Sorority Pledge Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2. I'm not sure why I do this, but it's become a habit, whenever I'm on a date with a boy I wear my best black underwear, but whenever the date's with a girl I wear my best pink underwear instead.

3. I almost got myself expelled a few weeks before the end of high school, we had this really good looking art teacher, I'd guess he was about 26 or 27 years old, one day at the end of classes I was walking to my car when I bumped into him & his girlfriend, who turned out to be a totally gorgeous 23 year old, I couldn't resist & asked if they'd be interested in a threesome! The girlfriend looked interested but the teacher gave me a really big telling off & made it clear that if I ever made a suggestion like that again he'd have me kicked out of school.".

Harmony knew for a fact that 1 was true, but she wasn't sure about the others. She tried to imagine Amber in the two different colours of underwear & as she thought that pink wouldn't look as good as black on her she guessed that 2 was the lie. Jess, Lexi & Poppy all went for 3, with Catalina guessing 1.

Amber winked over at Harmony who shrugged & admitted,

"Number 1 was definitely true, Ashley & Taylor were there too.".

"2 was true as well," Amber told them before adding,

"3 was true to a point, it was all true up until the part where I offered them a threesome, I almost did but couldn't quite get up the nerve to do it.".

Lexi:

"1. One time when I went swimming at my local pool the usual lifeguard wasn't there & her replacement refused to give me a separate lane to everyone else. As I was there I still decided to swim but I had to stop after about five minutes when I collided head first with a very fat woman's bottom! She was stood in the shallow end talking to someone who wasn't in the water so she didn't see me coming & as my head was under water I couldn't hear that she was there.

2. A few weeks after my high school graduation I had a very disappointing make out session with a boy I thought that I fancied, at his house. We got as far as me taking off my top before I decided it wasn't working for me & I went to leave. When I got downstairs & was going towards the front door his older sister came up behind me, put her hands on my shoulders to stop me & leant over to whisper in my ear,

"Your top's on inside out!" I was so embarrassed but she was really nice about it & snuck me up to her room so that I could change it without her parents noticing anything. We both thought it was really funny, I'm still in touch with her but not with her brother.

3. When I was out on my own a few weeks ago an idiotic woman was so busy talking on her phone that she walked straight into my white cane, tripped & bumped into the side of a dumpster, the hilarious thing was that when she fell into the side of that dumpster her phone went flying out of her hand & landed amongst all the rubbish! She had to climb into the dumpster to get it back, she was so mad but it was totally her own fault for not looking where she was walking.".

The girls all thought about it for a few seconds before holding up their numbers,

"Sorry Lexi, they all got it right, they all guessed 1 was the lie. So Lexi you lose one point & everyone else gains one." Taylor announced.

Harmony:

"1. The first time I went out in high heels I fell into a hedge, the scratches took days to disappear & I kept finding twigs in my hair for several hours.

2. My parents were hippies until they finally came to their senses when I was 3 or 4, but that's the reason for my unusual name.

3. I lost my virginity on a bed, but it was the bed of a pickup truck!".

Unfortunately for Harmony they all guessed rightly that number 3 was a lie, so Harmony lost a point & everyone else gained one.

Poppy:

"1. I had sex with two goth girls, not at the same time, during my final year of high school, neither were very good unfortunately.

2. I did manage to get up the nerve to let a beautiful girl who I had fancied all through high school know that I was into her, but I had built her up so much in my mind that I couldn't do it face to face. So a few weeks before graduation I wrote in red lipstick on a clean black thong "Give me a call" then my name & phone number & then I drew a big pair of lips, I put it in her locker but after that I couldn't look her in the eye. She never did call me, but she kept it quiet so at least I didn't get teased about it.

3. I had an evening job at a local cinema to earn a bit of extra money for my college fund until I got fired when my manager caught me masturbating during the girl on girl sex scene from that movie Black Swan.".

These all sounded plausible & Ashley actually had to tell the other pledges they had 15 seconds left or they'd score nothing, before the last of them actually wrote down their answers. Amber, who herself wasn't into goths thought answer 1 was a lie, Catalina, Harmony & Lexi didn't believe 2 & Jess thought number 3 was false.

