South Tower - The Security Guard's Tale Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her back against the glass, Lance continued to thrust his hips and fuck her with his full member. Kayla squeezed her legs tighter around him, pulling herself even closer to his dick. She leaned back, giving Lance a full view of the mounds of her newly huge tits as he continued to ravage her.

After some time, he turned her around and threw her on the bed, backside facing up. He saw that she indeed had a larger waist and slightly rounder ass, but the athletic, long legs were still intact. She whimpered slightly when he threw her on the bed, then moaned something that sounded like "please" into the sheets. Without hesitation, he took her from behind, pulling her to be at the edge of the bed and pressing down on the small of her back.

He plunged into her again, gripping one side of her waist as tight as could as his other hand pulled back her hair. She started moaning louder and was clearly close to climax. Lance picked up his pace and moved the hand from her waist to her lower back, pressing down with some effort. She raised her ass slightly in response and whimpered again. He pulled further back on her hair, her head lifted entirely off of the sheets now to let her moans reach him even more clearly.

Finally, she began to climax. She started with a loud moan, escalating into screams of "Yes!" and finally, to his surprise, his actual name. The name did it, and with one final thrust he emptied himself entirely inside of her, just as he felt her pussy clench and tighten around his dick. She let out one more cry of his name.

"Ohh -- oh!" She sounded surprised. "Oh my that like, fuck...oh! What's, happening, like...wait. Ohhhh yes...." She gradually slowed her panting. Lance had no idea what internal battle she just had, but he didn't care.

He turned her over. He saw cum beginning to run out of her pussy, and he looked up. Her eyes were closed. When she re-opened them, the total vacancy there surprised even him. She smiled at him, plunged one hand into her pussy, and pulled it back up, sticky with his cum. She giggled, licked her fingers, and plunged her fingers back in.

"Oh my god like I totally...that was like great! I feel...really...funny though. Like really weird. Oh my gosh -- you should totally fuck me again! That's why I don't feel good -- I'm all, like, empty!"

Well, yeah, that certainly did the trick. Lance stood and put his black slacks back on, then his V-neck.

"Wait, like, where are you going? Don't you want to fuck me!?" She pouted and started masturbating quicker.

"I just did, more than you'll ever know." He started walking towards the door. "I'm going to see your friend Mallory."

"Who's Mallory, silly?" She looked up at him vacantly.

Lance shook his head and walked out the door.


12