Sorority Pledge Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hadn't lasted more than a minute, but Poppy still earned a round of applause for what she had said & the confidence that she had shown. Next up was Lexi, there was a short pause before Taylor led the blind girl down to the meeting room as she had asked for her guitar again so Taylor had needed to go up to where she had stored it in the wardrobe of her own bedroom.

Lexi started by addressing the girls,

"Hi everyone, I hope some of you would like me to join the sorority as I'd really like to do that. As I can't think of anything really clever or funny to say to persuade you to vote for me I thought I'd just play a song instead. This is one I really like, it's called The Other Side & it's by a band called Tonight Alive.".

Lexi again amazed everyone with her floorless performance, she didn't miss a note with her voice or miss a stroke on the guitar with her fingers & a lot of her audience seemed to like the song even though none of them had heard it before. When she finished Lexi again got a standing ovation as Taylor led her over to sit by Poppy before taking the guitar & disappearing back upstairs.

Next was Catalina, the Colombian American girl didn't say a word before clicking her fingers as a signal to Taylor, who pressed a button on her IPod that started music playing. For the next couple of minutes or so Catalina performed a very sexy dance in time to the music. Almost immediately her pledge robe came off & once naked she moved around the room thrusting her hips, jiggling her breasts, wiggling her ass & showing off every inch of her gorgeous body. After she had passed by the whole row of chairs she finished with a cartwheel that included holding her pose in a handstand for around fifteen seconds mid move. Needless to say she also got a very positive reaction, although it was noticeable to Ashley that unlike with Lexi, Catalina's applause wasn't universal.

Jess was next, she made a little speech about how much she'd like to get into the house, which included a sort of joke about having a never ending supply of weed if anyone wanted to buy any, but when she finished the applause had more to do with relief that she'd stopped talking than with any sort of enjoyment of what she had said.

The penultimate girl was Amber, the Asian girl leant casually against the side wall of the room so that she could see the sorority sisters as easily as she could see Ashley & Taylor, she also talked at her audience & looked totally relaxed as she did so,

"Let's see, where to start?" She asked rhetorically with a calm smile on her face,

"Well some of you might know that I'm bi, well one of my aims before I graduate & have to think about starting to behave like an adult is to have a threesome with a man & another girl, if I get into the sorority then I'd say it's likely that one of you will be the girl in that trio if you have an attractive boyfriend & think sharing him with me for a night would be fun!" This brought about some laughter but also some looks that Amber definitely thought were of interest.

"What else? Well if anyone steals your boyfriend, or maybe your girlfriend, I'll happily fart on them for you!" That got a lot more laughter,

"For those of you not into boys, or not into sharing, I'm told I'm very good in bed & as I've only slept with a few girls so far I think I need to do plenty of experimenting over the next three years to find out what kind of girl, or what kind of boy, I prefer before I even think about getting into a serious relationship with anyone. So I guess that's going to make me a bit of a slut whilst I'm here, but I'm not into taking other people's boy or girlfriends & I'm not submissive so I'm not going to be used by anyone, well unless they're super hot & I decide to let them use me!" This got laughter too,

"Believe it or not I do actually have morals, so I'm a good person to be friends with as I'll always help if I can, but I'm also very adventurous so if an opportunity to try something new or exciting comes up & it's not going to harm anyone then I will take it.".

Amber continued for another minute or so & got laughter another three times, so by the time she went to sit down she got plenty of applause & approving looks.

Last up it was finally Harmony's turn, she didn't have any particular ideas of what to say or do so she started by again thanking everyone who had helped her to escape from Cindy, she told the sorority sisters how much it would mean for her to join their sorority & that it would make everything she had done during the pledging process worthwhile. That was about all she said, it wasn't clever or funny, but it was clearly heartfelt & plenty of the girls listening to her speak applauded when she went to sit down.