"I didn't really get caught with sticky fingers during Black Swan." The pink haired girl had to admit.

"Oh my god! I can't believe that was true about the thong!" Exclaimed a laughing Lexi to general hilarity.

Jess:

"1. My Aunt caught me smoking a weed cigarette last winter but she had such a heavy cold that she didn't realise that it wasn't just a normal cigarette. I thought that I'd got away with it until she asked for one, I figured that I couldn't really refuse without seeming incredibly rude or admitting what they really were, so I gave her one. I'm not sure if she figured it out or not, but I suspect that she did & didn't tell anyone because she didn't want to admit that she'd smoked one of them too.

2. A few months ago I was very drunk when I got home from a party & after dancing with a boy who I was really into but who it turned out wasn't into me I was feeling really horny. On the way to my bedroom I grabbed a banana from the fruit bowl intending to have a late night snack, but just as I sat down on the bed & was about to peel it I got an interesting idea, so I thought I'd use the banana to get myself off! It worked quite well & certainly did the job, but it wasn't as good as a vibrator!

3. When I was little I found one of my Mom's lipsticks & thought that it was a sweet, she walked in to find me sucking on it!".

Lexi guessed that number 3 was the lie, Poppy guessed it was number 2, whilst Amber, Catalina & Harmony guessed 1.

"Sister Ashley can I ask Jess one question before she tells us the answer?" Amber asked with a mischievous look,

"Go ahead," The sorority president replied with obvious amusement,

Amber was fighting her laughter as she enquired,

"Did you eat the banana when you'd finished?",

Jess grinned as she answered,

"Yes!" & as this caused a mixture of astonishment & laughter she added,

"Well I was hungry!" More laughter prompted her to add,

"I did peel it before I ate it, it was a bit squashed but it didn't have any added flavouring!".

When the laughter finally died down after at least a minute Jess told them that number 1 was the lie.

"I've definitely learned one thing from this game," Poppy said starting to giggle again,

"I'm never eating out of Jess's fruit bowl!".

"Is that a euphemism?" Amber asked through her renewed laughter.

Once everyone had their laughter back under control Taylor stood up & addressed them all,

"Thank you everyone, that was very interesting & pretty funny. Some of you've done some hilarious stuff & some just have great imaginations! The big winner from this challenge was Jess who claimed 10 points, Amber did very well too with 7 points & everyone else scored 5.".".

Whilst they waited Taylor turned her back on them to update the overall scores which she then added to the board, these were:

Pledge Challenges Scoreboard

After task 22: Spot The Fake Fact

Lexi 125

Harmony 118

Amber 108

Poppy 108

Catalina 86

Jess 53

Before anyone left Ashley spoke again,

"Breakfast tomorrow is at 9 o'clock, the first pledge challenge will be at 11.30 down here. I haven't decided yet where you're all sleeping tonight, so be in the guest rooms in half an hour & I'll let you know, I should have managed to make a decision by then!".

Amber & Poppy were set to putting the chairs away, Catalina was told to collect up the hand held whiteboards & markers which she was to put into a box & deliver to the sorority president's office, Harmony was told to pair up with Lexi to take the large whiteboard back to the party room & Jess wasn't told to do anything. Catalina hurried through her task so that she'd have more time free which left Poppy & Amber alone in the meeting room until they had finished tidying away the chairs.

Once they finished Amber & Poppy didn't bother going far, they sat on the stairs that led from the ground floor to the meeting room, both the room & the hallway were empty so as long as they were quiet Poppy thought it was as good a place as any to have the conversation she needed to have with Amber.

Turning to the Chinese American girl she started,

"Now that I've got you alone I wanted to tell you something Amber. I like you, I think you're funny & I like hanging around with you, but I wanted to make it clear that I don't fancy you. It's nothing personal, but you just aren't my type.".

Amber laughed at her pink haired friend's statement before replying,

"I have to admit that I think you're totally hot Poppy, but you aren't my type either. With girls I like to be in control of things, or at least to know that I could be in control if I wanted, which means I'd only be into a girl who could potentially kick my ass if that girl has a submissive streak, unfortunately for me you don't have that at all, so don't worry, unless you get a sudden desire to be tied to my bed & ridden for a few hours there's no risk of anything happening between us.".

