All Comments on 'South Mountain Pack Ch. 12'

by pocketbooklover

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
katgoddess1katgoddess1over 10 years ago
Argh!

We still don't know what's up with the girls' eyes or the lost line of the Moray guardians! While the usual banter among the families is amusing, these secrets are killing me!

pixie71pixie71over 10 years ago
love it

I love it...can't wait for more. Love Sophia and Anthony can't wait for more.

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
please dont let all the parents die

I am heartbroken and nothing has happened yet.

i just love this story.

it is so well written.

looking forward to the next chapter

ChurosChurosover 10 years ago
Thanks for the update

It was a fun read as usual. The last part kinda made me sad, thinking about it, but I hope it wouldn't come to that. So the girls are some sort of guardians... interesting. I was waiting for Sal and Gabby's part in the hospital but it never came, ehe, but it's okay. It's also nice to see Paulo get some spotlight. He is one of my favorite characters.

MyrtleBeachFanaticMyrtleBeachFanaticover 10 years ago
Crying and laughing at the same time.

I laughed, cried, laughed and cried some more. The talk at the end was heart breaking but I can see why the parents had to do it. Damian is still my fave and Vin comparing him to the Pillsbury Dough Boy made me laugh so hard I scared the people on the train. Alberto telling Maria he loves her and she responding with - You should, I'm fabulous - another wonderful moment. Anthony getting all protective and concerned with Sophia and then Vin and Dom with their mates while their younger sisters were peeking at them. So many moments but I think my fave was when Rose said Frank acted like she was a deranged nympho out to steal his virginity. The pics on the blog fit Alpha Parr perfectly but Dr. Parr, what an arrogant ass.

MSBLING59MSBLING59over 10 years ago
LMAO & CRYING

I LOVE THE WAY U WRITE YOUR STORIES. I FEEL AS IF I'M RIGHT THERE IN THE MIX. U PULL ALL MY EMOTIONS TO THE FRONT AND I WOULDN'T TRADE THE FOR LOVE NOR MONEY. I JUST FINISHED READING THIS ONE AND I'M ALREADY LOOKING OR THE NEXT ONE. I CAN HARDLY WAIT TIL DAMIEN FINDS A MATE JUST TO SEE HOW HE HANDLES BEING SERIOUS WITHOUT THE OFF-HANDED REMARKS.

MsTaylorMsTaylorover 10 years ago
great story

I'm crying.laughing, just a complete mess. This was great!!!!! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more

More more more please more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Keep 'email coming!

Wow, that was unbelievably moving. I really really really hope you don't have to kill off anyone as you develop your story. Your character development is amazing and I feel such a bond with all the characters! I can't wait to read what happens next. Especially about the list Guardian of Moray line... Please hurry and keep posting.,

fallenangel6fallenangel6over 10 years ago
great

i do love this story, hooked isnt the word for it, more, more, more of it please

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just great

This has turned out to be an awesome book. I was just wondering if you have posted this where more people have a chance to read this. I believe that this could be a really big thing for you. You have such a way of developing the characters that make you feel like you are there. Please continue. Btw if you can't guess I love this book!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Incredible!

You just keep getting better and better. Love this story so much. Also still dying to find out about the Miller's or "Moray's". My stomach was twisting in knots with the discussion at the end of this chapter, but I'm going to keep telling myself that it will never go that far. The SMP is crazy vigilant in their training and love/protectiveness of each other. And Paulo with his magic security skills...I can't imagine the worst happening. I hope we see Paulo with a mate soon too. He needs someone to lighten him up a bit. WHEN WHEN WHEN are Erin and Caitlin going on their dates?? I seriously can't wait to see what Lorenzo and Damian do when that happens. Are they going to be their "chaperones"? OMG, just the idea of that is already making me laugh. I can't wait. Damian was hilarious as usual and also really sweet still feeling guilty about not protecting his baby sister enough. He is definitely my favorite. I just know all his outward wise ass ways are to cover up being a huge softie AND fighter to be reckoned with when those he loves are threatened. Add to that his deviousness and look out!! He is perfect!!! :-) Alberto was also pretty damn funny talking about getting Maria pregnant. Just what every father wants to hear. LOL, I'm suprised Joe didn't finally lose it.

One question though. Why the heck didn't Savannah let them know WHICH girl Charles was claiming as his "son's" mate? And why the heck didn't Frank, Joe or Carlo ask?!? Especially when they know that Vin and Dom are the mates of Brianna and Morgan? It seemed like they just kind of fluffed that off. There was also a few spots that were a little confusing with Marcus and Sal being interchanged at the hospital, but I'm just assuming you were rushing to get the chapter posted to appease your greedy readers, me among them, so not a huge deal.

