All Comments on 'Southern Exposure'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
jimjon7jimjon7about 10 years ago
I know it's your kink

But still, if she really loves him, she would accept his freezing, and not humiliate him which shows a major lack of respect

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
How You Got This In LW

Is beyond me. No loving wife here. Ed, this is your kink. Take it elsewhere. ALWAYS 1 star because there isn't a zero or negative stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well...?

I read this thinking it couldn't be as bad as the last poster said.

But they were correct.

gordo12gordo12about 10 years ago
Sorry just don't get it

Whatever link you're trying to draw between the problem and the motivation just doesn't jibe.

deadonedeadoneabout 10 years ago
Lets see

She is guilty of how many crimes? I point out that she has a video tape of her doing it also. There's False imprisonment, Rape, Assault, and Aggravated Assault, all of these are premeditated. These are all major felonies. Looks like wife could do some serous time.

But ok he does not turn her in, stupid but so is the premises, this will lead to trouble when he notices something that she does that irritates him. Remember she no longer is protected by the "no hitting women" rule. That protection went away the moment she touched the hose.

No this will lead to long term resentment and hate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
get help

you idiot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I will never, NEVER, read another of your entries. Awful!

Some writers deserve to starve waiting for payment.

tigerpfote69tigerpfote69about 10 years ago
Law and order

Ed, keep up writing about your FANTASIES. Disregard legal comments, as the stories here are (mostly) fiction. It may be good if you include a short introduction at the top of your story about main characters and a fiction/reality comment.

I personally would remove any comments that are unqualified and only accept comments registered users, not anonymous.

Take concerns seriously when they are constructive criticism and laugh about the rest.

Keep it up to write!

Kisses, Anabell

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
not realistic

I can't work out if this is supposed to be some kind of stupid fantasy or you're just a wacko weirdo. I can understand the wife's problem with his ''freezing'' but the normal response would be to get him into some kind of therapy, not set out to physically abuse him. Let's back up a bit & say everything was reversed, do you think the wife would just sit back & do nothing afterwards, hell no, I'm sure the cops would be called . A very sad stupid tale. 1 *

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 9 years ago
Not very good

Loving Wife....lol The big park, the perfectly hot day, the long tour for the Ranger, "Hungarian porn actresses " Families don't come just foreigners, "It's a play". Just how many plot stretches to this story can you get before it gets laughable? I think you found the laughable stage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Instead of going to work - he went to the hospital

And then went to see his attorney. He had the video. He had the hospital report. The three women were arrested in LA. His wife was arrested. He kept 90% of their assets in the divorce. God awful story with no ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
But she loved him so much...?

"Do you love me at all anymore?"

"What a question!" she said. "Of course I love you. Why do you think I did this?"

"But I lost any love for you, you stupid bitch". With that he pulled his hidden gun and shot her three times into her dumb head.

"That is all the respect you earned, you filthy peace of trash!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Again....

The worse sin a author can do is write for themselves. You love a good humiliation cruelty story. But your readers don't. You got talent I would try to soften what you want while working on meeting your readers somewhere in the middle.

Do the degradation but have a character we can cheer for. Right now your stories get poor ratings and hateful comments because you have no one likable in them.

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
good story

as written. a bit off center, but well conceived. Couples tend to work out their differences rather than going to shrinks, who have a higher suicide rate than any other profession. I don't know if what she did actually worked. she said he was batting a thousand, so ok. She should have at least consulted the internet first to at least get a handle on what his problem was, or is.

The last few paragraphs, pretty much showed that she did love him, and was only thinking about their marriage, but also, that what she did actually worked or supposed to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You could do with some professional mental health.

9 times out of 10 the victim would either beat her ass or turn her into the police, the 10 would just shoot her, yikes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
and he didn't kill someone or suicide ...why?

Seriously....I will let others rate your stories, they are getting too weird for me to even have a frame to comment or rate them anymore.

RKreaderRKreaderover 7 years ago
more realistic ending...

After not speaking for more than a week, he takes her our for a walk. They are accosted by three tough, mean looking men who separate her from him. They tell her she has a beautiful ass, and they would all like to sample it. She's in a panic and screams for her husband to help her. He says, "I can't - I'm frozen...Oh wait, here guys, use this tube of KY (that he tosses to them), she'll feel hotter. There, dear, I helped! She loves ass play, guys; she showed me!"

He walks off, never to speak to her again.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
EVEN THOUGH HIS ACTIONS DESERVED PUNISHMENT

and still he can not think negative thoughts. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I can't believe that she is still

ALIVE! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Unbelievable drivel.

He stood up, took her hand and broke her finger. Then he asked for all copies of the video. He only had to break two of her fingers to get all the copies. Then he divorced her with the admonition to never speak to him again. This was just dumb. You don't think ANY man wouldn't simply take the videos away from her? Laughably bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
terrible story

I see 1)getting that video (because it'd still record the sound, even if it's only the face) and 2)I see a mix of divorce and jail time for the (soon to be ex) wife, and 3)A lawsuit against the Park for allowing people access to a place which would be called an "attractive nuisance". An "Attractive Nuisance" is like a bulldozer with no adults around and children play on it. Or an old mine or well that has been improperly closed off and someone gets hurt going into it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
NFW!

Me, when we got back home, I'd of packed my bags and left for a hotel. The next day I'd of been to our bank and did the financial stuff, gotten a burner phone, e-mailed my resignation in and left the area for good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous