Space Cherry Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Xan's moans now grew ragged and he didn't seem able to speak. Cherry decided to step things up a notch further and on her next pass down his shaft, she kept going, taking him deep into her throat.

Xan convulsed a little under her and she used her hands now to steady him before moving back up and them plunging him back into her throat. She did this several more times, Xan's breathing growing ever more strained. On her last trip down, when she had him as deep as she could go, she allowed her throat muscles to spasm and contract ever so slightly. Xan convulsed again, nearly causing Cherry to gag and he broke into an extended shout.

"Ahhhhh!!!! Cherry!!!!!" At this, she felt a hot spurt of cum enter her throat. She swallowed quickly as his cock twitched and spasmed and released still more hot fluid into her mouth. When he was finally spent, Cherry slowly released his length and, taking a moment to gather herself and catch her breath, she returned her hands to the still hard and now very slick shaft.

"Well done Xan," Cherry smiled at the turned tables, "you responded very well to the stimulus. How did it feel?" She put her mouth on him again, cleaning her saliva mingled with his silvery cum from the cock.

"Ah...I... it was..." Xan was breathing heavily still and his hips bucked every so slightly as Cherry cleaned his sensitive cock.

"It was... indescribable Cherry," he said finally, looking down at her now. "I begin to understand why your species spends so much time engaged in this activity. None in my species has ever experienced anything like this... it is..."

"I'm glad you liked it Xan," Cherry grinned up at him. His cock, if had drooped at all, was now fully hard once again. For her part, sucking cock always made Cherry pretty hot and as she moved a hand under her own silvery dress, she found herself already wet. She had to admit that getting to fuck a cock that had been especially designed just for her was an enticing prospect.

"Are you ready to continue?" she asked, rising from her knees now.

"Oh yes Cherry, most ready. And eager! What do you recommend?" Xan asked, his avatar now also standing, it's hard cock sticking up in front of it.

"Well Xan, you've experienced sexual pleasure from my hands and my mouth, why don't you try my pussy now?"

"An excellent suggestion Cherry. I understand there are a number of different configurations that we can position our bodies in for this to take place?"

Cherry had been wondering about this, and settled on riding him -- at least at first -- as the easiest way for her to maintain control of the situation.

"Well, we can maybe experiment a little with some different... configurations, but it might be easiest for me to straddle you first, like this," Cherry motioned and directed the avatar to a flat position on the bed, at the same time lifting the dress over her head and discarding it to the side. She climbed on top of him and settled herself astride him, his cock wedged between them, before sliding herself slowly along his length.

"I am curious Cherry," Xan's avatar raised it's head off the bed a little, "I do not appear to have penetrated your orifice. Is this correct?"

Cherry laughed a little at the absurdity of the situation, and of Xan's vocabulary.

"I call it my pussy Xan, and you'll be inside soon enough. We just need to make it even wetter than it already is so you fit in nicely," Cherry replied and began slowly grinding herself on him, sliding her slick entrance along the length of his hardness. The avatar moved it's head back down and grunted again.

"I understand... Cherry... but... this activity... is quite pleasurable in itself, is it not?"

"Oh it sure is Xan, for both of us. But it's just a warm up."

"Fascinating... Is there any way... I can assist you... with this... warm up?"

"Sure Xan, why don't you play with my tits, like your machines did. I love it when someone plays with my nipples. They've very sensitive, so be careful."

"I understand Cherry," Xan replied, reaching up with the avatar's arms to latch on to Cherry's firm, round tits. "Like this?" he asked, using his thumbs to gently flick her erect nipples.

"Mmm yes Xan, very good, keep doing that," Cherry moaned and increased the pace of her grinding, feeling herself get wetter and wetter.

"I think it's time to put you inside Xan," she said finally, feeling her arousal growing and her breathing, like Xan's, getting heavy.

"Excellent Cherry. Please let me know what I must do."

"Don't worry Xan," Cherry said, moving herself a little further forward now, "I'll take care of it." With her hand, she reached down to grip his cock so that when she moved back again, she was able to position him at her entrance. With his significant girth, she took her time, and after just a little pressure the head popped inside her and she slid slowly back, taking his whole length.

Cherry let out a long low moan. While this cock had felt undeniably good during the earlier experiment, she was certain it felt much better now that it was attached to a body. For his part, Xan emitted a long, gutteral growl of his own.

"How does it feel Xan?" Cherry asked.

"It is... I... It... I do not... have the words... to describe the sensation. But it is very good." Cherry laughed a little again, noticing Xan's scientific verbosity deserting him while slowly grinding herself backwards and forwards on his cock.

"It's definitely very good Xan, you're doing very well." Cherry increased the pace of her grinding. She quickly felt the impact of this cock, that had effectively been specially designed for her pleasure, and soon she was breathing heavily, moaning loudly and her pace quickened more and more.

"It feels... really good Xan..." she managed between moans, "I'm going to cum soon."

"Excellent... Cherry... I am... eager... to experience your... climax... from this... perspective," Xan grunted in response.

"Oh, you're going to experience it alright!" Cherry voice was louder now as she griped him tightly with her hips. She fell forward, pulling on his shoulders for leverage as her grinding became frantic.

"Fuck Xan! Yes! I'm cumming!" Cherry pressed herself hard against his silvery form as her orgasm washed over her. As she slowed her movement and caught her breath, she brought herself upright again, throwing her fiery hair back over her head.