Bottom Line: Loved this chapter, love this whole story, can't wait for more. No brainer - 5 Stars!!! And thank you! ~K.

pocketbookloverpocketbookloverover 10 years agoAuthor
Questions-

Marcus was still at the clinic because Sal was with Gabby and since Sal's only 15, he can't drive yet. Maybe I didn't make it clear, sometimes my fingers type faster than my brain thinks. The girls first 'quadruple date' is Saturday night after the football game and you'll just have to wait to see what happens. I'll give you a hint...Erin cries and Lorenzo gets mad, but on the bright side, at least she doesn't get snotted on again.

My stories are also on my blog, see my bio page for that info. There are also pics of the cast of characters, their homes, the territory, author updates, odds & ends, Q & A, recipes and I also post teasers there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OMG

I laughed, I cried, it was perfect! I could see and feel every emotion they had, you are an amazing writer and I cannot wait for the next chapter!!

IAmMicrobearIAmMicrobearover 10 years ago
winter festival

I think all the intended should dance to Christina perri a thousand yrs

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Must..have..next..chapter..

Agghhh..

I need to know more!

What's the significance of the Moray line? Will Paulo soon find his mate? How will the boys react to Caitlin & Erin's quadruple date? How will the Millers re-do their building? What will Damian in mate-mode be like? And what will they name their business?

These and other burning questions need to be answered, hopefully in our next episode! =D

~MissPrissBliss

missprissblissmissprissblissover 10 years ago
Song Suggestion for Erin & Lorenzo

A Great Big World & Christina Aguilera - Say Something

OMG. It would be soo heart-wrenching.

missprissblissmissprissblissover 10 years ago
Song suggestion for Gabby & Sal

Christina Perri ft. Jason Mraz - Distance

nicintasnicintasover 10 years ago
Have you decided yet...

If any of the Carlucci boys will have a same sex mate? We know their pack is kind, open-minded and welcoming.

Ladywolf1Ladywolf1over 10 years ago
Awaiting ending chapter

The story climax is on we need to finalize it with the last chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

To the comment before me:

I don't think it should end here! Sophia and Anthony haven't even mated yet! Neither has Alberto and Maria and Dom and Morgan and Brianna and Vin! Also we haven't even seen Lorenzo realize Erin is his mate and Damian realize Caitlin is his mate. I think we need more then one more chapter!

alpha_wolf_2008alpha_wolf_2008over 10 years ago
love this

Love your story finally got all caught up reading it. Can't wait for more. You put in a lot of details to your story

FaiyuFaiyuabout 10 years ago
amazing!

I love your story! i cant wait for the next chapter to come out, it was heartbreaking to hear them talk about what they need to do if everything goes wrong, however i do understand why, though i am hoping that all the security measures and training will pay off and theres only minimal loss to the pack.

Keep writing! xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
plz continue

I love this story plz add more and i don't think none of of the carlucci boys should have a same sex mate i like the way the story is let all the carlucci boys have female mates so they can have pups the natural way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
homosexual or not homosexual that is the question ???

I believe that if pocketbook is plaining on making on of the Carlucci boys homosexual then i'm all for it as their is what 12 or so other Carlucci boys to have pups and girl friend and boy friends get kinda boring after the 8th Straight Relationship

so bring out the homo and light the fuss paper :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Age them

Cute story but it's kind of immature. I mean age them so they can get on with their lives.

MyrtleBeachFanaticMyrtleBeachFanaticabout 10 years ago
to anon

What are you talking about? If she aged them we would miss the first dates, first kisses, the battle and everything we've been looking forward to. as far as being 'immature' which part? the dialog is perfect for their age and so is their actions. teenage angst at its best mixed in with high tech security and their parents determined to protect them at all costs, even their own lives. Obviuosly this is one of the more popular stories and haters just gotta hate and I guess thats why you posted as anon.

MsTaylorMsTaylorabout 10 years ago
i love this story

This story is perfect the way it coming along. Can't wait to read.the next chapter!!!

fireandlacefireandlaceabout 10 years ago

I teared up reading this chapter. You are an amazing writer, keep up the good work

D3stin2L0v3D3stin2L0v3about 10 years ago
Next Chapter Please

Love reading this story. I think Damien is my favorite character. That Victoria needs a good can of whoop ass dealt from Sophia and she has gotten the other girl in trouble. Please update this soon I want to see what is done to Victoria and Madam Alpha Amy. Very interested in the mystery behind the Millers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Powerful stuff!

Another very good chapter. I know that the battle has to come eventually, but it would be a travesty to kill off any of the South Mountain Pack. Getting hurt/injured, yes. Killed, NO! So, please don't DO IT! A lot of your readers won't like it, including me.

It would be nice to think that the Pack can get through the battle intact, and carry on as normal. I guess we'll have to wait and see what you have got in store for us. :)

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69almost 10 years ago
Re-reading this for the umpteenth time

And as much laughter this last discussion with the boys always makes me teary-eyed! Oh I love me some Carluccis!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I feel like I should sue you for emotional distres!! :'( oh I can't

WolffishWolffishover 4 years ago
Reading it again

Third time reading this story and gets better every time

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love reading your stories.... Pulls you in felt the emotions

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous