara & Tiphany to go down to the meeting room along with myself & Taylor.

Once everyone was downstairs Taylor & Paige drew the curtains across again, Paige stayed on one side to keep an eye on Ashley, Rachel, Michelle, Zara & Tiphany who were all sat on the chairs that were still around the circular table that was used earlier.

The six pledges were all told to strip totally naked & then lie down on their front on the sun loungers & the bed sheets were put over them. When everyone was in place Taylor announced loudly enough for everyone to hear,

"We know that all of our pledges look pretty good, but now we are going to find out how they feel. I am going to blindfold each of our five volunteers in turn, each of them will be led over to each pledge in turn & she will have a good feel of their bums & boobs. After they finish they will go back past the curtain & Paige will remove their blindfold before handing them a scoring chart, they will rate the girls in order of how good their ass & tits were, just one combined mark, then when each of our five sisters have done this Paige & I will add up their scores to get a final finishing order. Oh & girls, if you are thinking of pinching them or anything like that to try & get them to speak you'll be wasting your time, before we start I'm going to gag all of the pledges so that there is no way for them to give you a clue as to who is who.".

When everything was ready Ashley was the first to be led through the curtain, she didn't say much when she examined Lexi, she was equally quiet as she gently fondled Harmony, next was Catalina whose ass prompted her to say,

"Now this is an ass, if I was in bed with whoever this belongs to I'd definitely have to bight it!". She also complemented Poppy's ass & Jess's breasts.

Rachel was far less gentle & even slipped a finger into Harmony's pussy after spending a minute or so groping her ass, the black haired third year girl didn't say anything much as she felt each of the girls, but she did use a finger to check each girl's slit as she went & was pleased to find Amber was definitely wet to her touch where as both Poppy & Jess were a little moist.

Michelle felt up each girl's ass firmly but gently, it was the breasts she was looking forward to. As she got to each girl's boobs she had a good feel first before the bit she was looking forward to, playing with the nipples, she twisted them between her fingers pinching & squeezing them, enjoying the muffled sounds of displeasure this elicited.

Zara spent longer than any of the first three getting a very gentle but very thorough grasp of all six girls breasts & bums, she found something to complement every girl on but her highest praise was for Catalina's ass.

Last to go was Tiphany, she was by far the most talkative as she got to grips with the pledges, as she felt Lexi's boobs she stated,

"If I was a lesbian, or possibly if I was a bit drunk, I'd like to get a faceful of these!",

Then on Harmony's tits,

"These feel yummy,",

She pinched Catalina's ass before stating,

"Very biteable," before giving it a playful slap & adding,

"I'd love to watch another girl with her head between these cheeks!",

Then when she reached Amber's ass she rubbed it vigorously before saying,

"Boing!" a word she repeated after examining the Chinese American girl's tits.

When she reached Poppy she was quieter than with the first four but as she finished examining her breasts she leant low to the pink haired lesbian & whispered near her ear,

"Very suckable nipples!" & a couple of seconds later,

"Very hard nipples too now!".

Lastly she examined Jess & pronounced her breasts,

"Not bad!" But it was obvious to Taylor by her expression that Tiphany was just being kind & hadn't found anything that interesting about Jess.

Once Tiphany had written down the order she rated the pledges in the curtain was drawn back, by that point all of the pledges were back in their pledge robes & were stood up, so the Sorority sisters still didn't know which girls had been which.

The pledges were sent to sit down whilst Taylor & Paige worked out the finishing order, They each had a clipboard & with the order calculated Paige went to sit down too whilst Taylor positioned herself where she could see everyone before reading out the results,

"So it turns out all of you pledges have excellent breasts & gorgeous asses! Most of you were pretty close in the scores, but girl number 3 was the clear winner & that was Catalina.".

Catalina punched the air again before adopting a very smug look as she waited for Taylor to continue,

"By a very small margin girl number 5 was second, that was Poppy. Then came girl number 4, Amber. The other 3 girls were too close to split, so Harmony, Lexi & Jess get two points each."

After a pause for this to sink in Ashley stood & spoke to everyone,

"The next challenges will be after lunch, but I have lots of work for you all until then. Firstly we need to get the sun loungers back to where they belong, Poppy & Catalina you can do that, 4 of them need to be returned to the swimming pool area with the other two back up to the balcony on the first floor. Harmony & Jess, you two can collect up all of the chairs scattered around in here & move them back to the equipment cupboard, & don't forget the two we left by the pool, then the table needs to go back to the third floor balcony. Amber & Lexi you can take the spare sheets back to their cupboard as well as returning the blindfolds to the equipment cupboard. Once that's all done you can all report to Taylor in the ground floor kitchen as you are making lunch for us all.".