Ashley stood up again & addressed the sorority sisters,

"Over the past week you've all got to know some or all of the remaining pledges & over the past few minutes they've done their best to persuade you that they'd make good members of our sorority. Now you each get one vote for the girl you most want to become one of our sisters. The way we are going to do this is that I'm going to point to you one at a time & when I do you will use the hand held whiteboard that you're each holding to tell me who you are voting for. Taylor will write these down & I'll call them out. The reason I won't be saying your names is the same reason that I've just drawn the curtain across the middle of the room, so that the pledges can hear how many votes they are getting as the round goes on but they can't see who does or doesn't vote for them. Lastly pledges, if any of you call out or try to peak around or under the curtain during this challenge you will be docked fifty points." She sounded strict as she finished saying that.

Once Taylor was ready to record the results Ashley started by pointing in turn to each of the first years.

Amy: "The first vote is for Amber" Ashley announced,

Cassie: "One for Lexi" The sorority president added,

Rebecca: "Harmony gets one now" Ashley called out,

Scarla: "Another for Harmony",

Tiphany: "A third for Harmony",

Britney: "Amber gets a second vote",

Heather: "And a third one" She said before pausing.

As the voting continued it was clear that some girls were doing better than others, Harmony got several more votes including from Taylor, Zara & Summer, Amber did well too with Ashley amongst her voters. Michelle, Rachel & Liz all voted for Catalina, Paige was amongst those to vote for Poppy.

As she listened Harmony's smile started to grow as she knew that she had a lot of votes, she could see a similar expression on Amber's face as the Chinese American girl had also done very well in this challenge.

Once they had both checked the votes were added up correctly Taylor cleared the whiteboard whilst Ashley drew the curtain back across to the wall so that everyone could see the waiting pledges.

"So girls, remember each of these totals will double when added to the overall leaderboard as each vote was worth two points," Ashley started,

"The votes went as follows: Jess & Poppy got 2 votes each, Lexi got 3 votes, Catalina got 4, Amber did really well with 7 votes, but the big winner was Harmony with 8 votes!" She would have had to pause even if she didn't want to as the applause for Harmony & Amber in particular was so loud.

As Ashley had read that out Taylor had updated the overall scores, she read them out for Lexi's benefit, the leaderboard showed:

Pledge Challenges Scoreboard

After task 21: Sorority Sister's Vote

Lexi 120

Harmony 113

Poppy 103

Amber 101

Catalina 81

Jess 43

Seeing the new scores Harmony & Amber were both delighted, they had both just moved a lot closer to getting into the sorority. Poppy on the other hand looked a little nervous at falling to third & both Catalina & Jess definitely didn't look pleased as the gap they'd need to make up had got even bigger than it was before.

Before anyone had chance to think further Ashley spoke again,

"We are going to have one more challenge tonight which doesn't require an audience, tomorrow there will be a lot of challenges going on including one all day one that I'll tell you all about in a few seconds. During the past few days for a variety of reasons Britney, Cassie, Scarla & Summer have each earned a reward, I sat the four of them down earlier to try & figure out what that reward would be & Cassie came up with an idea that the others all agreed to, so tomorrow each of them will get to set a pledge challenge of their own invention. There are certain rules I've set them, but I'm sure they'll come up with some interesting ideas." Ashley paused after saying this.

"As for the challenge that will be on-going tomorrow, it will run from 8AM to 8PM, the challenge is simple, all you pledges need to do is lick as many pussies to orgasm as you can during the day. You can do the same girl more than once but other pledges are not included. Every sorority sister will be given six ping pong balls with a number assigned to them written on them, each time you make them cum they will give you one of the balls & I'll give you each something to store them in. This means no sorority sister can take part in the challenge more than six times, oh & if anyone gives one of the balls out without having received an orgasm that girl will receive a punishment & the pledge who accepts it will lose fifty points. Lastly I repeat that you must only do this challenge orally pledges, no fingers, no vibrators or other toys, just your naughty little tongues! As usual the girl who earns the most balls by the end of the day will receive ten points with the other points the same as usual too.".

On hearing this Catalina & Jess didn't look happy, they were already losing & this challenge wasn't one they'd score well in, if at all. A lot of the sorority sisters looked excited, a good number of them looked hopefully at Harmony but this time it wasn't just her who got hungry looks as some of the girls who had already enjoyed her oral skills were looking forward to the opportunity of trying out some of the other pledges too.

Whilst the sorority sisters were leaving Taylor cleared the large whiteboard & brought it over to rest in front of the line of pledges, she then took a seat beside it with Ashley on the other side so that both of them as well as the board were facing towards the pledges.

When she was ready Ashley explained the next challenge,

"For this challenge you will each take two turns, you must give three facts about yourself & then each of the other girls will guess which one is a lie. If they guess correctly they each get one point, if only one girl gets it right she gets 2 points, if they all get it right the girl giving the facts loses 1 point. If nobody gets it right the girl giving the facts gets 2 points.".

Each girl was handed one of the small hand held white boards that had just been used when the sorority sisters voted along with a cloth so that they could right down each of their answers & then wipe it off ready for the next turn. The pledges were given ten minutes to think about their true and false facts, once the time was up Ashley decided that Catalina would go first & then it would be the girl on her left & so on.

Catalina:

"1. I was going out with a really hunky baseball player, his geeky lesbian sister fancied me too. One day I surprised him at his house a few minutes before he needed to go to a match, we had sex without a condom, after he left I got his sister to go down on me & she was such a geeky little virgin that she never realised that she was swallowing her own brother's spunk!

2. I've had sex in the bathroom of a plane, twice! Once with a boyfriend, once with a casual hook up.

3. A boy in my year at high school once offered me $30 for a pair of my panties, but on the condition that I wore them during gym class & then took them off & gave them straight to him, I made him increase the offer to $50. I made sure on the day we made the exchange that I was wearing my oldest & tattiest pair, but he did get them."

Each girl wrote down her number & turned her board to face Taylor, they had all guessed 1.

"That was fairly obvious Catalina, I'm guessing you forgot telling us all a few days ago that you've always wanted to make some loser eat a man's cum out of your pussy! So you lose one point Catalina & everyone else gains one." Taylor informed them all.

Amber:

"1. Although I'm bi all of the porn I have is lesbian porn.

2. I almost came out to my family as bi via a TV show, I was out with a girl, we were outside of a bar when suddenly a TV crew turned up from that show that catches out people who are cheating, it turned out that the guy who was the cheater was a couple of tables away from us but in the background of the footage when they confronted him you could see this girl sat on my lap, one of my hands was having a good grope of her tits through her t-shirt, you couldn't see the other hand but based on where that arm was pointing it was pretty obvious that it was up her skirt! Luckily none of my family saw it before I told them I was into girls as well as boys, I've got no idea if they've seen it since.

3. I have two sisters & they are both lesbians."

This time the guesses were varied, Catalina thought 1, Poppy thought 2 with Harmony, Lexi & Jess all guessing 3.

"I only have one sister & I'm not sure if she's bi or a lesbian, but she definitely does like girls. Either way 3 was the right answer." Amber admitted.

Lexi:

"1. My first & so far only threesome was with a married couple in their early twenties, I met them online.

2. My sister once came into my bedroom without knocking when I was in bed, I was using a vibrator at the time & whilst it was covered by the duvet & I wasn't too out of breath I was paranoid for several days afterwards that she was going to tell me that she had heard it before I managed to turn it off.

3. Unlike most Canadians I can't speak French, or at least I can't speak it remotely well.".

Harmony knew the lie was number 1 as Lexi had told her & Taylor the night before that she hadn't ever had a threesome, Catalina & Jess also guessed 1, Amber guessed 2 as did Poppy.

Harmony:

"1. Before I arrived here I had never done anything sexual with a woman.

2. I was giving a high school boyfriend a blow job in a cinema & he came when I wasn't expecting it, it went everywhere! I thought I had it all cleaned up until the lights went up at the end of the film & a girl in the row in front of us pointed out a massive glob of it in my hair! The worst thing was that the girl who saw it was in my year at school & she told everyone!

3. When we were on a high school camping trip I caught the girl I was sharing a tent with masturbating, but that wasn't the strange part, she was using a carrot to do it! I have no idea what she did with the carrot when she finished but I avoided any food with carrot in it for the rest of the trip just in case!".

