Sorority Pledge Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next it was Catalina's turn,

"You'll be pleased to hear that tempted as I was to make you smell four girl's pussies, I thought you'd really hate that, so I've picked a different body part for you," Cassie said causing Catalina to smile,

"So you'll be judging girl's arses instead!" This caused a lot of laughter & Catalina's face went bright red, although nobody but her was sure if that was from embarrassment or anger.

Before they started Cassie got Taylor to help her let Harmony out of the stocks as Harmony along with Cassie, Heather & Rebecca were going to be the girls whose asses Catalina was going to have to try to tell apart. As they each took their first turn at shoving their bare arse in the Colombian American girl's face Ashley was impressed with Cassie's choices, partly because these girls were all of similar height & stature which would mean Catalina got no obvious clues as to who was who & partly because she knew the snobby Hispanic girl would hate having Cassie or Harmony's butt in her face.

Catalina did her best not to breathe in any hint of how the asses in front of her smelled, so once she was blindfolded it meant that she had no idea who was who when they each took their second turn. In the end she remembered the order they had gone in the first time & guessed a totally different order as she assumed they wouldn't be making it easy for her, so it was pure luck that she got her only point of the task correctly guessing that Rebecca went third.

Harmony had enjoyed the feeling of power as she waved her ass in the bitchy Catalina's face but she was glad once the blindfold was removed that the taller girl was kept in the stocks as she looked furious. Harmony was put back in her own stocks then but Cassie missed her out & went over to Jess next before turning & explaining,

"The next girl is going to have to identify whose pussy is whose & as you've already gone down on most of us Ashley insisted that I didn't give you that task, so it's your lucky day Jess, you get pussies instead!" She joked.

To everyone's surprise Jess actually seemed pleased at this which prompted Cassie to ask,

"I wasn't expecting you to agree that you are lucky Jess, is this your way of telling us you are starting to like girls after all?",

"No," Jess answered with certainty before adding,

"But given the choice of sniffing smelly feet, nasty asses or any kind of pussies, I'd choose pussy any day." She explained.

The girls assigned to her were Amy, Paige, Scarla & one of the second years who it turned out was called Hannah. Harmony took a good look at Hannah while the other three stuck their snatches in Jess's face, she was 5 foot 7, had 32C breasts, was skinny with nice but unspectacular legs, an equally nice ass & her hair was dirty blonde, it hung loose to a couple of inches below her shoulders.

Jess found that when she was blindfolded she could put the girls into two pairs, she had found out the first time around that neither Amy or Scarla was aroused by the situation, but both Paige & Hannah were. She sniffed hard as each girl took her turn which made a few of the watchers laugh, but her success was limited as she correctly identified both Amy & Scarla but she got the other two the wrong way around. This meant she received two points like Amber.

Next was Lexi & she also got pussies, as each of Ashley, Michelle, Taylor & Tiphany stuck their crotch in her face they told her who they were & when they had been around once nobody bothered with the blindfold but everybody was forbidden from saying anything apart from Cassie telling her when the girl in front of her changed.

As all four girls were clearly aroused Lexi couldn't easily tell them apart despite her excellent sense of smell, it did cross her mind that it was a bit of a complement that she could get all of these girls excited without even doing anything, but then she thought that maybe it was the situation rather than her that was doing that. She was fairly sure she knew which girl was Ashley, the second one, which was proved to be correct & she was sure that the last one was Tiphany as she was wearing louder shoes than the other three which she heard both times the large chested girl approached her. She got lucky with Taylor & Michelle, she had totally guessed which of them was which & fortunately for her she guessed correctly.

After Lexi was applauded for getting full points Cassie stepped forward & addressed the remaining pledges,

"Harmony & Poppy, one of you is going to get feet, the other asses, but I don't really want to make either of you smell asses, so I'm going to toss a coin to see which of you gets which.".

Unfortunately for her Harmony lost the toss when Poppy correctly guessed heads. So the pink haired girl had the next turn & was to smell the feet of Amber, Britney, Zara & the other second year girl whose name Harmony didn't know, who turned out to be called Samantha. Whilst Amber was being let out of her stocks Harmony took the chance to look over Samantha, she was quite short at only 5 foot 1, she had 32B breasts, a very nice pert ass, good legs & her blonde hair hung in a ponytail to about half way down her back, all in all she was very pretty.

Poppy's luck had ended with the coin toss, she had managed to identify Samantha easily enough as her feet smelt very clean but the other three were all a little sweaty & she got all of them wrong. What she didn't know was that Britney & Zara were amongst the girls who had helped to carry the stocks from a jeep in the parking lot down to the basement, which had proved hot work as the stocks were pretty heavy.

So last was Harmony & she gulped as Cassie stepped forward to announce who she would be comparing, she was sure Cassie wouldn't make this nastier than it needed to be, but she was still about to be sniffing at four girls ass cracks. The first year girl unbeknown to Harmony had already ruled out the house's mean girls & anyone that she knew was sweaty, which as she had also helped with the stocks included herself.

The girls chosen for Harmony to identify turned out to be Amy, Hannah, Samantha & Tiphany. Each girl spent thirty seconds with their ass right in Harmony's face, the pledge forced herself to sniff & she actually gained some clues that would prove helpful once she was blindfolded. Once the blindfold was applied the first girl bent over & as well as the smell of ass there was a distinct smell of arousal too & Harmony had spent enough time serving Tiphany in one way or another to recognise her intimate scent. The second girl smelled very clean but also of pussy juice, Harmony was sure that this was Samantha as she had thought the first time around that the diminutive second year had smelt okay & as she had got up after that first time she had subtly winked at Harmony which suggested that the situation or maybe just Harmony was turning her on. The third girl & the fourth girl proved more difficult to tell apart, she imagined herself as being blind like Lexi & thought what kind of things the Canadian girl might notice that the rest of them didn't, this made her try to figure out which of the last two girls was the tall one as she knew they were several inches apart in height, but when time was up she hadn't managed this & ended up getting them the wrong way around so only got 2 points.

The six pledges were left in the stocks as Taylor recapped how they had all done in this task, then Cassie called six of the first or second year girls across to the far side of the room. She whispered something to them all then all six hurried upstairs. As each girl reappeared they were told to sit on a row of chairs now opposite to the stocks. Zara, who didn't know what this task was to be, noticed when the six returned that each of them was now wearing a top that left their shoulders, upper arms & necks bare where as some of them had been in t-shirts before.

Whilst the six had been away Cassie & Taylor had each blindfolded three of the pledges, so that by the time Amy, Paige, Rebecca, Samantha, Scarla & Summer returned none of the pledges could see anything

"For my second & final challenge we are going to focus on a body part that hasn't been involved in any of today's tasks yet. I sent six girls upstairs whilst we were blindfolding you pledges, each of them was told to clean their armpits as well as they could using hot water & flannels or sponges, but not soap or anything likely to leave a taste behind. I also have here a bowl of fruit, each girl will rub the juice of one of the fruits from the bowl on their pits, all you have to do is to lick the juice from their pits & identify what the fruit was. You will receive 3 points for guessing correctly. I will ask you to guess once I deem you have done a thorough enough job of licking it off, you can guess before that if you want to stop licking quicker but you will only get two points if you do this & still manage to guess right." Cassie explained.

Ashley thought Cassie had been quite clever over the whole thing, she hadn't chosen anyone who had been visibly sweating after moving the stocks down to the basement & by not letting the girls she chose use soap nothing would mask the fruit taste. Also by making it worth fewer points for a premature guess the blonde had ensured that the pledges would all have to give the sorority sister's armpits a proper tongue bath, the sorority president just wished that she had been chosen as she would love to have got to humiliate Catalina by making the mean Hispanic girl do it for her.

Scarla went first & chose to use a banana, after pealing it she threw the peal into a bin Cassie had offered her & after breaking the banana in half she put the piece that she didn't need into an empty bowl that had been placed next to the fruit bowl. It took her a couple of minutes to mush plenty of the banana into her pits & when she was ready she chose Catalina.

Cassie took her by the shoulder to stop her approaching the stocks,

"Catalina, you're going first, in a few seconds Scarla is going to treat you to some fruit, you know what to do.".