Both girls laughed & gave each other a little hug before Amber caught sight of Harmony coming out of the party room,

"Harmony, Harmony, down here," she called quietly & when the blonde turned & saw them the Asian girl held a finger to her lips & motioned for her to join them.

The three of them snuck further down the stairs & stopped just inside the meeting room. After rechecking that the room was completely empty Amber spoke quietly,

"We all know that the all day challenge to go down on the sorority sisters as many times as we can is going to be between the three of us, Catalina won't do anyone, Jess will do as little as possible as she always does & Lexi isn't going to get near the numbers we will. So that leaves us with two choices, we can either spend the whole day pleasuring any girl who wants it as many times as possible & end up with sore jaws for the next few days, or we can agree a number to all do, say ten, that way we'll all tie for 7 points in the challenge, which will help all of us as we're all already in the top four.".

"I like it," Poppy answered with a smile before adding,

"But let's play it safe, let's go for twelve each.".

"Agreed!" Harmony & Amber both replied before they all crept back upstairs managing to get back to guest room 1 without being noticed.

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 39: Orgasms, Orgasms & More Orgasms

In the end Ashley decided that Poppy would share guest room 2 with Catalina & Jess, but after a totally uneventful night the pink haired girl reappeared in guest room 1 within seconds of the pledges wake up call as she had no interest in spending time with Catalina or Jess. Whilst Lexi took her shower the other trio reaffirmed their plan to tie in the day's main task & were sure not to mention it after the Canadian girl emerged from the bathroom wrapped in a towel.

As she walked to breakfast with the other pledges Harmony found herself trying to recall what she dreamt about the night before, most nights since she had entered the house she had at least partially remembered what she had been dreaming about just before she had woken up, but that morning she couldn't remember anything at all. She was pleased to find that she felt a lot better physically than she had since Cindy had attacked her, in fact she had only remembered to put on the cream Jenny had prescribed for her because Poppy reminded her.

Not many girls had come down for breakfast that morning, seeing a couple of the pledges looking around quizzically Ashley explained,

"As we're so near to the start of term now some of the girls went shopping yesterday & stocked up on food for the kitchens on their own floors, so most of them are probably eating upstairs. We only have everyone in here for meals two or three times a week normally.".

Around fifteen minutes later when Jess, Harmony & Poppy had all finished eating Rachel slouched in, sleepily served herself some food & took a seat at the end of the table. With a loud overly dramatic yawn she looked over at the pledges as she said,

"I'm really drowsy this morning, I think I need a nice big orgasm to wake me up! Which one of you pledges wants to give me one?".

Knowing that the challenge to give as many orgasms as they could during the day had already started Harmony wondered who would accept if anyone did, as she definitely wasn't going to, to everyone's surprise Jess shrugged & sliding off of her chair to vanish under the table she said,

"I might as well.".

As she watched Harmony had expected Rachel would have to stand & remove her underwear, but as she just spread her legs & slightly lifted the front of her skirt it was clear that she wasn't wearing any. The black haired girl paid absolutely no attention to Jess, she didn't even stop eating, although her breathing did speed up & after about ten minutes she stopped paying attention to what was on her plate & reached down to hold Jess's head in place as she came.

After about thirty seconds Rachel visibly relaxed & a few seconds later Jess, now with an obviously sticky face, re-emerged from under the table. When she got her breath back Rachel tossed Jess one of the Ping-Pong balls that were being used to score the challenge before remarking,

"Not bad, but nothing special! If anyone else wants to earn one of these," She held up another of the Ping-Pong balls,

"I'll be in my room for the rest of the morning watching TV.".

Ashley gave each of the pledges a pouch like bag to wear around their waist, a bit like a fanny pack but a lot more fashionable, each of the bags had the pouch on the front & they were zip ups so that each of the pledges could store any Ping-Pong balls they got in them safely.

"You'll be able to get around 20 in these, if any of you find you've filled yours let me know & I'll give you another one." She explained.