"Hmm," she murmured contentedly, "that felt good Xan. Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes Cherry... it was most... pleasurable. But I am... somewhat confused. Why did my avatar's body not once again ejaculate or achieve climax, when yours did?"

Cherry chuckled a little, maintaining a slow and steady movement on his cock.

"It doesn't work like that Xan. I mean, sometimes it does, and it can feel really good when it happens for both partners at the same time, but it's OK, there's nothing wrong."

"I understand Cherry. Do you think we could experiment with some other configurations now?"

Cherry had expected this, and in the back of her mind she had been planning for it. Once upon a time, she and Phil had spent a few weeks experimenting with a Kama Sutra book of positions so she had plenty of creative ideas and she'd be able to choose the ones that she had found the most pleasurable to try out again with Xan's avatar.

Later, she wasn't sure how long they'd been at it. Neither she or her shipmates had any means of telling time, but Fem said he thought she'd been gone around four hours. In that time, Xan had fucked her in at least a dozen different 'configurations', as he continued to call them.

Cherry found the whole experience a bit absurd but she also found that Xan learned and improved as time went on. As well as this, the fact that he seemed to have decided that the appropriate amount of time to spend in a particular configuration was however long it took for Cherry to cum was not something she was complaining about.

Xan had cum three or four more times as well, and Cherry sensed his avatar wasn't going to last much longer when he started taking her from behind as she was on her hands and knees on the bed. They had already tried this particular configuration and it seemed to be Xan's favorite.

His pace was steady, quick though not frenetic, but his breathing was as hard as it had been at any time in their marathon session.

"Cherry... I believe...," Xan said, between gasps and grunts, "this avatar's strength... will not last... much longer."

Although Cherry had effectively lost count of how many times she had cum and Xan had explained that his semen was effectively healing and regenerating her pussy every time he came, she was glad this experiment was coming to an end. She longed to return to her shipmates, and to her home.

"I think... my strength... might be failing too Xan," she replied, grunting with his heavy and powerful thrusts, "we better... make this... the last one."

Xan was on his knees on the bed behind her, his hands gripped her hips and on hearing her, she felt his grip tighten and his pace quicken. Soon, he was grunting loudly and pounding her with all the strength he had left. Cherry took her weight off her hands and rested on her face and chest on the bed, raising her hips a little. The avatar's special cock thundered in and out of her and she felt another, final orgasm approaching.

"Yes! Fuck me Xan!" she shouted in encouragement. She hadn't thought it possible, but Xan found some extra reserve of power in the avatar and his speed and power increased still further. No human could have moved so fast and Cherry wailed in passion as she came again, long and hard.

This, finally, drove Xan over the edge and she felt it a strange sensation when his incredible pace stopped suddenly as he came inside her again in one hard thrust that pressed her body completely flat before he went instantly still.

She heard the avatar grunt loudly and then pitch over the side of her. Spent, Cherry turned herself slowly. She could already feel the regenerating power of Xan's cum going to work on her pussy. She couldn't help but recall her experience with the terrifying Satonian Vlex on Gasprol as she marveled at once again having been so thoroughly and comprehensively fucked for so long, in so many different ways, and not feeling any pain or discomfort.

She turned her head to the side where the avatar had fallen and smiled weakly at it. She had a moment of panic when she noticed that it didn't appear to be breathing as it had before. She sat up suddenly and shook it.

"Xan? Are you OK?!"

"Do not be concerned Cherry," Xan's voice came again now from all around her, not from the avatar. "I am afraid that, in the final moments of the experiment, I expended more energy than the avatar had available and it is no longer functioning. It is an interesting affect of your species' sexual interactions that it can lead to such poor decision making. I am unaccustomed to making illogical decisions."

Cherry grinned and settled back a little on the bed.

"Oh, it'll do that alright Xan. So was the experiment a success?"

"Undoubtedly Cherry, as I had anticipated. Thank you. Both I and my species are most grateful to you. They will be most eager to learn of the extraordinary experiences you have allowed me to share."

"Well... I'm glad. I think. When will you return us to our ship?"

"If you do not require rest after the experiment Cherry, I can do so now."

"If it's all the same to you Xan, I think I would prefer to take my rest in my own ship. Please take us back now."

"As you wish." At that, the opening she had entered the experiment chamber from reappeared and she was aware of light beyond. She climbed off the bed, grabbing the silvery dress she'd discarded earlier and, slipping it back on, went out to meet her shipmates.

She felt something strange. Not embarrassment exactly -- sex could never embarrass Cherry -- but something unusual that she didn't like, a concern of some kind that her shipmates would somehow think less of her because of what she had just done, what she had agreed to do.

But she needn't have worried. The only thing she sensed from them when she emerged was concern for her safety, and relief when she appeared well.

"Cherry!" Heb spoke first "Are you OK?"

"I'm fine, really. It's over. Xan says he's ready to send us back to E16."

"Thank fuck," Tor said and she heard a loud sigh from Fem.

"Thank you Cherry," Xan's voice was all around them again, "thank you all. Your assistance in my experiments will be of immeasurable value to my species."

"You're welcome Xan," Cherry responded for them, "but remember the other part of our agreement. You will go somewhere far from here to continue your experiments."

"I will Cherry, you have my word. Although I fear I may never again meet a being as... fascinating as you."

Cherry thought she heard Heb say something like "you can say that again, asshole" as a bright white light filled their vision.

When it cleared, they were back in the familiar, safe surroundings of the bridge of E16.

There were home.