When Scarla shoved her armpit to Catalina's lips the Colombian American girl hesitantly licked the messy pit, realising that it was more than just the juice she took a slightly larger lick the next time in the knowledge that whatever the fruit was it was between her tongue & Scarla's skin. Quickly she announced that it was banana, she was correct but hadn't cleaned it off to Cassie's satisfaction so scored 2 points. Taking the opportunity to get one over on the mean girl in the stocks Scarla spent the next minute or so rubbing the mushed banana off of her armpits all over Catalina's face. When the Hispanic girl complained about this Ashley who was laughing as hard as anyone at the sight just told her to stop moaning.

Next up was Samantha & she chose Harmony. After spending a couple of minutes squashing a few strawberries & coating her pits with their juice she proffered her left pit to Harmony. The submissive pledge knew almost immediately that she was tasting strawberry but to her relief it was just strawberry without a trace of sweat. She thought it was a little degrading to lick a girl's armpits but as it tasted nice & she had done far far worse since entering the house she cleaned both pits thoroughly before telling Cassie, when she was asked, that it was strawberry. That earned Harmony a full three points & to her surprise as Samantha was getting up she leaned forward & using her own body to screen Harmony's face from view, she gently licked the trapped girl's lips before removing her blindfold.

Next Rebecca had Jess lick the juice of a melon from her pits, Jess did this obediently enough but wrongly guessed that it was grapefruit so got no points. Before they moved on to the next girl a laughing Taylor got the unused half of the banana from earlier & fed it to Jess saying,

"Open wide, I've got your favourite food here for you!".

That caused Harmony & Ashley to laugh as they remembered Jess's story from the night before about using a banana to get herself off & eating it afterwards. Each girl who had finished was now unblindfolded but Catalina was still sulking about Scarla rubbing her pits all over her face so didn't join in the laughter.

The last three girls were uneventful, Lexi easily identified the juice of an orange on Summer's pits, Amber realised that it was coconut on Amy's & meaning each of the trio got three points Poppy got all of the juice off of Paige's pits before announcing,

"Can I have the rest of that, I always enjoy eating a peach!" Which provoked plenty of laughter from those who got the double meaning of that statement.

When the laughter died down Ashley addressed everyone,

"It's about 2.15 now, we'll do Scarla & Summer's challenges at 4 o'clock, you can have the meantime to continue with the day's main challenge. First & second years we need to move the stocks into the equipment cupboard for now, we'll take them back tomorrow.".

As Taylor & Cassie walked over to unlock the pledges from the stocks Tiphany stood & looked over hungrily at the pledges,

"I love the thought of having one of you lick me whilst you're in the stocks, any volunteers?",

"I'll do it." Poppy replied with a smile, she had always thought that Tiphany was totally hot & even though she wasn't submissive she was turned on by the thought of having to go down on the big breasted first year over & over again until Tiphany allowed her to stop.

As Tiphany pulled up a seat right in front of Poppy, pausing only to remove her panties, the other pledges were released. The first & second years paired up to move the other sets of stocks into the cupboard before heading upstairs, as she reached the door Taylor called back to the two girls left in the room,

"Make sure you put those stocks away once you're finished.".

With the door shut & the two of them left alone Tiphany decided to dispense with her skirt too, as it fell to the floor revealing her obviously wet pussy to Poppy's view the pink haired girl told her,

"This is totally hot! I'm not usually submissive but being trapped at the mercy of a very rich very beautiful girl is making me totally wet! I don't suppose you'd be willing to do something for me in return?" Tiphany looked at her quizzically so she continued,

"There are a couple of vibrators in the toy box," she pointed at the store cupboard to remind her where it was,

"Please could you let me use one while I lick you?"

Tiphany disappeared from view for about thirty seconds, the store cupboard was out of Poppy's view & Tiphany was careful to return quietly so the pink haired girl jumped a little in surprise as she felt a hand on the back of her shoulder. Tiphany giggled at that before telling her,

"I have found a vibrator & you certainly are very wet," she dipped a finger into the trapped girl's slit to prove this.