Whilst this was happening Ashley took Taylor & Paige up to her office, once they were all seated the sorority president asked,

"How on earth did Jess get rated that high in the last challenge?",

Taylor pondered her answer before responding,

"I think we all forget that she is actually pretty hot, as she has so little personality, after all if she wasn't hot she wouldn't have made it on to the pledging process at all.".

"It's only thanks to Tiphany that she didn't finish higher," Paige added,

"After the penultimate girl had rated them Jess was level with Amber in third & only just behind Poppy, but Tiphany put her last which dropped her down.".

"Thank heavens for that!" Ashley exclaimed before adding,

"The last thing we need is Jess staging a massive come back & getting a place in the sorority, she's so annoying!".

The pledges all made the effort to get the work done & were soon preparing lunch, by 12.30 everyone was sat eating & after the meal the pledges were set to clearing everything up. They got a break for around 40 minutes before the next challenge at 2pm, but before she could enjoy it Harmony was sent by Michelle to help Catalina change the bedding in guest room 2.

As she was knelt down untucking the sheet from the foot of the bed Harmony suddenly felt herself yanked back onto her heels, Catalina thrust her ass on to the blonde's face & rubbed it from side to side laughing,

"Do you like that slut? I bet you're desperate to get your lips all over my heavenly ass! Don't worry, if she gets the chance Michelle's going to pair us up overnight so you can spend a whole 10 to 12 hours kissing, licking & worshiping it like a pathetic little whore like you was born to do!".

Catalina stepped back then & let Harmony up, nothing else happened whilst they were changing the bed covers & once they were finished Harmony spent half an hour in guest room 1 chatting with Amber, Poppy & Lexi. Catalina spent the rest of her free time preening her eye brows in front of the mirror in guest room 2 & Jess was of course on the first floor balcony having a spliff!

At 2pm the pledges reported to the meeting room as instructed, apart from themselves it was only Ashley, Taylor & Zara present as Michelle was busy getting a later challenge ready. There were ten chairs laid out, two rows of three & a row of four & in the middle of a square for which the fourth side was one of the walls, was a large plastic sheet with big coloured blobs on it.

"Welcome ladies, take a seat," Ashley greeted them, then when they were sat down she continued,

"So this afternoon we are going to start off with a number of games for small numbers of points, the first of which is naked twister.".

"Twister is a simple game, we'll be splitting you in to two groups of three, I've decided it will be Amber, Catalina & Jess in one group with Harmony, Poppy & Cassie representing Lexi in the second group. You will each start off stood on a different part of the board," Ashley pointed at the sheet on the floor,

"Then when Zara spins this," she held up a cardboard square with a plastic arrow on it, she showed them that the arrow spun around & could stop on instructions such as right hand red or left foot blue,

"You will move the body part it points to on to a blob of the correct colour. You are out of the game when you fall down. You can't make any physical contact to cause anyone else to fall or you will be disqualified. The winner of each game gets two points, the runner up 1 point.".

As Harmony's group started none of them realised the difficulty of the game until three turns in when Harmony found herself stretched as far out as she could be on all fours facing towards the ceiling & when she got left hand green, meaning she had to try to reach over herself to reach that colour, she was the first to fall. Poppy's excellent core strength meant she eventually managed to beat Cassie as the blonde tripped over her own feet.

The second group got into a real tangle that ended up with Amber's ass hanging right over Catalina's face, that was when in a moment of inspiration Amber realised how she could win, so she strained for a second & blew a loud fart right over Catalina. The Colombian American girl shrieked & brought her hands up to cover her face, which caused her to fall to the mat, the problem for Amber was that she was laughing so hard at that point that she fell over too. So for not doing very much Jess was the surprise winner of the second round.

When everyone managed to stop laughing long enough for Ashley to get a word in she just about spluttered out,

"Wow Amber, that's certainly a unique way to try to win! I'll have to remember never to play twister with you!".

Zara took the twister mat & spinner away whilst the pledges put their pledge robes back on, when she returned she was holding some ropes.

"The next little challenge is a three legged race, I'll draw names out & you'll simply have to complete the course Michelle has prepared upstairs, so first we'll pick the pairs, then we'll go up to the party room & we'll get you tied together." Ashley explained.

Lexi was paired with Poppy, Amber with Catalina & to her disappointment Harmony was lumbered with Jess. As they reached the ground floor they found that gym benches were in the corridor again, like the previous time they ran from one end to the other down the middle of the corridor with room to pass at the ends. Half way along the side furthest from the party room was a stack of pillows & cushions, with another stack of the same pillows & cushions forming a chicane in the party room.