"You can have mine back now, there's no way I'm going down on anyone!" Catalina informed her before adding,

"If these nasty little dykes want to suck cunt to get into the sorority that's their loss, but I don't need to degrade myself like that. I'm rich & I look fabulous, so trust me when the pledging process finishes I'll be in that top four as you need girls like me, not trash like them!" She was looking at Harmony & Amber as she said that last bit.

The pledges were sent to do the small amount of washing up that breakfast had created, as soon as they had finished Jess went up to the first floor balcony to take in some morning sun, Catalina went to guest room 2 to watch TV & the other four pledges were going to go to use the gym for a little while, but instead Heather appeared as they were leaving the party room to inform Amber & Harmony that Ashley wanted to talk to them upstairs.

Harmony transferred Lexi over to Poppy so that the pink haired girl could guide her down to the gym, as Amber & Harmony started up towards Ashley's room on the top floor of the house they noticed Heather following them with a look of excitement on her face.

When they got upstairs Ashley was waiting at her door & eagerly let both of them as well as Heather into her room. As they heard the lock click on the door behind them they saw Ashley break into a massive smile as she pulled off her dress to reveal that she was wearing absolutely nothing underneath it. Both girls looked surprised at this but noticed the sound of something hitting the floor behind them, that was explained in a couple of seconds when a now equally naked Heather walked over to stand beside Ashley.

"We thought we'd give you a hand with today's main challenge!" A smiling Ashley told them before directing them both to strip & come over to the bed.

Neither Amber or Harmony was being forced to do it & neither girl liked Heather, but they did as Ashley told them anyway. The sorority president had Amber lie flat on her back with her feet at one corner of the bed with her head pointing towards the opposite corner, they then did the same with Harmony but from the opposite end of the bed, so that the back of their heads met in the middle. Both girls had to bring their knees up a bit so that they both fitted on the large bed relatively comfortably but they did manage to end up with their heads roughly in the middle of it.

Ashley climbed on to the bed looking delighted & took a seat on Amber's face as an equally thrilled Heather lowered herself onto Harmony.

"This is a little treat for Heather & me," Ashley explained as she shuffled a little to get comfortable,

"You both get to service two beautiful girls, while we make out with each other!".

The two seated girls leant forward until their lips met, as their tongues passionately entwined Ashley took a firm grasp of Heather's breasts & gently stroked them with one hand whilst she started to play with the large chested girl's nipples with the other.

Amber thought Ashley was quite attractive so was perfectly happy to go down on her & she enjoyed the moans of pleasure she could hear from above, what's more she could see the sorority president's tits, or at least she could when Heather's hands weren't in the way, so she was pretty turned on as she got to work. Harmony was less happy, she didn't like Heather & would definitely not have agreed to pleasure her, even as part of this challenge, but for some reason the sorority president telling her to do it had convinced her. Maybe it was because she realised that she would get to do Ashley once she'd got Heather off a couple of times, or maybe she really was as submissive as everyone said she was, either way she found tonguing Heather's twat to be a chore rather than a treat.

After Heather & Ashley shared their second simultaneous orgasm Harmony broke into a smile as Heather lifted off of her, Ashley was pleased at seeing this as she shuffled forward before turning & taking a seat on Harmony's face as Heather took her place on Amber's. As she positioned her snatch over Harmony's mouth the sorority president looked down & told her,

"Judging by that smile I presume that you're looking forward to this, so take it nice & slow, I want two really good orgasms!".

As the girls above them started to make out again Amber & Harmony got back to work, Amber was little more happy about going down on Heather than Harmony had been as she didn't fancy her at all, but she imagined that she was still servicing Ashley to help her get through it. As for Harmony, she was finding pleasuring Ashley to be far less unpleasant than she would have thought, the taste of the sorority president's love juices was actually turning her on a bit, as for reasons she couldn't understand was the fact that her tongue was now where Amber's had been a few minutes earlier.

It took about half an hour to provide Ashley with the two further orgasms she had demanded & even Amber was amazed at how loudly Ashley came the last time, even with her lips locked to Heather's her squeals & shrieks were loud enough to wake someone sleeping two floors below in the Asian girl's opinion.

1...34567...13