Giggling again Tiphany audibly turned on the vibrator but didn't do anything else with it, instead saying excitedly,

"I think if you want me to let you have this you should beg for it!",

Poppy knew that Tiphany was going to let her have it, but being told to beg for it was hot too,

"Please Princess Tiphany, please let your box licker enjoy that vibrator whilst I serve your delicious pussy!".

Tiphany laughed with obvious excitement as she gently but firmly slipped the vibrator into Poppy's soaking snatch, she adjusted the setting as she did so intending to keep Poppy buzzed without enough stimulation to actually cum until she was ready to let her.

Tiphany scooted her chair forwards as she sat back down in front of Poppy so that her pussy was right in the pledge's face, the instant that her wetness pressed to Poppy's lips those lips parted & the lesbian's tongue darted out eagerly. It took all of thirty seconds for Tiphany to cum the first time as the situation had her so turned on & a few minutes later she came again shrieking so loudly that when she got her breath back she wondered if anyone upstairs had heard her. After a couple of minutes she pressed her snatch to Poppy's lips again & told her,

"Give me one more great orgasm, a nice slow powerful one & I'll turn that vibrator up for you.".

Poppy spent nearly twenty minutes keeping Tiphany on the edge of cumming, over & over again the richest girl in the house was sure that she was about to cum & every time Poppy somehow held her off. In the end she pleaded with the girl in the stocks to let her cum & when she did she screamed in ecstasy.

When she regained the power of speech & the ability to stand up on wobbly legs Tiphany panted out,

"Holy Fuck! That was incredible!".

After turning up the vibrator Tiphany also plunged two fingers into the girl's sopping slit & reached down to massage one of her nipples with her free hand. It didn't take long for Poppy to cum, she had been on the edge since she had started on Tiphany & the unexpected but much welcomed introduction of the blonde's fingers got her off all the quicker. Before she freed Poppy from the stocks Tiphany came around in front of her again & had her suck her own pussy juice from those digits.

Elsewhere in the house Lexi was watching a game show on TV & doing her best to get more questions right than the contestants on the programme, Jess was sunbathing again & Catalina was having a swim. Amber & Harmony, knowing they needed to keep up with Poppy in the day's main challenge, were both very busy.

Amber had thought about which girls in the house she found attractive, ruled out those she thought were too mean or who she had already done stuff with & decided that her first targets would be Taylor & Zara, partly as they were hot & partly as she was hoping that they would get her off whilst she did the same for them. It didn't go quite as well as she had hoped, but it was still a lot of fun. Firstly Taylor had got her to lay flat on her back on Zara's bed, Zara herself had ridden her face to two orgasms whilst Taylor fingered her & timed it perfectly so that she came the first time just as Zara came a second time. Then they swopped places but as Taylor neared her second orgasm Zara put on a strap-on & fucked Amber until she came again just as Taylor peaked for the second time.

As they left the basement Samantha had slowed to wait for Harmony, when the pledge caught her up Sammy waved one of the balls used to score the task at the submissive girl, licked her own lips & almost bounced up to the second floor without even looking back to see if Harmony was following her. As she opened her bedroom door & turned to hold it open she was excited to see that the pledge had indeed followed her & once they were both in the room Samantha pointed to the bed.

When Harmony was flat on her back the diminutive blonde stripped completely naked & delightedly approached the bed,

"I've been waiting to get you alone all week Harmony, this is going to be so much fun. Be honest with me, did I catch you checking out my ass when I had my feet in Poppy's face earlier?",

Harmony blushed at the question, she hadn't thought anyone had noticed that & she hadn't really understood why she'd done it in the first place, she made herself nod in answer to the question as she didn't want to say it. Samantha's smile grew even wider as she said,

"Cool, well the first time you can do me whilst I face your face, the second time I'll turn around so you have a close up look at this!" She turned & shook her bare ass at Harmony to indicate what she meant.

As Samantha hopped onto the bed & lowered her very wet pussy to Harmony's lips the smile on her face was half excitement & half amusement, Harmony visibly relaxed as the blonde settled above her so she stuck out her tongue, Samantha tasted nice down there & from what she'd seen in the past few minutes there wasn't a mean bone in the girl's body, she appeared to be sweet, cute & fun, all of which Harmony liked.

1...56789...13