Sorority Pledge Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they finally came down from their orgasms Heather & Ashley got up & almost immediately burst into laughter at the sight of Amber & Harmony's cum coated faces,

"Wow you two must be good, we've absolutely drenched your faces you made us both cum so hard!" Ashley joked.

Ashley & Heather both gave each girl 2 of the ping pong balls they were using to keep score in the day's main pledge challenge before allowing them to dress & leave, Ashley did insist that they didn't wash their faces before they left, as the door shut behind them Amber saw Ashley pulling Heather down on to the bed & mounting her.

Amber took Harmony's hand & dragged her hurriedly downstairs, she didn't say anything until they had got all the way down to the meeting room & hurried through it to the equipment cupboard. Finding it empty she pulled the door shut behind them & locked it from the inside before turning back to Harmony with a lustful smile. Still not saying anything she grabbed the taller girl by the shoulders & pulled her down onto the stack of gym mats against one wall of the room, without warning the Chinese American girl then jumped up on to the mats too, lifted her pledge robe & pressed her absolutely soaking wet snatch to Harmony's lips.

Amber had been about to beg Harmony to lick it, but to her surprise the submissive girl's tongue darted out & started to gently circle her outer lips. Amber had to cover her mouth with her hand to muffle the loud moans she was quickly making & within less than a minute she had to use both hands as she screamed in ecstasy through a very powerful orgasm.

It took her longer to get her breath back than it had taken for Harmony to make her cum, but when the power of speech finally returned Amber jumped off of Harmony on to the mat so that she landed just to her right, moving on to her knees she finally spoke,

"Oh fuck that was good, I so needed that! Ashley was playing with my nipples whilst I was going down on her & by the time we'd finished those two off I thought I was going to burst!" She explained.

Then just as Harmony was about to get up Amber pounced on her again, the Asian girl lay on top of her with their faces just inches apart when she said with genuine sincerity,

"Thank you!" Before leaning in & giving her a long, slow & very tender kiss.

Harmony was astonished, she had never seen this side of Amber before, in truth she quite liked it & after a couple of seconds she parted her lips & her tongue met the Asian girl's, she was surprised what a turn on their kiss was then, it felt like electricity was pulsing through them both. As the kiss continued she wondered if she was more excited because she knew Amber was tasting her own pussy on Harmony's lips, or maybe because like Amber she had actually got off on going down on Ashley & Heather? She was sure she wasn't in love with Amber or anything like that, but she was a great kisser!

After about half a minute Amber broke the kiss & climbed off before helping Harmony up saying,

"You're a very good kisser!" Before adding,

"Now all we've got to do is sneak back upstairs without anyone noticing what we've been doing down here!".

Luckily as they crept out of the equipment cupboard the meeting room was still empty, they paused when they reached the top of the stairs to let two second year girls pass & once the hallway was clear they hurried out & walked casually to guest room 1, as by that point if they were seen it wouldn't seem at all suspicious.

As they entered guest room 1 Amber & Harmony paused in surprise, there was no sign of Lexi but Poppy was on her knees facing the bed with her face between a smiling Britney's legs. Seeing them the red head's smile grew broader & between her moans of pleasure she pressed a finger to her own lips to tell the newcomers to stay quiet. Amber looked amused as she stood watching, but if the Chinese American girl had been looking at Harmony she would have seen a lustful look in her fellow pledge's eyes, Harmony had spent so much time that morning with a face full of pussy that she had already felt unexpectedly turned on even before her kiss with Amber & now as she watched Britney's thighs tense around Poppy's face as she cried out in delight all Harmony could think was that she wished she could straddle someone's face & cum as hard as Britney was doing.

After a few seconds Britney came down from her high & as Poppy relaxed back onto her heels the girl on the bed handed her two of the Ping-Pong balls before saying,

"You are very, very good, far better than Jess was the other day, but not quite as good as you were Harmony! If you'd like to see if you can beat either of their efforts Amber you're welcome to come up to my room sometime this afternoon, I would offer you the chance now, but we only get six of these Ping-Pong balls & I don't want to use up all of my goes on you pledges so early in the day!".