Once the other pledges stopped laughing at the carrot story they took a little longer than usual to decide how to vote, Jess & Lexi went for answer 3, Catalina & Amber for 2 & just Poppy for 1. 2 was the lie so Amber & Catalina got one point each.

Poppy

"1. I once went down on a girl straight after a field hockey game, she didn't taste great!

2. I've slept with at least one white girl, at least one black girl & at least one Hispanic girl, but never an Asian girl.

3. During my last year of high school a prefect caught me having sex with a girl in an empty classroom, she was going to report me to the principle, but she changed her mind & told me that if I went down on her after school every night that week she'd let me off, she didn't end up reporting me!".

Amber, Catalina & Lexi all guessed correctly that 3 was a lie, Harmony guessed 2 & Jess guessed 1.

"I wish 3 was true with a prefect called Chloe, she was so hot, being forced to be her personal sex toy as punishment for doing something wrong was a serious fantasy of mine!" Poppy explained.

"So that means 2 was true," Amber said with a sly smile,

"If you ever want to complete the set..." She pointed at her own crotch as she said this which set off a chorus of laughter from everyone else including Poppy.

Jess:

"1. After high school graduation I was having sex with my boyfriend in his car when the heel of my shoe must have caught the button on the dash that makes the top of his convertible come down, but we were both so into what we were doing that neither of us realised until a few seconds after we both climaxed when we realised that we were getting a round of applause!

2. I was at a party over the summer & I bumped into the girl who stole that boyfriend from me, she was really drunk & didn't recognise me. She said she was feeling really ill & begged me to get her some water, so I did, I just didn't tell her that I got the water by dipping a glass into the toilet!

3. I got really stoned one night a few weeks before the end of high school & I mean REALLY stoned! I don't remember getting home or waking up the next morning, I just remember at about 10AM finding myself sat in class wearing a cheerleader uniform, I was wearing panties but no bra, the thing is I've never been in a cheer squad so I have no idea whose uniform it was.".

Harmony was sure 3 was the lie, everyone knew Jess liked weed so it must have seemed to her to be a convincing lie, but it appeared that Amber, Lexi & Poppy agreed with her assessment as they all also thought 3 was the lie. Catalina however thought 2 was false.

"It was 3," Jess answered sounding exasperated before adding,

"The only thing I regret about number 2 was that I didn't piss in that toilet before filling the slut's glass!".

Everyone laughed at this & Ashley couldn't help thinking that if Jess had shown this side of her personality a bit more since entering the house that she might have won herself a few more friends.

"So as we're half way through this challenge I'll update you on the scores, so far Amber, Harmony & Lexi all have 4 points, Jess has 3, Catalina & Poppy have 2 each." Taylor told them all.

Catalina:

"1. A couple of summers ago my parents sent me to soccer camp, I was dreadful at soccer & didn't enjoy it all that much, but one fun thing did happen. Myself & another girl hated our roommate so one night we stole all of her underwear & hung it over the crossbar of one of the goals, we deliberately picked a goal on the pitches that the boys soccer camp were using the next morning. I think a few of the boys must have got a souvenir to take home as she only got about half of it back!

2. When I was 12 or 13 I always use to stick my chewing gum or bubble gum in this dorky girl's hair when I was finished with it, I only stopped when her older sister confronted me after school one day & told me that if I did it again she was going to shave my head bald.

3. Two years ago me & a couple of my friends put water balloons in this annoying fat girl's shoes whilst she was showering after gym class, when she put the shoes back on the balloons burst & she was forced to wear the sopping wet shoes for the rest of the day!"."

Harmony thought this one was really difficult, she could imagine Catalina doing all of those things, eventually she guessed 2 was a lie as did Amber, Lexi & Poppy, but Jess guessed it was 3.

"It was 3." Catalina announced with obvious disappointment in her voice,

"I knew it!" Jess reacted happily before adding,

"If that had been true she would have worn her gym shoes for the rest of the day, not the wet ones.".

Once Taylor had told them that Jess had earned two points for being the only one to get it right, it was Amber's turn again.

Amber:

"1. Earlier in the week Amy won a prize which turned out to be eating Chinese food off of Harmony's naked body. As she was assigned as my big sister I was allowed to join in & it was a lot of fun!