Amber laughed at this but Poppy actually looked a little embarrassed when she realised that she had an audience. Britney stood then & smoothed out her skirt before blowing each of the other girls a kiss & sauntering out.

"Your first of the day?" Amber asked teasingly,

"Yep, Britney said she wanted to try all of the pledges & as I was alone in here when she came in she decided to start with me," Poppy explained before asking in an amused tone,

"How long were you two pervs watching!".

"We had our own adventure up in Ashley's room, we both did Ashley & Heather twice, so you've got some catching up to do! We came in around a minute before you finished her off, so we thought we'd watch!" Amber explained happily.

After cleaning their faces the three girls decided to hang around in guest room 1 until the next pledge challenge & after ten minutes or so they were joined by Lexi, the blind girl's entrance brought with it a distinct smell of pussy juice so after discovering who was in the room she told them all,

"I'm done with the main challenge for the day, I've just gone down on Cassie three times, that should be enough to beat Jess & it'll definitely beat Catalina, so that'll do for me." Then after washing off her own face Lexi joined the others on the bed watching TV & chatting.

Shortly before 11.30 the four of them reported to the meeting room where they found Jess & Catalina already waiting along with Ashley, Taylor & for some reason Britney.

Ashley spoke as soon as the pledges were all seated,

"As I said last night four of the sorority sisters will each be giving you a chance to earn some points today. This first challenge, that will be in two parts, is Britney's & I'm really looking forward to watching the first part!" She finished with a wide smile.

Britney then stepped forward & with an extremely excited look on her face told the pledges,

"I've had this fantasy about an ultimate orgasm, an orgasm caused by lots of people at once, it doesn't really matter if it's girls, boys or a mixture, because it is going to be all about me. You are each going to get the chance to take part & each girl that does will get three points. As I think you'll get me off super quick you'll actually have to give me two orgasms to win & none of you get to have a body part that you've worshiped before, oh & it's strictly tongues & mouths only.".

Catalina, thinking she could cope with sucking a nipple if she had to didn't immediately back out, even when Ashley added that the girls with the lowest scores would go first in picking body parts for the other girls. Before the game started Britney reminded everyone that Harmony, Poppy & Jess had already been down on her & that Harmony had also serviced her feet.

A few mats were set up in a square on the floor & after stripping totally naked Britney moved to stand right at the centre of them so that if she fell during the task she'd have a soft landing. As they were given a few seconds to decide who to choose & what to have them do most of the pledges looked the naked red head over. Britney had a big ass & her breasts weren't bad either, all in all she was pretty attractive, something that wasn't lost on those girls who had at least some interest in girls themselves.

When the game started it was Jess going first, she had been tempted to get something nasty out of the way so that she wouldn't have to do it herself, but going first it would leave whoever she picked the chance to get even with her, so she decided that Poppy was to get Britney's right breast. As a breast was what Poppy had been hoping for the pink haired lesbian walked straight over to Britney & after gently massaging her right breast she leant forward & took the now hard nub into her mouth.

Catalina had less sense & just wanted to get rid of one of the worst options, so she chose the nastiest thing available & a girl submissive enough to do it,

"I'm going to enjoy seeing this, Harmony I want you to give Britney analingus!".

Catalina laughed as Harmony shrugged her shoulders & after kneeling down behind the big bottomed red head she spread the first year girl's cheeks & brought her lips to the delighted girl's rose bud. It didn't taste good to Harmony & she definitely didn't want to do it, but she was so determined to get into the sorority by this point that she made herself do it, rationalising that at least it would taste less awful than when Rebecca had made her do the same thing a week or so before.

Catalina was snapped back to what was happening in the rest of the room when she heard Amber speak loudly,

"I don't know what you're laughing at Catalina? It's my turn now & I want you to drop to your knees & stick that snobby face of yours right between Britney's thighs, because if you want to get any points from this task you are going to suck her cunt!".

Catalina looked furious at the way Amber had spoken to her, at first she was seriously considering hitting her, but then she got an idea that she liked better, she turned away from Amber, pulled up her pledge robe & pointed her bare ass at the Asian girl before saying,

"That sort of thing is for garbage like you, so why don't you crawl over here & kiss my ass!".

Amber smiled & to everyone's surprise she walked slowly over & stopped less than a foot from Catalina's proffered posterior. Catalina was beaming in the anticipation of this mouthy but inferior girl actually kissing her ass in front of everyone, but then she yelped as Amber gave her right ass cheek a vicious slap. Amber laughed & with Catalina frozen in shock & rage she took the opportunity to spank the other cheek too.

Amber stepped back as everyone apart from Catalina fell about laughing, but the Hispanic girl leapt up & opened her mouth to shout, but before she could get a word out a still laughing Ashley cut her off,

"Oh no you don't Catalina, before you start bitching about what just happened it was totally your own fault! Frankly if you had bared your backside to me & told me to kiss your ass I would have done the exact same, but I might have added a kick between the cheeks too! Now either get between Britney's legs or go over to the other side of the room to sit out this task." Ashley told her with authority.

The rest of the choices went more simply, Amber was perfectly happy with Poppy's decision to have her lick Britney's pussy as Catalina had refused it, Lexi was also pleased when Harmony sent her to the red head's left breast & whilst Jess wasn't happy with Lexi telling her to choose either of Britney's feet, she did at least think that it was a lot better than she might have done.

Britney wasn't just happy, she was ecstatic, she was sat on Harmony's upturned face with the blonde's tongue buried to its hilt in her ass, Amber was expertly tonguing her twat, Lexi & Poppy were giving both of her nipples a gentle but firm sucking with oodles of tongue & the toes of her left foot were being sucked by Jess. All of these incredible sensations were making her feel so much pleasure, so much power, so much excitement, that it took less than a minute for her to cum screaming through a massive orgasm. When she came back to her senses the big bottomed red head had her playthings start again & this time she managed to last a lot longer, but in the end it was the sensations of Harmony's tongue up her ass & Amber's in her pussy that sent her shrieking through another incredible orgasm.

The whole thing hadn't lasted much more than five minutes, but to Harmony it had felt much longer, there was nothing pleasant about where her tongue had been, even the sound it made when she was finally allowed to pull herself free from Britney's rectum was nasty. Britney had a second task for the pledges but they were all allowed to drink some water, use mouthwash or wash their faces before that.

Once everyone was ready Britney had all six pledges lay flat on their backs side by side around two metres from each other before explaining,

"This second task is very simple, I am going to try & make each of you laugh & you have to stop yourself from laughing. I can use my voice or my body to do this, but no props or toys. If you last less than 10 seconds you'll receive no points, 11 to 20 seconds is one point, 21 to 30 seconds is two points, 31 to 45 seconds is three points, 45 to 60 seconds is four points & anyone who lasts more than a minute gets the full five points.".

Britney told Lexi that she'd be first, Taylor had a stop watch & as soon as she started it Britney leant down & gave Lexi a very clumsy eskimo kiss. It took a couple of seconds but Lexi couldn't stop herself from laughing,

"Sorry Lexi, I remembered you saying yesterday that eskimo kisses always make you laugh." Britney explained after the watch stopped on five seconds.

Next Britney moved over to Catalina, but no amount of tickling, pulling silly faces, blowing into her ear or anything else she could think of made the Hispanic girl laugh, so she received the full five points. Jess however Succumbed after having her feet tickled, she had been near to breaking after about 15 seconds but managed to hold her laughter back until the watch ticked past twenty so that she received two points.

After forty seconds Amber had managed to hold her laughter back despite looking on the verge of breaking for almost the whole time, then Britney had an idea, she darted to Amber's left & when the Chinese American girl turned to look the red head rapidly squatted over Catalina's face & let out a long loud fart that sent everyone apart from the enraged Colombian American girl into helpless laughter.

Britney quickly leapt away as Catalina jumped up but Ashley hurried between them telling the angry pledge,

"She didn't break any rules Catalina," When this didn't seem to calm her Ashley added,

"Think of it this way, Amber only lasted 47 seconds so only gets 4 points, you got 5, but if Britney hadn't just farted on you Amber might have got 5 too.".

Catalina still looked furious but she laid back down as ordered. Poppy & Harmony both fell to tickling, Harmony only lasted about 17 seconds as Britney used her nipples to tickle the prone girls cheeks, Poppy found having her feet tickled was too much for her, but she did last 32 seconds so got 3 points.

After quickly updating the overall scores Taylor read them out,

"Well done girls, you all scored something from Britney's tasks, Amber did the best & Lexi the worst. The scores are now: Lexi 128, Harmony 122, Amber 115, Poppy 114, Catalina 91 & Jess 58.".

After giving the girls time to take this in Taylor continued,

"I'm going up to the party room in a second to update both whiteboards, so if there's anything you have to add that doesn't relate to any of today's challenges please let me know once Ashley's finished speaking to you.".

Taylor had stood to address the pledges who were all sat down, she too sat down then as Ashley got to her feet,

"Britney, go & have a quick shower now, the rest of you can wash your faces again if you want but nothing else until after Cassie's challenges, I've already given the same instruction to the rest of the house. We're going to have lunch at 12.30 today, so you've all got half an hour free until then.".

As everyone got up Amber hurried over to Harmony & whispered in her ear,

"Should I tell Taylor about our adventure in the equipment cupboard?",

"Okay, but quietly, Taylor won't shout it around, she'll just add it to the board without drawing anyone's attention to it." Harmony replied in a whisper.

Amber nodded, strode happily over to Taylor & whispered in her ear, the sorority vice president turned to look at Harmony & understood why the submissive pledge gave a very slight nod to indicate that what Amber had just told her was true.

Poppy hurried off upstairs but Amber walked with Harmony & Lexi with the three deciding to go & sit on the first floor balcony as the sun was out & they had all spent far too much time indoors over the past few days. When 25 minutes later the trio headed down to the party room for lunch they found Poppy ahead of them also heading downstairs, hearing them she turned & held up four fingers & mouthed the word Zara before holding up two fingers on her other hand. Both Amber & Harmony took this to mean the pink haired girl had just been down on Zara twice & the three of them were now level on four orgasms each on the day's main challenge.

Lunch was uneventful & by one o'clock everyone had finished eating. The pledges were set to clearing everything away & doing the washing up but unusually the doors to the party room, kitchen & bar area were all locked, meaning that when they had finished the girls could only take a seat in the party room & wait for someone to arrive & explain what was going on.

Shortly before 1.30 Taylor arrived & apologised for the secrecy but it was clear that she was very amused about something, she led the pledges down to the basement & as they caught sight of the very unusual layout of the meeting room a few of them gasped. Ashley told them with obvious delight,

"Ladies, for Cassie's challenges we are putting all of you in the stocks!".

For Lexi's benefit she went on to explain that they had borrowed six sets of stocks from a local theatre that had used them in a play a few months earlier, now they were set out next to each other far enough apart so that none of the girls would have a good view of the others as they would each be at the very periphery of each other's vision.

An eager looking Cassie then explained her first task,

"Once you are all in the stocks I'll pick four girls for each of you, this might even include your fellow pledges. Each girl will hold the same body part, of my choosing, in front of your face for thirty seconds, once they've all done this we'll blindfold you & you'll have to work out by smell which girl was which when they do it again. If you get one right you get one point, two right earns two points & all four right earns three points. As you can't guess the same girl twice it isn't possible for you to get three right." She explained.

The pledges were ordered to make a line behind the stocks, Taylor & Zara moved along the line from one direction & Ashley was joined by Michelle from the opposite end, so before long every pledge was kneeling with her head & hands secured in the stocks. As that was happening all of the first years arrived & sat down opposite along with Rachel, Liz, Paige, Summer & two second year girls that the pledges recognised but most didn't knows names.

Cassie reminded everyone that they weren't allowed to touch the pledges or once the blindfolds were put on speak to them. Amber was first to try this task & to her disappointment it was feet she had to try to tell apart. Before she was blindfolded a chair was pulled up in front of her, then Liz, Rachel, Scarla & Summer each spent thirty seconds dangling their feet in front of her face. Once the blindfold was applied the four girls did this again but in a different order. After the last girl, Rachel, had finished she returned to sit with everyone else before the blindfold was removed. When asked to guess who was who Amber correctly identified Rachel who she said had by far the smelliest feet of the quartet, she also figured out that the first girl was Summer, but she got Liz & Scarla the wrong way around, so she scored two points.

1...45678...13